House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+7
midget
L is for Lindsey
Scampi
Britt-21
Wolfsoul
LeFeuDeMort
Tony
11 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 21 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Britt-21 Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:45 pm

WWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAATTTTT!?!?!?

is it possible u can make a meebo on here?
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:48 pm

No, sorry. PM is the closest I can get.
Sorry, Aqua. You're boyfriend's dying. Maybe he'll get shot. Hmm..
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:52 pm

why do I have the most sucky life...why dont I just die with him or something?! NO AQUA! Then why dont we get married and move on like winter and....whats his face did,and renn and angel! not a bad idea
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:53 pm

Because it would be more romantic/sad if they exchanged vows while he was dying *nod nod*
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:56 pm

Why not a live happily ever ater? XD it'll be beas for aqua so she'll be off my hands
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:58 pm

Cause I don't want to write out a wedding xP
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:59 pm

we dont have to...we can just to a ending THE END XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:00 pm

Ok, cool cool Razz
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:02 pm

Kelsee Alexandria; I nodded, agreeing that I wouldn't think bad of him. He was just a bit... un-used to talking to people, right? And since people haven't lived in here in a while, he was just becoming accustomed to them being here again, I'm sure... "You guys are very polite... Unlike my brother... I apologize for the way he was acting earlier. He isn't exactly the best personality to be around. " More like he was a complete idiot. But James didn't need to know that. It could get us kicked out of here... And there was no way I was leaving this place this soon.
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:12 pm

James- It struck me as odd that she would mention we were polite. "We were both raised to be this way. In our time everyone was polite. And as long as he doesn't cause trouble for the immortals here I don't care about how he acts." I only cared for the protection of this mansion and the people in it. It had been that way for so long. It didn't change now that humans were here. The immortals were my first concern. Individuals came second.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:27 pm

"A cupid has gone rouge and we have to stop him before he kills again!" -Castiel (totally straight faced)
"Of course we do..." -Dean
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:27 pm

k good XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  The Overlord of Darkness Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:40 pm

Oh, the Valentine's day episode... xD
The Overlord of Darkness
The Overlord of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:41 pm

Yup XD
I hope I can come to school tomorrow =\ But I dunno.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:24 pm

Kersten- The guy I'd been dancing with had tried to grab my chest so I was at the bar now, drinking some mixed drink or something. Whatever it was, it was super alcoholic. I just wanted to get out of here but I couldn't ditch Jayla. And last time I checked she'd been having fun. I just wasn't in the mood for this clubbing thing today. I didn't want to do any guys, wasn't particularly in favor of dancing or getting drunk - it was just something to do.

Jenna- "Maybe," I said with a little smile. Maybe we'd figure it out later but I dunno. Maybe we just wouldn't watch a movie tonight. I'd be fine with that too. I didn't want to interrupt the movie for the kids though so I turned back to the screen. We'd talk more later, I was sure.

Jasmine- I looked down at my hands, clasping them in my lap. I didn't want to look him in the eyes. I wasn't good at that sort of thing. Not to mention that this whole time I'd been comparing him to how he used to be. That can't have felt good... "It's coming," I said when I heard it chugging down the tracks. Seconds later iit came into view. I stood up and when it pulled into the station I walked over and got onboard.

Jay- I looked up at the trees, smiling at the sunlight peaking through some of the leaves. "You know, every time we come here it doesn't get any less amazing." The flowers, the lighting.. All that. And it always managed to calm me down and relax me.
(God, Jay is so boring DX)

Tanya- "Nah. I mean, if you have a burning desire to buy me a drink you can. But if not, I'm good." I smiled a bit and looked around, trying to find where our theater room was. Ah, there. Just down the hall a bit. It would be nice to see a movie in theaters again. I hadn't in quite a while.

Allise- Oh, right. Raised by wolves in a way. I'd forgotten. "Well, me and my friends used to go swimming or go to the movies. And some people play video games or play sports. I was never very sporty. I'd just draw a lot." That's mostly what I found fun. Drawing, reading, movies. And being with friends of course. No matter what we were doing it was fun.

James- It struck me as odd that she would mention we were polite. "We were both raised to be this way. In our time everyone was polite. And as long as he doesn't cause trouble for the immortals here I don't care about how he acts." I only cared for the protection of this mansion and the people in it. It had been that way for so long. It didn't change now that humans were here. The immortals were my first concern. Individuals came second. "I do apologize for how we may seem a bit rude though, in how we put our kind first. You must understand though, we've had bad experiences with your kind in our past."
(Updated it a little bit)

I'm going to go now. Maybe I'll get some sleep. And if I don't make it to school tomorrow, I'm super sorry, EOD! Sad
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:54 pm

((I don't think Jay's boring, I think he's just too normal because he doesn't do any spritey stuff anymore. It's like Xavier, he does nothing too! DX))

I nodded my head in understanding. "Although, that would mean you'd have to put up with freaks like Kirsty." I pointed out smirking slightly.

"Or occassionally grumpy alpha's like Addison... Hey! Don't call me a freak!" Korsty sjoved Reyna and rolled her eyes a little, muttering, "Kids these days."

Vincent made scrambled eggs and bacon for Lilly and then went back upstairs. She wasn't out of the shower yet, so he just sat on the bed with the plate in his lap.

I smiled a little and kissed Jenna's cheek before resting my head on her shoulder, hoping that she'd enjoy this movie a little more if she was excited about something we planned to do later.

I nodded my head in agreement as I looked up at Jay. "I can't believe you made this place all by yourself. I could've helped if you wanted me too, but this really is amazing." Reaching up to take Jay's hand, I gently pulled him down to the ground and kissed him before just resting my head on his chest with an arm around his waist. "Thank you for making this garden, Jay. I really appreciate it.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:04 pm

Kelsee Alexandria; "Yeah... I understand," I nodded and continued, "I'm not like them, though. I couldn't imagine killing any being, if it were human or immortal. Animals, I can understand though, because they provide food... Immortals are different than animals, though... They're people too..." I guess I was just trying to get him to understand that I was safe. I wouldn't bring this mansion any harm. Unless, of course, I came across a shifter. To me, though, they were just a myth, since I had never come across one in my day. "You can trust me when I say that I will not harm anyone living here."

Mandie Anderson; "Well... I hope he doesn't. I don't want you guys getting into a fight... That just might make convincing Nadine that you're a nice guy, a bit harder..." Nadine probably will slap me or something. I know she won't hesitate to do anything like that. It won't work though. I don't think that she understands that Henry's really a nice guy, and you have to actually get to know him, not just base his personality on how he treats Brady. Sure, he could treat Brady a bit better, but they're brothers. What else do you expect from brothers?

Zack Wilson; He watched the movie with great focus. He was so entertained by the pictures, and the colors, that he didn't take his eyes off the screen when Jeremy and Jenna had began whispering. He was too interested with the film.

Trent Anderson; He flipped through the picture book contently, stopping ever time at his favorite part, where the pirate ship finds an island, and the island is filled with green palm trees, and a white sandy beach. He wished to go somewhere like that one day. He had even told his mommy that he wanted to go to a place like that. Mandie had promised him that she'd take him somewhere like that when he was a bit older. He continued looking at the pages, waiting for his mom to come back so that she could read him the story that he loved so much.

Suzie Sylvester; I frowned slightly and crinkled my eyebrows together. What just happened to that boy, and why was he talking in third person? This was just more things that Jacob was doing to confuse me, wasn't it? That boy, Lucas, he was probably Jacob in disguise! I threw a pillow across the room, and put a hand to my face, covering my eyes. I closed them tight, and paced around the room. How could I even figure this out? What spell could even help me? I didn't know at the moment, I was just so frustrated and confused that I didn't know anything! I let out a noise that seemed to relieve some of the tension, and I grabbed my spell book out of my back, right pocket. I flipped through it, and found a mind-reading spell. I chanted the spell, and said the name 'Lucas', but it didn't work. Okay, um... Well, maybe his real name was Logan... I tried that name, and it worked. I was tapped into his thoughts.

Jayla Caldwell; Yeah, I'm pretty sure that if I wasn't considered a flirt before, I surely was considered one now. I mean, how did my hand even get into his hair? Why was I saying all of these random compliments? I had just met him... But it didn't seem to matter. I was pretty much determined to get under Adam's skin with all of this. I knew that he could see me right now, and it was relieving to me to know that I could tease him like this. Well, how are you liking this, Adam? Making you mad, huh? Yeah, thought so. And now I was having a conversation with myself, in my head... Wow, I just might be crazy... Anyways, I freed the thought from my head, and closed my eyes. It might have looked weird to Jason, or anyone else for that matter, but I didn't care. I had to calm down and stop going crazy.

Max Anderson; I sat in the kitchen, sipping at a blood bag. I had nothing better to do. I didn't have many friends, and the couple that I did, always seemed to be busy. I could try to find Cassidy, but after one time talking to her, it seemed a bit... strange that I would go looking for her. I could see what Christina was doing, but she was always busy with the band she said that she played in. I could go looking for Mandie, but she was most likely occupied with Trent. Although, when I had come in here, she was getting pretty close to a man that looked a lot like Brady, Nadine's boyfriend. I would ask her about it later, though. For now, I would just sit here and ponder what my day was going to be like.

Nadine Anderson; I smiled and closed my eyes, "I think I can make that promise. As long as you promise that we'll have an awesome time actually being married." It sounded so... grown up. Marriage. I know that I was nearly a grown up myself, but I still felt like a kid at heart. I guess being with Brady made me feel like a kid, also. I couldn't imagine living in a normal house, and doing adult-ish things, me and Brady. Typically, married couples at the mansion stay here, and live easy lives. I guess it was a good thing though. They didn't have to worry about bills, or anything depressing about adult-hood. "This planning thing is getting boring... I just want to skip all of it, and get to the good part," I laughed a bit, and sighed. It was true, but sadly you had to do the boring stuff before you could get to the fun things.

Giselle Caldwell;
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:05 pm

Le Feu De Mort wrote:If any of your character have an actual birthday, tell me and I'll put it on the calendar.

All mine should have one on the 2nd post in my character topic thingy... Except for Denzel who's born late November/Early December so... 3rd December?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:06 pm

So tired. DX

I'm thinking I'll go get ready for bed, and then probably come back on here one more time before I fall asleep, on my iPod. XD

So, yeah. BRB.

Oh, and hayyyyyy. XD Forgot to mention that.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:18 pm

'You idiot! Why would you tell her the truth?! Do you want to ruin her life?!' I rolled my eyes at the boy's exagerration. 'Things have been boring without having an actual enemy. Plus without her I can't be my true self again. I don't care if you think you're protecting her this way, I want to be summoned again.' 'Grrr! Why are you so selfish?!' 'Why are you abandoning the one you love?' That made the boy pause and for a moment I thought I had gotten through to him when, '... I'm not abandoning her... I'm just... Giving her a chance to live without being hurt by you... or me...' Sighing, I once again rolled my eyes at the boy and headed upstairs to his room.

Jason: I smiled when I saw Jayla closing her eyes, a little confused by it, but I guess that meant that she was happy - some people closed their eyes when they were happy, right? The slow song ended and I sighed, coming to a stop for a moment as I waited for Jayla to realise that the song had come to an end too.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:22 pm

Damn it. DX I missed Riley. Oh well. He wasn't doing anything too special anyways.
Yes! I was!
Scoping out the 'hot chicks' isn't that important. -_-
Yes! It is!
*rolls eyes* Whatever.

I'll reply in the morning! Too tired to write anything good. DX Peaceskies!
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:24 pm

Ok! Bye!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:19 pm

Jenna- I laid my head on top of his. I was content to just be like this for a while. I decided not to bother even trying to listen to the movie and zoned it out. I just closed my eyes and smiled, focusing on Jeremy. Well, just keeping him on my mind really.

Jay- "You're welcome. And if I'd asked for help it wouldn't have been as much of a gift now would it." I chuckled a bit as she pulled me down and gave her a kiss after she gave me one. I put my arm around her shoulders after I pulled back and rubbed her shoulder with my thumb gently.

James- I looked over her face, trying to decide if I believed her. I did. "Then you have nothing to fear." I could tell by her earlier expression she was quite worried about something, most likely that she would not be able to stay. "Don't do anything to harm us and we will have no reason to harm you. Or make you leave. You're safe here."
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:22 pm

Ok, I really need to go back to sleep. So that I don't have to take another sick day.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:33 pm

Lilly: I soon came out and then I took a towl and wrapped it around myself, walking out I seen Vince with my breakfest "How long have you been waiting for me to come out of the shower?" I hope not long...I didnt like to take forever for someone that waisted for me with something
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next