House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+7
midget
L is for Lindsey
Scampi
Britt-21
Wolfsoul
LeFeuDeMort
Tony
11 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 20 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:26 am

"Ok." After kissing Lilly's head, Vincent stood up and walked downstairs. He heading into the kitchen and started making Lilly some scrambled eggs with bacon.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:01 am

Gtg bye!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:02 am

See ya
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:02 am

Here's a big post

Mel- she shoved Ross as they walked upstairs. "you, my dear brother, have to get your own room. Your not sleeping in mine." opening her door, she turned around and looked at him. "got it?"

Ross- "I know why you want your own room Mel." his arms crossed over his chest. "your gonna have guys over. With that, I'd like to say, thank you my wonderful sister. I don't want to hear you and some guy while I try to sleep." he ducked just before she reached out to hit him. "now I must bid my goodbye. See you later when you find Collin or Henry?"

Mel- "or Brady." she rolled her eyes and walked into the room. _what to do now? Unpack, or scope for the guys?_ sitting on her bed she thought the idea through. _maybe word will pass around that I'm here. Then the boys will find me. I doubt Henry wants to see me. My Brady though, I'll bet he's been missing me._

Justin- as he changed from the t shirt into a long sleeved shirt, he couldn't help but glance at his reflection. His shirt halfway down and you could still see scars running up and down the front of his abdomen. His hands slipped the shirt off and he looked at his whole chest. The once fresh pink scars were now the same tone as his skin. His fingers ran along the one just over his heart. They had to pull out a piece of glass from there. Another scar he traced was the one across the middle of his stomach. His abdomen muscles were enough to bust the stitch open a few times when he shifted as he remembered. The scar was slightly pink still, since it was reopened so many times. _and Ian thinks I should get a life? What kind of life do I want with all this on my skin? What kind of person could deal with this besides my crazy party animal brother?_

Ian- sipping on his beer, he sat back on the couch in his room. His eyes looked around as he thought of something to do. _maybe I'll bother Ellie. She hates it when I do that._ he stood and set the beer down. _what to do when I get to her room?_

Ellie- Her arms folded across her chest as Turk worked on his job. He got paid to make other peoples houses look good. A gardener is what she called him, even though he argued with her that he was a landscaper. "Anthony, you need to stop sucking up to the rich guys and their wives. There is no way that your gonna get paid enough by the guys, and the wives don't like it when your kind shift into a wolf every full moon." she rolled her eyes when Turk set the shovel down and took off his gloves. 

Turk- "I'm gonna work where I want, when I want Elizabeth. I don't need you bossing me around just because your my favorite cousin." his hand shoved her shoulder as he walked past her. "it's lunch time, don't you have some other place to be right now? Maybe you even have a boyfriend or something?" _it was a long shot with her. She hadn't kept a boyfriend in a while. Since I left for college. A lot of things changed around that time._

Collin- he sat down outside, beside the pool with his sunglasses on. His lightly tanned skin was warmed by the sun as he laid back in the chair. The smell of chlorine flooded his nose as he took a breath. _this has to be the best decision I ever made. Coming here to keep an eye on Brady, what and easy job._ his hands removed his shirt and left him in his orange swim trunks. It wasn't long before the smell of the pool chemicals was interrupted by the smell of his sister, and his little brother. _mel? Why'd she drag Ross along with her? Just what I need, a little kid pestering me while I have a job to do._

Harris- his arm slipped just under Nate's chin and squeezed tightly onto his neck. He had him in a choke hold, sprawled out on the floor of his room. "give yet big guy? Or are you in for more?" his arm squeezed tighter as Nate struggled. 

Nate- his hands gripped Harris' arm tightly as he breathed slowly and calm. The worst thing to do was panic and gather deep breaths. One of his hands slipped in between his neck and Harris' arm and pushed t away. "I couldn't give up to my little brother. That's a disgrace to my name and all older brothers out there." 

Mitchell- bored out of his mind, he laid on his bed with his head hanging off he side. Everything was different upside down. Seemed like it would all just fall down, or up in the normal view. Getting confused, he sat up and ran a hand through his hair. _I need to get a hobby._

Jessie- his hands pulled his head phones over his ears as he walked down the steps. With his thumb, he clicked his iPod on. Once he stepped outside, he started towards his car. _maybe a quick drive can get my head clear. I need to stop thinking about what to play, and just let it come to me._

Corey- his hand lifted the shot glass to his mouth as he sat alone at the bar. Having already drank a few shots of the hard stuff, it's surprising he wasn't at least tipsy. Letting his eyes roam around the club, he didn't see anything that popped out to him. The bartender filled his glass again and he threw another shot back. 

McKay- _not exactly a place I would pick up a chick, but there are some nice waitresses. Who should I be today? Starving artist? Ambitious politician? Or the always reliable ' just passing  through guy? '_ he sat back and let his arm rest over the top of the booth seat. _ I'll go with the third option, since there's a small chance a starving artist would end up in a small town like this, and a politician would be dressed in jeans and a button up._ the waitress arrived at his table and he smirked. "how's it going gorgeous?"

Theo- "Marcus, I realize that you got hurt when you fell off the roof, but thats no reason to get angry with her. You deserved it really." he rubbed the back of his neck with his hand as he watched Marcus pace back and forth in Shay's room. "if anything, I should be kicking your ass right now for trying to kiss my sister. I put my trust in you to watch over her, not put the moves on her."

Marcus- he stopped and looked at Theo. "Do you realize that she was hitting on me. Theo, hate to say it man, but your sister is hard to resist. She's a really good looking girl man." he held his hands up as Theo stepped towards him defensively. "but hey, that was meant to be a compliment. I'm the one who fell remember? Broke my hand, and your sister laughed at me.

Sam- he laughed at Reyna's face and let his hand slip into hers. "Sometimes I wish I would have grown up with a pack, it would have been a lot easier." _ a whole lot easier. I wouldn't have had to deal with my mother and all those weirdos. It would have just been me and the pack. But that would change everything, and I wouldn't have Reyna. I'd go through it all over again to be with her._

Jayson- His hands slipped on his brothers shirt and he walked out of his room. When he reached downstairs, he smoothed out his hair and walked outside. He made his way to the pool and stood at the edge of the water. _jeez Will, this is nothing compared to the beach huh? Guess I can get rid of the surf board then._

L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:14 am

Lilly: i took a nice wrm shower.it felt nice to have one too! I looked down at my small baby bump and smile rubbing it "I cant wait for you to come in this world little one"

AW bai wofly

HAI LINZ! wanna rp?
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:42 am

*Curls up into a ball* Zumba didn't help at all.. Now it's as bad as it was earlier.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:43 am

What happened!? D:
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:52 am

I went to Zumba and now I feel sick again.
Zumba = Dance
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:53 am

I wish I'd just helped you with your project, EOD *headdesk*
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Overlord of Darkness Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:56 am

I wish you had, too. >.> I'm cutting it pretty close.

But, Abby and I had fun playing the Sims~
The Overlord of Darkness
The Overlord of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:58 am

Gah, I'm cutting it close on my project too. I have to do pretty much all the pictures today.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:09 pm

brb
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:15 pm

Meh.. I want to rp but I don't really have anyone that's free.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:18 pm

Whoa, someone from Russia's viewing the forum! *Waves*
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:35 pm

how do U know? O.o
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:39 pm

I can check approximately where people are from. Not that I'd stalk you guys or anything. Sometimes I'm just curious where guests are from
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:43 pm

ah
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:50 pm

If any of your character have an actual birthday, tell me and I'll put it on the calendar.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:52 pm

lolz ok....I cant remeber thought XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:02 pm

Alright, I think I have all the dates right now
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:03 pm

:3
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:04 pm

Still debating over Zach. I just don't know.. =\ If I got rid of him I could theoretically add another, better character
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:35 pm

but then aqua goes singel AGAIN..... TT_TT this girl gets nowhere...
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:43 pm

Kersten- One of the guys near me had had his eye on me for a while. I could tell. I wasn't all that surprised when he grabbed my wrist, pulling me to him so we were pressed against each other. "Hey, now. Don't you think you should buy me a drink first?" I asked. Hey, I always took a free drink! He replied with a 'no' though. "Right.." Before much longer we were grinding against each other, a couple people who'd been watching cheering us on when he'd convinced me too. We just ignored them though and soon enough they went back to their own dancing.

Jenna- "Maybe," I said with a little smile. Maybe we'd figure it out later but I dunno. Maybe we just wouldn't watch a movie tonight. I'd be fine with that too. I didn't want to interrupt the movie for the kids though so I turned back to the screen. We'd talk more later, I was sure.

Jasmine- I looked down at my hands, clasping them in my lap. I didn't want to look him in the eyes. I wasn't good at that sort of thing. Not to mention that this whole time I'd been comparing him to how he used to be. That can't have felt good... "It's coming," I said when I heard it chugging down the tracks. Seconds later iit came into view. I stood up and when it pulled into the station I walked over and got onboard.

Jay- I looked up at the trees, smiling at the sunlight peaking through some of the leaves. "You know, every time we come here it doesn't get any less amazing." The flowers, the lighting.. All that. And it always managed to calm me down and relax me.
(God, Jay is so boring DX)

Tanya- "Nah. I mean, if you have a burning desire to buy me a drink you can. But if not, I'm good." I smiled a bit and looked around, trying to find where our theater room was. Ah, there. Just down the hall a bit. It would be nice to see a movie in theaters again. I hadn't in quite a while.

Allise- Oh, right. Raised by wolves in a way. I'd forgotten. "Well, me and my friends used to go swimming or go to the movies. And some people play video games or play sports. I was never very sporty. I'd just draw a lot." That's mostly what I found fun. Drawing, reading, movies. And being with friends of course. No matter what we were doing it was fun.

James- I paused in my work to turn towards her. "I suppose he is. But he has reason to be. Don't think badly of him for it." I paused for a second, deciding how I wanted to proceed. "And we've been alone in this mansion for quite some time. It's only very recently that people have started moving here again. I suppose neither of us are accustomed to being around people." I wouldn't tell her just how old we were, figuring she would not understand. She was a mere human after all. And I didn't wish for her to learn the mansion's past just yet.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:43 pm

Ya, I know.. Now I just have to figure out how to kill him *Strokes imaginary beard*
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next