House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+7
midget
L is for Lindsey
Scampi
Britt-21
Wolfsoul
LeFeuDeMort
Tony
11 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 12 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:14 pm

Jasmine- "I really have no idea either," I admitted with a sigh. I wish I could just know the answer so I could fix it already. "If they did experiment on you it would explain why they wiped your memory." That was the only real proof I had. "That or someone came up with a cure for vampirism." I would so take that. Even if it could give me memory loss.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Tony Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:15 pm

Tony: "You're probably more informed on that then I am." I lay my head on the table.
Tony
Tony

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:16 pm

Henry- his hand rubbed the back of his neck as he spoke. "I really like you mandie. If that turns into something, great. If it doesn't, I still get two good friends out of it." He sat up and smirked. "I'm not the only one who has to make those choices." _I would be pretty depressed for awhile, but I'd get over it hopefully, if she just wanted to be friends. I mean, I'm not Brady or somebody soft. I'm a guy who doesn't show emotion._
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:19 pm

Hi... *yawns* I hate waking up so early -_-
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:26 pm

Jasmine- "That's the thing though. There isn't supposed to be a cure." I ran a hand through my hair and frowned more. "Maybe we should go check out this place. See what we can figure out." It was the best idea I had. But it could be risky I suppose.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tony Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:28 pm

Tony: "Suree. If you want to I'll show you where it is. Only like 2 hours away."
Tony
Tony

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:49 pm

Jasmine- "If you're willing to that would be nice. You don't have to if you don't want to." I honestly had nothing else to do with my time. And I just wanted to figure this out. Especially if I could become human again. That would be amazing..
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tony Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:51 pm

Tony: "Let's go then." I run upstairs and grab an italia sports jacket and come back down. That's when I noticed I did it all in like a second.
Tony
Tony

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:56 pm

Jasmine- Alright, so he kept the good powers - the speed, strength and teeth - but the bad stuff was gone - the thirst, weakness to sunlight.. "You'll get used to that. And are we running or would you prefer to take a bus or something?" I thought running might freak him out a bit. Took me a while to get adjusted to it.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tony Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:58 pm

Tony: "Let's take the train, I know what stop to get off of on it."
Tony
Tony

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:02 pm

Jasmine- "Cool cool. Gimme a sec. I'll go get us some money for the ticket." I ran upstairs then came back with my purse. I hadn't bothered grabbing it yet. I came back in about a second. "Ok, you lead the way," I said with a little smile. Ya, it wasn't so hard to imagine he knew me. I mean, he was different, it was easy to tell. But it wasn't too hard to just pretend he still knew who I was.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tony Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:03 pm

Tony: I smile and open the door. "Ladies first."
Tony
Tony

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:06 pm

Jasmine- I laughed a bit and headed out onto the porch. "Always the gentleman," I said with a smile and started walking into town. I think I sorta kinda maybe remembered where the station was. Of course, I waited for Tony to be there too to start walking. I didn't want to leave him behind or anything.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tony Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:08 pm

Tony: I walked out behind her and closed the door. The feeling felt familiar. Just walking with her. I start walking towards the train station.
Tony
Tony

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:12 pm

Jasmine- "I'm really sorry, you know. I'm sure this is all sort of confusing. I should've tried to find a way to say this all better." I'd been trying to get the Tony I'd known back. But I guess it hadn't worked. And both me and the Tony now were just confused. I looked down at his hand then back at the road in front of me. No point in taking it. He probably wouldn't let me.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tony Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:14 pm

Tony: We get to the train station pretty fast and I stand in front and look at the map for a little.
Tony
Tony

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:15 pm

Ugh, sorry about poofing. I had to finish a stupid humanities project. -_- Grr...
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:20 pm

humanities?

Jasmine- I walked over to the map too. I had to know where we were getting off to get the tickets. "Where're we going?" I asked, my eyes on the map. A little 'you are here' dot displayed clearly where we were and other little dots along the track showed where the stops were, along with the name of the stop. Two hours would be a long train ride...
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tony Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:22 pm

Tony: "The last one on their" I point to the final dot on the line.
Tony
Tony

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:23 pm

linz007 wrote:Henry- his hand rubbed the back of his neck as he spoke. "I really like you mandie. If that turns into something, great. If it doesn't, I still get two good friends out of it." He sat up and smirked. "I'm not the only one who has to make those choices." _I would be pretty depressed for awhile, but I'd get over it hopefully, if she just wanted to be friends. I mean, I'm not Brady or somebody soft. I'm a guy who doesn't show emotion._

Mandie Anderson; "Well, I-I don't mind if it turns into something,, if that's what you're asking - saying... As a matter of fact, if it turns into something, I think that's fabulous." I sat up straight, since I had been slouching when Trent was sitting on me. I sort of bit my lip, wondering if I took that 'if it turns into something...' thing too far. I mean, I usually do take things too far, so I'm kind of used to it...

Oh, History. My school calls it Humanities for some reason...
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:27 pm

Huh...
Oh, and it would have been funny if Jayla caught a glimpse of Jason's eyes. Kersten would flip!

Jasmine- I nod and go to the booth, ordering the tickets. When I got them I headed back to Tony, giving him his. "There you go. They said the train should be coming any minute now." The light was really starting to bother me. I mean, it wasn't too bright but the little sun there was, was starting to burn. Good thing I'd been drinking more blood lately. I headed under an overhang so I could be in the shade while we waited.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tony Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:30 pm

Tony: I go next to her and wait with her for the train.
Tony
Tony

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:31 pm

Henry- he nodded and ran hand through his blond hair. "Fabulous is the perfect word." _considering ive never used it before, I think it fits better than any other word._ he noticed her biting her lip so his forefinger tilted her head up by her chin as he leaned forward to kiss her. After his lips left hers, he smiled and kept his hand in the same spot.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:37 pm

Kersten- One of the guys near me had had his eye on me for a while. I could tell. I wasn't all that surprised when he grabbed my wrist, pulling me to him so we were pressed against each other. "Hey, now. Don't you think you should buy me a drink first?" I asked. Hey, I always took a free drink! He replied with a 'no' though. "Right.." Before much longer we were grinding against each other, a couple people who'd been watching cheering us on when he'd convinced me too. We just ignored them though and soon enough they went back to their own dancing.

Jenna- I sat up and took Abby, bouncing her a bit to hopefully keep her from complaining too much. I watched Giselle leave then looked down at Abby. I honestly had no idea what to say. I looked over at Jeremy, trying to gauge how he was feeling about all this.

Jasmine- I looked down at my hands, clasping them in my lap. I didn't want to look him in the eyes. I wasn't good at that sort of thing. Not to mention that this whole time I'd been comparing him to how he used to be. That can't have felt good... "It's coming," I said when I heard it chugging down the tracks. I stood up and when it pulled into the station I walked over and got onboard.

Jay- I wrapped one arm around my wife's waist and rested the other on her neck, kissing her back. Her kisses where amazing. Just a random thing that popped into my mind. My eyes slipped closed too and I just enjoyed the kiss.

Tanya- "Nah. I mean, if you have a burning desire to buy me a drink you can. But if not, I'm good." I smiled a bit and looked around, trying to find where our theater room was. Ah, there. Just down the hall a bit. It would be nice to see a movie in theaters again. I hadn't in quite a while.

Allise- Oh, right. Raised by wolves in a way. I'd forgotten. "Well, me and my friends used to go swimming or go to the movies. And some people play video games or play sports. I was never very sporty. I'd just draw a lot." That's mostly what I found fun. Drawing, reading, movies. And being with friends of course. No matter what we were doing it was fun.

James- I looked them both over, trying to figure them out. The girl I trusted. She had been and was making an honest effort to talk to Caius in a dialect he would understand. The boy I didn't trust. Not only was he arrogant but he also seemed to legitimately want to be in trouble. He wanted to cause disturbances. And the type of people that were like that I simply did not trust. And he was a typical human. Perhaps he didn't hate non-humans but he was still very human.

Last edited by Le Feu De Mort on Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tony Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:38 pm

g2g. bye guys
Tony
Tony

Back to top Go down