House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+7
midget
L is for Lindsey
Scampi
Britt-21
Wolfsoul
LeFeuDeMort
Tony
11 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 30 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  lilJVBM4evea Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:47 pm

OH! I REMEMBER ANGELA >: ) i made one evil SOB with her o.o

Annabel: "Actually, I'm a vampire but now that we have access to bags of blood I dont kill people anymore. On a lighter note, I was turned when I became infected with the plague and it was determined that I would not survive. The doctor in the clinic enjoyed my company so he decided to change me. But thats not the most surprising part..." I let my voice sort of trail off and I pick it up in his head when I am sure that he is waiting for my response. "This is." I just sit there, keeping still and waiting for him to react.

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:49 pm

She? Thanks, Jeremy. -_- And oh! Mentions of Angela. b****. -_-

Anyways... I should probably get to bed now. Have to run a mile in track tomorrow. Not looking forward to it. -_-

Well, bye! Have a good night liljj!
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:52 pm

night!

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:55 pm

((Yeah, you did -_-))

I smiled a little and nodded me head in agreement. "Yeah, you're very loveable... But there's a demon trapped in my body who likes to take over every now and again, and he hates you." As I got to the door of my room, I turned around and pointed to the scars on Suzie's neck. "He almost killed you and damaged your vocal chords. The doctors managed to fix things, but the demon could decided to attack you again at any time, so I should be staying away from you.

Gah schooltime! I'll reply to Annabel later bye!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:58 pm

bye! have "fun"! haha

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:47 pm

hai?
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:57 pm

Jenna- "I could never cheat on you.." I think it would hurt me as much as it hurt him. I went over to him and hugged him because that always made everything feel better. I nestle my head between his neck and shoulder and closed my eyes. "You love me, right?" I don't know why I needed to ask but I did. I just had to make sure.

James- I laughed when she asked if Caius and I were friends. I don't remember laughing for a long time. "Good friends?" I chuckled a little before continuing. "We're more than good friends. I saved him from the mob trying to kill him. I brought him here and we built this place. We're like brothers." Though I did trust her more now for some inexplicable reason I wouldn't tell her about the bond. If I did that meant she would know the only way I could be killed.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:44 am

"Of course I do, Jenna." I replied, chuckling a little at how that was such a stupid question. "I love you lots and lots. Why ask such a silly question?" I hugged Jenna back, my arms around her waist and resting on the small of her back, stroking the skin there with my thumb.

I jumped slightly upon hearing Annabel's voice in my mind and then grinned. "Wow! You acquired psychic abilities when you became a vampire. Amazing." I wish I could have abilities like that, however powers could occassionally be a dangerous burden, so it was probably best not to wish for them. "I suppose that, since you were suffering from the plague at the time, that being bitten was a blessing, am I correct?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:36 am

Jenna- "I dunno.." I mumbled. "I just wanted to hear it." I'd wanted to make sure really. I guess that since I was doubting myself it was just nice to hear someone loved me for who I was. "I love you too, Jeremy. I really do." I kissed his neck real quick since it was just where my face already was.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:41 am

"Good." I smiled a little and kissed Jenna's head. "Y'know, no other girl has ever kissed my neck. Usually I kiss the girl's neck but, yeah, you're the first of my girlfriends to kiss my neck, rather than me kiss their neck." Maybe I shouldn't compare Jenna to my past girlfriends, but I thought she'd be happy to know that she was the first to do something.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:44 am

Annabel: I nod at his question. "Yes, it was a blessing. I was blessed with a new family to take the place of the family that I lost to the plague. But as you can tell I was quite blessed after my transformation." I smile yet again because it was easy for me to tell that he was quite interested, even without my power. "And to answer your inquiry, when I frist became a vampire I had to be extremely careful, mainly around humans. My fater feared that I would be deemed as a witch if I lost control around the humans."

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:45 am

Jenna- "Ya, well you're lips were too far away." I blushed a bit, not sure if it was a really a bad thing or a good thing. He hadn't really said. "Is that a bad thing or a good thing?" I thought I'd ask for future reference, you know?
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:07 am

Oh. So Miss Annabel could also read minds? How many tricks did this woman have up her sleeves? One could only imagine. "I'm glad you were so blessed after your transformation and had a wonderful father who taught you to be careful."
((Writers block DX))

"It's a good thing. A very good thing. I like it." I answered with a smile, running a hand through Jenna's wet hair so that it didn't get too tangly. "You should kiss my neck more often."
((Gah! DX))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:22 am

Annabel: "I am very blessed to have what I do, but you have no idea what sort of tricks I still have up my sleeves." I smirk slightly at him, I just could not resist the urge because it is completely clear to me that he has no idea what I am capable of.

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:30 am

I smirked slightly and leaned forward in my chair slightly, a sign that I was genuinely interested. "Well, if it is ok with you, I'd like to see these tricks of yours, Miss Annabel." I told Annabel. It was strange for me to actually be talking to someone for such a long time, but Annabel was... Intriguing.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:37 am

Annabel: "Alright, if you insist" I smile at him slghtly and hold out my hand, palm up. After a short momen I look over to his bed side table as one his alarm clock unplugs itself and the floats over, restin in the palm of my hand. "Tada!" I smile at him. "And that's just something small."

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:45 am

((Actually Annabel and Caius are in the living room - his apartment's basically like a house on one floor - but I'll just say that the bedroom door was open ^_^))

"You are telekinetic as well." I commented, slightly surprised that Annabel had 3 powers, but I suppose that in the new era I shouldn't have been surprised at the fact that someone could do these things... Or should I? Did humans know about powers nowadays? Did they have powers? "How many things can you levitate at a time?" I asked Annabel, snapping out of my little reverie.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:47 am

Can we rp Joe and Lucy? Joe wont shut up about wanting to spend time with Lucy -_-
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:56 am

Annabel: I shrug at his question. "I have never really pushed it to the limit because I have never had to and never really had the oppertunity to." I levitate a couple of books off his book shelf and make them circle around the clock. "And to answer your questions, humans still don't have powers, they have not evolved them yet"

Lol sure! But I just don't remember what they were doing

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:04 am

"Okey dokey!" Hopping off of mommy's lap, I walked over to the blood fridge and picked out two bags of human blood, both AB +. Then I headed back over to mom and sat on her lap, handing her one of the bags. "There you go mom." I said as I sank my fangs into my blood bag.

I smiled softly, then lifted up Hope and carried her into the kitchen again. "I managed to calm Hope down again." I told Lucy, wrinkling my nose in disgust a little as I saw the blood Kiara was drinking and the blood bag that Lucy was holding.

"Oh, I see." I smiled slightly as I watched my books fly around my alarm clock, excited by amazing powers Annabel possessed.
((And now I'm getting writers block DX))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:19 am

Annabel: I put the books and clock back into their place. "You seem to be quite interested in my powers, have you not seen someone with powers before? Well, powers other than immortality?
Lucy: I smile at Joe even though he seemed totally grossed out by the blood. "Good job! I told you that you could get along with her and keep her calm." I begin to drink my blood from the bag.

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:26 am

"When I first came here, one of the immortals that helped my friend James and I build this mansion was a warlock, however I have never met a vampire with powers." I answered, remembering the vampire who also helped to build the mansion. He did not have powers apart from the powers he used to seduce his victims, which were common in vampires anyway.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:26 am

*Facepalm.* Forgot Joe. Give me a min!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:30 am

"Mhmm. Though, to be honest, I never doubted that I would be able to get along with her in the first place, especially considering that I have already converted our first daughter into a daddy's girl." I smirked a little and then looked to Kiara for confirmation. "Isn't that right, Kiara?"

I finished drinking the blood and shook my head. "Nope, I'm mommy's girl!" I corrected dad, laughing a little so that he knew I was joking. Setting the empty bag on the table, I ran over to dad and gave him a hug. "Love you, dad!"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:33 am

Jenna- I smiled a bit, glad I hadn't messed up. "Alright. I'll try to remember that." I gave his neck a quick kiss again and smiled. "Thanks for everything, Jeremy. You're a great guy." It was a shame bad stuff happened to him. He deserved to just be happy all the time.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next