House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+7
rae
Meggie
midget
LeFeuDeMort
L is for Lindsey
Scampi
Wolfsoul
11 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 3 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  rae Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:43 pm

Mort, I know that your post was a long time ago, but please don't do anything you'll regret. Things WILL get better. I know it for sure. Maybe write down all your troubles on a piece of paper, and when they get better, cross them out. I know that I find satisfaction in watching a list of to-dos get smaller. Maybe that has the same effect.
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:19 pm

Mandie Anderson; I looked up from my book when I heard footsteps, and I saw Henry standing there. A smile appeared on my face, and I pointed to a seat on the couch by me. "Heya. Why dontcha sit down? Trent's asleep and I have nothing to do..." I folded over the corner of my page and set the book down on the table next to me. I adjusted my position on the chair and smiled. "Miss me?" I asked with a wink.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:28 pm

henry- "possibly." he sat down and smiled. _keep it cool. Don't act like you were about to confess to brady that you have a crush on her. what's up with the crush stuff anyway? like a school boy, scared to show it. well, you kinda did show it, she just didn't show much of a reaction._ pointing to the book he leaned forward. "read alot?"

heres some that i forgot to post, or randomly wanted to post

tyler- he opened his door when he got to work and rolled his eyes with a sigh as his boss approached him. "look, jay, i had more important things to do. just give me my punishment or whatever and let me get ot work." he shut the door and faced jay. he was built tall and skinny, like a twig almost. but his face was hardened from years of work int he factory. he spoke in a awkwardly soft voice compared to his looks. 'look, tyler, i think that you don't take this job seriously. you can work tonight without pay, and find more important things to do until i call you to come in.'

sam- "i am kinda tired." his head nuzzled against her and he smiled. "if you don't mind? i could go to my room and sleep."
(don't feel like writing much for him.)

justin- his chin rested on his hands as they held onto the edge of the pool. "well, your not the one with embarassing scars Ian. its easy for you to lay around without a shirt. if i was to do it, people get all curious and things. like i want to tell somebody about them and the accident."

Ian- "i thought it was maybe because I'm cuter than you." he smirked and his hand took off his sun glasses. "you need to get a life again bro. enjoy yourself."
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:48 pm

Mandie Anderson; I nodded, "Yeah, its a nice escape from the real world sometimes. It was what got me through the death of Trent's dad..." I looked down at my hands, which were sitting in my lap. The though of Joshua still made me depressed, but I know that everything is getting better. Trent and I are very happy, and I met Henry. So, what else could I ask for?

Zack Wilson; He woke up, slowly. Once he was fully awake, he looked around, not seeing any people around. He sighed and sat up in his crib, trying to find a way to escape. He managed to roll out of it, nicely. He crawled around the room, finding some toys to entertain himself while he waited for someone to find him.

Trent Anderson; Sleeping...

Suzie Sylvester; I adjusted my position in the lounge chair, so I was getting the maximum amount of sunlight possible. I was tanning in my favorite green bikini, out on the patio outside. I couldn't remember one time in which I actually relaxed on this patio. It was peaceful, really. I think I could ge see to comin out here more often.

Jayla Caldwell; I smiled and danced. Well, I guess that was why he had a British accent. "That's awesome! I'm from around here. A local, ya know?" When he spun me, I giggled a bit. It quickly turned to a blush, though. Giggles were so... Childish. And considering I was at a club, trying to appear older than I was, it wasn't helping that I was doing something like giggling.

Max Anderson; I smiled a bit, and nodded, "Nice song. I should really get going though. Need to take a shower and such. Just played a bit of basketball. It's a really nice day... You should get outside and do something!" I smiled after my suggestion and waved slightly, "See ya around, Christina." I walked off to my room, washing up after basketball.

Nadine Anderson;

Giselle Caldwell; As Dane and I unfaded, I laid next to him, my breathing heavy, but becoming steady with time. I snuggled my head into his shoulder, and rested a hand on his chest. "I really wasn't lying when I said that you were the best. You really are." I smiled up at him and kissed his shoulder, since that was as far as I could reach.

Omg. 1D on iCarly and Saturday Night Live. <3 Niall and Liam are so cute. Omg.

Last edited by Serendipity-Rae on Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:05 pm

((Don't do anything to hurt yourself, Mort! Your dad's the selfish one and he's just being a b****** because he can't get his own way! You have the right to say no to things so he can just f*** off! *Is very p***ed off with Mort's dad.*

And Zack's sleeping, but you can wake him up if you want Very Happy))

"No it's fine, I don't mind if you sleep here." Smiling softly, I started to slowly run my fingers through Sam's hair. My mom used to do it to me to make me fall asleep so I was hoping that it'd have the same affect on my boyfriend.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:22 pm

Liam's mine :3

Jason: "Awesome." I replied, grinning when Jayla giggled because it meant that she was having a good time. "Are all the local girls as pretty as you?" Yet another compliment. Maybe I was trying a bit too hard... But I was desperate to prove to myself that I didn't need my new powers to get a girl - I could go through this the human way, without hypnotizing girls into fading with me.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:44 pm

Jayla Caldwell; I smiled, still dancing. "Well, between you and me..." I leaned in close to his ear, and whispered, "I'm an angel." Angels are always beautiful, so that's why I guess people think I'm pretty. That doesn't sound too self-centered, does it? Eh, whatever. "pretty crazy, huh?" I said with a smile again. Angels usually wouldn't be at the club, right? I dunno... I didn't know how these Earth angels worked.

I'm perfectly perfect with Niall. His accent is sexy. >:3
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:55 pm

Jeremy and Jenna are in the room. *Shrugs.*

I noticed something moving on the floor and when I realised it was Zack, I grinned. "Hello buddy." I greeted him, walking over to my son and picking him up, as well as his toy. "Did my little Zack-attack have a good nap?" Ok, that was a c*** nickname. I'd have to work on that.

Once the demon had allowed me to take over again, I took a couple deep breaths, trying to calm myself after watching him kill a girl who had no way of fighting back. I hated this. I hated seeing people get killed, knowing that it was my hands that killed them. I had been this way since I was 6 and now I was getting fed up. The only way to end this was to die, I've known that since I was 10, so maybe... No! I shouldn't be thinkig like this, even if it was best if I'd die, I shouldn't be going suicidal. Grabbing my sketchpad, some watercolor pencils, a glass of water and a paintbrush, I headed downstairs and out to the back garden. Big mistake. Suzie was there, and in a green bikini too. A blush spread across my face as I looked at her in the bikini before, trying to go unnoticed, I sat down against the back wall and started drawing the landscape with the watercolors, purposely not adding Suzie in so that I didn't look like a pervert or something. If she didn't notice that I was here, she wouldn't come and talk to me, so I'd be ok... Right?

Jason: "Oh cool." Oh f***! Maybe this would be a bad idea, I mean, there muet be some kind of punishment or something for sleeping with an Angel, right? No matter how pretty she was... Meh, I'd take the risk. If I get my *ss kicked by another demon or even Satan himself, so be it. "I don't think it's that crazy. There's crazier mythical, magic and supernatural species out there, right? Like vampires and stuff." I shrugged a little. "But I should've guessed that you were an Angel, because your beauty really is Angellic."

Lol XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:12 pm

Zack Wilson; He gave a small nod and continued to fidget with his toy. He looked over at Jeremy and Jenna, smiling.

Stupid writers block. -_-

Suzie Sylvester; She looked up from the pool to see the boy over in the yard, painting a picture. A small smile appeared on her lips, and she quietly got up from the chair. She walked over to the boy and stood next to him, looking at the painting. "Wow... That's really good, Lucas!" She grinned and stared out over the canvas. "it really is nice out here."

Jayla Caldwell; I smiled and shook my head a bit, "You really do know how to compliment a girl, huh? Make her feel special like this?" Well, it was working... He seemed like a really nice guy. Mostly because he was complimenting me so much. Was that a reason for thinking a guy was nice? I'm not sure, but to me it was. "If it means anything to you, it is making me feel nice."
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:26 pm

"Good." I gave Zack a kiss on the head and took his teddy, wiggling it a little as I put on a funny voice. "Hello Zack, I'm Mr Bear! I'm your best friend in the whole wide world!"

I jumped a little when Suzie's voice suddenly came from next to me and I looked up at her, quickly blushing and looking down at the picture again when I realised that my view of Suzie from down here mostly consisted of everything but her face. "Uhhh, yeah. It is. And thanks." I remained silent again, focusing on my picture in the hopes that Suzie wpuld go away.

Jason: It was working! I was making her happy! But... Angels didn't tend to fade, did they? Well, maybe they did, because Jeremy's ex sure did! "Good, I'm glad it makes you feel happy, because I think I kinda like making you happy." That failed, but I sucked at the subtle approach. The only other option was to try and get her drunk, but she seemed like a nice girl and I didn't want to do that to her... Maybe hyperness would work instead. "Anyway, I'm thirsty so I'm gonna go and get a drink. Do you want a drink too?"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:03 pm

Just listened to this mum of twins sing and I was like 'It's a female Jeremy!' XD That woman was right though, it's tough to take care of twins :S *Crawls out of Jeremy's room and bumps into him, then looks up at him and waves.* Hi Dabby! *Smiles and picks Abby up.* Good morning, my little Rikku. *Huggles her.* Awwww :3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:36 pm

I didn't do anything. I'm ok. I ended up just sleeping it off. Still don't want to be around him in case he still hates me though. And I'm really thinking of going back to sleep.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:38 pm

Okey dokey, go back to sleep. Go back to sleep, Mort Smile Seepyweepy! Seepyweepy! *Bounces up and down in daddy's arms.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:59 pm

*Runs in and huggles uncle Jer's leg.* Hey Cody! *Bends down and ruffles Cody's hair.* Cuddy! *Giggles and copies daddy.* *Walks in and chuckles when she sees Abby, Jeremy and Cody.* Looks like it's family time. *Laughs.* Family!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:38 am

I've decided to wake up now
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:41 am

And I've decided to go to sleep now! XD Meh, I'll stay up for a little longer, then have my nap.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:44 am

Just go ahead and have you nap
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:46 am

Okey dokey. Goodnight Smile
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:18 am

Dane- "You're the best too, baby," I said with a smile before kissing the top of her head. I had one of my wings curled to my body, the other stretched out. "You know, I was scared that when I came back you wouldn't want me anymore." I mean, I was clearly a demon now. I couldn't make my wings or horns go away. And I'd been gone for a long time. And when I came back it'd looked like she'd moved on. Forgotten about me.

Kersten- I got a beer then went outside. The cold air felt nice really. A few people came by to try to 'cheer me up'. But I just told them to go away. They listened. So I just sat outside for a while. Eventually I went back into the club. My beer was done by then so I put down the bottle and started dancing again, getting right up in the center of it where everyone was.

Jenna- I giggled a bit, listening to father and son. Jeremy was a great dad. Even if he was a bit overwhelmed sometimes. He could take care of them and keep them happy. He was just good at making people happy, actually. Probably because he was usually a happy person. Even if he had gone through a lot. So I just sat there, smiling and listening, not wanting to interrupt.

Zach- "Hey! I have clean feet! And I can wake up without the smell of food. But I like food better," I smirked a bit and laughed. "Besides, you cook really well so why not just let you do the cooking?" I got up to stand behind her and wrap my arms around her waist.

Jasmine- "Damnit, Eden! What'd you do that for?! I need the blood!" He was a perfectly good meal! And he was just going to go and hunt more of our kind! Yet Eden let him go! We had to kill people to live. It was the way things worked. A few people had to die. Was that too much to ask? I glanced around real quick, looking for anything to drink. "f**k this.." I muttered before getting up with new found determination and running to the nearest human. I didn't bother trying to stop and be careful. I just pinned them to the ground, drained them of blood and took off running again. This time for the mansion. When I got there I locked myself in my room, pacing around. My cuts healed quickly and I could ignore my hunger well enough. "Tony, please... Just come back to me.. It's been so hard. You have no idea... I just want you back. Why'd you leave me?" I sat on my bed, my eyes tearing up. I didn't bother trying to stop the tears for coming. I missed him, I missed feeling safe, I missed how he would cheer me up and protect me. Why'd he just left me? How could he just leave me like that? One day he was here, the next he was gone...

Jay- I nodded. "Ya, that makes sense. Plus then they can help us figure out stuff too, huh? I'll go ask them." With that I walked over to the girls, just as Tara put them back on the ground. "Hey guys! So we've been thinking about getting you two into some school. Does that sounds good?"

Tanya- With a quick nod and an, "Alright," I went up to the counter thing. "Two tickets for Hunger Games, please." I got out the money and gave it to the lady. She gave me the tickets and I walked back to Marco. "Here you go," I said, passing him his before walking into the actual theater. I didn't actually want any popcorn or anything. Wasn't hungry. "You want anything before we go in?"
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:53 am

gtg play a family game. I hope I'll be back soon
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:24 am

"School, as in human school?" I gulped, my ears dropping down and tail going in between my legs. The orphanage had been full of human kids except for me and I had been bullied. Human school will just be the same. "I don't want to go to school. I'll be fine just staying at home..."

"We'd prefer it if you go to school and try to make some friends, Taylor." I explained, knowing that besides a couple girls and her family, she was rather lonely. "At least give it a go and, if it doesn't work out, I promise I'll homeschool you or something."

((Just had dinner so I'm too full to go back to sleep yet. For now I'll just stay on here.))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:42 am

Zack Wilson; He heard the door open, and looked him mommy up and down. He began bouncing happily, and exclaimed, "Mummmm. Mumumumumumm!"

Suzie Sylester;

Jayla Caldwell; I smiled and nodded, still moving to the music, "Umm, sure!" Wasn't part of the clubbing experience to have a guy buy you a drink? I don't know. That's just what ice seen in movies and such. I continued to move to the music, although it wasn't technically dancing. "Thanks, by the way."

Giselle Caldwell; I sighed, it was a shame really, that things had to turn out like this. It's really difficult when you think you love two people. It's even more difficult when one of the other people doesn't love you back. I squeezed my eyes closed, trying to shake the bad thoughts from my head. This was all turning into one big mess. Dane was more than content with getting me back from Jeremy. And Jeremy was devastated that I had chosen Dane. Of course Dane wanted me back. I was the only girl that he knew that would for-sure get back together with him. Why did I even fade with him? We aren't technically back together. And I just go and fade with him? What kind of person does that make me? Not an angel, that's for sure... I guess I lost the whole angel purity thing a long time ago. The bad thoughts were still flooding my head, telling me horrible things about hot I was a cheater. A sl*t. A failure as an angel. I couldnt take it anymore. I got up out of bed, pulling on a pair of jeans and a tank top (I had a bra and panties on already. -_- don't think like that) and ran out of my room. I don't know where I was going, but I was fine with just letting my legs take me wherever. Big surprise, where did I end up? Jeremy's room. From force of habit I just opened the door without thinking twice. But there he was, with the twins, and Jenna. And I was just in the doorway, panting heavily from running, staring at everything going on.

Jesus Giselle. O.o

Last edited by Serendipity-Rae on Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:51 am; edited 1 time in total
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  DeathToll Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:49 am

hello?
DeathToll
DeathToll

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:51 am

Dane- I sighed and shook my head. Well, that went well. I tell her I'm glad she took me back and she runs from the room. Apparently I was out of practice. And a failure. I got up too, getting dressed then going back to my own room. May as well leave her alone if she doesn't want me. And no use chasing her. There was a fair chance she would just run away again. I hated being a demon sometimes. I mean, why couldn't I look normal like I used to?! I bet he wouldn't run from me then..

Hey Death *waves*
I'll put something for Jenna after Jeremy says something.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:55 am

Shello! Very Happy
Dane... There's nothing wrong with you. There's just something wrong with me. As in, I think I'm going crazy. -_- Everythings just piled on top of me, and that was an example of it all just letting loose.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next