House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+7
rae
Meggie
midget
LeFeuDeMort
L is for Lindsey
Scampi
Wolfsoul
11 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 4 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  DeathToll Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:57 am

I read your posts from last night mort... do you want to talk about it?
DeathToll
DeathToll

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:02 am

no, not particularly.
In which case, sine you were fine before I came back, it's my fault.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:07 am

My eyes widened a little as Giselle just bursted into my room, breathing heavily as if she had run here to say something important. Apart of me, the part failing to let go, hoped she'd say that she was wrong for choosing Dane over me but... Even if she did say that, I couldn't take her back, I was with Jenna now... My eyes flickered to Jenna for a minute, and then to Giselle, wondering whether or not I should send Jenna away so that I could speak to Giselle in private. "Jenna, would you mind leaving for a sec? I need to speak to my ex alone." Once Jenna left, I sat on the bed, hugging Zack to me so that he didn't try to escape and run to Giselle. "What do you want?" I asked the woman who almost became Mrs Wilson before she ruined my life.

When Zack mentioned mum, Abby instantly woke up and flew over to her mum, arms wrapping around her neck. "Mummum!" She exclaimed, huggling her mum to death and not wanting to let go.

((I'll reply to the others later ^_^))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:09 am

No, it's not Dane! I shouldn't have let you kiss me so much. I shouldn't have let you ruin the last date I had with Jeremy. And I sure as he'll shouldn't have faded with you. I really am sorry, but I just ruined the lives of not only you and Jeremy, but my twins as well. What if Jeremy never let's me see them again? Who's gonna be their mom? *sits down on the couch and mumbles* Not Jenna, hopefully...
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:17 am

Jenna- I bit my lip and nodded. "Alright. I'll see you later." I left the room quickly, not really wanting to be part of this. I was tempted to stay and listen. But I just went to my room instead. What if.. What if he wanted to get back together with her instead of me? I couldn't think like that though. Jeremy wouldn't actually do that.. Right?

Whatever. *Flies off*
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:18 am

Giselle Caldwell; When Abby hugged my neck, I wrapped my arms around her tightly. Jeremy sounded like he didn't want a conversation with me. I knew that he would be like that, but why was he holding Zack so tightly to him? I sighed and closed my eyes, just holding Abby. "I don't even know why I came here..." I managed to say after about a minute. "I just... I'm going through a really rough patch right now, and I don't know, I may sound crazy but I still love you, Jeremy. Okay? Maybe that's why I came here. To tell you that, or to see the kids. I don't even know. The only thing I'm not gonna do is beg for you back because why waste my breath if it's never gonna happen, you know?" I took in a deep breath, and let it out slowly to try and calm myself down a bit. I kissed the top of Abby's head and leaned my cheek against her gingery hair. "I missed youso much, sweets." I whispered quietly for only Abby to hear.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:30 am

Abby giggled a little and tilted her head up to kiss mummy's cheek. She had had sleepless nights without mummy there with her yummy blood, butnow mummy was back which was great!

Damn it. Not only had I just lost my little girl, but Giselle still loved me. I wanted so badly to pretend that she never cheated on me, to just pull her into my arms and kiss her, and tell her that I loved her with all my heart but... I couldn't I wouldn't do to Jenna what Giselle did to me. "If that's all you came to say... Just go... But give me the ring back, and my daughter." Tears built up in my eyes because it was so hard to not take Giselle back, bt I blinked them back, not wanting to look weak when I was trying to stsy strong for the kid's sakes. "I can't date you again, Giselle. Once a cheater, always a cheater. You've clearly made your choice and I refuse to be something extra on the side, if you know what I mean."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:32 am

Hey guys

Hayden: I chuckled slightly, and carried her out the room. After shutting the door I set her down. "Well, I need to get changed and wake Toby up. Then we need to get ready for the water fight."

Cassidy: Once i got into the cover of the trees i shifted. Me and red spent the next couple of hours running through the trees, and play fighting. She was becoming a lot more comfortable with me. After changing back and shoving my shorts and tank top back on, i raced red back inside. Red beat me there, but she couldnt get in. With a laugh i burst through the door, red close on my heels. "Are you as thirsty as i am?" I asked as i made my way into the kitchen. Her ears perked up when i grabbed the milk out of the fridge. Pouring some on a saucer i put it under the table out of the way. Whilst red lapped it up, i got a big glass of water and collapsed at the table.

Tonks: I woke up suddenly, all twisted up in my duvet. With a sigh i tried to untangle myself. It was too hot. After getting free i went and opened my window as wide as it would go. The cool breeze felt good, but i couldnt shake the feeling of being sick. My stomach heaved and i ran straight to the bathroom. I came out pale and shaking. Turning my tv on quietly i laid on the couch, hoping sleep would come.

Sam: After a long search, i still couldnt find her. With a sigh i went back to my room. Maybe i should find emmie. Since wisty obviously didnt wnt to be found.

Tory: I shook my head. "Nope, I came on my own. But I'm hoping Nath'll join me soon." He said he'd try and get out here. Chase on the other hand wasn't so sure. I blame Lilian. I sighed a little and looked around. I still had no idea where we were, I was just walking down random streets, hoping to find a decent hotel.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:38 am

Hi midget!

"Good point. And I suppose you want your shirt back." I loosened the knot I had put in the shirt a little, smirking before stopping. "Just kidding, I'll go take it off in my room if you want it back." Although, if he did want it back, I'd be pretty sad, because I thought this whole 'Britney' look made me look sexier, if that's even possible!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DeathToll Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:39 am

Hi!
DeathToll
DeathToll

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:42 am

Giselle Cadlwell; I thought that it would go bad, but I didn't expect it to go this bad. I squeezed Abby from hugging her. I didn't even know when I could see them next, and that scared me. "The rings in my room." I said quietly, "and you forgot the part where they're our kids, Jeremy." I kissed Abby's forehead one last time and set her down. I looked over at Jeremy holding Zack, and sighed. "Give Zack a kiss for me." Clearly he wouldn't let me even touch Zack. I guess he was just trying to hurt me like I had hurt him. Instead he was using words and my children. Which was about twenty times worse.

Technically she still doesn't know about Jenna and Jeremy. Lawl, she's clueless.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:47 am

Hayden: "No, you can keep it if you want. I've got plenty more, besides it looks good on you." I mentally kicked myself for the rubbish compliment. "I'll see you in a minute then?" I wasn't sure why it came out as a question, i guess i was just making sure. After leaning down and kising her, i gave her a quick smile.

Wanna rp death??
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  DeathToll Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:52 am

sure midget. wait wait, where are they? last I remembered, they were on their way to town to buy stuff for Red, and they'd drop by Rowan's parents' on the way back. Have I really not been on since then, or is my brain just going crazy on me? Again.
DeathToll
DeathToll

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:54 am

Yeah but you werent on for a while, and i wanted to use cassidy, so i started a new day. Sorry
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:55 am

Abby moaned in protest when mummy put her down and quickly higged Giselle's leg. Why was daddy being so mean to mummy? Why wouldn't he let go of her big brother? They were a family, they should be happy, not shouty.

I looked down at Abby and sighed before setting Zack down, allowing him to crawl over to Giselle. "They're not your kids anymore. I don't want them anywhere near Dane and I don't want you anywhere near me. I'd be the better parent since you'd be distracted away from them by that b****** you call a boyfriend, so they're staying with me." Getting up, I walked passed Giselle and into the hall. "Where abouts in the room is the ring?" She could have a couple minutes with the twins as I searched for the ring, but then I wanted her out of my life for good.
((Maybe Dane could realise that Giselle went to see Jeremy! That would make Dane so mad that he wants to kill Jeremy and then Jeremy would have to fight back and kill Dane!))

"Sure, I'll be downstairs preparing water guns and stuff." Returning Hayden's kiss, I added, "I'll see you in a minute." Before walking down the hall, towards the stairs, tigtening the knot in Hayden's shirt as I disappeared downstairs.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DeathToll Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:02 am

yeah I havent been on - for very long at least - in forever. so is he still sleeping or in his room or what?
DeathToll
DeathToll

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:06 am

Hayden:I watched her leave, then went back into my room. Changing into some shorts, i debated whether a top was needed. Deciding to just shove one on anyway, i picked out a pale blue top. Once i'd changed i went and woke toby up. He grumbled and whined for a bit untill i mentioned the water fight. At the sound of that he jumped out of bed and put on some shorts. He got a little muddled up with which way the top was. But i was proud that he got dressed pretty much by himself. Once we were both ready we headed downstairs, toby racing a head of me.

(im guessing, he was when cassidy got up a couple of hours ago. It'd be around 10ish now)
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:07 am

henry- he nodded and let his hand reach arcoss to touch hers. "I'm sorry about your loss. I know exactly how it feels." _considering that i lost both my parents, I'm pretty informed on how it feels._ drawing his hand back, he looked at her with a smile. "He must have been a good man, considering how great trent is and how well you speak of him."

sam- his breathing got slower as he relaxed against her even more. "Thanks for being so good to me." his hand pulled her closer to him and he smiled.

tyler- he got off work and barely made it home without falling alseep. when he got up to tonks room, he knocked before stepping in. "feeling any better?" he started looking around for her and finally found her on the couch. "you don't look so good."
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:12 am

I was in the kitchen, filling up the 3rd water gun, when I heard Toby rushing downstairs. With a small smirk, I pumped up one of the water guns and jumped out into the hall, squirting the little boy with water. "Gotcha!" I laughed, messing up Toby's now-wet hair. "Morning Tobster! Looking forward to the water fight today?"

"You're welcome." I replied, kissing Sam's cheek gently. "Goodnight."
((Short post because I'm waiting for Sam to fall asleep. And I'm gonna need to go on the laptop for the next part XD))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:14 am

sam- he nodded softly against her and fell asleep before he knew it.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:14 am

Tonks: I rolled over to look at him, the corner of my mouth turning up in a half-hearted smile. I was glad he came back, i just wasnt in a smiley mood. Ignoring his question and comment my thoughts turned to work. "How was work? Did he punish you a lot?" Scooting over a little, i patted the space next to me.

brb
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:17 am

And this post is gonna take a while so bear with me XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:19 am

Giselle Caldwell; I sighed and shook my head, "It's in a box in my closet. The only one with writing on it." I didn't feel like mentioning that it was labeled 'Best Memories'. That's embarrassing. I kneeled down on the ground and hugged the twins to me. How can he keep the twins from seeing me? And why did he call Dane my boyfriend? I didn't really consider him to be my boyfriend... Was that bad? I think so. Anyways, I hugged my twins as tight as I could and let tears fall, soaking into their clothes. I couldn't believe how badly I screwed up. It wasn't supposed to turn out this way.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:20 am

tyler- he sighed and sat beside her. "I had to work tonight without pay, and he told me that he'll cal me when he needs me again. probably a while from now." he looked over at her and smiled. "no big deal. i don't like working for tall guys anyway." trying to lighten the mood he kissed her cheek gently.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  DeathToll Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:20 am

okay... so did they end up going to the store and his parents', or not? (I just want to know if I'm allowed to acknowledge it in my posts)
DeathToll
DeathToll

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next