House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+7
rae
Meggie
midget
LeFeuDeMort
L is for Lindsey
Scampi
Wolfsoul
11 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:06 am

I sighed a little but the smirk turned into a smile. "Fine, just hang on a sec." Grabbing my clothes again, I headed into the bathroom, got changed, brushed my teeth, ect ect. Then I walked into the bedroom with a glass full of cold water and quickly chucked the water under the bed at Dayna. "Ok, lets go." I laughed and set the glass down on the beside table, then held a hand out to help Dayna get out fron under my bed. I'd have to clean up the water later, but for now it would be fine.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:09 am

Dayna- I paused after I had gasped, my eyes widened and my jaw had dropped, once out of my phase, I got out from under the bed. "That was unfair! ........ Oh well I'll dry," I giggled and just dropped it, it was only a bit of water after all. We got to his car and I let mysellf in, when it was unlocked of course.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:10 am

Shay- she looked over at the guy speaking to theo and then back to theo. "exactly! It's not like Marcus is around for me to hurt or anything." she pushed him again.

Theo- stumbling backwards slightly after she shoved him he looked at the guy. "if you knew what she was like you wouldn't be on her side." he looked at shay and shoved her shoulder before pointing a finger at her. "stay out of trouble, and away from Marcus."

sorry it took so long.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:13 am

Tanya- I smiled and glanced to Marco then looked out the window again. "Maybe you could teach me to drive sometime." I didn't mind telling him that I didn't know how to drive. It's not like I didn't trust him.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:15 am

I chuckled a little and followed Dayna out to the car - I'd get breakfast when we came back - before getting. Once both me and Dayna were buckled up, I drove off to the hospital, helping Dayna out of the car. "Is this the day we get to know whether it's a boy or girl, or is this just a random appointment?" I asked Dayna since I didn't really know much about pregnancy and checkups and stuff.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:17 am

I love crushing malteasers, but maybe I shouldn't crush them on my bed...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:57 am

Hey

Tonks: I couldnt help but laugh softly. "Thank god for that." I teased lightly. If we were joint at the hip i really would get sick of his company. Leaning forward, i rested my forehead on his closing my eyes. I felt tired, but i knew the headache that had been bugging me all day wouldnt allow me to. Not to mention everything else. I obviously wasnt much better like i thought. I'd just been.distracted enough to not really notice it. But now it was all washing over me in waves of pain and nausia.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:59 am

Tim- "Dude, she's old enough to look after herself, she don't need you looking over her and watching her every move like, 24 7." I laughed a little, she was a yuong woman, she needed her space, and she didn't need a brother - I assumed he was a brother- and a very protective one at that, watching her all the time!

Dayna- "Time to see if it's a boy or a girl!" I giggled, gosh I was giddy today, you know, I hadn't a clue why, I mean, I'd had a normal breakfast! Two slices of toast, one with Peanut butter and jelly the other with chocolate spread and rasberry jam.... OKay, maybe not so normal, but still!

Marco- "Sure, I wouldn't mind teaching you. I think I know a nice place where we could go to learn too." I smiled remembering a huge quarry I passed on the way here. You couldn't really crash since it was sloped upwards, so it didn't really matter if she missed a turn, we'd just go up. When we arrived at the movies, I got out, having to slam my door after the first attempt of shutting it failed. I locked it then we went inside. "Alright, what'cha fancy watchin'?" I asked her.

Sorry, was on the phone to my grandad, he goes on and on and on and on! Jeesh!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:02 am

Hi again peoples!

"Cool! Are you excited about?" I asked as I locked the car and led Dayna inside. I was excited, and it wasn't even technically my baby! Sure I was going to be it's dad, which I didn't mind, but I hadn't... You know... Helped create the kid, and I was excitex about it!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:06 am

tyler- he sat up slowly and held her face in his hands. "you don't look so good. let's get you to bed." his arms picked her up and he walked to her bed, carrying the blanket and all. when he set her down, his hands pulled the blanket up to her shoulders. "do you want me to get you anything?"

theo- he rolled his eyes and waved at him. "fine, she's your deal now." he walked back up the steps and mumbled under his breath.

shay- her arms crossed over her chest and she evaluated him. "thanks..... it's better when i know your name." expectant, she looked up to his face and couldnt help but smile. "mine's shay owens." _he was a pretty good looking guy, better than looking at my own brother all day or marcus. can i say gross enough? he seems pretty nice too, defending me against theo. takes alot of guts._
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:09 am

Tanya- I looked up at the list of movies showing. "Uhm.. The only ones I've heard of are Clash of the Titans and Hunger Games," I'd heard some people at the mansion talking about the second one. "Do you know if either's any good. Because both look interesting. So I'm not sure. Either works."
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:15 am

Tonks: I shook my head slowly as i tried to take even breaths. "I'm fine." I muttered. The nausia was starting to pass, but it didnt help me feel much better. Opening my eyes a crack, i was met with his worried expression. "Maybe i shouldnt of run off earlier. They always say running from your problems makes everything wose." I added, trying to lighten him mood. Reaching up i stroked my thumb across his forehead. Trying to smoothen out the worry lines.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:21 am

tyler- he smiled and kissed the palm of her hand. "alright." his hand set hers back on the bed and he walked to the couch. he turned off the TV and turned around to look at her from there. _i'm just going to stay here and make sure she's ok. what else would i do besides go to work._
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:26 am

Tim- I smiled at Shay. "Name's Tim, Tim McGraw." I woulld usually have a hat to tip in greeting at the minute, but I wasn't wearing one. "Was he youor brother?" I asked her, curious, as usual, and I wndered what he meant by she was my deal now....

Dayna- "Ya huh! Definately excited about it!" I really was, I just couldn't wait to find out, bebcause then we could think about names!!!

Marco- "I think the Hunger Games looks good." I say with a shrug, I'd read a bit of it and it was really good so far, ut I'd only read a tiny bit. "So d'you wanna watch that?" I asked her.

Sorry for rubbish posts -__- Pretty busy
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:31 am

shay- "yeah, his names Theo. sorry about his lack of manners." she rolled her eyes and let a hand extend outwards. "nice to meet you tim." _i wasn't alot of baggage. just to marcus and Theo. marcus had it coming the way he was hitting on me. too bad he didnt break anything when he fell off the roof._
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:32 am

"So am I." I admitted, walking into the hospital with Dayna. I mentioned to the reception that we had an appointment with the pregnancy doctor and she told is where to go. Luckily the room wasn't hard to find - just at the end of the main corridor, just before you turn to go to the maternity ward - and I squeezed Dayna's hand a little before knocking and waiting to be allowed in.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:33 am

Tonks: I raised an eyebrow at him. "You dont Have to stay." I told him, emphasising the word 'have'. But then i realised that id probably feel better if he did. Rolling onto my side, i faced him properly. "But if you are going to feel free to watch tv, or play a game, read a book. Whatever im not really bothered." I said gesteringtowards the tv and xbox 360, then the bookcase full of different books and dvds. "Your even free to use my laptop. Providing you dont break it, or go snooping." Which i doubted he would. But it was best to warn him anyway. "The passwords 'ReachForTheMoon.' Capital for the start of each word, and no spaces between." I muttered as my eyes slid shut.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:34 am

I laughed a little but didn't bother to protest because I was kind of curious as to why Hayden had slung me over his shoulder all of a sudden. "Where're you taking me, mister?" I asked my boyfriend, placing my hands on his back and pushing up so that I was a bit more upright, which helped get rid of the nausea I had started to feel - why the heck was I nauseous so easily today?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Meggie Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:37 am

heeeeeey Laughing
Meggie
Meggie

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:38 am

Tanya- With a quick nod and an, "Alright," I went up to the counter thing. "Two tickets for Hunger Games, please." I got out the money and gave it to the lady. She gave me the tickets and I walked back to Marco. "Here you go," I said, passing him his before walking into the actual theater. I didn't actually want any popcorn or anything. Wasn't hungry. "You want anything before we go in?"
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:40 am

Sorry wolfie, im not going to rp hayden tonight i just cant get into his character. And i dont want to give you crappy 1 line posts. I promise to reply in the morning though.

Meg!! You never texted me Sad what did you do that got you grounded? Oh and are you playing out tomorrow??
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:41 am

Okey dokey ^_^
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:41 am

tyler- "honestly, I really want to stay, but I better go face the music with my boss." he walked to her and gently kissed her lips. "I'll be back soon." his hands grabbed the sweatshirt he brought and smiled at her. "i love you."
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:43 am

Tim- I shrugged and shook her hand. "It's cool, he's just waaaaay too overprotective though." I say with another added shrug. "And it's nice to meet you too." I smiled as I pulled my hand back from shaking it. "Is he always like that?"

Aww man I'm slow -_- I can't keep up!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:45 am

It's ok Scampi ^_^
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down