House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+7
rae
Meggie
midget
LeFeuDeMort
L is for Lindsey
Scampi
Wolfsoul
11 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 20 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  lilJVBM4evea Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:07 am

lilJVBM4evea wrote:Lucy: I sit down at another chair at the table and keep feeding Hope "are you okay honey? you look like you're thinking really hard" i smile at her

well how long until you can move out?

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:13 am

about 2 and a half years. That's when I'll be going to university, but until then I'm stuck here. I mean, I don't really want to leave because my mum's amazing, but my dad just drives me crazy until the point where I feel like having a mental/emotional breakdown.

... I couldn't think of an answer, but mom would know because she actually gave birth to a baby! Two, actually. "Mom, how does the baby seed get into your tummy to make a baby?" I asked curiously, looking up at mom with questioning eyes.

I came into the kitchen just as Kiara asked that question and I froze. She was asking more questions about fading?! Why did she have to be so curious? Why did she have to know every detail of something? I wasn't going to answer this, Lucy could.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:20 am

have you talked to your mom about it?

Lucy: I listen to her question and get panicked and nervous. was she old enough for this? I see that Joe walked in so i turn to him "do you think she's old enough?"

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:26 am

I haven't yet but I think I'm gonna have to talk about it to her. She'll probably try and make me stay and yell at dad, but the yelling wont work. He never listens :/

Great. Lucy was dragging me into this conversation. "I... Uhhh... I don't know. She's 11 so... Maybe?" I really didn't want to get involved with any of this, this was all Lucy's decision and, if she decided that Kiara was old enough to know, she was telling our little girl... And then I would tell Kiara to never do it. Ever.

Mom and dad seemed nervous about my question, which got me all confused again. "Old enough for what?" I asked my parents, tilting my head to the side confusedly.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:32 am

Lucy: "we mean old enough for us to tell you" i turn to Joe "you look uncomfortable..."

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:36 am

"That's because I am uncomfortable." I replied. "But, if you want to tell her, then tell her." And I'll just quietly excuse myself from the room so that none of Kiara's questions about the subject become ddirected at me.

"I'm old enough! I'm 11, that's old!" I really wanted to find out what the big deal about my question was, as well as find out an answer.

((I'm gonna write mum a note. I think I'd be too chicken to talk about it with her.))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:45 am

Lucy: "well do you want to finish feeding Hope in another room and i can tell Kiara?" it was an idea... i could focus on wording everything right rather than trying to tend to Hope as well "and you could show her some more magic. she really seems to like that"

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:49 am

thats a good idea... then you can still tell her

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:50 am

"Ok." That sounded like a good idea so I took Hope from Lucy, as well as the bottle, and carried my youngest daughter into the living room. Once there, I started feeding Hope again, staring into her big brown eyes with a proud fatherly smile on my face. "When you've finished drinking your milk, I'll show you some more magic, ok princess Hope?"

Once dad and Hope left the room, I looked back up to mom. "Are you going to answer my question now or am I going to have to wait even longer?" I asked, being completely serious. I really didn't want to wait longer, I just wanted answers.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:50 am

Mhmm.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:55 am

Hope: I stare up at my daddy with big eyes that looked much like my mother's as i drank my bottle

Lucy: "Kiara, honey... what i'm going to tell you is very grown up okay? I think you'll be able to handle it, but i wanted you to know that before i told you"

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:00 am

My smile grew a little more and, just to entertain Hope while she was drinking, I created stars again, using the spell which created a ball of light and then using another spell to split the ball of light into tiny pieces. I knew Hope liked the stars, so I thought she'd enjoy stars while she drank her milk.

"Okey dokey!" I grinned, glad to finally be able to recieve an answer. A grown up answer! I liked grown up stuff! It made me feel mature and grown up, just like mom and dad!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:04 am

Hope: I start to giggle, but then i start to cough because i tried to laugh and drink my milk at the same time

Lucy: i sigh and pinch the bridge of my nose while i think. i let it go and look at her after a moment "well, you know how boys and girls have different... parts?"

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:14 am

I chuckled slightly and pulled the bottle away, sitting Hope upright and patting her back gently in the hopes that it would stop the coughing. "Whoops. Are you ok, Hope? Try not to laugh and drink and the same time, it's not good."

"Yeah, girls have long hair, boys have short hair, boys have beards when they're older and girls have bigger chests." I answered, trying to hold back a giggle and act very adult-like since it was an adult conversation. "What about it?"
((*Facepalms.* Someone get Kiara a book about anatomy for her birthday -_- But seriously, the only differences Kiara would know of are what she sees and she's never seen a guy's... You know, so she doesn't know it's different XD Visual aid! She needs visual aid!))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:24 am

Hope: i keep caoughing until i feel a little better

Lucy: "no honey, theres another part that makes boys and girls different. its hard to explain, but when a boy's and a girl's special parts meet, there is a chance that they could make a baby"

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:28 am

Once the coughing stopped, I kissed Hope's head and then started feeding her again. "You really should be more careful, princess. Daddy gets worried when you start coughing, and daddy doesn't like being worried."

O...k... So now we've gone from baby seed to special parts meeting... Confused. "But what does that have to do with baby seed, mom?" I asked, taking mom's hand and replaying what she told me last time. "It doesn't make sense. What do they have in common?"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:35 am

Hope: i drink some more milk, still looking at him

Lucy: "well, its how the man gets the seed into a woman... he needs the special part or it wont work"

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:39 am

"You seem to stare at me a lot." I commented to Hope. "Perhaps we should have a staring contest." With a small smirk, I blinked one last time and then just stared at my daughter, trying to figure out who would win.

"Ohhh! Ok!" Now I got it, kind of... I just didn't now what these special parts were and that annoyed me... "Is there anything else you want to tell me, mom?" I asked, trying to coax the answer out of her.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:41 am

Hope: i quickly blink not understanding what he was doing

Lucy: i shake my head "no, not unless you have more questions?" i was kind of hoping she didnt

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:49 am

"I win." I chuckled slightly. "I suppose the victory is rather hollow though... Perhaps when you are older, we can play the game properly, hm?" Once Hope was finished with the bottle, I took it away from her and set it down. "Would you like to see some more magic, Hope?"

I thought about it for a moment and nodded. "What are the special parts?" I didn't really think anything about my body was special, apart from my mouth because that was the thing that made me smile, but a boy's mouth and a girl's mouth were the same, so that couldn't be the special parts mom was talking about.
((And I think at this point, Kiara needs to be told to shut up XD Unless Lucy's brave enough to answer it, which I highly doubt XD Even I wouldn't be able to say that to my kids, and I'm very open about fading and things related to it!))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:57 am

Hope: i hear the work magic and smile widely

Lucy: i sigh slightly "well... its your hips honey... girl's hips are different from boys hips... dont let anyone touch your hips okay?"

tada! g rated version of sex ^.^

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:01 am

lilJVBM4evea wrote:Hope: i hear the work magic and smile widely

Lucy: i sigh slightly "well... its your hips honey... girl's hips are different from boys hips... dont let anyone touch your hips okay?"

tada! g rated version of sex ^.^

Tha faq? XD (the sex thing...XD)

HAI!
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:03 am

Lucy was trying to explain sex to Kiara haha and hi

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:05 am

Lol XD I wasn't expecting you to be able to give an answer for that one! Well done! Hee hee hee! I love challenging people! XD

"At the mention of magic, you turn all smiley." I chuckled. "Just like your sister." Pulling out my spell book with one hand and flipping through the pages, I came across a water spell and decided to use it. "Watch that plant over there." I told Hope, gesturing to a plant in the corner of the room before chanting an altered version of the water spell which made it rain over the plant.

"Ohhh!" I looked down at my hips and wiggled them with a little laugh. My hips were special! "Okey dokey! No one will ever touch my hips, I promise!" I beamed a huge grin and then hugged mom. "Thank you for answering my questions even though it was grown up stuff!"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:05 am

Hi Britt! XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin