House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+7
rae
Meggie
midget
LeFeuDeMort
L is for Lindsey
Scampi
Wolfsoul
11 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 30 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  DeathToll Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:20 pm

I hadn't imagined there would be so much depth to the picture. I hadn't seen much art before, but I'd just assumed it would all be black lines and shapes. This, this was beautiful. It made me look at the world in a way I never had before. There was so much. Patterns of light and dark that gave depth to the scene, seemingly insignificant pencil marks that changed the whole idea of the picture. I had never thought it would be so complicated! "It's amazing," I said quietly.
DeathToll
DeathToll

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:26 pm

Allise- I paused a second to look over it. I smiled a bit, seeing that the shading was working. The picture was taking on a life of it's own. A elven warrior on the hunt. The forest breathing. I'd always had a knack for capturing scenes. "Thanks. I was an art student before all this. Top of my class." I personally didn't think that we should get graded on art but it was required. I went back to work, putting in the finishing details, strengthening lines that needed to stand out and lightening where needed.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  DeathToll Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:29 pm

okay, last post, for real this time XD

I stared at the picture for a while longer, noticing more and more the longer I looked. How did all that detail fit? I shook my head, amazed. Then sighed and forced myself to think about important things. "So, you can't really control it? Your ability, that is?"
DeathToll
DeathToll

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:39 pm

Allise- I signed the picture at the bottom then passed it to him. "Keep it." I figured if he liked it he could have it. I had enough art as is. "If I had been able to control it I wouldn't have been locked up in a mental institution, would I?" I frowned, remembering. I hated it so much. There was nothing. It was all just... Empty. Lifeless. Actually, it gave my an idea for a drawing, remember it. I jotted the idea in my sketchpad's inside cover. I put lots of ideas there. Girl kneeling on the floor in a straightjacket with ideas flowing from her head. That way I could make it later.

Lol, see ya
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:14 pm

Alright, I'm going to sleep now too. Please reply to Caius and Jeremy and Jasie while I'm gone XD I want to read more Razz
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:39 pm

Kelsee Alexandria; "Oh... Thank you." I let a small smile slip onto my lips, as I leaned against the wall. "So... this is the 'Immortal' mansion, right? So... that means your an immortal, am I correct?" I wanted to know for sure, because if he was an immortal, I just wanted to make sure that he wouldn't hurt me. I had already been hurt by people that were human, and that hurt, so I could only imagine the pain when an immortal injured a helpless human like me. Well, I wasn't exactly helpless. My brother on the other hand... If we were to be living here, I assumed that Caius would meet Riley someday. And I just didn't want Riley to get hurt.

Mandie Anderson; Too soon? Possibly. Amazing? Yes. Yes. Yes. I smiled and nodded, taking the pillow that was next to me, and covering my face with it. I began to giggle into it, but it came muffled because of the pillow. When I removed it, I took a deep breath and simply smiled. "Yes. I think it all fell together quite lovely, if I do say so myself." More than lovely, I would say. More along the lines of amazingly perfect. "I feel that I have to give you something in return now..." With an eyebrow raised, I smiled again, hoping that he would somewhat get what I was trying to say...

Zack Wilson; When he saw that his mom was happy again, he was convinced that it was because of his dad. And if his family was happy, then he was happy. He smiled a little, and went over to his dad, hugging him just as tight as he had hugged his mom.

Trent Anderson; SLEEPING.

Suzie Sylvester; I sat in the living room, my knees pulled up to my chest. Why were all of those things in my room? And who was 'Logan'? There was a note-pad in my room, that had a picture of a couple on a beach, that was labeled, 'Me and Logan <3' and throughout the notepad there was that name. And there was this weird scar on my neck that I had no idea where it came from. It was weirding me out, and I was kind of scared... What happened, and why don't I remember it?

Jayla Caldwell; (I haz an idea. >:3) I nodded in agreement, and smiled, "You know, you haven't taken your sunglasses off all night. And it's nearly pitch black dark in here!" I reached to his glasses and stole them right off his face, folding them up and putting them in the back pocket of my jeans. His eyes were really pretty too... Why would he want to hide them? I smiled at him, almost taunting him with his sunglasses.

Max Anderson;

Riley Alexandria; I walked off to go find Kels, pausing momentarily at the kitchen entryway to see Jasmine gladly sucking on a blood bag. Well, at least she won't go all ape-sh.. (don't swear, Riley -_-) on some random human. I walked down a long hallway, and saw the back of her blue dress in the doorway of a room. I quietly walked down the hallway towards her, and poked her in the sides when I was behind her. "Miss me, sis?" I looked deeper inside the room and saw two men, one who was shirtless, and smirked at my sister. "I see why you didn't come back to me..." I turned to the two guys and pressed my hands together, "I'm sorry gentleman, but my sister doesn't get a lot of time with guys where we come from, so if she was bugging you, it's my apologies..." I turned back to my sister who glared at me while I smiled. Make her annoyed? Mission accomplished.

Nadine Anderson; "Well... it's a deal then." I smiled and placed a gentle kiss on his cheek. "And that's a promise." I really couldn't wait until the actual day came. A wedding at a nice place, filled with orange and yellow lilies, and me and Brady. Of course, all of our family too. Minus Henry... At least until he got his act together and stopped being a jerk to Brady.

Giselle Caldwell; I listened to what Jeremy had to say, while I looked down at Abby. When he finally finished, I looked up at him, "Seriously?" With a smile on my face, and one hysterical Abby on my hip, I hugged Jeremy with my one free arm, careful not to squish Zack in the process. "Thank you..." I never thought that it would have to come to this, but I guess it's better than not seeing the twins at all... I could see them over the weekend. Good. At least that meant that they wouldn't have to forget who I am...
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:50 pm

OMG. Tony?! Is that really you, broski?! :O
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Tony Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:51 pm

haha yeah it really is
Tony
Tony

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:53 pm

o.O Mind blown...

Hahaha, jkjkjkjkjkjk.

Where've you been? I haven't even talked to you since.... uh... a long time... lol...

Oh, and Mort always wants you to get on, but she's off for the night...
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Tony Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:55 pm

hahaha I'll come more this week so I can at the very least say hi to everyone
Tony
Tony

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:58 pm

Well, that's good. I don't come on all that much either... I've been pretty busy with school and sports and stuff.

Glad to see you back for a bit, though! I'm sure that when everyone wakes up tomorrow they'll be freaking out, lol. XD
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Tony Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:00 pm

lol so anything big i should know about? haha
Tony
Tony

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:04 pm

Ummm... RP wise, I know that Jasmine keeps on freaking out because Tony's gone. i dunno if she stopped that or not, but it was going on for a while. Dane came back (If you don't remember him, he was Giselle's fiance.), and Giselle and Jeremy broke up... Then Dane ended up getting killed, so yeah... lol. And uhhh...that's really all I know about that was big... I'm not on a whole lot anymore. Razz
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Tony Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:07 pm

haha so yeahh if im gonna keep rping im just gonna make whole new charries cuz its pointless to try and pick up where i left off with all of them. except maybe tony as long as he wasnt like replacedd or anything lol
Tony
Tony

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:09 pm

Yeahh, I'm pretty sure he wasn't replaced. And it would probably make Jasmine happy if Tony came back. As it will make the real Jasmine happy that you're gonna be here for a bit. Razz

I should probably take a shower and get ready to go to bed now, but you'll be here tomorrow, right? Or at least try to be here?
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Tony Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:10 pm

Not sureee. but definitley friday i swear i'll be on or u can have my first born child xD I should probably go to sleep too. C ya friday if ur on
Tony
Tony

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:13 pm

Kelsee Alexandria; "Oh... Thank you." I let a small smile slip onto my lips, as I leaned against the wall. "So... this is the 'Immortal' mansion, right? So... that means your an immortal, am I correct?" I wanted to know for sure, because if he was an immortal, I just wanted to make sure that he wouldn't hurt me. I had already been hurt by people that were human, and that hurt, so I could only imagine the pain when an immortal injured a helpless human like me. Well, I wasn't exactly helpless. My brother on the other hand... If we were to be living here, I assumed that Caius would meet Riley someday. And I just didn't want Riley to get hurt.

Mandie Anderson; Too soon? Possibly. Amazing? Yes. Yes. Yes. I smiled and nodded, taking the pillow that was next to me, and covering my face with it. I began to giggle into it, but it came muffled because of the pillow. When I removed it, I took a deep breath and simply smiled. "Yes. I think it all fell together quite lovely, if I do say so myself." More than lovely, I would say. More along the lines of amazingly perfect. "I feel that I have to give you something in return now..." With an eyebrow raised, I smiled again, hoping that he would somewhat get what I was trying to say...

Zack Wilson; When he saw that his mom was happy again, he was convinced that it was because of his dad. And if his family was happy, then he was happy. He smiled a little, and went over to his dad, hugging him just as tight as he had hugged his mom.

Trent Anderson; SLEEPING.

Suzie Sylvester; I sat in the living room, my knees pulled up to my chest. Why were all of those things in my room? And who was 'Logan'? There was a note-pad in my room, that had a picture of a couple on a beach, that was labeled, 'Me and Logan <3' and throughout the notepad there was that name. And there was this weird scar on my neck that I had no idea where it came from. It was weirding me out, and I was kind of scared... What happened, and why don't I remember it?

Jayla Caldwell; (I haz an idea. >:3) I nodded in agreement, and smiled, "You know, you haven't taken your sunglasses off all night. And it's nearly pitch black dark in here!" I reached to his glasses and stole them right off his face, folding them up and putting them in the back pocket of my jeans. His eyes were really pretty too... Why would he want to hide them? I smiled at him, almost taunting him with his sunglasses.

Max Anderson;

Riley Alexandria; I walked off to go find Kels, pausing momentarily at the kitchen entryway to see Jasmine gladly sucking on a blood bag. Well, at least she won't go all ape-sh.. (don't swear, Riley -_-) on some random human. I walked down a long hallway, and saw the back of her blue dress in the doorway of a room. I quietly walked down the hallway towards her, and poked her in the sides when I was behind her. "Miss me, sis?" I looked deeper inside the room and saw two men, one who was shirtless, and smirked at my sister. "I see why you didn't come back to me..." I turned to the two guys and pressed my hands together, "I'm sorry gentleman, but my sister doesn't get a lot of time with guys where we come from, so if she was bugging you, it's my apologies..." I turned back to my sister who glared at me while I smiled. Make her annoyed? Mission accomplished.

Nadine Anderson; "Well... it's a deal then." I smiled and placed a gentle kiss on his cheek. "And that's a promise." I really couldn't wait until the actual day came. A wedding at a nice place, filled with orange and yellow lilies, and me and Brady. Of course, all of our family too. Minus Henry... At least until he got his act together and stopped being a jerk to Brady.

Giselle Caldwell; I listened to what Jeremy had to say, while I looked down at Abby. When he finally finished, I looked up at him, "Seriously?" With a smile on my face, and one hysterical Abby on my hip, I hugged Jeremy with my one free arm, careful not to squish Zack in the process. "Thank you..." I never thought that it would have to come to this, but I guess it's better than not seeing the twins at all... I could see them over the weekend. Good. At least that meant that they wouldn't have to forget who I am...

Lol XD See ya Friday then! G'night!
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:57 pm

*Clenches fists.* Where's Giselle? I need to punch her. Calm down Jer. No! She's taking it too far and keeps harrassig me and Jenna and I'm fed up with it! I don't love Giselle anymore, not ne bit, she just ruined that. So stop making me love her in the rp! *Sighs.* Fine, but it was interesting!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:38 pm

Roleplay posts.

"Ok." Denzel smiled slightly and stood up, carefully helping Sierra up too. "Tifa will have some bandaids for you, so lets go." He started walking to Seventh Heaven again, helping Sierra along the way. Denzel shuddered slightly as he passed the beheaded guy but then just grinned. For once he had managed to protect someone, instead of someone protecting him. For once he managed to stop someone he cared about from dying.

"Uhhh... How about Pirate of the Carribean?" I suggested, walking over to my drawers and opening the bottom one which held all my DVDs, pulling out the Pirates of the Carribean DVD and holding it up to Tyler. "Does this look any good?" Suddenly I realised that my shirt had bunched up a little when Tyler picked me off, showinf off some of my stomach, so I quickly put it down with a faint blush.

I squeaked a little when I got squirted with water, then laughed and tried to get revenge before Hayden stole the water guns. "Awww, Haydie!" I whined, but he had a point so I just sighed and sat down at the table. "Fine, breakfast first, getting soaking wet afterwards."

I led Dayna into the room and gave her a quick kiss since I could tell she was starting to get nervous about this. "Don't worry Dayna, everything's going to be ok." I reassured her before sitting down in the chair next to the bed that Dayna was going to have to lie on.

I giggled when Sam kissed my neck and pushed him away. "Stop that. And sure, a run sounds nice."

"And I'll just... You know, stay here, aaall alone." Kirsty told Reyna and Sam, heading towards the door slowly. "After coming aaall this way to see my best friend, she's leaving with her boyfriend, but that's ok, I mean, boyfriends always come before best friends who've know you forever, right?"

"Okey dokey!" Hopping off of mommy's lap, I walked over to the blood fridge and picked out two bags of human blood, both AB +. Then I headed back over to mom and sat on her lap, handing her one of the bags. "There you go mom." I said as I sank my fangs into my blood bag.

I smiled softly, then lifted up Hope and carried her into the kitchen again. "I managed to calm Hope down again." I told Lucy, wrinkling my nose in disgust a little as I saw the blood Kiara was drinking and the blood bag that Lucy was holding.

I smiled a little and danced with Tara, feeling happier now that my mind was being taken off of school.
((Early morning syndrome - failed posts in the morning.))

"She'll never hate us, Jay, neither of our children will." Was Jay seriously doubting his parenting skills? He was an amazing father, he didn't need to worry. "They both love you, Jay Smith, as do I, and that's never going to change, no matter what happens, ok?"

"Yes, you are correct." I answered, feeling nervous about answering that since, in the past, humans have always tried to kill immortal creatures, but these humans that came to the mansion nowadays seemed... Tame. "I can't die and any injury quickly heals, so there is no point in trying to kill me. And if you try to cause trouble in this mansion I'm afraid we'd have to kill you." I gave the girl a friend warning - I had a zero tolerance policy with humans harming any of the immortals.

A while later I walked into the living room to watch tv. Suzie was there but I mostly ignored her... Until I noticed that she looked scared. No, I couldn't interfere, no matter how much I hated seeing Suzie scared, I was supposed to stay out of her life! "What's wrong?" I mentally kicked myself. I had been able to pretty much ignore Suzie the past couple of times because she was happy, but when she was like this my resolve was really weak.

Jason: S***! I quickly looked away from Jayla so that she wouldn't be affected by my still-uncontrollable incubus powers. Why did she have to do that? Maybe if I hadn't given her the coke, she wouldn't be so playful right now, but still! "Jayla, can you give my sunglasses back please? If you don't I'll just take them back myself." I wasn't afraid to reach my hand into her back pocket and practically touch her butt - I did it with most of the girls I met - I was just worried that if I didn't get the glasses back, I'd being ruining a nice little Angel's innocence tonight, and I didn't want to do that.

I quickly pulled Giselle's arm from around me, not wanting to be hugged. "You're welcome." Lookong down at Zack, I gave him a small smile and picked him up. "I'll see ypu in a couple hours, buddy." I told him as I ruffled his hair. "You too, my little Rikku." I then messed up Abby's hair and handed Zack back to his mum before heading towards the door: "I'll be back in a couple hours to collect them." I told Giselle before walking back to my room and flopping down on the bed next to Jenna with a big sigh.

Abby's tears died down and she waved bye to daddy before loking up at mummy confusedly. Where was daddy going? When was he coming back? Why weren't they spendig time together as a family? This was all so confusing for the little girl.

"It depends." Vincent answered. "What kind of game do you want to play?"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:03 pm

O...k... According to my sources, Denzel was born late November/early December, so actually he only recently turned 14 ^_^" And Marlene was born late winter/eay spring so... Bibidi bobidi boo, Marlene's not 8, she's 9!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:42 pm

Mort....I popsted for aqua and you said u dunno what to put for zach...and now u say I start? Wtf are you talkin about! XD They were in the kitchen...

Jessie: "mario cart?"

TONY!!!!!! *huggles then looks at max* Oh yeah,I eraced your girlfriends' memory. :3
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:33 pm

OMG, Tony! *Tackle-hugs even though he's gone*
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:49 pm

I thought you said we should skip for them DX I dunno... I'm really confused *sigh*
Oh, and I honestly have no idea how Jasmine'll react when Tony shows up... But no, she didn't start dating anyone else, and yes she has been sorta freaking out.
Jeremy, just forget about it. *Takes his hand and 'looks' up at his face*

Jenna- I turned towards him when he came back. I was assuming since I didn't hear any little noises and how he was sighing that he hadn't been able to get them. "She keeping the kids?" I asked with a frown. This was getting messier and messier... Why couldn't things just be simple?

LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:05 am

Oh c***! I have to get ready for school!
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:14 am

((No Jenna, she's taking it too far, she needs a good punch!))

"I'm not sure how to play but I'll try." Vincent replied, taking Lucius off of his lap and standing up, heading downstairs to the living room to play Mario Kart.

"I'm letting her look after them for a couple hours." I answered Jenna, turning on the side to face her and wrapping an arm around her waist. "And then I'll let her see them every weekend... I don't want to let the kids be near her but... She really does care for them, and they're all she's got now..." If Dane hadn't tried to kill me, Giselle wouldn't be so alone right now, maybe then I would've been able to keep the kids all the time.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next