House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+6
midget
L is for Lindsey
LeFeuDeMort
Britt-21
Wolfsoul
lilJVBM4evea
10 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 38 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Britt-21 Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:13 am

Tifa: "dont even listen to her marlene.She isnt a friend if she calls you mean names."

darkess: I finish and then I turn to galian "lets go"
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:23 am

"Tifa's right." I agreed, rubbing Marlene's back gently. "Friends don't be mean to their friends, so Molly clearly isn't a real friend."

Marlene nodded her head as an 'Ok' and wiped her tears way, sniffing a little in the hopes that it would help stop them. "Do I have to go back to the sleepover though? I don't want to go back there..."

"Ok." Galian smiled and took Darkess' hand, leading her out of the house and into town. When they got to the jewellery store, they only had 15 minutes to pick out an engagement ring. "You can choose what ring you want, Darkess. I don't really know what wedding rings are supposed to look like." The Angel had an engagement ring with diamonds in it, but the beast wasn't sure if that meant all engagement rings had to have diamonds in them. The Galian Beast looked over to the shop owner and chuckled slightly when he saw the man cowering behind the desk. Clearly the man could tell that they were demons, especially considering the fact that Galian had large horns and Lucius had little fang-like teeth.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:56 am

Really sorry I didn't reply the other night, it seems that I had fallen asleep xD

Nathalie- "Oh really?" I smirked before I kicked my legs up, flipping Taylor off of me, of course there was no intention of hurting her whatsoever. I was in agony, but I showed no pain, I just smiled and laughed, because I felt like it! Nobody else was fun, or even happy for the matter when I was on the mission!

Tyler- "We went on different kinds," I say before I explained why I said that, "Sometimes we went on adventurous or dangerous dates, and other times we went on nice romantic dinner dates." I shrugged, we did go on all sorts of dates, I couldn't remember each and every date that we had went on, wish I could though!

Sierra- I nodded with a smile. "Yeah, it will be," The movie was actually pretty funny, I only smiled though, because no matter the emotion, I usually hid it anyway. Near the end, I rested my head on his shoulder just because I could and I felt like it.

Dayna- "Hmmm... A McChicken burger meal please," I replied to his question with a grin, because this reminded me of the past but in a good way! Every year on my birthday me dad and Tim went to McDonalds, dad would get a Big Mac Meal, Tim a Cheeseburger Happy Meal -he was just a very big kid- and I would get a McChicken Sandwich Meal!

Roxi- It was one of my work nights tonight and I wasn't sure what Dean had in plan for me, to be honest I really hoped that I had been demoted to a waitress again. As I past the kitchen, I saw a letter addressed to me, so I picked it up and stuffed it in my bag. Once I got there an hour before opening time, Dean said that I was still dancing, since I was 'one of his best girls'. I opened my locker and. Put on the several layers of clothing on, the top layer being a black dress. I put my kitty ears on my head and tied the tail around my waist. I could have just done a partial shift to get ears and a tail, but then people would get suspicious.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:16 am

Hey Rae *waves*
Gimme a sec to reply for Jenna and then I'll get a repost for Tanya (And if Rae wants to rp: Dane and Kersten)
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:16 am

Nathalie had used her feet to push me off and I faceplanted the floor. "Ok ok, you win." I surrendered as I sat up and rubbed my nose which had been hurt. "But next time I will get my revenge! Muwahahaha!"

I chuckled and clapped my hands, congratulating my girlfriend. "Well done Nathalie." I got up and walked over to her before crouching down to her level. "Winner gets a kiss." I stated before kissing her softly.

"Oh cool!" I exclaimed before another question came to mind, but just thinking about it made me blush and I was reluctant to say it, so I just kept quiet.

Denzel tensed a little when Sierra rested her head on his shoulder, knowing that Tifa said there was something he should to if this ever happened. What was it, what was it?! Oh yeah! Relaxing now that he had remembered, Denzel kissed Sierra's head, then wrapped an arm around her and rested his own head on top of hers. Once the movie had ended, he raised his arms and stretched. "That was a cool movie. Did you enjoy it, Sierra?"

"Ok. Why don't you take a seat and I'll bring the food over." I kissed Dayna's head before getting into the queue to order 2 MacChicken sandwiches and 2 dairy milk MacFlurries, one for me and one for Dayna as a surprise.

Jason: In the end, my feet had taken me to a strip club, rather than a normal club, just so that I could look at the pretty girls in next to nothing. I was hoping that looking at hot girls would cheer me up again but, to be honest, I doubted that anything would cheer me up tonight. With my glasses still on, I ordered a cocktail and took a sip when it came, waiting for the show to start.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:17 am

Okies Mort Smile
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:22 am

Dane- I tried to hide my scowl at the mention of Jeremy. And I really hoped that she didn't mean 'work things out' as get back together with him. If he tried anything I swore I'd kill him, not matter what Giselle thought. "It'll be fine. And if he bothers you just tell me." I would also say something about her kids but.. She wouldn't like that. And I didn't want to get on her bad side. Not this early.

Kersten- "Don't worry! It'll be fun!" I took her hand again, leading her outside. "I have a car we can take." I'd stolen it when I first got into town. What can I say? It was a nice car! We're talking a viper, dude! A beautiful, red viper! I went over, running my hand along the top with a smile. "Get in." I got in myself, starting the car.
(Got the reposts just in case)

Jenna- "I dunno," I said, tilting my head to the side as I tried to think of something. "We could go skatting or something. I like skating. Or go to a theme park or something. Could be fun, right? Like, carnival games and rollar coasters and stuff!" I think I'd only gone to a theme park like once. So it would be fun to go again!

Tanya- "I'm mostly running from the cops. If they found me they'd either try to send me home or lock me up. Probably option number 2. Not that my mom would care if I was there or not. So ya, mostly the cops I'm running from. And I'm pretty sure people can't find us here. I dunno what it is, maybe the mansion has people in the police force or maybe it's just charms and spells that make it so people can't find us."
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:23 am

I must see this plan you're talking about Wolfie. >:3 it should be genius.

Giselle Caldwell; I nodded and leaned down to kiss Dane. I needed to just stop thinking about it. If I over-thought things, it would probably make things worse for me. Sadly, I was an overthinker, and I would probably just get nervous if I tried reasoning with Jeremy. "Don't worry. He won't try to pull any moves on me or anything. He's not like you. And I'm pretty sure he would hate to see my face right now, anyways." I leaned back against the wall and looked up at the cieling. "I just hope he's taking good care of the twins..."
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:24 am

"I'll probably fall over skating, so lets go to a theme park on our next date. I'll get Bex to babysit." Although she was kinda busy since she had to deal with Cody, TJ and Tyler... I'll see if she's ok with it first and if not, I'm sure Dayna would look after the twins for me instead.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:26 am

I shall get a repost, because I think it could easily fit into the conversation... As long as Suzie starts acting depressed. And it may seem a bit Deja vu-y because OOC Logan and Suzie have already spoken about it, but now it's turned into a plan! >:3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:29 am

Gah! Sorry! Got to go
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:31 am

((Actually, it wouldn't have fit, so I'll just skip forward a little bit.))

A while passed and Suzie and I just sat on her bed, talking about random things. Over a period of time, I noticed Suzie's smile leave her face and that made me frown. Had I said something to upset her? "What's wrong Suzie?" I asked worriedly.
((Basically, her happy pill thing has worn off and she has none left which is making her depressed again, and then Logan mentions a memory erasing spell... Which accidentally erases Suzie's memory of him and the rest is pretty much a surprise twist so I'm not going to give it away XD))

Bye Mort!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:37 am

Brilliant! XD

Suzie Sylvester; My eyes fell to my lap, watching me play with my thumbs. I would have rather not explained the source of my noticeable downward spiral, but he was the one that asked... "I ran out of happy pills," I blurted out. "I didn't bother to get them refilled either." It annoyed me how, by taking one of the pills, it gave me fake happiness for about three hours. Then I had to wait an hour before I could take another one. It was just too constant and scheduled for me. Also, it frankly annoyed me that it was fake happiness. The thing that scared me the most, though? That I would never feel real happiness again. I would have to live life being 'fake happy'.
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:44 am

((*Chuckles menacingly.* You don't even know what the twist is and you think it's brilliant Twisted Evil ))

"Oh..." I sighed a little and wrapped an arm around Suzie, pulling her into a hug. "Well then, I'll just have to make you happy. Genuinly happy, unlike those pills." But the pills wouldn't be necessary soon anyway, Suzie will get better, I was sure of it. "So, what will make you happy, Suzie-Sue?"
((Hmmm... Maybe if she forgot what happened she'll be happy! Muwahahaha! Oh! And I forgot to clarify, it doesn't just erase the memory of Logan, it erases everything that happened from when she met him, up to the present, so she'd think she only moved into the mansion a couple weeks ago or something.))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:02 am

that was some good nap! Smile my belly has the tinyest of pain now XD

reposties?
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:03 am

"Tifa's right." I agreed, rubbing Marlene's back gently. "Friends don't be mean to their friends, so Molly clearly isn't a real friend."

Marlene nodded her head as an 'Ok' and wiped her tears way, sniffing a little in the hopes that it would help stop them. "Do I have to go back to the sleepover though? I don't want to go back there..."

"Ok." Galian smiled and took Darkess' hand, leading her out of the house and into town. When they got to the jewellery store, they only had 15 minutes to pick out an engagement ring. "You can choose what ring you want, Darkess. I don't really know what wedding rings are supposed to look like." The Angel had an engagement ring with diamonds in it, but the beast wasn't sure if that meant all engagement rings had to have diamonds in them. The Galian Beast looked over to the shop owner and chuckled slightly when he saw the man cowering behind the desk. Clearly the man could tell that they were demons, especially considering the fact that Galian had large horns and Lucius had little fang-like teeth.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:06 am

Tifa: i kissed her head gently "you want me to make you something?" I asked her.

Darkess: I talked to the one girl,she didnt seem scared of me because she knew I was a demon-princess and i was lilly's sister
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:13 am

"Chocolate chip cookies please." Marlene gave a small smile because she loved Tifa's chocolate chip cookies. Tifa made awesome chocolate chip cookies! Marlene made awesome chocolate chip cookies too, but they were never as good as Tifa's.

"I'll have some chocolate chip cookies too please." I told Tifa with a sheepish smile. I didn't want to miss out on cookies.

As Darkess talked to the girl and made her decisions, Galian's eyes looked around at the glass cabinets holding the jewellery. Careful not to jostle Lucius too much while he was sleeping in the Beast's arms, Galian walked over to a glass cabinet and peered down at the topaz jewellery. The topaz matched his eyes and the Galian beast randomly wondered which was more sparkly.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:18 am

Tifa: I giggled and nodded,going into the kitchen and taking out raw cookie douh(Idk) and started making them into round shapes and then I put them in the oven

Darkess: hmm I showed galian "gal,what about this ring?"

The House Of Immortality - Page 38 Engagement-ring
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:26 am

Marlene smiled a bit more as Tifa put the cookies in the oven and hugged Tifa around the waist. "Thank you Tifa."

And as always, I got no thanks. Not that I minded though, since I didn't really do much to help out. And besides, Denzel always thanked me instead of Tifa so I guess we were pretty even. As I watched the two girls - who really did look like a mother and daughter - I leaned against the counter and smiled softly.

"Hmmm?" Galian took his eyes off of the sparkly topaz and walked over to Darkess before looking down at the ring she was refering to. His face lit up just by seeing an engagement ring, knowing that very soon it would be on Darkess' finger. "Pretty, just like you." He commented, giving Darkess a quick kiss. "If you want it, I'll buy it for you."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:38 am

Darkess: nodded and got it

tifa: i smiled and hugged her back "your welcome marlene" i smiled
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:46 am

The Galian Beast paid for the ring and smiled, taking the ring from Darkess and slipping it onto her finger before pulling her into a tender kiss. "I love you, my almost-wife." He told her, running a hand through her soft black hair.
((And he's doing all of this one handed because he's holding Lucius XD))

Marlene then ran over to Cloud and hugged him. "Thank you Cloud."

Marlene thanking me was kind of a shock, and it made me tense a little. "Uhhh, you're welcome, Marlene." I replied, ruffling her hair a little once I had relaxed, offering her a small smile.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:58 am

This should so be Cloud and Tifa's wedding! XD

part 1

Part 2
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:10 am

Tifa: i smiled at the two "Hey marlene,why dont you wake claire up and bring her down? and play?"

Darkess: I smiled and then took lucius and held him "lets go home"

*looks at vid* XDDD I LOVE WHO ACTS AS VINCE! XDDDDD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:17 am

Lol XD But yeah, it's such a sweet little animation thingy :3

"Ok!" Marlene ran upstairs to wake up Claire. She ran into Cloud and Tifa's room and nudged the baby awake. "Claire, wake up. Lets play!" She picked up the baby and waited for her to wake up.

When Marlene rushed upstairs, I hugged Tifa from behind and gently kissed her shoulder. "You're really good at cheering kids up. How do you do it?" I asked, burying my head in the crook of her neck.

"No 'I love you too'?" Galian chuckled, only joking, and wrapped an arm around Darkess' waist and walked her out of the shop, heading back home. He was already planning the wedding in his mind, although he wasn't really sure about his decisions.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next