House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+6
midget
L is for Lindsey
LeFeuDeMort
Britt-21
Wolfsoul
lilJVBM4evea
10 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 37 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:58 am

We're phone rping and I just want a record of it so I'm copying it all here Razz

Michelle- At first I wasn't sure he was talking to me but it only took me half a second to realize he was. I put my hand to my neck and pulled it back. Ya, I did have blood on my fingers. I hadn't noticed I was still bleeding. "Oh. It's nothing.." I put my hand back on my neck, trying to cover it. And keep any more blood from showing. I really hope they didn't start asking questions.. I didn't know what to say. Maybe that I tripped. That was harmless enough. Ya, I'd say I tripped. I bet the only reason I'd started bleeding again anyways was because I was so freaked.

Sun: thats not nothing. *blinked and snapped his bag appering. He took out bandages*

Michelle- "Look, I'm fine. It's really ok." I put out my hand, not really wanting him to come closer. I mean, it's not that I was afraid of him, it's just I didn't want him getting a closer look. And taking care of it would definitely let him see. "I'm fine." I didn't want these people to hate me so soon after we all met. That would be terrible..

Sun: nonono i insist! *magic time! Made her sit down and freeze in place* wow its really bleeding. XP good eye kid... No pun intended...
Ciel: -.-

Michelle- I could tell he'd frozen me in place but I wouldn't have moved anyways. I was half afraid, half ashamed of myself. Sun seemed harmless enough but that didn't mean that I wasn't scared of what he might do. Or what the kid thought. Not to mention I'm not sure I trusted Sun to take care of the wound well. I didn't say anything though. I just shut up and let him do what he wanted.

Sun: *took out bandages and wrappedn it up comfy but tightly* there! ^.^

Michelle- "Thanks.." I put a hand on the bandages real quick. Ya, they seemed alright. I guess he was better at this than I expected him to be. It dawned upon me then that I could actually move my arm. That probably meant I could move the rest of me to. I got up and stood with my back against the wall again. "Why'd you want to help me?" No one ever wanted to help me..

Sun: *beamed* well u live here now! We r family! Very Happy
Ciel: *rolled his eyes again. He just wanted a place 2 stay. Nothing more*

Michelle- Oh." Is that really what it was like here? People thinking of each other as family and taking care of each other? That was sort of confusing. No one I know had ever really acted like that towards me. I rubbed the bandages again then dropped my hand to my side. I looked down again as I put my hand down. "Thanks again."

Sun: oh oh! U need 2 meet my soul sister!

Michelle- "Your soul sister?" I didn't believe in souls for one, and even if I did, only twins could share one. "Is she your twin sister or something? And is she like you? A, uh, magic user?" I felt really ridiculous saying that. People weren't supposed to be able to use magic! Magic was just a myth, right? But I suppose it wasn't. Unless I really was sleeping.

Sun: *laughed* no. She reall has part of my soul. I hav part of hers. Where is she? -.- out flying again i bet. I swear u can take the sky out of the demon but u can take the demon out of the sky.
Ciel: *blinked* there r demons here 2?

Michelle- Another demon? I gulped a bit worried. I would say I was surrounded by lunatics but Sun's powers were real enough. Not that it made any less of a lunatic. Not that I was saying he was. "You share a soul with a demon?" Couldn't demons only get your souls if you traded it away to them? It seemed like bad news to share a soul with a demon.

Sun: oh. She doesnt eat souls.
Ciel: *smirk*
Sun: flower. -.- dont b rude we hav geusts...
*the room went dark a shadowy figure appeared in the window black wings blocking the sun eyes glowing red*

Michelle- There was something in the window. Sun seemed to be rather happy and ok still but I was scared. Maybe I shouldn't have run away from my husband. I'd go back. Say I was sorry! Beg forgiveness! Anything! But I didn't want to be attacked by a demon! No matter what Sun said I was convinced it wanted to kill me.

Ciel: *blinked a little nurvous...*
sun: -.- flower. Stop that they r humans.
Flower: *laughed and popped in 2 the light* i got u goooooood!

Michelle- I didn't relax much when she showed herself. Laughing and smiling didn't always mean the person wasn't gonna hurt you. It just meant they were either sadistic, thought they were doing it for you, or didn't regret it. So I was still pretty scared. "Maybe I should go. If that's alright?" I didn't want to leave without making sure he was alright with it. I didn't want him mad at me...

Flower: oh nonono! XP it was just a joke! Im a nicea demon! XP *ran over and hugge her tightly* hi. Im flower

Michelle- I didn't believe in nice demons. Heck, before today I didn't believe in demons at all! And she was hugging me now. Which was awkward and kinda hurt since my arms were bruised. I hid the pain though. "Hi. I'm Shelly." I hugged her back a bit tentatively. I really still didn't know what to make of the situation.

Flower: shelly! XP pretty! *leaned back* human. *looked@ ciel* DEMON! Very Happy *ran over and linked arms* come my brotheren!

Michelle- That got me out of the spotlight, which I was thankful for. The only problem was that I still think they wanted me to stay. And I didn't want to slip away in case they got offended. Not to mention I would just get lost. I looked over at Sun. Maybe he could help me find a room. But did I trust him enough? Yeah. I think I could trust him. "Sun? Can you help me find a room?" I looked down again, embarrassed about asking. My husband hadn't liked it when I asked for things. Maybe Sun wouldn't either.

Sun: oh how selfish of me!!! Of course come on! Right this way me lady! XP
Flower: *rolled her eyes*
Ciel: *wiggled out of her arms*

Michelle- He was doing that thing again. Talking to me differently. It still confused me. But whatever my feelings for it I nodded and followed him. One of my arms crossed my body to hold my other arm. I felt safer this way. Not that it would actually help any if he were to attack me.

Sun: hm. U need a pretty room. ^.^ how about.............. Flower room? Or mayb poka dots? Stripes? Dark light?

Michelle- "I just want a plain room." A plain white room for a plain girl from a plain place. My husband treated me like I was special sometimes but I knew I wasn't. I was just lucky to be with a guy like him. And since I was lucky to be with him I guess I didn't mind when he hurt me sometimes. But there was nothing special about me. Nothing at all.

Sun: =/ ...*thinking face. Idea xP. He opened up a door. The room was plain crisp white. With a snap a blue lily apared on the plain brown table and he opened the curtains*

Michelle- "This works. Thank you for helping me again." You know, I'd been nothing to anyone since I got here. I went to sit on the bed then turned to Sun. I was about to ask a question I might regret asking and wasn't sure I wanted to know the answer to. But I wanted to ask anyways. "Why are you treating me so special?" I was just like any other girl so why was he complimenting me and helping me?

Sun: *beamed and sat by her* because ur speacial. Smile ur a friend. ^.^ ur pretty. Wink and ur nice. XP

Michelle- He thought I was pretty? Even without my make-up and everything? "Y- you really think so?" Years of being told I was ugly and on the first day of meeting someone he says I'm pretty! And nice. Two things I hadn't heard in a long time. "Well, thanks." I didn't know what else to say. I didn't want to tell him about my husband and I wasn't sure how to respond to that.

Sun: *smiled* yah no problem.

Michelle- I tucked a bit of hair behind my ear and looked down at the bed sheets. Plain, normal. Why did he even care about me? I mean, I got that that he thought I was pretty or nice or whatever... But I wasn't. And either way I wimped out of anything. "Are you actually good with healing and stuff? Or did you just guess what to do?" I think I was starting to trust him.

Sun: i have a degree in medicane. I was going 2 become a doctor.

Michelle- I nodded a bit and then frowned. "Do you think you could help me with this then?" I pulled up my sleeves. My arms were covered in bruises, some bleeding. They weren't the only wounds I had but they were the only ones I was willing to get his help on for now.

Sun: *wienced* what the hell did u do 2 ur self girl? *smirked and snapped cleaning her arms and wrapping them*

Michelle- I winced a bit myself and looked away while he was taking care of it. "I tripped," I lied quickly. It was what I always said. I wasn't sure if he'd believe but I really hoped he would. I didn't want to explain what had really happened. Once they were all wrapped up I looked down at my arms again. "Thanks."

Sun: yup! *beamed*

Michelle- I looked down at my arms for a bit longer then pulled my sleeves back down. "What's it like here? Do you feel safe? Happy?" I needed to know. If it wasn't safe I'd be on my way first thing tomorrow. I didn't want him to find me. If he did he'd hurt me again.. And it'd be bad this time. What if... What if he hurt me too much on accident? That was why I ran. And I knew he could find me almost anywhere. I hoped this was one of the few places he couldn't.

Sun: i love it here. Very Happy theres a town nearby and plenty of people so its never boring. And while times do get rough if some1 here is 2 hurt anything then every1 is here 2 help! Very Happy

Michelle- "So... Say someone was coming after someone here. Everyone else would protect them?" I bit my lip, hoping he wouldn't figure out I was talking about me. It would be hard for him not to figure out though. I was being way to obvious.. But I needed to know.

Sun: oh yah oh yah! Smile when the cops came 4 flower jeremy and i and jade went all ninja mode and blew up their cars so they couldnt come back! Very Happy

Michelle- They blew up their cars?! "Don't blow him or his car up!" Once I realized what I said I covered my mouth. I'd just blurted out about that he was the one following me! Not that he knew who he was. But I was still blurting stuff out... Stuff better kept to myself.

Sun: ik it. Whos chasing u? U can tell us. We'll protect u. We r in the same boat.

Michelle- "He..." I bit my lip and looked down. I pulled my legs up onto the bed, hugging my knees to my chest. He said if I told he'd kill me.. But I wasn't telling what he did, right? Just who he was. "My husband. He.. He wants me back."

Sun: and he hurt u.

Michelle- "He didn't mean to! He said he was sorry.." He never wanted to hurt me. He told me so every time. And he said he loved me afterwords. It was my fault he hurt me... He just hurt me too much last time.. So I had to get away. I looked off to the side, not wanting to see what Sun thought of me. He'd hate me now. Think I was stupid. Just like everyone else.

Sun: *he smiled* dont worry. He wont lay a hand on u here.

Michelle- I looked up, a bit surprised. "You- you don't hate me?" I asked, my surprise showing in my voice. "You don't think I'm stupid and useless?" I thought he would... I mean, didn't most people think that people like me were stupid?

Sun: *laughed* no! Its not ur fault! *gav her a light but tight hug*

Michelle- It took me a second but then I hugged him back. It was weird. He wasn't blaming me for it. I always got blamed for things. I nodded into his shoulder and a few tears threatened to spill out my eyes. I let them. I was a bit scared but I was glad he was here. He actually made me feel safe. Which was weird... I wasn't used to feeling safe.

Sun: *patted her hair* ur really breave shelly.

Michelle- "I usually go by Michelle actually. I just wasn't sure if I could trust you earlier." I was sure now though. And I was actually feeling better. Like, more confident. Not by much though.

Sun: can i give u a nick name?

Michelle- "If you want." He'd probably just call me Shelly. Everyone who gave me a nickname did. I don't think there really were any other nicknames for Michelle.

Last edited by Le Feu De Mort on Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:05 pm; edited 16 times in total
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:00 am

XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:28 pm

Gtg
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:30 pm

aww
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:05 pm

K, back Very Happy
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:18 pm

YAY!~
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:54 pm

Lol, hi
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:55 pm

i gtg in 5 mins XD And i played sims all day XD I HAVE 4 PEOPL! D: 2 adults,1 teen,1 todler! DDDD:
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:00 pm

i gtg bt6
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:57 pm

Dane- I tried to hide my scowl at the mention of Jeremy. And I really hoped that she didn't mean 'work things out' as get back together with him. If he tried anything I swore I'd kill him, not matter what Giselle thought. "It'll be fine. And if he bothers you just tell me." I would also say something about her kids but.. She wouldn't like that. And I didn't want to get on her bad side. Not this early.

Kersten- "Don't worry! It'll be fun!" I took her hand again, leading her outside. "I have a car we can take." I'd stolen it when I first got into town. What can I say? It was a nice car! We're talking a viper, dude! A beautiful, red viper! I went over, running my hand along the top with a smile. "Get in." I got in myself, starting the car.

Tara- "Ya, Daddy! Be a good boy!" I giggled a bit because it sounded like he was a doggy. People said 'good boy' to doggies when they were good and did a trick. Like rolling over! It was funny when they did that! Doggies were weird! That's what made them awesome.

Jenna- I just shrugged and kept walking. I was actually sweeping my feet out in front of me a bit as I walked. Helped me figure out what was there. And sure, it felt just a bit awkward but I got used to it pretty quick. "Nah, it's not your fault. And you definitely don't fail." I smiled a bit, looking over at him.

Zach- "I wouldn't mind being a bit stronger. I'm not all that buff." Heck, I could change that! If I actually found time to work out. But really, I'd rather spend time with her. She was my other half. "But I'm cool with the way I am. If I wasn't, I would change."

Jasmine- Ok, I get being paranoid of stuff but usually when I stop running it get better! But no. This was different. When I stopped running I felt the eyes on me, when I started running I felt them chasing me. This was wrong. Something was wrong. I knew it. And I was terrified. I looked around me, not sure what to do. How did I stop them? I couldn't even see them. I couldn't smell them. I got up, my eyes darting around. Finally I just looked over the cliff, looking down below me. It was so far down. Suddenly I was falling. I don't even know how it happened! But the ground was rushing towards me so fast! My stomach was up at the top of the cliff and I hit the ground with a sickening thud. I just laid there, bleeding. My face and arms had been cut up from the branches. My legs were bleeding too. Had I hit the cliff at some point? I didn't know but either way, there was no way I was getting back up the cliff. I couldn't climb at all.

Jay- I chuckled a bit at the two girls. "Maybe I don't want to be a good boy," I said with a little smile. Then I just shook my head and laughed. "Nah, I'll be good." I picked up my plate after finishing it and put it in the dishwasher along with the dishes I had used to make eggs.

Tanya- "I'm mostly running from the cops. If they found me they'd either try to send me home or lock me up. Probably option number 2. Not that my mom would care if I was there or not. So ya, mostly the cops I'm running from. And I'm pretty sure people can't find us here. I dunno what it is, maybe the mansion has people in the police force or maybe it's just charms and spells that make it so people can't find us."

Michelle- "If you want." He'd probably just call me Shelly. Everyone who gave me a nickname did. I don't think there really were any other nicknames for Michelle.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:47 pm

((I has plans for Suzie and Logan so Rae should get online >:3 I am such an evil b****, but I know it's something Logan would do.))

For a moment my mind wandered to what Jay would be like as a bad boy and I couldn't help but laugh. "I just can't see you as the bad boy type, love. It seems too strange in my mind." But imagine if he had been a bad boy when we met... I wouldn't have dated him, therefore would've never got married. I would've never had my 2 amazing daughters and I would still be unable to trust anyone... It was amazing how one person could change your life so completely.

"Yeah yeah, whatever you say." I said, just giving in before it turned into a debate over whether Jenna falling was partially my fault or not - which it was. "The only reason you don't think I fail is because you haven't seen - well, heard - me fail yet, Jen-Jen."

I unfaded with Tifa and started running a hand through her now messy hair, using the other hand to keep most of my body weight off of her so that she didn't get squished. "For once we managed to make out and fade without being caught." I chuckled, pressing a quick kiss to Tifa's lips before pulling away with a smile.

The Galian beast unfaded with Darkess and looked up at her as she lay on top of him. One hand hugged her close and the other ran up and down her spine as he gazed into her sparkling eyes. "I love you so much Darkess." The beast declared. "And tomorrow I'll get you an engagement ring. You can come and pick it out too, since I don't know much about rings." Lifting his head a little, he kissed Darkess' jaw before he thought of something. "How're you going to stop yourself from having another baby." He knew nothing about how to stop Darkess getting pregnant, so he hoped Darkess knew what she had to do.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:17 pm

Wah! Creepy psycho killer girl! *Hides under the chair.* Oh come on! This is the best part of the anime! Very Happy But she's scary! Aren't you scared. Nope, because it's just a cartoon, it's not real Razz *Grumbles.* Just wait until you watch your first horror movie, that'll scare you even though it's not real.

Woohoo! Go Yuki Nagato! She's so cool! She's really good at fighting! And she doesn't even flinch when she's impaled several times XD So quite, yet so cool! :3 Mhmm Very Happy
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:09 pm

Jenna- Ok.. That sounded just a tad ominous.. I just shrugged it off. "If you say so." I didn't want to argue so I just let it go. I still didn't think he failed though. "how about we just think of something else, okay?" This whole, if we fail or not conversation was sorta.. I dunno. Depressing-ish.

Jay- "That's true. I love you too much to be a bad boy." I came back over to the table, kissing her head. If I were a bad boy I'd be more likely to break her heart. And I wouldn't be able to bear it if I heart Saph or my daughters.

Ok, going back to sleep now *Yawn*
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:21 pm

"Sure, let's think of something else." I smiled a little as I started thinking. "Uhhh... Where should we go on our next date? Is there anywhere in particular you want to go?" Maybe I was planning too far ahead or something, but I really liked going on dates with Jenna, they were loads of fun!

"Good." I grinned upon hearing Jay say he loved me and then tilted my head up to kiss him properly - well, as properly as I could sitting down with a child on my lap. When I pulled away, I looked down at Tara and bounced her a little. "Did you hear that, Tara? You're father's going to remain a good boy."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:47 am

stomache...hurts....like hell... -_- if you noticed i have said this once a month because of red buddy...

Darkess: "welll,i can take the pill,or just use my powers to block everything" I play with his hair "Thanks for getthing the ring though" I smiled and pressed a soft kiss to his lips an i pull away "I love you.."

tifa: i giggled and nodded "Yeah,for once." I kissed him softly in return then pulled awway "I love you"

Im going to be doing my old rping style since im in too much pain to thinkk.....
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:54 am

forgot aqua...

Aqua: I smiled and held his and then seen a butterfly land on my nose,I laughed "well hello butterfly,how are you today?" I watched it move its wings a bit and I looked crossed eyed so i looked funny
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:00 am

Ok Britt. Don't worry, we all suffer. I'm not suffering yet, but I'm in a really b****y mood and I was yesterday, and that's usually the first symptom for me so... Yeah...

"I love you more." Galian replied with a ring, rolling both Darkess and himself over and resting his head on her chest as usual. "There is a magic pill that stops babies being born?" He asked, amazed at how a pill could do something that must've been pretty tough.

"I love you too, Tifa." I kissed her again. When I heard the click of the door downstairs, followed by Marlene humming and calling out our names, I let out a groan of annoyance and lowered my head, quickly moving it to the pillow when I accidentally lowered my head onto Tifa's chest ((XD 2nd chest fail for Cloud XD)). "Marlene's back." I mumbled ito the pillow. "We should probably get changed."
((Wait wait wait! I've just realised something. Cloud and Tifa faded in their room... Wasn't Claire taking her nap in her crib, which is in their room? O.o))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:06 am

no,it was in his room remeber. XD his old one

Tifa: I blushed "Cloud,once again,thats not a pillow your resting your head on" couldnt he tell the difference?!

darkess: "its a normal pill,it'll work though,Unless its expired"
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:14 am

Oh right. And Cloud's ready moved his head. He accidentally rested his head on Tifa's chest and then quickly moved his head onto the pillow next to her Smile But I think it's funy how Tifa's all blushy about it, and then Galian does it to Darkess and she doesn't care XD

"Then make sure you don't take one that's 'out of date'. I think we'll only be able to handle one demon baby, and so will the Host and Angel." Galian chuckled slightly at the thought of the Host and Angel trying to deal with 2 demon children and then his gaze moved to Darkess' ring finger and he grinned, soon, very very soon, he'd get his chance to propose properly, and then, not long after that, he'd be able to call Darkess his wife. The beast was really looking forward to it.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:20 am

fixxie for teef

Tifa: "cloud...how do you mistake my breasts for a pillow?" I blushed just asking

Darkess: "I wouldnt want another demon child.It would be too much of a hassel for all 4 of us."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:31 am

((*Bursts into fits of laughter at Tifa.* O.o Did she honestly just ask him that? Has she even looked in a mirror?!))
My eyes widened and my cheeks grew hotter as I pulled my face away from the pillow and looked down at Tifa. My cheeks went bright red and I stumbled over my words. "Well, uhhh... Ummm... I-I guess it's because, uhhh... N-No comment!" I pulled away from Tifa and got off of the bed, putting my clothes back on. "Marlene wants us." I told Tifa as a change of subject before heading out of the room and downstairs to see what Marlene wanted. Why was she even home? Wasn't she meant to be staying at her friends house for tonight?

The Galian best nodded his head on agreemet as he held hold of Darkess' left hand gently. "Mhmm. 1 demon baby is enough. He looked over at the time. 5:37pm. "Darkess, what time does the ring shop thingy close today?" He asked, wondering whether or not they'd be able to go and buy the ring now.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:41 am

Tifa: I sighed and got up changing into my clothes and walking out.Cloud is probly still red...

darkess: "six."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:50 am

I headed downstairs and was instantly met with Marlene hugging my waist and crying into my stomach. My blush faded and my body tensed a little, worried that someone had hurt the little girl. "Marlene, what's wrong?"

Marlene used Cloud's shirt to wipe her eyes but it didn't work, she continued crying. "I-I was at Molly's house, and I told her I was a Cetra and she didn't believe me! And then she started calling me mean names and saying I was stupid." She sobbed.

Galian calculated the chances of getting a ring in time and, although it would be highly impossible, he decided to give it a go and stood up, getting changed back into the torn leather trousers again. "Come on, lets see if we can buy a ring in time." He told Darkess.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:59 am

Darkess: "ok.." i get up and get dressed and fix my hair

Tifa: I heard marlene crying and i walked over and picked her up "its ok,im going to be calling her mother.She shouldnt have called you any mean names"
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:09 am

The Galian Beast walked into his own room and carefully picked up Lucius, trying not to wake him up. He wanted to bring Lucius too, worried about leaving the baby home alone whilst the Demon-child was at school. Galian then walked back into the Host and Angels room and grabbed The Host's wallet, including his credit cards, from the drawers, as well as grabbing some extra money from a hidden compartment at the back of the drawer which the Host had set up and shoving it all in his pockets. "Are you ready to go, Darkess?" He asked as he walked over and helped his fiance fix her hair.

Marlene's arms wrapped around Tifa's neck and she cried into her motherly figure's shoulder. "But why doesn't Molly believe me? I wasn't lying!"

"Cetra is supposed to be extinct now, so it's only natural for her to think you're lying." I answered Marlene, placing a hand on her back in order to comfort hurt. "But we believe you and that's all that matters."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next