House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+6
midget
L is for Lindsey
LeFeuDeMort
Britt-21
Wolfsoul
lilJVBM4evea
10 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 20 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:33 am

"I'd love to join you." I replied with a smile.
((Short posts because of low battery.))

"That sounds like a good idea." I told Jay before leaving the room and heading towards Tara and Taylor's room.

"None taken. I don't get it either. I thought she had gotten over Dane but... Apparently not. I wouldn't have minded if she broke up with me then dated Dane but... The fact that she went behind my back a cheated on me... I feel betrayed. And used.

"It no work." Galian warned but then sighed and did it anyway. He rocked Lucius back and forth, telling his son to be quiet. "Sshh, baby. Daddy's here." He kissed Lucius' head, still frowning.

((Ok, blah de blah de blah, Cloud and Tifa want upstairs, bla de blah, they started undressing each other, blah blah, they faded! Now brb because low battery and I really need to eat dinner.))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:37 am

Lucius: he smiled and closed his eyes,and stopped crying.He ywaned and looked at his father and reached to touch his nose.What was a nose? he thought to himself
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:40 am

Jenna- "I'm sorry. For all that's happened." I don't get why I was always apologizing. She's the one that should be telling him that she'd messed up. "I'll never do something like that. I promise." I wasn't sure how to fix what had happened in the past but I would try my best to make sure it didn't happen in the future.

My dad's an ass sometimes. I have to go the the J and get this orientation thing - I've already gotten it twice before! - and take stupid classes because apparently I'm not active enough! UGH! I'm fine with my body. They should be too. It's like my dad's trying to make up for him being fat.

And not posting for Jay because he gave me a total mind blank
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:41 am

oh ._.

family sucks sometimes
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:46 am

I just wanna play Sims >.> Be back whenever I get finished.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:49 am

Sam- "good." he kissed her softly and smiled. "you have any other questions?" looking at her curiously he couldn't hold back the even bigger smile that crept onto his face.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:52 am

The Galian Beast grinned when he managed to make his son stop crying, making a mental note of what to do in the future. He chuckled slightly and then nuzzled his son affectionately. "Daddy's nose cold and wet." He commented. "Baby's nose warm and dry." Galian then remembered that he wasn't wearing any clothes and his eyes widened before he handed Lucius back to Darkess before rushing back towards the Host and Angel's room to get the Host's trousers.
((No Galian! They wont fit now you've transformed! You'll just rip them!))

"I know you'll never do that Jenna -" At least, I hoped she wouldn't. "And you don't need to apologise. it has nothing to do with you." I wrapped my arms around Jenna's waist and pulled her into a hug. Her hugs always made things better.

"Hmmm..." I thought about that for a moment, my mind coming up blank. "Uhhh... What do you want to be when you grow up?" It was a childish question, but I was honestly curious.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:57 am

Darkess: "your going to rip vincents clothes Galian!" i giggled "Let him get changed into something then transform back" I tell him,it used to work with me and my sister,before she made a wordrobe in her body for me.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:02 am

It had already been too late and Galian had ripped Vincents trousers slightly. Woops. He then listened to Darkess' words and allowed Vincent to take over. Vincent grimaced at seeing the ripped leather trousers and placed them in the drawer before pulling out a clean pair of boxers and new trousers and putting them on. He then allowed the Beast to take over once more, who walked back into his own room again, sat on the bed with Darkess and took his son back into his arms. "Pretty baby." Galian cooed, kissing Lucius' head gently.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:07 am

Lucius: He smiled and played with his fahters fur,very curious at what it was.He looked at his mom.who smiled and he was now distracted by his fathers fur.Nothing else to do
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:10 am

Sam: "I don't really know. I guess I've always wanted to work with music. Or do photography." he smiled, "but I've got a few years to think about it. I'm comfortable where I am." bring his lip, he smirked. "how about you?"
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:15 am

Galian grinned when Lucius started playing with his fur. His son wasn't afraid of him! He wasn't afraid of a big beast with bright yellow eyes! There was hope in Galian that he could be a good father after - one of the best father's in the world! The Galian Beast ran a hand through the small amount of hair Lucius had as he said, "I love you son." He them turned his head towards Darkess, giving her a tender kiss. "I love you Darrkess."

"Study mythology and then teach it." I answered with a grin. "I thought it'd be amusing if a mythological creature taught mythology. Plus I love mythology anyway, so I may as well teach something I love."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:19 am

Darkess: I smiled "I love you too.Why dont you go to my mom? just so its easyer to do things?" I was talking about being human,and being human,he can do anything for a while untill hes old enough to care for himself (lucius)
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:26 am

"I no know." Galian sighed. "Me like being human, but... It not me. Me beast, not human." He didn't feel like himself when he was human, and Galian didn't like that. The Galian Beast wanted to be himself, because then Darkess would love him for himself, and so would Lucius and, maybe someday, so would everyone in Heaven.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:26 am

Sam- he nodded. "that would be a better working environment if you were doing something you loved. and you would be happy." sighing softly, he looked around then back to her. "I don't have anything I love a lot that is a job."
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:28 am

Darkess: "jsut for a little bit,at least?" I give him my puppy eyes,and somehow,lucius jumped in too
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:30 am

Jenna- So Jeremy trusted me. There was no way I'd break his trust. It would hurt me too if I did. I wrapped my arms around him, resting my head on his shoulder. Hugs made the world go 'round. Well, they helped. And I think it's what he needed right now.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:39 am

"The be a househusband." I commented with a chuckle. "Stay at home all day, look after the house and, when I get home from work, make sure I relax."

When both Darkess and Lucius gave Galian the puppy dog eyes, he groaned annoyedly and then, with a sigh, gave in. "Fine. 2 days. But you do something for me in the 2 days, Darrkess." Yes, there was a condition to this deal, but the Galian Beast was unsure about saying it for now so he just kept quiet.

I melted into the hug, just letting all the muscles in my body as I hugged Jenna, my head on her shoulder and my thumb brushing against her back soothingly, though it seemed like, right now, I needed soothing more than she did. "Hey, Jenna," I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. "I love you."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:42 am

My friend actually said I was turning emo today, just because a good, rock/punk/whatever song came on the radio and I liked it -_- And then she said I had bad taste in music just because I didn't like The Monkeys, and The Monkeys were a c*** band!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:47 am

Sam- "that sounds pretty good." he smiled and missed her temple softly. "I think I could accomplish that."
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:50 am

Darkess: "ok,shoot" I smiled,glad to get him to do this one thing,at least he said yes "I'll do anything" I kissed his dog-like cheek.Lets see what he has to offer
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:55 am

The monkees (or however it's spelled) had a few ok songs but overall I think they're meh.

Jenna- He had awesome hugs. I would like to put that on the record! And him saying he loved me was just awesome! "I love you too, Jeremy." I gave him a quick kiss before pulling away again. I kept hugging him though. Cause I wanted to and cause I still thought he needed a hug.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:56 am

"But you will need to learn how to cook, because I wont be able to cook all the time and someone needs to feed our 17 children." I was joking about planning to have several children because, to be honest, I doubted I'd even have one! Don't get me wrong, I love kids, but childbirth didn't sound like a bed of roses.

"Uhhh..." Galian rubbed the back of his neck as he searched for the right words, his eyes never meeting Darkess'. When he decided on how he'd word what he wanted, he took a deep breath and said, "What Host and Angel did before Lucius cry... But no baby this time."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:00 am

((Me no like them DX))

As I heard Jenna say she loved me, I grinned and kissed her shoulder. "So usually when people start dating, they meet the parents, but I'm guessing in our case we'll have to meet the sisters, right?" I actually hadn't officially met Tanya, I just saved her life once.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:01 am

Darkess: I blushed and nodded "sure.." I forced a smile,the blush getting more worse.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next