House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+6
midget
L is for Lindsey
LeFeuDeMort
Britt-21
Wolfsoul
lilJVBM4evea
10 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 21 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  LeFeuDeMort Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:06 am

Jenna- "Ya, I suppose so. I'm not quite sure if my parents are alive. Or who my dad is.. So ya, it would be hard to meet my parents. But I'm not sure I've ever met your sister. I mean, I've heard you talk about her and stuff but I don't think I've met her." Hmm. Know a guy this long and never meet his sister. Though the same was true for me I suppose.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:08 am

Sam- "17?" he laughed slightly. "I don't know about all that. Maybe 1 or 2, but that's it." he smiled sweetly and kissed her cheek. "if that's what you were thinking."
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:13 am

Galian grinned and then chuckled as he saw Darkess blush. It was strange to see her blush, but it was kind of cute. He gave Darkess a gentle kiss, whispering in her ear, "Thank you."

"She's nice, you'll like her." In fact, I was sure they'd be great friends. "She can be a little crazy at times, so you'll have something in common."

I blushed a little and then shrugged. "I don't know. I haven't really thought about that sort of stuff... But we have to get married before we have kids, so this conversation can wait a couple more years." I was rather traditional and believed in marriage before fading. As for waiting a couple of years, that wasn't really anything to do with tradition, that was to do with just waiting a bit longer before I made any big decisions.

I have confidence in sunshine!
I have confidence in rain!
I have confidence that spring will come again,
Besdies what you see, I have confidence in me!

Love this song :3 Sames :3 Julie Andrews for the win! Woop woop!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:18 am

Skip? im getting writers blokc XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:18 am

Jenna- "Hey!" I protested with a laugh. "I'm not crazy!" I stuck out my tongue then just smiled. "I'm just more cool than most people."
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:22 am

((Sure Britt! Skip to when?))

"More cool isn't cool, Jen-Jen. Nowadays, the crazy people are the cool people." I chuckled a little and kissed Jenna's nose almost playfully. "Besides, I like your craziness, and your addiction to sugar even if it does make your blood more appealing to me." I wasn't going to bite her though... Unless she actually asked me to bite her, but I didn't see why she'd ever ask me to do that.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:27 am

human gal?
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:30 am

Sam- "17?" he laughed slightly. "I don't know about all that. Maybe 1 or 2, but that's it." he smiled sweetly and kissed her cheek. "if that's what you were thinking."
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:33 am

Wolfsoul wrote:
I blushed a little and then shrugged. "I don't know. I haven't really thought about that sort of stuff... But we have to get married before we have kids, so this conversation can wait a couple more years." I was rather traditional and believed in marriage before fading. As for waiting a couple of years, that wasn't really anything to do with tradition, that was to do with just waiting a bit longer before I made any big decisions.

((Ok, let me think a sec...))

Darkess and Galian had gone to the queen the other day to ask permission to be human for a couple days, just so that he was able to teach Lucius how to talk properly - that was their excuse anyway, 'because Darkess wanted me to' wouldn't have been good enough. As they slept that night in their bed, Galian's body was transformed. When he woke, he looked down and his now-human body and grinned before pressing kisses to Darkess' neck. "Wake up, Darkess. Someone's human-ish again."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:35 am

Me and mum love this song! It just makes us laugh all the time XD *Bursts into fits of laughter.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:41 am

Hey there guys! Very Happy

Tyler- I thought for a small time, scanning my memory back, "Well, I was on the run from the law and you were in some sort of danger, I saved you and yeah, that's how we met, and I proposed by..." I paused in thought, "Getting down on one knee, and we were alone, just me and you, can't really remember where though." I frowned a little as I was unable to recall where I proposed to her. "Anything else you wanna know?" I asked her.

Sierra- I nodded, "Why not?" I smiled, I hadn't seen it advertised, due to the fact that I barely watch TV, so Denzel would be better of choosing, as I heard Denzel's thoughts, I found out it was about two secret agents who loved the same girl, it sounded like a comedy, and comedies were funny!

Dayna- I giggled at his embarrassment, "Yeah, that sounds like a good idea, but I feel a little hungry, how 'bout we get a McDonald's on the way home?" I smiled with those puppy dog eyes. I hadn't had a McDonald's in ages! I loved everything there, especially the chicken burger meal! Yum! Was it called a McChicken Sandwich or something? I couldn't quite remember.

Just posting that, may stay on but I'm tired so I doubt I will, if you have another repost for Tanya I'll reply to it mort Smile
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:43 am

Darkess: I started to wake up,I felt a warm human body that was behind me "hmm,I wonder who that can be?" I turned and seen him "Hello Galian,good to see your human self again,and your tattoo that I can trace" I giggled and Kissed him softly,I then pulled away "How was your night?" I was so happy to see his human self,he showed the mucles and his pack! Unlike when hes demon,he only has fur,but that doesnt bother me
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:49 am

Gimme a sec to grab it.

Jenna- "Ya... But sugary things are just so sweet! And I like sweetness," I said with a big smile. You know, he talked about how eating sugar made my blood smell better to him or whatever but I wasn't afraid he'd bite me. He had good self control. And he'd hate hurting me. He hated hurting pretty much everyone really. So that's why I wasn't afraid of him.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:49 am

Le Feu De Mort wrote:Tanya- "Ya, no kidding. Hospitals give me the creeps. Not to mention you're a pretty easy target and that if you go to a hospital they, like, make a record of it. I don't like people knowing where I am." If they knew where I was they could arrest me. Or kill me. Or send me home. All of which would be terrible. I so couldn't wait until I was 18.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:57 am

Wow, on the run from the law, just like TJ. "Like father like son." I whispered to my self, trying to hold back a giggle. Shame on Tyler for forgetting how he proposed to me, but that just meant he'd have to do it again... Someday. "Uhhh... What did we do on dates and stuff.? Anything fun?"

"Ok." Denzel led Sierra inside and bought the tickets and some popcorn for himself, then he lead Sierra into the screening room and sat down in his seat. Surprisingly, there weren't many people here, but oh well, that didn't matter to him. "This will be fun." He told Sierra with a grin.

Dayna looked so cute when she was giving me puppy dog eyes. "Ok, we'll go to McDonalds, then go home." I gave her a quick kiss before leading my girlfriend down the road to a McDonalds, holding the door open for her, then walking inside after her. "So, what do you plan on ordering?"

((Actually, Galian shows his 6 pack under the fur, it's just usually mostly hidden by Vincent's cape. *Shrugs.*))
"My night was good, thank you." Galian replied, returning the kiss and then resting his head on Darkess' chest at an angle so that his horns wouldn't harm her. "How was your night?" The Galian Beast tried to wipe the smirk off of his face but he just couldn't, because already Darkess had mentioned his traceable tattoo. Something told the Beast that it wouldn't be long until she started tracing it.

"So do I, unfortunately." I chuckled and kissed along an important vein in Jenna's neck before realising that I was taking things way too far and pulling away, rubbing the back of my neck. "Uhhh... Sorry... I guess I wasn't really thinking about what I was doing." I apologised, knowing that if I was human, I'd be blushing right now.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:59 am

Sam- "I definitely see myself marrying you, so we can talk about it when we do." he smiled. "but right now, I just wanna focus on what we're doing at this moment. The present."
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:03 am

Sam saw himself marrying me? Wow! But he was right, we needed to focus on the present now, we could talk about the future later. "Well, presently we are talking about the present which, in our present positions, involves lying down on a hammock which is present." I chuckled, not even sure what I said made any sense, but it sounded funny to say.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:06 am

Marco- "Yeah, no kidding, if my parents found me, us, me and Candi, I'd be pretty screwed, they really didn't like me. "I laughed, then continued, "They probably hate me, because they didn't know Candi came here. Hell, I didn't even know until we got here."

I'll reply to yours sometime tomorrow wolfie, I'm shattered, night XP
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:07 am

Sam- "the present talking about the present." he smiled. "I think that's what you meant, by there was so many presents in there, I don't know."
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:11 am

"I'm not sure what I was saying either." I laughed even more. "I was just trying to fit the word present into the sentence as many times as possible." After a little while, I managed to take a deep breath and calm down. "Anyway, besides talking about the present, what else should we talk about, Sam?"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:12 am

Jenna- I blushed a bit, rubbing the back of my neck too. I was smiling though. "It's alright. I didn't mind," I admitted. Ok, that just made me blush more. I hated blushing. I bet it looked really stupid. Plus it kinda showed how I was feeling which wasn't always a good thing.

Tanya- "I'm mostly running from the cops. If they found me they'd either try to send me home or lock me up. Probably option number 2. Not that my mom would care if I was there or not. So ya, mostly the cops I'm running from. And I'm pretty sure people can't find us here. I dunno what it is, maybe the mansion has people in the police force or maybe it's just charms and spells that make it so people can't find us."
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:14 am

Darkess: "it was perfect,thank you" I ran my hands through his hair. "your the best Gal,you really are" I smiled and kissed his head. "What are we going to do today?" I ask,feeling his heart hit my chest.It felt good.Very good acually.Not to mention his warm body...Wait! Why was I thinking like this?! maybe because hes human and not a beast.

NOT U TOO DARKES!!
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:19 am

((Lol XD Galian: *Mumbles something about Darkess only seems to think these things when he's human - a fake version of himself.*))

Now Jenna was blushing and, even though it was cute, I didn't want her to blush, I wanted her to tell me off for taking things too fast! I guess I'd just have to settle for an 'I don't mind' though. "So... Uhhh... Wanna go and eat some sugary food or something?"

Galian grinned when he was called the best and shrugged, looking up at Darkess again. "I don't know. Look after Lucius? Spend some time together? I'm not sure we can do much until... You know... Tonight." And there it was! Galian's blush! He could actually blush as a human which gave away his embarrassment!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:23 am

Sam- he held her gaze and thought. "I don't really know. Maybe sports or something along those lines."
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:23 am

Jenna- "Ya, sure. Maybe we can find some cake or something!" I loved cake! One of the many reasons I loved birthdays. Even though it wasn't my birthday.. I still liked cake. Oh, or pie! There was lots of sugary foods I liked! I stood up and headed for the door, figuring he'd follow.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next