House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+6
midget
L is for Lindsey
LeFeuDeMort
Britt-21
Wolfsoul
lilJVBM4evea
10 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 22 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:29 am

"I don't know much about sports." I grimaced before remembering something, "I do know a little bit about baseball, not much but we can try to make a conversation out of it anyway.

I got up and followed Jenna.
((Writer's block DX))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:30 am

Darkess: I giggled as I saw his blush "Hello mr.blushy!" I laughed and kissed him softly,and pulling away "no need to blush.but its ok,it looks cute.So,want any breakfest?" I ask him. "No steak this time" I tap his nose and grinned "you know,I may not compliment much when your a demon because..I do more than anything.When your human,I just love seeing everything in like..human flesh.But remember,I still love you as a demon dog and a human,no matter what"
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:39 am

Galian's blush faded away and he sighed a little as Darkess talked about complimenting him and stuff. Now that she mentioned it, he realised that she actually hardly ever complimented him when he was a beast, but as a human... No, she loved him as a beast. A couple day ago she had said she loved him and he wasn't human then! Galian just had to believe that she really did love his dog-demon self. "Ok." He kissed her cheek and, after realising that Lucius was still asleep, headed towards the door. "If I can't have steak, I'll eat bacon instead." He told Darkess before leaving the room and going downstairs to sit on the couch.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:41 am

Sam- "we don't have to talk about that. I can't think of anything else we haven't covered." he half smirked.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:43 am

Darkess: I get up and strech,kissing lucius's head and then I go downstairs and into the kitchen "How much?" I ask him as I pull the bacon and eggs out,I started to make the eggsa nd bacon.Enjoying it.I had water at the side and I drank some as I cooked. "I only have so much,so only from 1 to 10."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:50 am

"We haven't covered siblings or pets." I pointed out with a slight smile. "Do you have any?"

"10 please." Galian was silent. Deadly silent. He knew it was stupid how the tiniest of things made him worry about Darkess' feelings for him but... He just couldn't help it. He was a dog, who'd be happy dating a dog? Even the smallest things such as complimenting him as a human, not as a dog-demon, just made it feel like Darkess thought he was handsomer as a human, that she loved him more as a human, that she'd be happier if he was human... Hugging his knees to his chest, Galian buried his head in them, tryig to bamish away all thoughts of Darkess not being happy with a dog-demon and preferring to be with a human-demon.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:56 am

Sam- he bit his lip and gave her a smile. "I don't have any siblings since my dad left when I was a baby, and my mom wasn't much of a kid person." with a shrug he kept talking. "but I have and a lot of pets, and currently have a dog named poppy. He's a bit of fun, but kinda rambunctious." letting out a quick breath, he looked at the mansion. "how about you?"
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:57 am

Darkess: after a while,I finished and then I put 10 pieces on a plate and walked into the livingroom,placing the plate on the coffee table and I sat next to Galian "Whats wrong? You look so upset" I was getting worried,why did he look like this? Was it something I said that made him unhappy?
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:57 am

I'm gonna go play sims now! Hasta la pasta *Waves*
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:09 am

A dog named Poppy, cool! "I have an older brother called Darren and that's pretty much it." I shrugged. "He can tease me sometimes, but he's a good, kind brother. He's the ine I can talk to about anything."

Galian sighed and looked at the bacon, never once looking at Darkess. "It's just, you compliment human me but not normal me... And..." He was good at expressing his thoughts, but Galian continued to try. "And you seem happier around human me... But this isn't real, this isn't who I am and if you prefer this version of me rather than normal me, I... I don't know..." He buried his head into his knees again. "I know I'm not handsome as a dog-demon, so I understand if you prefer this version of me, but... But if I'll never make you happy as a beast, then what's the point of being together?" The last bit was muffles because he hadn't wanted to say it, but it needed to be said.

Bye mort! I'm gonna go to bed too because Galian has me in tears, so goodnight!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:14 am

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Darkess: my eyes teared up,so it was me... "Galian...I love you as a demon or human,its not that I love your human form better.Not better than your real form Galian" my tears fell "Just..dont think like that...You're everything to me,and Lucius.I just dont want to lose my first love...Im like Lilly,she died without a love..and I dont want that to happen to me.Lets say i died tommrow,you would feel bad for not being there for me...not being my love....I dont want that to happen.You are the only one I got" My voice started cracking,and my bangs shadowed my face.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:47 pm

Can I have an Aqua repost for my all character post later?
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:13 pm

Dane- I tried to hide my scowl at the mention of Jeremy. And I really hoped that she didn't mean 'work things out' as get back together with him. If he tried anything I swore I'd kill him, not matter what Giselle thought. "It'll be fine. And if he bothers you just tell me." I would also say something about her kids but.. She wouldn't like that. And I didn't want to get on her bad side. Not this early.

Kersten- "Don't worry! It'll be fun!" I took her hand again, leading her outside. "I have a car we can take." I'd stolen it when I first got into town. What can I say? It was a nice car! We're talking a viper, dude! A beautiful, red viper! I went over, running my hand along the top with a smile. "Get in." I got in myself, starting the car.

Jenna- When we got to the kitchen I looked through the cabinets. Couldn't find anything good though. When I looked in the fridge I found a cake. "Sweet!" I pulled it out and set it on the counter. Lightly running my finger over the plastic covered top told me it was already cut. I took of the wrap stuff and put a piece on a plate. I grabbed a fork then started eating. After swallowing my first bite I looked over at where I thought Jeremy was. "You gonna eat something?"

Zach- I just smiled and kissed her cheek. "Alright. We planned a bit. How about we just worry about the rest later?" Which means we were gonna have to think of something else to talk about. "This'll seem random but, if you could change anything about your life now what would it be?"

Jasmine- Ok, I get being paranoid of stuff but usually when I stop running it get better! But no. This was different. When I stopped running I felt the eyes on me, when I started running I felt them chasing me. This was wrong. Something was wrong. I knew it. And I was terrified. I looked around me, not sure what to do. How did I stop them? I couldn't even see them. I couldn't smell them. I got up, my eyes darting around. Finally I just looked over the cliff, looking down below me. It was so far down. Suddenly I was falling. I don't even know how it happened! But the ground was rushing towards me so fast! My stomach was up at the top of the cliff and I hit the ground with a sickening thud. I just laid there, bleeding. My face and arms had been cut up from the branches. My legs were bleeding too. Had I hit the cliff at some point? I didn't know but either way, there was no way I was getting back up the cliff. I couldn't climb at all.

Jay- I followed Sapphira from the room but not to Tara's room. "I'll start on some breakfast. You go get Tara," I gave her a quick kiss on the cheek then headed downstairs, turning on the stove. I hope Saph was cool with eggs.

Tanya- "I'm mostly running from the cops. If they found me they'd either try to send me home or lock me up. Probably option number 2. Not that my mom would care if I was there or not. So ya, mostly the cops I'm running from. And I'm pretty sure people can't find us here. I dunno what it is, maybe the mansion has people in the police force or maybe it's just charms and spells that make it so people can't find us."
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:48 pm

Heya *Waves*
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:51 pm

HUNGER GAMES SOUNDTRACK! THE TIME IS NEAR! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE Very Happy The movie comes out on Friday! Yesssss!

Oh, and I got a "Wreck This Journal" and the Hunger Games series. Very Happy yay for giftcards.

Holaaa!
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:52 pm

Coolio. I've never read Hunger Games. Borrowed it from a friend for a month and never actually picked it up. So I'm probably just gonna bum a ride to the movie with a friend.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:01 pm

I'm going to sleep now. If you could reply though, that'd be cool.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:14 pm

Roleplay posts.

I yelped in surprise when Nathalie pinned me to the ground, but I wasn't letting her win that easily. Breaking my hands free of Nathalie's grip, I reserved the pin so that I was pinning her down now. "Ha ha! I've gotten stronger! You've got to do better than that!" I teased Nathalie, sticking tongue out at my sister.

I chuckled a little and rolled my eyes, wathing Nathalie and Taylor playfight like they usually did whenever they were together. "Be careful girls, I don't want you two getting hurt." Especially not Nathalie.

Another time. I liked the sound of that. I also liked the sound of us spending the day together, just me, Hayden and Toby. "Ok, but what should we go and do?" I asked, now drawing light pattern's on Hayden's chest since he still wasn't wearing a shirt. In fact, we were all still in our pyjamas, so we'd have to get changed soon if we were planning on doing something together.

"Precisely, my love." I replied as I headed downstairs with Hope and into the kitchen. I then waited for Lucy, unsure of what Hope had for breakfast since she was part human, part vampire.

I skipped into the kitchen after dad and went straight to the blood fridge, pulling out some animal blood and drinking it since I didn't get to drink much this morning.

Jason: I had decided to write a letter to Roxi, saying sorry for everything and explaining to her what I was, why I faded with her and how I hadn't meant to put her under hypnosis. I knew she couldn't forgive me, but I had to let her know that I really was sorry for everything. I had left it in the kitchen because I didn't know which room was hers and everyone went to the kitchen for food and stuff, then I headed back into my room again and started getting ready for a night of clubbing, putting on my sunglasses last. I really needed a night out to just be normal human me without putting girls under hypnosis and fading with them. I just needed a night full of fun and a lot of drink to help me forget everything that happened with Roxi.

"The usual." I repeated with a smile, brushing some hair out of Suzie's face so that I could see her eyes. "Cool! I really have missed you, Suzie. A lot." But now we were together again and the demon had calmed down and Suzie was pretty much her normal self and everything was awesome! "So, do you want to go and do something together?"

Galian looked at Darkess and sighed, pulling her into a hug and rubbing her back soothingly. "But... I make you happy as a beast, right? You wouldn't prefer it if I was human?" A hand moved Darkess' bangs out of the way and started to wipe her tears away. His bacon had already been forgotten.

"Maybe, I don't know." I shrugged before deciding to eat and grabbing a bag of blood from the fridge and sinking my fangs into it. Once it was empty, I threw the bag in the bin. "It's starting to get late, but do you want do hang out some more or do you want to go to sleep?"

I nodded an ok to Jay before he went downstairs and walked into Tara's room, kissing her head before gently shaking her shoulder. "Tara, wake up, it's breakfast time." I looked over to Taylor's bed and sighed when I saw it empty. Where was she?

Wow, on the run from the law, just like TJ. "Like father like son." I whispered to my self, trying to hold back a giggle. Shame on Tyler for forgetting how he proposed to me, but that just meant he'd have to do it again... Someday. "Uhhh... What did we do on dates and stuff.? Anything fun?"

"Ok." Denzel led Sierra inside and bought the tickets and some popcorn for himself, then he lead Sierra into the screening room and sat down in his seat. Surprisingly, there weren't many people here, but oh well, that didn't matter to him. "This will be fun." He told Sierra with a grin.

Dayna looked so cute when she was giving me puppy dog eyes. "Ok, we'll go to McDonalds, then go home." I gave her a quick kiss before leading my girlfriend down the road to a McDonalds, holding the door open for her, then walking inside after her. "So, what do you plan on ordering?"

A dog named Poppy, cool! "I have an older brother called Darren and that's pretty much it." I shrugged. "He can tease me sometimes, but he's a good, kind brother. He's the ine I can talk to about anything."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:32 pm

I've only been asleep for 3 1/2 hours =\ I need more sleep.

Jenna- I shrugged a bit and swallowed my current bite. "Is it really getting late?" I didn't really leave a pause before continuing. "I'm cool staying up. I like hanging out with you." I wasn't quite sure what we would do though. I mean, I wasn't up for trying to watch a movie. Took too much energy with trying to figure out what happened and all. Maybe I could listen to him play a game or something. I didn't have much of a clue right now.

Tara- When I woke up the world was all shaky! Then I looked up and saw Mommy was shaking me. That solved that mystery. "Breakfast time? I like breakfast." I sat up and rubbed my eyes and yawned. I was tired! But maybe breakfast would wake me up. I stood up and took Mommy's hand cause then I wouldn't get lost and I would always know where my Mommy was. "Let's go Mommy." I started walking, pretty much forcing her to walk along, even if I couldn't actually pull her yet.

If you show up, Rae, please reply. If you don't have enough time though, that's cool.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:02 am

Darkess: "I would still be happy if you were a cat or another animal.It may look like i love you more as human,but I dont,I still love you like if your a beast.." I tell him.Why was I crying!? I never cry!! "Just human you,we can do anything.The real you...your trapped like an animal,dont know where to go or what to do."

Aqua: Hmm,what would I change "Does getting rid of the evil on this world count?" I asked.I really didnt like who started this whole evilness on the planet "and stop the injections that could cause death?" Thoes were rediculous.My friend died from one..Which was pretty sad.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:10 am

I think I'm gonna play more sims
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:13 am

One question though, is Aqua talking about the death penalty? O.o Cause her friend would've had to be a really bad person to get that. And that's the only injection that causes death that I know of
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:16 am

no like...some flu shots or something like that has a some sort of thing that can kill you inside
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:20 am

I don't think those exist. The virus they inject in a vaccine is dead already I'm pretty sure. Or it's an incredible small amount of the virus.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:23 am

this one girl died from getting a h1n1 shot. :/ and then theres another,I forgot what it was called but my mom doesnt want me to take the shot that i dont remeber
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next