House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+7
rae
Shadowhunter
Britt-21
Scampi
midget
Wolfsoul
LeFeuDeMort
11 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 22 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Scampi Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:20 am

You'll have to let Dayna know because she's one of Jeremy's friends and she'll wanna help find him!!!!! Now lemme reply XD

Last edited by Scampi1998 on Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:22 am

Marco- I chuckled slightly. "Thanks," I say and then look at the clock seven PM?! Seriously. "I think I should be getting back, Candi'll be worried, I'll come by and see you tomorrow, yeah?"
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:24 am

*Grumbles* I've had no food all day :S I think I'll go and get some breakfast, but if theres no milk I'll just have an egg sandwhich Razz
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:25 am

((You're welcome Smile And Sierra, I... Uhhh... I mean what I'm trying to say is... Ummm... I l-... I lov- *Sighs and gives up.* Nevermind... Good, otherwise I'd look stupid declaring my love for someone who doesn't feel the same way. *Laughs a little.* We'll be together forever, right? Well, not forever because we wont live forever, but you know what I mean. Okies ^_^ Maybe Jenna should start getting worried, and try to call him but he doesn't pick up, then she puts together a search party. Oh, and Bex would go searching for him, if you drag her away from Tyler XD))

"Oh. Ok." Lilly could kind of be scary at times, but my guess was that it was Darkess' personality making her scary, and brave enough to threaten Chaos. Anyway, I followed after the two, putting my sword away and holding the big gun.

Chaos continued walking, not once looking back at Lilly and Cloud.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:31 am

Lilly: she had dissapeared the sword and her scythe, (Skip?)
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:33 am

We can't really skip because midget's not here :/
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:34 am

*Smiles knowing what he was trying to say.* I... I love you too. I sure hope we will. *Smiles*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:40 am

((*Smiles and gives Sierra a quick, gentle kiss.* Me too, but I know I'll never do anything to hurt you so... Yeah, we'll be together forever, I'm sure of it. Galian: *Sneaks out of Vincent's room and into the kitchen, then opens the cookie jar and starts eating the cookies.* Galian! Galian: *Grimaces and peeks his head out of the kitchen.* Drop the cookie jar. *Literally drops the cookie jar and it smashes on the floor, breaking the cookies. He starts whimpering.* *Facepalm.* I didn't mean literally drop the thing! -_-))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:42 am

*Smiles and returns the kiss* *Nods in agreement* Yeah.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:45 am

Oh, ya. Ok! So Jenna, Jason, and Dayna! So Jenna will call Jason because she's worried about Jeremy cause they haven't seen him in a while, and idk how to get Dayna involved =\ I don't think Jenna knows Dayna
Whoa, similar plans, lol

Tanya- I smiled a bit and nodded. "Ok, see you tomorrow. I should probably get some sleep anyways." I scooted off of him so he could get up then waved a bit. I yawned then snuggled into the pillow. It wasn't as comfy as Marco but it would do.

Sorry for being slow DX
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:47 am

belly.....hurts.... DX
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:50 am

Jenna tells Jason, Jason should tell Bex then Bex can tell Dayna Razz I iz smart Razz

Marco- I nodded and walked to the door, turning back and giving a final smile to Tanya before I left. I went and found my jeep and then set off back to the mansion.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:51 am

((*Huggles Britt.**Kisses Sierra back for a little longer than usual, then pulls away, blushing bright red.* And them you'll forget about all those stupid guys who broke your heart and we'll live happily ever after with the baby. *Laughs a little at his 'fairytale' ending.* Galian: *Frowns and sighs, walking into the living room but accidentally standing on a sharp piece of ceramic. He yelps in pain, then whimpers more as he hops over to the couch, sitting down and inspecting the bleeding foot.* Idiot -_- Anyways, Jason doesn't know Dayna either :/ Maybe she could get worried too! She knows about Jeremy's secret Gazebo so she could check there, find Dane and Giselle crying, think 'Oh shoot, maybe something happened here between her and Jeremy, I must find him!' and start searching the woods too.))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:01 am

Or we could do wolfie's idea xD *Blushed seeing Denzel's blush* Yup! *grins*

Dayna- I took a deep breath. "No, I think I'm gonna go for a little walk, you know, just, just to have some time to think about things..." I say, my voice trailing off as I looked up at Matt.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:10 am

((We can do any idea Very Happy *Great, now Sierra's blushing! What should he do? What should he do?!* Uhhh... Did you know, Cloud's started teaching me how to use my sword. Galian: *Starts licking the blood off of his foot.* Yuck Galian! DX))

"Ok." I gave Dayna a quick kiss and then let her go. "And I'll go and... Get some food, I guess. Take your time, ok? Don't feel as if you have to come home quickly or anything."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:11 am

Jenna- Ok, all this thinking about Jeremy made me a bit worried for him. I dunno why, it's just.. I hadn't seen him in so long... What if something had happened? I pulled out my phone and called him. It just kept ringing and ringing. Until it went to the answering machine thing. "Jeremy? It's me, Jenna. When you get this please give me a call, ok?" Once I hung up I dialed another number, Jason's.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:12 am

Rather long Dayna post coming up xD

*Happy for the subject change* Really? ARe you getting good?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:16 am

Dayna- I walked around the woods aimlessly, thinking about the past, all the way back to when I was just a kid… All those times. Then when me and Cloe escaped… Then when Tim found me on the streets and him and his dad let me stay. All the memories we had together. Me falling asleep on the sofa, Tim would be sat up, I would be lied down, my head on his chest, I’d hear the door close from when Mike, I’m just gonna call him Dad from now on, came home from work, I’d have one eye open and he’d shake his head and smile while Tim just shrugged, then the next morning I would wake up in my own bed… Dad wouldn’t want me to cry over his death, because he always said that crying was what babies did, and that it showed you were weak. He was right too…. About everything. I didn’t have an idea where I was going until now, I saw Jeremy’s secret gazebo, but it wasn’t empty. I saw Giselle with Dane, Giselle was crying, an untouched picnic basket and a broken bush as if someone had stormed through it… After a minute, realization sunk in… Jeremy and Giselle must have been on a date or something, Dane showed up, did something to annoy, and I mean really annoy Jeremy, which caused him to storm off in that direction, leaving Giselle crying here with Dane… Jeremy was probably crying too… Okay, nobody upset my best friend! Without letting either of them see me, I walked pretty quickly in the way I thought Jeremy had gone, after a while I heard thudding, and saw Jeremy hitting trees, I kept my distance to give him a chance to calm down.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:19 am

((I... I think, I mean, I hope so.))

Jason: Just after a coughing fit ended, my phone started ringing. What now? Couldn't anyone leave an ill guy in peace? I looked at the caller ID and saw that it was Jenna. On second thoughts, I didn't mind if people called me when I was ill! I quickly answered the call. "Hey gorgeous! What's up?"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:22 am

Cool cool....
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:25 am

((Mhmm Very Happy))

I was so mad and upset at the same time, I could barely control my violence. It was only when I picked up Bex's guitar, about to smash it into the tree I was currently punching to death, when I realised what I was doing and stopped. Dropping Bex's guitar, I sank to the ground and broke down into an endless sob, my head in my hands.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:30 am

Dayna- Slowly and cautiously, knowing that I had to be careful, since he was a vampire and he had seemed pretty angry, and the fact that I was pregnant didn't help, oh well. I walked over to him, and sat down at the side of him and put me arm around him in a comforting way, only occasionally did I have a shoulder to cry on when these things happen, but I didn't want that to happen to Jeremy.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:35 am

I knew it was Dayna from her scent, but I still didn't move. The only movement I gave was the slightest leaning into her and the shaking of my body as I cried. Now I kind of knew how Dayna had felt when I had dumped her, only I think my situation was slightly worse because I didn't get dumped, I got cheated on. This was the worse feeling in the world, to give someone all your love and have them throw it away like that. My heart was crushed and I couldn't take the pain.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:38 am

Dayna- I just sat there and let him cry into me, as Matt said, there was no rush, and Jeremy needed me right now...

Writers block DX
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:43 am

Jenna- Ok, first thing he said to me was 'hey gorgeous.' Oops... This might be sorta awkward. "Hey Jason. I'm actually kinda worried about Jeremy. He's not picking up and I haven't seen him in a while... I want to make sure nothing happened to him. I know you're sick and all but can you help me look?"
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next