House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+7
rae
Shadowhunter
Britt-21
Scampi
midget
Wolfsoul
LeFeuDeMort
11 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 40 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Scampi Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:05 am

Hey midget Very Happy
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:09 am

((*Fakes a pout.* Awww! That mwakes me so sad! *Rolls eyes.* Excuse me one second. *ives Tyler a quick kiss before jumping down and walking over to Jeremy and the CD player. She turns off the CD player, then whacks Jeremy's head then skips back over to Tyler.* Sorry about that. *Rubs the back of his head.* Ow! People don't getjokes these days.))

"Awesome!" I exclaimed, beaming an extremely happy grin. "And you'll find the guy perfect for you too sometime. And Jeremy will find the perfect girl who isn't a b****, and then we'll all live happily ever after as part of a super cool band, right?"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:14 am

((Hi midget.))

I squeaked in suprise, jumping a little as the guy's arms wrapped around me, and breathed a sigh of relief when I heard Hayden's voice and realised it was him. "Jeez! You scared me Hayden! Don't do that again!" I tilted my head back a little to kiss Haydie's jaw before continuing to speak. "Anyways, Toby wants to go a play a game. Can you think of a game we can play?"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:15 am

Dayna- "Yup!" I say with a smile. "Ahh, that reminds me... I need to have a little words with our drummer boy Kyle..." I say, I still hadn't given him that lecture on not breaking girls' hearts...

All sorted?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:19 am

((Yup, all sorted. *Smiles and kisses Tyler again.*))

"Why? What did he do?" I asked confusedly, tilting my head to the side. Had he been up to no good? He did kinda seem like a bad boy, though he had been nice and sweet when he accidentally walked in on Dayna's 18th birthday sleepover.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:21 am

Hayden: I chuckled. "For a ninja you sure are jumpy." I teased. Before shrugging. "No idea..." I didn't think like a little kid, so anything I suggested would probably bore him. I'd remembereed seeing some games in the reck room though, maybe we could check in there. There had to be something he wanted to play.

Toby: "Hungry hippos!" I loved that game. It was funny, and I was awesome at it! I always beat haydie, he was rubbish. "Can we play hungry hippos, ooh! Or twister?!" Twister was even funnier, because people always fell over, and got knotted up.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:22 am

Dayna- I didn't know whether I should tell her or not... BUt she was my best friend. "RIght, promise not to tell anyone I told you..." I say, because I wasn't sure if Taylor would have wanted me to, but it's hard to go thrugh it alone, and beleive me I knew!

*Didn't even get the chance to say 'good' but kisses her back anyway*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:28 am

I'm off round megs, bye!
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:30 am

Have fun lol see ya
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:30 am

((*Increases the passion of the kiss, her hands gripping the collar of Tyler's shirt.*))

"Twister! I vote twister!" I exclaimed after turning around in Hayden's arms and poking his chest as revenge for teasing me. Twister was a really good way of tangling me and Hayden up, and when me and Hayden got tangled up, this could get interesting! "Please can we play twister, Haydie? Please please please?"

"Ok, I promise to keep the secret a secret." I was good at keeping secrets. "Now what's going on? What did Kyle do?" Did he kill a guy or something? Was that why it needed to be kept a secret?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:34 am

Dayna- "Don't get excited Bex, it's just him and Taylor, don't tell her I told you, because I dunno if she wanted me to tell anybody, well, they got together, and then, a few days ago, Taylor came into my room sobbing her little heart out, she'd seen him kissing another girl..." I let my voice trail off, so that Bex could take it in.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:36 am

Jenna- "Well, I dunno if he's a bad boy, really.. But he sort of acts like it. You know, he likes clubbing and drinking and stuff. But she says he wouldn't hurt her because he actually really likes her. And ya, I'll tell her to wait a bit.." I'd already been waiting. I didn't want to wait anymore. But I would.

Tara- "Okay!" I needed to be not quiet so Shami could hear me. "Shami! Come here, Shami! Shamisen! Where are you kitty?!" I hoped Shami would hear me and come. I'd even used his longer name! ^_^ I'd been working really hard on using longer words. I hoped Shami and Mommy would be proud of me!

Kersten- I nodded and smiled. "No problem! And I gotta jet now. Maybe I'll see you again sometime." I winked and headed for the door. I probably wouldn't visit him again, I had just wanted to have some one time fun. Now it was time to head home! I walked out the motel and spread my wings, flying back home. I walked right past Jeremy and went to Jason's room. "Yo Jace, open up! I wanna check on you!"
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:38 am

*Smiles and rests his hands on her waist, pulling her closer*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:51 am

((*Moves her hands under Tyler's shirt and rests them on his bare chest, making out with him.*))

"Oh... Poor Taylor." What a b******! Seriously! Taylor was the sweetest kid I had ever met, other than my boys of course, and yet Kyle cheated on her?! That was not right. "I hope she's ok."

"To be honest, a lot of guys like clubbing and drinking and stuff, Jenna." I pointed out with a shrug. "That doesn't make them bad boys. What makes a guy a bad boy is if he does something wrong, like picks on someone or steals or upsets a girl. So the guy you're talking about isn't a bad boy, he's just a guy who likes to have a little fun... So maybe he's worth being with too... I dunno, just tell your friend to think it over and figure out who she likes more." My advice sucked now that I realised Jenna's friend's 'bad boy' wasn't really that bad, but I tried my best.

I smiled proudly when Tara said Shamisen's full name, because she had never been able to pronounce it correctly before. Then I spotted Shamisen running towards us and my smiled grew.

"You called, miss Tara?" Shamisen asked, rubbing up against Tara's leg in his form of a hug. In the distance, a black and white cat could be seen watching them.

Jason: "It's open. Come in." I called from my bed, coughing a little. I was a sickly pale colour and covered in sweat - which was visible due to the fact that I had stripped down to my boxers - thanks to my fever and I didn't really feel like I had enough energy to answer the door, so I would just let Kersten come in by herself.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:55 am

I have a headache so im taking a quick nap, later!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:55 am

Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content