House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House of Immortality

+10
Bizarre
Shiny
Meow=^.^=
DeathToll
midget
Britt-21
lilJVBM4evea
Scampi
LeFeuDeMort
Wolfsoul
14 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House of Immortality - Page 20 Empty Re: The House of Immortality

Post  Bizarre Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:26 pm

AH! NO! THOSE ARE THE COLORS OF PURE EVIL! Not me. THEY ARE SENT FROM THE DEMONIC OVERLORD! Not Dillon either. HIDEOUS COLORS!
Bizarre
Bizarre

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:28 pm

Ya, I'll be going now.
Scampi! Post on last page for you! And you too Rae Razz
Ok, ya. I'm going.

Onyx- "I dunno. I don't really do much with other people." Mostly I just sat in my room, writing. "What about you? Do you have any ideas?"
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Bizarre Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:28 pm

"Hey, he thought right. You do make a pretty hot demon." I say quietly.

Gah! TOO MUCH LAVA!! I WILL NEVER THINKS OF LAVA THE SAME WAY AGAIN!!!!
Bizarre
Bizarre

Back to top Go down

Post  Meow=^.^= Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:29 pm

I smiled and rolled my eyes. "I get that a lot."
Meow=^.^=
Meow=^.^=

Back to top Go down

Post  Bizarre Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:35 pm

I gtg. See you in the morrow, m'lady.

I beamed at her "I bet you do."
Bizarre
Bizarre

Back to top Go down

Post  Meow=^.^= Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:36 pm

Me too! Bai!!!
Meow=^.^=
Meow=^.^=

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiny Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:37 pm

Bye guys! *waves*

Shiny

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:35 pm

((I missed Xavier's birthday. Woops ^_^" *Sighs.* I swear the only one who remembered is Matt. Ooh! What did he get you? A tripod, a monopod and a couple other pieces of photograph equipment. Ooh! Nice!))

I didn't hear Xavier and Tara talking anymore so I turned around... To find that Tara had gone missing again! "Where's Tara, X-ie?" I asled, placing my hands on my hips and forgetting about Just Dance.

"Her parents were calling her, so she went off to find them." I shrugged before lying across the couch and watching Nathalie continue dancing.

I was almost attempted to punch the child, but I knew that it wouldn't help her on the road to recovery - I'd punch her when I was better. "Lets get a couple things straight, Witch. Even though I may look like the boy, never refer to me as your boyfriend! I'll be the one running around town, not him." Oh how I longed for my normal body so that I would never be refered to as Logan in any way! "And second of all, no one would ever laugh at me. They cower in fear before they die!"

Patrick... Not many guys nowadays are called Patrick -it's all Sams and Zacks and Callums - so it was nice to hear that someone was called Patrick, which was a little less common. "It's nice to meet you too, Patrick." I smiled. "So, what creature are you?" He looked human to me, but his scent was weird, something I hadn't smelt before.

I continued swimming around before deciding that I wanted to go on the water slides so I did, all four of them, one after the other! Then I swam back to Hayden and Toby and grinned when I saw Toby swimming! "Well done Toby! Now, do you want to go on the waterslides?"

I smiled and kissed Lucy's hand gently. The Big Bang Theory had lost my attention easily and I was just gazing at Lucy's beauty, wondering how someone like me had gotten so lucky and found someone who loved them regardless of how many people I had killed.

Denzel grinned because even though Sierra was still blushing, she was smiling and he really liked her smile. "You're welcome." He told her.

"Yeah, you're welcome!" Marlene grinned.

Galian chuckled a little and rested his head on Darkess's shoulder. "What about my steak, Darkess?" He teased her a little, kissing her neck softly once more. "If I keep hugging you'll, it'll never get cooked, and I wont ever have breakfast. In fact, neither of us would have breakfast."

I tried to hide my growing smirk by biting my lips but it didn't work well. "Confused about what?" As we walked, I rested my hands on top of Hayden's and tilted my head back to look at his face.

I chuckled a little, knowing that Tara was joking, and looked down at my wet shirt. "Ok, as long us you don't get us muddy too." I smiled and flicked through my book once more until I found the right spell. "This one's mostly imagination; you can make the ground do whatever you want it too as long as you imagine it, you just need the spell in order to actually make it happen, like how they fly in Peter Pan." Hmmm... Had Tara even watched that movie? I wasn't sure, but I hoped she understood.

I sighed and rolled my eyes at Kersten. Deffinately Dane's kid. I kind of missed baby Kersten already. Anyway, I decided that I wanted to be a part of the conversation so I picked up the twins and walked over to the two ginger ninjas.

((Yeah, Abby has wings. I don't know about Zack though, I mean, he doesn't have wings at the moment but they may appear one day. *Kisses Zack's head.* *Waves a little to Jenna then grabs some of Jenna's hair, playing with it curiously.*))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:45 pm

awww... Rea didn't post... And again I'm up at crazy hours -.- I told my mom this would happen if I went to bed too early. Apparently 10 was too early. *I nodded then turned my head down to look at Abby.* They're just so tiny! *I felt a little tugging at my hair and smiled, realizing she must be playing with me hair.*

I'll do actual replies in the actual morning
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:49 pm

Tara- I nodded and since it might get all muddy I made the ball of water and moved it away before letting it go so there would be less muddy stuff around us. "Mommy do it first!" I said, excited to see how the new spell would work.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:52 pm

Darkess: "I know,but it steak still needs to be cooked on the side its on.its still alttle frozen" she giggled,she loved the human galian.

Alex: "Well,thats why im there,to tell you when and who is going to attack."

Aqua: "even if i am a witch it really doesnt make me awesome" she giggled
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:54 pm

I dunno what to put so I'll answer tomorrow. I have skiing today
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:57 pm

awzies okies

>.< i dont like skiiing
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:01 am

I kinda do. It was boring last time but I get to be with friends.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:01 am

I gtg bbl after skool ^_^

and yeah,at least you can be with your friends
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:34 am

School in a half an hour so I'm going to post something for Nykolas! Very Happy

Nykolas::
After serving some time at my grandmother's house I flew home in the bird form I took most generously. My wings spread wide and I could feel the air fluffing and spreading through them as if I were in the sea. My body dipped down then went back up, the form of Bird I had taken was a Sparrow. Then all of a sudden my body shifted and I was a Kori Bustard, I chuckled and a bird-like noise came from my beak. My body shifted once again back to it's Sparrow like form as I dived toward the mansion my grandmother had told me about. How my sister had been here and left and that I should visit as well. I landed infront and shifted to a form I had stolen from a by stander. My hair instantly turned black and my eyes a dark blue/turqouise color. My skin tone was Baige and I had almond sized eyes. I looked at a tree and compared this form to it. I was about 6"0" in this body. A smile came across my lips, I rarely used my own two forms that are natural. This one I was giving a try. My legs carried me to the front door and I knocked.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:48 am

Hmmmm....
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:56 am

Meep.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:00 am

((*Chuckles a little.* Yeah, babies tend to be tiny, otherwise they'd be to big to fit in the woman's stomach. *Thinks out loud.* I wonder what a baby Jen-Jen looked like... *Giggles and claps her hands, congratulating Jenna for havong hair as soft as mommy's and daddy's.*))

"Ok." I focused on the spell, chanting it and closing my eyes as I tried to imagi e things happening to the earth. Then I heard as squares of the ground rose up, creating large square shaped columns and then opened my eyes to check that it had worked. When I realised it had, I decided to do something a bit more creative. The columns broke down and then all the mud from then gathered to form a sculture of a cat - Tara wouldn't be able to make sculptures yet, but I wanted to show her the benefits of practice. "Now you try. Just imagine what you want the ground to do, but try to keep it simple since it's your first time."

"Oh. Ok." Galian sighed and just held Darkess with his head resting on her shoulder. After about 30 seconds he started drumming a beat on Darkess' stomach absentmindedly, and the about another 30 seconds later his patience wore out. "Is it done yet?! It's taking forever!"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:13 am

*My smile grew when Abby started clapping* They'd probably look like me! A mini-me! Or like whoever the dad was. *I ruffled Abby hair and let her play with my hair or whatever as much as she wanted.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:19 am

((Hmmm... Maybe. *Shrugs.* I guess I'll have to track down some photos of you when you were younger somehow, then I can look at your cute baby face. *Chuckles a little.* *Abby makes some gurgling noises and snuggles into Jenna, gripping her shirt and feeling the fabric.* I'm getting ready for the sleepver already XD I'm already in my costume! Very Happy
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:32 am

Cool! I was kinda wondering why you were on earlier than normal! College let out early?

You have fun looking for those! *I laughed a bit and huggles the little girl to me.* She's so sweet!
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:41 am

Yup! I finished at 12:10pm today Very Happy

*Nods in agreement.* Yeah, she is when she's not trying to drink your blood. *Bounces Zack in his lap.* *Smiles innocently and then tries standing up in Jenna's lap, trying to reach her nose.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:46 am

*Puts her hands under Abby's arms to help support her.* Well you're lucky to have such great kids!
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:51 am

*Grabs Jenna's nose and squeeezes it a little, giggling because it's squishy!* *Laughs at Abigail.* Yeah, I'm lucky to have the kids. I guess that's one good thing about the relationship that wont ever come to an end. *Frowns a little as he implies that his relationship with Giselle has come to an end.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next