House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House of Immortality

+10
Bizarre
Shiny
Meow=^.^=
DeathToll
midget
Britt-21
lilJVBM4evea
Scampi
LeFeuDeMort
Wolfsoul
14 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House of Immortality - Page 30 Empty Re: The House of Immortality

Post  Scampi Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:28 am

Dean- "Which class might I ask?" I questioned the girl.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:30 am

Andrea:
i reach into my bag and pull out my pointe shoes then go back to siping my coffee, watching how he reacts

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:30 am

Nykolas::
I began to wonder as I walked around my room in a melodic stride whether or not someone was gonna bring Tyrad and Comet to me... or if the two Belgian Shepherds were gonna come anytime soon. Then I sat down on the bed and smiled as I stopped in the mid tune of a song, then I put it away and grabbed out my Guitar. I stringed it like I did the Violin wishing I had my amps and my surround sound system. "This blows man." I said to myself then my body shifted till I was in my natural born state. My hair turned a dark blue black and my eyes stayed the same. But my body turned into a odd power like state... it wasn't solid and it was whisp like and cloud like and soft. I turned my head and looked around. I had the same body shape though and my eyes stayed the same. I wonder if anyone would ever accept me as this. But then the wondering stopped and I began playing a easy tune.

Last edited by Rawrie on Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:32 am

pointe shoes are ballerina shoes right? DX I onyl know a little about ballet!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:35 am

they're special shoes that you use to stand on the tips of your toes haha

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:36 am

The House of Immortality - Page 30 220px-PointeShoes
like that haha

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:36 am

Im confused DX Are they like, the ballerina shoes that you tie on using ribbon?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:37 am

Ya those are what I meant XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:38 am

Dean- I smiled seeing the ballet shoes. "Ballerina, sweet." I say.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:40 am

Andrea:
i nod and put down my coffee, then put my shoes away ya for as long as i can remember. why? are you putting on a show or something?

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:41 am

((Hmmm... Considering the fact that we were gonna make human Galian and Darkess fade, the fact that Darkess is just in a robe means that neither of them would have to take off much! XD *Rolls eyes.* Someone's immature today -_- *Calms down and sighs happily.* Y'know, I told mini me I'd fade with you in the roleplay too and... *Bites her lip.* I kind of wasn't joking. But I didn't mean I'd fade with you now or anything! Just like... Soon-ish?))

Galian lay on the bed with his arms folded behind his head. When Darkess came out of the bathroom he smiled and shuffled over a little, patting the space next to him, inviting Darkess onto the bed. "You're hair looks shinier now." He commented. "What's made it shinier?" He didn't know much about shampoo... or soap... or toothpaste - though he had tried some toothpaste earlier and he didn't like the taste of it at all.

I chuckled a little and shook my head a little. I wasn't going to freak out if Lucy took a walk, I didn't worry that much about her.

Callum - a former Red Knight and the only survivor apart from Joe the traitor - spotted Joe's girlfriend/fiancee walking into the forest, in his direction. He smirked upon seeing that she was pregnant. 'Excellent.' He thought. 'More fuel to the fire, Joe would no doubt fight if both his love and child was in danger. And once he fights, I will kill him!' As soon and Lucy was close enough, he quickly gagged her and held a knife to her throat - he didn't intend on using the knife to harm her, but he needed some sort of visual threat to scare her. "Save your screams. I'll need them later." And then he started moving her closer to the forest's edge so that there was no doubt Joe would hear her screams, using a spell to chain her to a tree so that she was unable to escape.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:41 am

I just groin-shotted a guy with a sword O.o I had the sword I mean. He just got groin-shotted

Kersten- "Hey!" I said with a little flirty smile and wave. "You're pretty cute you know!" I laughed a bit. "I'm Kersten by the way."

Tanya- I woke up lated hooked up to some machines and IVs and stuff. My heart sped up which just made my chest hurt more. "Marco? Anyone?" The thing hooked up to my heart started beeping faster and a nurse came in. "Where's Marco?" 'I'll go get him,' the nurse said before walking off again.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:42 am

Nykolas::
I began singing, "When your heart stops and you stop and stay. Your gonna wish you never had your wayyy!" I danced around a bit with the guitar in my hand and my body shifted from a man to woman to the human form I adapted as my own when I was a year old.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:45 am

Darkess: "the conditoner mostly" she giggled and walked over sitting down "my hair is..fluffy-ish" she smiled
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:47 am

Lucy:
i start to wiggle and use all the strength i had left trying to get out of his grasp. i'm still stronget than a human but not nearly as strong as i usually am. i give up when i get chained to the tree. then i focus on getting the gag out of my mouth. i wiggle my lips and manage to get the gag out of my mouth and yell JOE!

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:48 am

Soon-ish is fine. *Laughs a little*

Dean- "Kinda, not your kind of show though."

Kyle- "Kyle, nice to meet you." I had noticed she was being kinda flirty, but whatever. As long as I wasn't flirting back, Im pretty sure things would be fine.

Marco- When the nurse told me that Tanya wanted to see me I nodded and walked in. "You called?" I say with a little smile.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:51 am

Andrea:
i do all sorts of dancing, jazz tap hip hop, i just focus on pointe. but i need a job, and i dont have one here i shrug slightly so what kind of show is it?

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:54 am

Dean- "Hmm... Come to the Ace And Heart tnight at aout 7 and you'll see. Roxi's working tonight so she can explain to you about the job. I'm sure there's room for two kitties." I laughed a little then stood. "I'll see you there then." I say then nodded a farewell. Then I left to get my club sorted out for in less than two hours time.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:56 am

I need to tidy my room so poofy -_-
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:56 am

Andrea:
kitties? "this place is odd..." i stand up and walk out with my bag and my coffee

wanna skip? and ok

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:58 am

((Ok. *Grins.* I just need to get the pill first so... Yeah...))

"Mhmm." Galian nodded his head in agreement as he wrapped an arm around Darkess. "But I love fluffy-ish, and I love you too." Smiling, he kissed Darkess again, knowing that his time as a human would be over soon and wanting to kiss Darkess properly a couple more times.

"I said be quiet!" Callum told Lucy, throwing the knife in her direction but making sure it landed in the tree next to her head - he was just creating more fear. He then sighed and rolled his eyes. "I suppose it's too late now. Joseph will come running now. My fun has come a little early, but I'm sure I can handle that." He then cast a migraine spell on Lucy with a single glare, intesifying it to one as powerful as Joe's migraine spell.

When I heard Lucy's yell, my eyes widened and I leaped up off of the couch and headed outside in search of her. Was she ok? Had something happened to the baby? Now I was worrying, and I hoped I got to Lucy before things took a turn for the worse.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:00 am

Roxi- At half six, I went to the club, Dean greeted me and I nodded, agreeing to tell the newbie about the job. I quickly put on my layers of clothing what I would eventually strip off. And then waited around. Raider wasn't here as far as I could see... Shame, she was one of my only friends here...

*Nodded* Mm, would be a good idea, since we already hae two kids on our hands. *Smiles*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:02 am

Darkess: she closed her eyes and kissed him back,enjoying it
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:05 am

((Yeah, and after what happened with me and Jet, I don't want to be pregnant again...))

The Galian beast kissed Darkess back with a bit more passion, pulling her close with one hand whilst the other hand threaded through her 'fluffy-ish' hair. After a couple of seconds of watching Darkess' reaction, making sure she was ok with the increased passion, he too closed his eyes.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:05 am

Lucy:
i curl up like i did the first time Joe used the same spell on me years ago Joe! i shut my eyes tightly and curl up a little tighter, as tight as i can with my stomach in the way

Andrea:
i get to the club a little before seven and walk in. wait poles? kitties? oh dear... i walk into the back quickly hello?!

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next