House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House of Immortality

+10
DeathToll
Tony
Bizarre
Shiny
Shadowhunter
Scampi
midget
lilJVBM4evea
Wolfsoul
Britt-21
14 posters

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House of Immortality - Page 23 Empty Re: The House of Immortality

Post  rae Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:53 pm

Suzie Sylvester; A grin spread across my face, as his words really soaked in. I knew that he loved me, but just hearing him say it was just different. When he told me that he loved me, it was different than him telling me anything else. I guess that I could hear the genuine truth in his voice. It made my mood change from angry, or sad to happy. I slipped my hand off of his neck, and took his hand in mine. "I'm starting to get cold... Can we go inside?"

Giselle Caldwell; I glanced over at Jeremy and Abby, and a small smile appeared on my lips, that sort of lightened up my whole face. "I think Zack's doing great. He's smiling and giggling. So, that's a good sign. What about Abigail?" Zack took a handful of my shirt, and tried stuffing it in his mouth. I pulled him away from it before he could, and he kind of wiggled, but didn't cry or get angry. I think he was just a bit annoyed that mommy had pulled him away from his little snack. "Zack seems interested with the whole floral print thing." I chuckled softly, and ruffled what little hair he had. "Mommy sure knows how to dress." I paused for a moment before adding, "Mommy also knows how to dress two adorable twins. Daddy... He's alright." I looked over at Jeremy, smiling a bit. A little light teasing never hurt anyone, right?
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:10 am

*Skips in carrying a rucksack* Do do do do do do! Why're you so cheery? *Throws bag into corner and flops on sofa falling asleep* XD Scampi's shattered XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:38 am

Sames DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:42 am

Aww, poor wolfie!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:45 am

But on the plus side, I had my last exam! Yay!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:49 am

Hey

Toby: I slid off haydies back, and climbed on yuffies. "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Your the best!" Yuffie was awesome, the best big sister anyone could ever have. And she was mine!

Hayden: My eyes widened in shock. He just ditched me just like that. "It was my idea to go out for the day." I stated, folding my arms over my chest. I couldn't believe she stole my little man off me. But Toby just shrugged and hugged yuffie tighter. 

Tonks: I rolled over in my sleep and fell off the couch. "Oww..." I murmured and rubbed my head. Oops hadn't meant to fall asleep. Oh well. I moved my blanket back to the bed. Then after I'd been in the shower I just stuck on some baggy sweats and a vest top. I still felt angry from the whole Sam thing, so I decided to take my anger out on the punch bag. 

Sam: I smiled a little, at how beautiful she looked when she curled like that. "I'll remember." I murmured as I moved some hair away from her face. Then I pulled a blanket off the back of the couch and put it over her. So she didn't get cold. 

Cassidy: I closed my eyes briefly and saw flash backs of that night. It was dark, I could only see a couple of steps in front of me. But i was happy, they thought I wouldn't do the dare, but here i was. All I had to do was go into the woods, on my own, at midnight, and go to 'Grovers Hollow' which was supposedly haunted, yeah right. I took a picture of myself by the 'scarred tree' and uploaded it to facebook. There proof. I remembered I was laughing, then there was a growl behind me. I managed to stop it there not wanting to see any further. I opened my eyes, and I was breathing hard. I looked down. Trying to calm myself down."All I'm saying is don't go into the woods alone at night." 
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:52 am

Hi! Give me a min to reply ^_^
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:59 am

I laughed a little and then took Toby off of my back, bring him around to my front so that I could huggle him properly. "You're welcome, buddy." I grinned before sticking my tongue out at Hayden. "Don't worry Hayden, I still love you." I chuckled.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:05 am

That good news wolfie!
Hey midet!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:08 am

Kiara sighed and watched tv since daddy had put it on, switching over to Disney channel to watch Suite Life On Deck. She couldn't laugh as she watched it though, even though she'd usually be in fits of laughter, because she was really worried about mommy

"In which case, I'd love to come." Shamisen grinned in a cat-like way but continued to walk off. He wanted to give the couple some privacy since they finally had some time away from the children.

Once Shamisen had left, I shifted so that I was lying down with my head in Jay's lap, looking up at the sky with a thoughtful look on my face. "Do you have to time, Jay?" I asked my husband.

I woke up in the morning and sighed, knowing I'd probably spend the day with Sammy again but... I don't know, it might feel awkward, it might not, I mean, he liked me, but... It's not that I don't like him back, but my brain wont let me like anyone at the moment, not after he disappeared. Wow, it was the first thing in the morning and I was already thinking about this stuff... I need to stop thinking about it and just relax... So, in order to do that, I went into the bathroom and took a shower.

"Well... The beach isnt in town, so should we go to the beach?" I asked, wondering whether or not it made Tyler imagine me in a bikini, but then thinking that Tyler was perverted like my brother, so he probably didn't think that. Besides, even if he did, he'd be disappointed because I wasn't gonna wear a bikini in front of TJ and Cody! I'd just stick with my tankini. "And tough Tyler, you're gonna be my chair because you're comfy."

"Nice to meet you too." Marlene replied politely before looking between the couple and laughing a little more. "You're both blushing." She giggled.

"Uhhh... Well..." Denzel couldn't really think of something to say. "Y-You'll do the same when you're older." Was his failed attempt at a comeback.

"Oh." I sighed a little and rolled my eyes, though a smile remained on my face. "Fine, you can go and find a pregnancy test by yourself. It's a simple task so it doesn't require two people anyway." Walking back over to the bed, I lay back down on it again.

Vincent sat down on the couch, pulling Lilly down on his lap as he did so. He started to make out with her and tangled his human hand in Lilly's hair. Vincent had almost forgotten that Lilly needed to go to the concert.

"Ok, pancakes, coming right up." I moved to the cupboards to get the ingredients, glad Tifa didn't ask for something hard because I only knew how to make pancakes and omlettes."

"Sure." I grinned, twining our fingers together and walking inside with Suzie. 'Listen, boy! It's my week to take over and I don't care if it means babysitting the witch, I want my week of freedom!' I sighed and paused inside the mansion. "Uhhh, Suzie, the demon wants to have his week and I know I made a promise to the doctor to keep an eye on you but... We did make a deal with the demon, and it'd be best not to break it, so... Do you mind if I let him take over?"

Hey! Giselle was teasing me! Teasing was my thing. Well, if she was going to steal my teasing habit, then I would just have to attempt defendig myself. "Well some girls consider this look sexy, so daddy thinks he dresses better than 'alright'. Plus if daddy didn't dress well mummy probably wouldn't have bothering her since she's a fashion diva so... Yeah." I paused for a moment and then laughed, wrapping an arm around Giselle's shoulders. "Why are we talking in 3rd person?" I asked as I laughed.

Abigail looked up and daddy, confused as to why he was laughing, and then just shrugged it off. She flapped her wings curiously, but when she started lifting off of daddy's lap she stopped and crawled into mommy's lap with Zack, snuggling into mommy whilst poking her brother playfully.

I laughed a little and then took Toby off of my back, bring him around to my front so that I could huggle him properly. "You're welcome, buddy." I grinned before sticking my tongue out at Hayden. "Don't worry Hayden, I still love you." I chuckled.

"Do I have to?" I complained, rubbing the back of my neck. "It's called Girls just wanna have fun. I'm not a girl." And they'd probably have loads of girly moves to go with it, to make things worse. I'd do any other song, but not that one.

"Be a man, Xavier!" I giggled as the song started playing and the moves came up on the screen. "Dance to a girly song, it's not going to hurt you!" Turning my head around quickly, I giggled when I saw Xavier dancing, then focused back on the screen.

Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:13 am

Yup, yup it is Very Happy
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:14 am

Toby: I twisted round and grinned at haydie. "I still love you haydie!" I turned back round and buried my head I yuffies neck. "I just love yuffie more at the minute." I laughed a little, and swung my legs.

Hayden: "Fine." I knew he didn't mean it seriously, just yuffie was the one who gave him this. So she was his favourite at the minute. "Well I'm off on the super duper curly wurly slide, see ya in a bit." I waved and started swimming off.

Sorry it took so long mum just got in
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:16 am

really can be bothered to rp today, have looads of homework to do today -_-
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:22 am

That's fine Scampi, and it's ok midget ^_^

I smiled as Hayden swam off towards the slides. "You're brother is super hot, you know that?" I asked Toby, but it was rhetorical so I didn't wait for an answer. "So Mr. I-love-Yuffie-more-at-the-minute, what do you want to go and do first? Water slides, water fountains. Wait, do you even know how to swim?" I wasn't sure if Toby did or not, but if he didn't I'd probably have to teach him, and I couldn't just push him into the pool like I did when I tried to teach Denzel how to swim!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:26 am

O.O You pushed Denzel into a pool trying to teach him how to swim?!?!?! *Starts walking angrily towards Yuffie* *Pulls Sierra away*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:28 am

Toby: I shook my head. "Well I can if I can touch the floor." that was easy because I just walked and moved my arms. But when my feet couldn't touh the floor, well I haven't been where the waters that high. haydie never let me.

Hayden: I climbed out the pool, and glanced over at yuffie and Toby, smiling slightly. Then I qued up for the slides. Just one go so I could see what it was like, then I'd take Toby on one.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:32 am

((Well it worked! He started moving his arms up and down and he kept his head above the water! Relax, Vampy, Geez!))

"Hmmm..." I stared at Toby thoughtfully for a second then held him so that he was kind of lying on my arms in the water. "Alright, move your arms in circles and kick your legs. Don't worry, I wont drop you, just keep your head above the water."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:39 am

Toby: I lifted my head up a little, curving my back. Then I kicked my legs splashing water everywhere. I laughed a little. "This is fun!" I frowned a little, I was forgetting something. Oh arms! I held my arms out to the side and moved them in circles. "I'm swimming!"

I'll post for Hayden in a minute when he comes back
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:47 am

"Yeah, you are!" I exclaimed happily, changing how I was holding Toby again so that my hands were placed carefully on his side, makig sure that I wasn't lifting him at all, just holding him there. "Keeping going Toby, you're doing great." I'd let go in a minute, I was just slowly letting him support his own weight in the water.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:48 am

Die you stupid option booklet, die school! DX Looking through my options booklet, have to choose what I wanna do and what subjects I want to do. Music is the top thing definately! DX
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:50 am

GCSE options by any chance?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:51 am

Yeah -_- Its frustrating! DX
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:55 am

I know right? We had block A B and C and we had to pick one from each, so I chose:
A) History
B) Drama
C) Additional Science

Then they decided that they wouldn't have the drama in the B block, only in the C block, so I had to miss out on additional science and choose Art in B block instead! And art was a c*** subject with a patronizing teacher who kept telling me what I could and couldn't do! It's art! I can do whatever I fricking want!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:58 am

Art sucks. I can't draw, only manga -_-
And we have to choose 4 main subjects that we wanna do and some back ups just in case there's too many people in that class or theres 2 of your choices on at the same time -_-
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:01 am

:O You get to choose four?! No fair! Anyway, what are your choices so far?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next