House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

House of Immortality Pt 2!

+4
Creaturee
Britt-21
Scampi
Wolfsoul
8 posters

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

House of Immortality Pt 2! - Page 18 Empty Re: House of Immortality Pt 2!

Post  Creaturee Sun May 08, 2016 11:55 am

Chanyeol

Witch Doctor

House of Immortality Pt 2! - Page 18 1z1wscx

Chanyeol nodded his head, he's been doing it a lot today perhaps the words can't escape his mouth at a good timing. Watching her speak as he watched the words spill from her mouth, watching every single movement. His eyes then scanned her figure as she hopped onto the counter and poured herself more to drink. Completely forgetting everything she had said, he huffed before downing his whiskey some more feeling his body submitting to it. Feeling it burn throughout his entire body, it felt great before she had asked him about the story he chuckled and looked down for a moment. "Well where do i begin." He took in a deep breath and exhaled, looking back up to her and continuing to speak. "It was my first day here and all, i didn't expect to be getting a room mate until i see this random girl roam into my room. We talked for a bit she was interesting. We ended up going grocery shopping." He grinned that almost turned into a chuckle "It was fun, we played some sort of game involving who the fastest can get food." He gave a loose shrug "At the time it was cool i was getting use to her." Looking down "We got back, ended up staying up all night talking about ourselves it led to teasing each other." He slowly looked back up feeling some sort of discomfort with the thought but some sort of humor with it. "It didn't lead to anything bad, but some very heated moments and i felt strange at first i was okay with it then now the next day. It pretty much went to shit i guess you could say" Taking a deep breath once more "Being a witch doctor who works with fire, i don't work well with heat i practically absorb it and when i do my mind set changes i become some what aggressive." He continued "She, who is a werewolf she gives off a lot of heat, she started to tease me again and i practically slammed her around but not in any good sort of way. I ended up ignoring her for a while and changed how i felt around her. I could tell she grew a liking to me, but then the next night she comes meeting this guy who i guess is some sort of god. She apologies to me, i forgive her somewhat and she gets up the morning she likes him. Man i can tell, she running around hurrying up for this guy. But now i'm here changing my room to avoid her." He chuckled "It's a whole lot of fun, don't ya say" He smirked pouring more whiskey for himself.

"Those who play with fire should expect to be consumed by it"

Kyungsoo

God of the Sea

House of Immortality Pt 2! - Page 18 B47zux

He smiled at her nodding his head slightly, anything looked cute on her in his eyes. Right now she looked flawless, how her hair fell perfectly and the way her figure stays outstanding. He pretty much got lost in her eyes every time he looks at them or takes a glance. She spoke once more and he had the chance to speak he took it. "Well to be completely honest, if i say you wearing one of my shirts. That would make my day." He enjoyed girls in large shirts especially if it's a males shirt. He felt attracted to her, he grew a liking and he felt happy right now he enjoyed it. "Oh yes, please even if it's just a second it would make my life awesome." He laughed practically imaging her in a turtleneck ones that were long like a dress that fell perfect with her figure. By and by he was growing heated right now, he slowly slipped off his jacket revealing only his undershirt he had been wearing. His eyes slowly peeled off of her and she offered him a piece of her cookie. He gave a slight bow in a thank you taking a tad bit off her cookie and eating it. It melted in his mouth and it tasted quite nice, when he looked at her he smiled once more. "I must say that is really good." He said with such a kind soft voice that slurred with his calm tone.

"We have lingered in the chambers of the sea"
Creaturee
Creaturee

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun May 08, 2016 12:19 pm

Haley just loved how he spoke. It was kind and happy. Held his accent to it which made it all the better. Slowly her head tilted just a bit, listening to everything he said, especially about the cookie "I must say that is really good." and Haley countered with "Well of course it is! It's a cookie!" she giggled "Honestly, this is the one cookie that has won my heart. If you give me any other cookie, I wont eat it. Sugar cookies, peanut butter cookies, rasin cookies? I cant. Chocolate chip just has it's taste that I can never compare to anything else." sipping up the rest of her coffee cup, she got off the chair "You can have the rest if you want. I dont mind." she then left him to throw out her empty plastic cup and soon returned "Ready when you are." She was quite excited to go shopping. She loved shopping for clothes and at least some shoes. And now that she had someone to go with, it made it all the more fun!
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sun May 08, 2016 12:37 pm

Tessa::
She couldn't help but cringe. That was a horrible way to start of his time here, no wonder he hated it so much. "well I can't say I blame you from moving out then." After all, who would want to room with someone that had had relations with? Tessa certainly wouldn't, but then again she had never experienced anything like that. Shadowhunters weren't supposed to have relationships when they were young because love only distracted them while they were fighting, especially if you were fighting with them. "You shouldn't spend all your time trying to ignore her though, it won't do you or her any good. It's probably best to just try to act normal. Get your life back to normal I guess." Tessa took a sip from her drink, feeling the warmth fill her body. Something like that causing him to go crazy? It must be horrible to experience, constantly being careful about how you handle things and other people. Would the alcohol affect him in the same way?
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Creaturee Sat May 14, 2016 10:38 am

Chanyeol

Witch Doctor

House of Immortality Pt 2! - Page 18 2yvs6th

Chanyeol gave a loose shrug, listening to her as he was quite glad she would've done the same thing. "Yeah it's not exactly how i would've liked to start my life here." He took another sip of his whiskey before putting the glass onto the marble counter. The texture of the feeling running along his fingers, it felt quite nice the cold instead of constantly feeling warm it get's annoying. Alcohol doesn't affect him, it does the same thing it would do to anyone else. He get's humorous when a lot of alcohol is in his system. He doesn't get violent he is quite smarter than that, he knows when things go to far he can handle himself. He's a lot more violent sober than drunk, quite the hostile guy when it comes to people he doesn't approve of. At the moment he's quite into becoming Tessa's friend so she had no need to worry over such a thing. "Well, i rather keep my distance don't want to ruin the bit of happiness going for her." He chuckled before tapping his finger on the marble, looking her down and up trying to get a better look of her. He approved but appearance wasn't the thing he looked for. The heat that came off of her wasn't bad at all which he liked. He didn't feel the need to completely become abrasive.

Kyungsoo

God of the Sea

House of Immortality Pt 2! - Page 18 23l1nxy

His eyes widden as she talked about the cookies, it was surprising how she only enjoyed one type of cookie. He shrugged and chuckled as the smile couldn't leave his face. Not like he didn't want to go away anyhow, she pushed it too him he just placed it back in the clear bag that it came with and folded the edge. "We can always save it" He smiled at her before slipping off the chair and adjusting his jacket a tad bit. Roaming over to the doors with her, he was excited to go shopping with her he would be able to see what her taste is. So when her birthday came around or even a holiday he'd have ideas of what to get her. Summer was coming so neither of them were exactly close so he shrugged knowing he could keep those sorts of things in mind. While he held the door open for her and tapped the cookie on her butt just to mess with her he laughed before closing the door and walking beside her. Roaming over to the car unlocking the car and getting in, adjusting to the seat and all of that. He cleared his throat before putting on his seat belt as she did as well. Twisting the key starting up the car as the music came on and so did the engine. He put the car in reverse and backed up out of the parking lot driving over to the main road. Quite excited to go shopping he couldn't keep still he could get more clothes since half of them are growing to tight on him.

Creaturee
Creaturee

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat May 14, 2016 10:53 am

Haley nodded "Then we'll save it." she had gotten off her chair and stretched out her arms before walking to the front doors and walking out. Only for Kyungsoo to tap her butt with the bagged cookie "Hey!" she laughed and looked over her shoulder and at him "Using cookies to flirt with me? That's new." the wolf teased as they headed to the car. She got in once he unlocked it and she buckled up as well as close the door. He got in, started the car, got his seatbelt on and then got out of the lot "See, I like you Kyungsoo. You're fun and cute." Haley admitted as she looked out the window before glancing at him "Just something about you just...well..it makes you bright. Happy." there was nothing wrong she could see with him. He was silly, cute, fun. He hadnt done anything that would have made her dislike him. "You're not scary either." she added
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sat May 14, 2016 1:26 pm

Tessa really wasn't realizing how fast she was drinking, the second glass of whiskey was now gone, and Tessa not being a drink, well she was a bit of a light weight. She put the drink down and smirked at him slightly as she noticed he kept trying to look at her, but she wasn't drunk enough to comment on it. "It's very kind of you to want her to be happy. I don't think I'd do that if I was in that situation. I guess I've always been a pretty direct person.." Not that shadowhunters were really taught any other way, social conduct and consideration for other peoples' feelings wasn't something that was particularly important enough to study during their training. The only thing they were really taught was to respect their elders and not to speak out of term, which seemed more midevil than anything else. Tessa took a sip of her water and leaned back. As she did so, the back of her head collided with the kitchen cabinet and she bent forward, cupping the back of her head. "Ow..." Great there she was hurting herself again, she had enough injuries from the demon, the last thing she needed to do was give herself a concussion. "Okay maybe I should get down.." Tessa slowly made her way down from the counter, so she was simply leaning against it. She began to laugh lightly at her stupidity. "I promise I'm not normally this discombobulated.." At this moment, she started to hiccup a little. "Okay maybe I should stop with the whiskey..." She felt like she was making a fool of herself, she wasn't normally this uncomposed, especially with strangers.
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Creaturee Mon May 16, 2016 2:45 am

Chanyeol

Witch Doctor

House of Immortality Pt 2! - Page 18 2f06qnl

Chanyeol nodded, he wasn't much of a forgiving type of person. More of very bipolar, either giving off hints or being straight forward. The least he wanted was being face to face with haley, he shrugged before pushing the glass away from him the alcohol was hitting hard he could feel it and it felt great. "If i liked her maybe i'd talk to her but i don't so i'm not going to." He wasn't trying to sound like an asshole it just was how he was feeling. Chanyeol defiantly was not a family person or a person to enjoy having friends so this whole thing was something new. Maybe it was the alcohol already in his system but he could feel it moving throughout his body it felt cold and smooth. As she collided her head into the cabinet he jolted forward going to give her a hand, as she got off the counter he helped her. Throughout this conversation she wasn't very touchy which he liked but made him have to. So when he rested his hands gently against her to help her keep upright than falling on her ass. "It's alright, i collide my head into cabinets all the time." He joked as a chuckle slipped from his lips as he backed away from her. "Is this the first time ever being drunk or are you just not use to it just yet." He questioned she didn't seem like the type to drink and it was very obviously shown.

Kyungsoo

God of the Sea

House of Immortality Pt 2! - Page 18 21espsk

He smiled at her when she commented on the flirting. "I'm creative" he chuckled before half way down the highway he could see the large several stories tall mall that lied a couple miles down throughout the city. When she had started to speak he didn't expect her to say the things she did, his face grew red. He opened his mouth slightly trying to get the words to slip from his lips but couldn't but when he managed to it came out all awkward. "T-thanks." He grinned before looking back at the road, when she started talking again he felt his ego grow or just the confidence forming. But he smiled before putting one hand on hers and the other on the steering wheel hoping she'd get the hint. But after a little while, they had arrived he got out of the car after parking it. He didn't notice how massive the mall was, his eyes widen. "Well i'd be damned." He started to walk toward the opening doors as he opened the door for her, being a gentleman as he is. But he then looked down noticing her hand was loose by her side as he held out his hoping she'd take it in hers. He grew a strong liking to her, and he was hoping she wouldn't regret but also wouldn't feel awkward.

Creaturee
Creaturee

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon May 16, 2016 3:00 am

Haley looked at Kyungsoo as his hand placed on hers, causing her to blush gently. Though, that moment had ended once he pulled into the lot, parked, and got out. Haley got out of the car as well and closed the door behind her and followed him to the entranced of the mall "Yeah, this place is quite big." as he opened the door for her, she smiled at him and then walked in, only to notice him holding his hand out to hers. What was so bad about Hand holding? But then again she wanted to take it slow... If she were to reject his hand, she'd feel horrible because he is the most sweetest man she's known. The wolf then took his hand with a blush on her face as she looked ahead "Sooo...where would you like to go to first?" there were many clothing stores, they out numbered the amount of other shops that had been inside the mall. She moved her gaze back to Kyung and noticed the smile on his face. He was surely happy to be holding her hand it seemed. He's so cute... It's as if I cant resist him.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon May 16, 2016 3:06 am

She laughed nervously as she thanked him for his help. "We don't really get drunk that the institute. To be honest I'm not even supposed to drink alcohol at the institute, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to do it here." Tessa smiled at him and laughed at the teasing joke he made. "I've only gotten drunk once before, but it was much worse than this. I started out at club and the next thing I knew, I woke up cuddling one of the fairy folk in bed. So I don't think I'll ever let myself get that drunk again." She rubbed the back of her head, a bit embarrassed. Drinking wasn't something she normally did, and when she did she would lose complete composure of herself because she was no longer able to ignore the emotions she was taught to compress. "So no, this isn't something I make a habit of doing. In fact this'll probably be the only time you'll ever see me drunk. Not that I'm completely hammered yet but you know.. Pretty obvious I'm getting a little tipsy over here." She caught herself rambling and stopped herself. This was probably the most talkative she had been with a person in ages. Most of the time, conversation was just about work or training or demons. Tessa had never had many friends at the institute and she certainly hadn't just sat down and chatted with them like this, it was a completely new concept to her.
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Creaturee Wed May 18, 2016 1:16 pm

Chanyeol

Witch Doctor

House of Immortality Pt 2! - Page 18 2m364xj

Chanyeol had noticed she had been talking a lot more due to the whiskey in her system. It was amusing he enjoyed her rambling off about who knows what, although he only watched her lips move. The movement was just a little something to tip off the moment, his eyes scanned back up to her eyes. "Oh really? So you go to sleep in other peoples bed i see?" He chuckled, crossing his arms leaning up against the counter. "I would've liked to see you drunk, i would imagine how you'd act." The way she might have acted would have brought him all sorts of amusement. Chanyeol grabbed some water he didn't want to get completely hammered tonight, maybe if she wanted to as well but possibly not. Chanyeol saw no interest in seeing her falling down the stairs and vomiting all over the place might have to carry her. He could tell she was tipsy he could also feel the whiskey diving through his system. "Maybe sometime we can get completely drunk and go out and have some fun." He smirked at her, seeing her to be a little more alluring with the alcohol over taking him.

Kyungsoo

God of the Sea

House of Immortality Pt 2! - Page 18 2zp1n40

He happened to feel the warmth overwhelm him when she grabbed his hand. His smile couldn't leave his face as he watched her movement, her smile plastered on her face as he gotten more happy. He didn't know which store to go to as of now, eyeing around to see what was around to go too. There was candle stores, a food court, a movie theater, so many stores that involved sports, clothing, candy there was so much. He wanted to go buy some more shirts maybe even a trench coat, maybe some new shoes and if she ever came over he could buy some candles. A nice smelling apartment made a place feel more comfortable, now that they were there he smiled over to her. "How about we go to where you'd like first?" He smiled nudging her as he gripped her hand to where it wouldn't slip out. He wanted men to keep their eyes off of her. Today she was strictly with him, this day was for the two. He felt all sorts of interest when she started to walk to a store she wanted he just followed on beside her with a smile spread ear to ear waiting for her interest so he'd have ideas of what to get her for future events.

Creaturee
Creaturee

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed May 18, 2016 1:36 pm

Haley shrugged "Sure, why not." she said as she started moving towards a shop which sold a good bit of clothes and in the display of the shop was an outfit that had a leather jacket with black boots which had belts along the sides. The pants were black, the shirt was black as well which had a necklace handing from the neck. The wolf Paused as she accidently squeezed Kyungsoo's hand "Now that is an outfit I'd kill to wear." she then looked at him "I'll be getting that." a grin appeared on her lips. Turning her attention to the window again, she noticed another dummy which had been a male and had a dark pair of jeans, followed by a short sleeved blue and white striped shirt. It had been a half button up. Meaning the buttons were coming from the neck and only had 5 buttons "Come on" she said before walking quickly inside with him and looking around for each piece "Should we start with you or with me? I already know what I'd like."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Wed May 18, 2016 1:54 pm

"I do not! Well, not normally. It only.happened once. And we didn't... you know..." Tess blushed slightly and looked away for a moment. This was embarrassing and something she would rather not talk about. The last thing she wanted was to be teased about stuff like that with someone she didn't really know. After all, Tessa had no time for such things, and didn't really have much experience in that light. Luckily though, he changed the subject and started teasing her about something else.

Go out? In what context? Tessa had only been in a club for missions and things like that, never for enjoyment. She thought for a moment, the idea of going out and getting plastered sounded intriguing and Tessa had never really done something like that before. Though, he could've just been kidding or letting the alcohol talk just as she had been doing. "Hmmm... an intriguing thought." She giggled and hiccuped a bit before speaking again. "And where do you suggest we go then?" She smirked at him, playing his little game. However, Tessa would never be the person to get so drunk she was sick.
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Creaturee Thu May 26, 2016 1:03 pm

Kyungsoo

God of the Sea

House of Immortality Pt 2! - Page 18 2myner9

He had stopped when he saw her eyes scanning the manikins in front of the store. It was unisex, so one side was female clothing and the other was male clothing. He nodded to her when she said she wanted that specific outfit. When roaming in he looked at her with a genuine smile. "Let's start with you, i'll go look around when you gather the outfit." He nodded before releasing his hand from hers. Before roaming over to the male side of the store, the first thing he sees is a navy blue button up with a collar, looking over to it noticing how the first one was exactly his size. He grabbed it along with several different colors of the same shirt. His attention was drawn when he saw a black cardigan it was thick and wool as well. The next one that was directly next to it was thin and smooth material. He grabbed both knowing he picked out quite the outfit in mind. When he roamed over to the other section of male clothing, an outfit he saw really drew him in he loved it. A black and red flannel, white under shirt, black dark jeans, and tan timberland boots. He grabbed it all, directly his size and headed over to the girl side looking for Haley. Smiling when approaching his hands were filled, he was quite embarrassed but he enjoyed every bit of these. "Too much?" He asked kindly.

-the amount of writers block, but i only have the effort to do one at the moment.
Creaturee
Creaturee

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri May 27, 2016 12:40 am

"Alright, have fun!" She said as he went to find his clothes. She went around looking for her size for each piece of clothing that was on the maniquinn. Once she found the set, she just went around looking for a couple of tanktops and a few shorts and jeans. Time seemed to pass by so quickly because now kyungsoo was walking over with his own set of clothes which made her laugh "not at all, I have more than enough to pay for these. At least you went all out." The wolf shrugged softly as the smile on her lips stayed there as she looked down at what she got "I think I got what I needed. Now I just need to find sunglasses  for the sun." And maybe goof around with them a bit. Because why not? "Then afterwards we could eat somewhere. There's plenty of shops here for lunch so.... Plus we can have icecream if we really wanted to. They have a cold stone which has the best icecream ever! In my opinion." yeah she was too excited but she couldn't help that
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Creaturee Sat Jun 04, 2016 10:14 am

Kyungsoo

God of the Sea

House of Immortality Pt 2! - Page 18 2myner9

The day went quicker than he had hoped, the way the shopping went. She had wanted to grab a bite to eat and he smiled and gave a simple nod in response. He was hoping there would be a Chinese place in the food court. There was a lot of levels to the mall, so many types of stores it really blew his mind. He didn't ever have the time to appreciate this sort of thing. When they bought everything from that one store he was carrying about two bags of clothes. He felt sort of nice to be completely honest, he didn't hold her hand for the rest of the day. When they went down one set of stairs they were on a lower level where all the food was. Roaming over to a set on booths to placed his bags on the side. "I'm going over to the panda express." He smiled at her before walking a fast paced so he got a good spot in line. After about five minutes he was back with a white foam box with noodles and beef mixed in with it. He had a pair of chopsticks in one hand already opened and broken into two. When he sat down next to his bags, he had waited for her to come back with the food she had gotten. That's when he started to take bites of his food, he hadn't flirt with her, nor even shown interest. He decided to take it down a notch with the flirting so he did. He smiled at her. "I'm enjoying this more than i should" A smile faded quite quick before eating some more.

-the amount of writers block, but i only have the effort to do one at the moment.
Creaturee
Creaturee

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Jun 04, 2016 10:34 am

Haley was having fun hanging around with Kyungsoo and shopping. Though, time had flown by and now it was time to eat some food. To be honest, her food was going to be icecream in a cup. When they found a spot to sit, she parted ways with him and got her icecream, soon coming back to see him eating with chopsticks "Seems your line was shorter than mine." the wolf slipped into her side of the booth and began eating her icecream slowly. It was part vanilla, part cotton candy and part cookies and cream. Quite a combo but hey, she liked it that way. Oh! Also it had rainbow sprinkles. There was silence between them mainly because they were enjoying their foods. Today was pretty nice... Less scary and tense. Like the first few days I've been here it's been a rollercoaster... a crazy rollercoaster at that. Taking her spoon, she took a bit of her cookies and cream bit and ate it
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Fri Jun 17, 2016 9:37 am

Cassandra::
Cassie always hated full moons. All the paranormal bullshit that surrounded full moons always pissed her off. The fairy tales and lore behind it was both aggravating and laughable. And don'tget her started on the horror movies. The moon didn't cause her or any other werewolf for that matter to turn into some half human half monster. It didn't cause her to lose complete control or.thrist for blood. She just went wolf. Though, she had to admit she wasn't such a big fan of that either.

Cassie had spent the majority of her night in the woods, shifting back and forth from human to her other form, a small, earth colored wolf that some people might mistake for a large dog. It was pitiful really, she hated becoming a werewolf. But the longer she went without shifting the more random and unpredictable her next shift got. she on full moons when her shifting was easiest to control she went in the forest and did so. Tonight however, it seemed as though it might be a while before she went back to normal, so she decided to make the somewhat risky move of walking home in her animal form. Though she wasn't that far from the mansion, so she wasn't overly concerned, there were still a few street lights and a road to cross before she got home in one piece. Cassie stuck to the tree line as she slowly meandered her way back home.
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Jun 17, 2016 9:48 am

Tai: Sleep was evading me once again, and I knew my insomnia wasn't going to vanish jury because I wished it to. After tossing and turning in my bed for what felt like a lifetime, I decided on leaving the comfort and warmth of the bedroom I had settled myself in. Firstly, I made my way into the Mansion's kitchen, just a quick snack for the night. I just grabbed a chocolate bar, I wasn't really hungry, more bored than anything else. I headed for the door of the mansion, knowing that the fresh air of the night would be nice and refreshing, even if it was slightly chilly. Luckily, I was in jogger bottoms (they're surprisingly comfy and warm to sleep in) and had already thrown on a hoodie (as well as my shoes) so I was all set for outside.

Just as I suspected, the air was really crisp. A chill of a breeze constantly nipping at me. I instinctively put my hands into the pockets of my hoodie and began to walk. The dim, yellow light of the lampposts around me gave off a strangely relaxing, slightly creepy feeling, but I found comfort in it. I had reached the edge of the forest, and despite the odd alluring feeling it gave me, I decided to just find a nice spot to stop and relax for a while. After walking along the tree line for a few minutes I sat down, with my back against the trunk of a tree. It was so peaceful here, at this mansion. I felt happier here than I ever did at home, and it was nice.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Fri Jun 17, 2016 10:05 am

Cassie::
As she walked down the tree line she saw someone, a man, maybe in his late teens early twenties walking along the tree line. Cassie stopped in her tracks, trying not to make any noise. After all, not everyone around her was from the mansion and while everyone at home may be used to seeing a wolf running around in the middle of the night, the average citizens in this town were not. She sat down and watched him for a minute as he seemed to be making himself comfortable under one of the trees. But how was she going to get around him without drawing attention to herself? Slowly, she stood up and began to sneak back into the forest's edge, but as she did so her paw came down a bit too hard on a dead branch. She froze as it snapped and looked back towards the man with her ears back, hoping he somehow hadn't noticed. But of course the body stirred and turned in her direction and Cassie slowly began to back up into the woods, facing the man in front of her. Her eyes locked were locked onto him as she tried to hide in the brush.
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Jun 17, 2016 10:16 am

Tai: "Don't worry, I knew you were there." I did not know who it was, but as soon as my thoughts had settled from the calm tranquility that the forest often provided for me, I could sense the person. It was weird because my powers had continued to grow stronger as I aged, and I could feel this persons emotions from here. It was the only one - besides my own feelings - that were around here. From what I had sensed, this person not scared, so to say, but was more... Worried? It was difficult to tell. My eyes noticed a pair of bright eyes hidden in the darkness, but they weren't human. Could I really be starting to sense animals feelings as well now? "I won't hurt you," if the creature understood me, then surely it must be a human with animal shifting powers, similar to my new friend, Juliet. If it remained where it was and show we no signs at all, then I would definitely be going - from what o can tell, it's a wolf that is hiding from me, so I should probably be the one who is more afraid.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Fri Jun 17, 2016 10:35 am

She tilted her head and one of her ears perked up as she listened to him. It seemed that he was one of the people from the mansion, or somewhere around the mansion. He had already known she was there even before she had moved. Cassie made a few steps forward towards him and sat down a bit closer to him. He seemed nice enough atleast and now she didn't have to worry about freaking him out. Although, if she shifted back it might freak him out a bit. Either way, she wished she had some way of communicating with him, showing she understood him but, there wasn't much Cassie could really do. So, she laid down and out her head on her paws, sighing, or the dog equivalent of it. Tonight had been a long night and it seemed that she really didn't have as much control as she thought she did. Atleast she had some company now. Though why he was out in the middle of the night was a mystery to her.
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Jun 17, 2016 10:41 am

Tai: I watched the wolf as it laid down, rested its head on its paws and... Sighed? Looked like it did anyway. I let out a soft laugh as I sat back down to where I had been just minutes ago. "I know that feeling, all too well." I spoke softly, know that the wolf would hear me just fine. "It's been a long night." The wolf seemed to be having a rough time as well, looking really fed up, and I truly did know that feeling. "But, it's better being out here than it is being inside." I was fairly confident that the wolf was an animal shifter with the way it was acting, so I knew he, or she would be understanding me, even if they couldn't exactly respond.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Fri Jun 17, 2016 10:57 am

Well it seemed that he was definitely cool with her, even if she was a wolf. Not that she looked very intimidating anyhow. Though she was a wolf, she was a scrawny one at that, smaller than a lot of wolves but that was probably a reflection of her human form. Her eyes were the exact same and her hair or fur? Was the same color as well.so there had to be some relationship. When he said something about not wanting to be inside, Cassie whimpered. She wanted nothing more than to be asleep in her bed right now but it was a bit difficult when she currently had no thumbs. She looked back at the man, he seemed tired. More than tired, exhausted. She moved forward so she was fairly close to.him but kept her ears back and kept close to the ground. Cassie put her paw on his leg trying to comfort him in what little way she was able to. She was quite tired of being a wolf at this point.
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:05 am

Tai: I couldn't help but smile as the wolf moved closer, clearly she was feeling more comfortable around me. I had a feeling that the wolf was female, I doubt that she would have stayed around she wasn't. "I'm guessing you're the opposite, you'd much rather be inside." I could feel it, the longing feeling that she got when I had said that I didn't want to be inside. It was clear that she didn't want to be outside. When she put a paw on my leg, I really appreciated the gesture. "Thanks, hopefully you'll be inside before you know it."
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:19 am

She put her head down again. It wasn't likely that she was going to be turning human again any time soon. When she got stuck like this, it was normally a couple of hours before she transformed back. She whined, she really just wanted to go to sleep, but it wasn't likely to happen. Even if she was part wolf, Cassie wasn't very comfortable sleeping outside in the open, for fear of transforming when she was sleeping, or having someone who wasn't used to supernatural beings stumbling across her. But why did he want to be outside so badly anyway? In the middle of the night at that? Though, before she became a werewolf, Cassie recalled doing it alot as well. It was possible that being a werewolf made her dislike the night because it just lead to more problems for her to deal with. Maybe he couldn't sleep? But how would being outside help him sleep? Cassie nudged him with her head questioningly. Although she knew he couldn't really understand her, maybe she could get some sort of meaning across.
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next