House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

House of Immortality Pt 2!

+4
Creaturee
Britt-21
Scampi
Wolfsoul
8 posters

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

House of Immortality Pt 2! - Page 10 Empty Re: House of Immortality Pt 2!

Post  Britt-21 Mon Mar 21, 2016 4:15 pm

I think a walk is good. Sure. Anyway, dont be sorry about following me if you werent intending on tackling me or trying to fight me. You just didnt know how to approach me. Haley got up onto her paws and she padded over to him, smelling his face and taking in his scent This is a new scent to me..so dont look at me as if i'm crazy or something she said jokingly as her tail began to wag, showing she was getting happy or she was happy. Now lets go on that walk since i'm out here, shall we? Haley asked as she then turned away from him, beginning to walk away. I'll leave you behind~ Haley wasn't kidding either, she'd do it. But on another note, this was something different than the thick air in the apartment with chanyeol. Things were a lot less awkward being outside.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:40 pm

Luca Scarletti |
As she took in his scent, he did the same, his carpathian mind storing it away in his own memory. He didn't find any of this odd at all, his species were basically a bunch of animals and were known to sometimes be very primal. Luca was in touch with both his primal side and his civilized lifestyle. Don't worry, you aren't crazy. I'm quite accustomed to it. He began to pad after her, keeping pace so that he doesn't fall behind. He could tell that her 'I'll leave you behind comment' wasn't a joke. Outside of roaming around like an animal on all fours, I study the lives of wolves. As he walked, his mouth stayed slightly opened, smelling and tasting the air as they went. They must've looked like a strange pair, one a jaguar and the other a werewolf. He was almost tempted to shift back into his wolf form, but he refrained from it, finding comfort being in this skin best.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Mar 22, 2016 2:46 am

Haley glanced at him as he said he studies the lives of wolves. Seriously? Did he actually do this sort of thing? You study wolves? I didnt think a cat like you would be interested in the dogs that run the forest, haha. some jokes were needed simply because she loved to joke around! She glanced at Luca before she looked ahead as they continued to take their stroll Do you mind telling me what you found out about them so far? Maybe I can help you out a little bit on your homework. meaning his research. Though, Haley seen it as homework anyway because it was that boring.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Creaturee Tue Mar 22, 2016 3:05 pm

Suho

When his thoughts began to spiral and downward he went he was awoken when the car hit something on a road. He blinked once tightly, turning his head to the window waiting for his vision to become a better quality. The light came bare with his eyes and his pupils grown small. "How far are we?" He asked his voice deep and hoarse with such a tired tone, his flight here from South Korea was also a long time he has a hard time sleeping on planes. His eyes are just stuck to the images of clouds and scenery on which looked the same for miles on end. He leaned up adjusting his over sized hoodie and perfect baggy white shirt that hid behind it, fixing his black jeans that were ripped at the knees and slipping back on his black and white vans. He had heard that the apartments here were decent size and he couldn't wait to get one for himself privacy was one of his favorites. The cab came to halt when his eyes began to wander to what lied on the other side of the car door. The Mansion.

What was this, some sort of billionaire's idea to bring together people who are different. Suho's ideas of different was far from others, he knew what these people were who lied behind those brick walls. He happened to be one of them, his eyes fluttered with sudden despair as this place must be filled with chaos. Everyone thinks so, he must have not been the only one with a little taste of insanity or in fact urging for it. He got out of the car holding his wallet and phone in his hand and his luggage in the other, like any other person he tipped the cab driver and made sure he had everything before heading for the large mansion with what ever so troubled that was inside of it. People seemed decently normal, he studied psychology, the mind was what he was interested in, treatment for pestilence was another. "What a place" He whispered to himself with his voice cracked and damaged from the lack of water and urging for the touch of it. He walked to the door, pulling it open before entering it was nice massive actually. Just how in the hell did he get here from his home country, he didn't know what ever so to do.

Walking to the front desk, placing his stuff down for a slight second pronouncing his name for the man and women behind the counter getting handed his room key. Lifting to see the number he was on level four, well he'd be walking for a little while the exercise was needed anyways. He began walking for a little while before just seeing an elevator, he must have been quite the intelligent one genius in fact. He walked in and pressed four, hearing it move and stumble around a few moments passed and the loud ding was alarmed the doors had opened. Walking out, searching for his room it wasn't long until he found it he put in the key and twisted it opening the door and chuckling at the sight of water bottles on the end table of the kitchen.He walked over and grabbed the water and chugged it down his throat becoming smooth instead of rough. His eyes wandered, he was impressed very impressed at that. Giving himself about an hour to adjust to the surroundings, he walked out to get use to the place he usually liked fresh air, so he grabbed his favorite book The Shining - By Stephan King and headed down stairs. In the blink of an eye all he could remember was sitting outside on a bench with a water bottle in one hand and his book in the other. His eyes scanning the words and the sentences lead on and on, as if he had nothing else going on around him.
Creaturee
Creaturee

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Mar 22, 2016 3:31 pm

Michelle had been standing at her window, looking out towards the road which lead to the mansion and connected to a nearby road to go into town. Watching as a Taxi approached the mansion which made the redhead tilt her head slightly "Another person? More and more people are coming here..I wonder why." she said to herself, watching as a young man step out and take his belongings out of the taxi before approaching the mansion to disappear from her view "Maybe I should say hi?" Michelle had been debating this as she slowly walked to her door, stopping in her tracks as she heard someone walk by. Was that him already?

It probably was. As she unlocked her door and peeked out into the hall, she spotted that it was him! He disappeared into a room and Michelle continued to watch before he came out a few moments later. Quickly she pulled her head back in and closed the door quietly, letting him walk by before she peeked out again "Im going to welcome him.." with that, she skillfully followed him till he was outside where she stood by a window and peeked at him
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Creaturee Tue Mar 22, 2016 3:50 pm

Suho

His dark chocolate brown eyes scanned the pages of the book nonstop, as he was in some other dimension that left him paralyzed. The sounds that surrounded him were also peaceful, the road wasn't packed it was actually empty at the time being besides some others taking their cars out onto the roads to go someplace else where for who knows how long that did matter to him before he heard steps coming his direction. He didn't know whether someone was coming for him or simply passing, but when his eyes did rise someone was coming his way, a somewhat tall red head. His book didn't really close, but his eyes didn't leave the page as he turned back putting in a book mark and closing it slowly. As he tried to get the sun out of his eyes, causing them to squint as he looked up at her. "Hello" his soft voice mixed with a tired tone made him sound quite approaching as he wondered why such a female as made herself appear in front of a complete stranger. "What is your name?" he questioned after, as she replied with another greeting.

With the way she had stood, it was straight and appealing he nodded his head and waited for her response people now and days say a lot in their head making up scenarios before the person speaks again. As of now, ten different things were going on in his head he placed the book in his lap, watching her sit down his head followed her. Just taking a glance of her figure before he looked up at their surroundings and her face in general. Not making eye contact, to him that would be quite uncomfortable he dipped his head in respect after their greetings it was a respect way of saying hello in Korea. Sticking to traditions was something he still wished to do, but his attention was brought to her once she had spoke once more.
Creaturee
Creaturee

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Mar 22, 2016 3:59 pm

Michelle smiled softly and spoke "I'm Michelle." she said as she slowly sat down in a chair by him. He seemed quite nice with how soft his voice had been and how his look was. His head bowed softly to her and this made her wonder why he did that. Being an Angeloid, she should have known this. Maybe she just wasnt thinking farther enough into her thoughts to figure out why he did that. Maybe it was something of his culture. "What's your name?" she asked in return. Even though it was the same he asked her. Might as well throw it back at him.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Mar 23, 2016 7:51 am

Britt-21 wrote:
Wolfsoul wrote:

I also hoped that Abby would come out of her shell, so I nodded my head in agree. "Yeah, I hope she'll recover from this. Until then, I'll be by her side." I responded with a smile before raising an eyebrow at my companion. "And how about you, Miss Minx? Do you intend to stick around?" I asked before realization of what I had said kicked in and I quickly added. "You don't have to; you are in no way obligated to stay."

Minx raised her eyebrow as Nathaniel asked about her staying "I'm planning on staying at the mansion if that's what you're asking." he seemed paniced when he tried to fix his wording "I really have nowhere to go so." she shrugged and looked at the time before looking back at him once more "Do tell me, do you actually stay here in the mansion or do live somewhere else?" maybe Heaven? At an apartment somewhere else?

I was glad that Minx was staying, especially since she seemed to want to help Abby recover from her loss. Abby kind of needed people now, because besides me she didn't really have anyone anymore, so having Minx stay and be there for her was great! Or, maybe not being her for her, exactly, but just being around. I don't know... My attention was dragged away from that line of thought and onto a new one, however, when my companion asked whether I lived here or elsewhere. I shrugged in answer, then added. "Both? Officially, I have an apartment in Heaven - all angels do - and that is my home, but because of Abby's state I've opted to live here temporarily; I'd rather not leave her alone when she could need me at any moment."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Mar 23, 2016 8:35 am

House of Immortality Pt 2! - Page 10 Tumblr_m31x14h0mm1rosovg

Minx nodded "Ah I see. Well, if need be I can always take turns with you. So you dont have to stay here as long and are able to visit your home." Minx didnt mind having to babysit someone. Especially if they were a vampire who had mental disabilities and had a temper problem. Minx wasnt scared of that kind of stuff. Though she doubt tha Nathaniel would even allow Abby to be alone with another vampire who had more words to spit out. "While you're gone I can bring her outside, make her breathe the fresh air and maybe take a walk around. Being huddled up in here isnt really helping." then something popped into her head and she took his wrist "What are you doing later on today?"
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Creaturee Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:42 am

Suho
-Plague Doctor-

His eyes scanned her, his voice calm and deep twisted with his korean accent which in fact was hypnotizing. His eyes didn't meet hers though only for a split second to give a respectful greeting. She replied though, with her name and a simple question turned to him. He didn't quite know how to be respectful in this country, was it a hand shake, a hug, or a simple look in the eyes and a smile. To him it sounded all odd, Michelle her name and a image of her face burned into his mind to help remember it was her. He begun to speak due all respect he returned his name. "Suho" He said quickly, he didn't know if she knew that was his name short and quick the exit. "Pleasure meeting you, Michelle" he said once more, giving off a respectful pleasant vibe to her. Better than having no contact, and simple rejection. His mind was running from one place to the other, scanning her voice as odd as it sounded. He didn't know what to respond with as nothing else exited her mouth, although he wondered what she was, she seemed oddly innocent and quiet but also gave off a sweet vibe hopefully they could've been friends. Just friends at that, keeping to his distant personality.
Creaturee
Creaturee

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:19 am

Michelle took in his name and stored it in her memory "Well it's nice to meet you as well, Suho." the Angeloid said as she put some of her red hair behind her ear "I dont talk to many people, so I'm sorry if I sound a little off. It's not you I swear." of course she had to give him reassurance so he wouldnt feel like he was the one causing her to act the way she was. "Since the formalities are out of the way, as far as I've noticed, the people exchange what type of race or speices they are. I, am an Angeloid." watching his expression, it made her feel like he saw two heads of Michelle. He seemed confused "An angeloid is someone who has a master, basically.." she didnt want to show him her chain so she left that out of the description "Kind of like a slave. I was born raised and then pushed off."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Creaturee Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:43 am

Suho
Plague Doctor

He glared down at his book, pushing it to the side and leaving his leg on it just a tad bit so it didn't get pushed off anything like that. He heard her out, understanding what she had said and making sure it was alright. He shook his head and he began to speak back "No need to be sorry, i am somewhat the same i don't talk to many people. So i'm a tad bit quiet" His voice was so calming, smooth and had a grown voice to it he also was a sweet attractive man but besides the point he continued to listen. Angeloid? What on earth was that so he cocked a brow and tried to figure it out. But he nodded when she explained, Race and Species, by means of species he thought she meant creature or different. "Angeloid doesn't sound to pleasant to me. Masters seem to much to handle" She seemed better off without a master, he doesn't know how she'd be able to be okay with being ordered around and told what to and what not to do all the time. But he shrugged, trying to get the sun out of his eyes when he tried looking at her.

But he remembered he had to exchange what he was, he put one hand in the other. "I am Plague Doctor, I work with treatment, medicines i treat people with pestilence. It doesn't sound much but.." He froze, as how he looked so young yet what he was about to say meant a lot. "I've been around since the 1400's, we didn't know a treatment but i have watched pestilence wipe out half of Europe's population. I have never been infected, but i have worn those masks and top hats and dressed as dark as a funeral. Us Plague Doctors are quite valuable." His head turned away, been here for years and watched the world be torn by race and greed. He has read many words of old books, he has been forced through wars, he has seen so much for himself to handle and he has seen the world change and he has never looked different then he does now.
Creaturee
Creaturee

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:31 pm

Luca Scarletti |
He continued padding softly, mulling over his own findings as she asked about helping him with his research. She was basically a wolf, she had been one her whole life, she most likely did know more than he did. Even if he was an animal expert, there were just some things he would never understand. Yes, actually... the Alpha's mate currently died. She was a fundamental part of the pack and now they are all mourning. It's been three weeks, and they are all beginning to turn on each other and aren't as unified as they once were. The other keepers have suggested introducing a new, stronger female to influence them. He shook his spotted head, eyes staring straight ahead and set. But, being who I am... I don't enjoy the idea of their being a replacement for the Alpha's mate. But I'm stuck, because my own morals don't like it. But if it benefits the wolves. Then I'll start searching right away for another replacement. He informed her of all of this, he truly cared about the wolves in the wildlife park. But as a carpathian male, a mate to him was the only one he would get. To replace her with someone else would do no good, but maybe it would work for a wolf.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:44 pm

Evαlissiα . wrote:
Luca Scarletti |
He continued padding softly, mulling over his own findings as she asked about helping him with his research. She was basically a wolf, she had been one her whole life, she most likely did know more than he did. Even if he was an animal expert, there were just some things he would never understand. Yes, actually... the Alpha's mate currently died. She was a fundamental part of the pack and now they are all mourning. It's been three weeks, and they are all beginning to turn on each other and aren't as unified as they once were. The other keepers have suggested introducing a new, stronger female to influence them. He shook his spotted head, eyes staring straight ahead and set. But, being who I am... I don't enjoy the idea of their being a replacement for the Alpha's mate. But I'm stuck, because my own morals don't like it. But if it benefits the wolves. Then I'll start searching right away for another replacement. He informed her of all of this, he truly cared about the wolves in the wildlife park. But as a carpathian male, a mate to him was the only one he would get. To replace her with someone else would do no good, but maybe it would work for a wolf.  

So an Alpha's mate died and now they needed a new female to take the place while the whole pack had been turning on eachother. And Luca had been stuck Well I can tell you that I refuse to be a mate to an actual wolf. I have someone in mind who I plan to build with so going to the wolves isnt an option. But I can set the pack straight and have them follow their leader. A alpha doesnt always need a mate to continue to keep the group and lead them. A leader is someone who is strong from the heart and will throw everything on the line to protect what is theirs. an alpha didnt always mean 'hey I need a mate so I can continue being a leader' The wolves dont seem to understand that concept. Maybe me coming along can help them out. What are wolves for?

Creaturee wrote:
Suho
Plague Doctor

He glared down at his book, pushing it to the side and leaving his leg on it just a tad bit so it didn't get pushed off anything like that. He heard her out, understanding what she had said and making sure it was alright. He shook his head and he began to speak back "No need to be sorry, i am somewhat the same i don't talk to many people. So i'm a tad bit quiet" His voice was so calming, smooth and had a grown voice to it he also was a sweet attractive man but besides the point he continued to listen. Angeloid? What on earth was that so he cocked a brow and tried to figure it out. But he nodded when she explained, Race and Species, by means of species he thought she meant creature or different. "Angeloid doesn't sound to pleasant to me. Masters seem to much to handle" She seemed better off without a master, he doesn't know how she'd be able to be okay with being ordered around and told what to and what not to do all the time. But he shrugged, trying to get the sun out of his eyes when he tried looking at her.

But he remembered he had to exchange what he was, he put one hand in the other. "I am Plague Doctor, I work with treatment, medicines i treat people with pestilence. It doesn't sound much but.." He froze, as how he looked so young yet what he was about to say meant a lot. "I've been around since the 1400's, we didn't know a treatment but i have watched pestilence wipe out half of Europe's population. I have never been infected, but i have worn those masks and top hats and dressed as dark as a funeral. Us Plague Doctors are quite valuable." His head turned away, been here for years and watched the world be torn by race and greed. He has read many words of old books, he has been forced through wars, he has seen so much for himself to handle and he has seen the world change and he has never looked different then he does now.
Good, he was a quiet one as well! Michelle didnt mind that one too much. As he said that an Angeloid didnt sound too pleasent, she nodded softly in agreement "Indeed." she said softly before she took in what he was. A Plague Doctor. For as long as he said he was on earth for, it made her raise her eyebrow "I do wonder, are you immortal like a vampire? I mean, I am sure that humans do not live that long from the 1400's. That is quite a long time and I know for sure that humans do not last that long." she had to stop speaking like this, she sounded absoutely stupid. "I ask you for one favor." she revealed the collar and chain that had been attatched to her, but she was holding the chain "Agree to be my master so you can order me to stop speaking like if I am a queen."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Creaturee Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:18 pm

Suho
Plague Doctor

When he had finished speaking, she had seemed to start her words came out smoothly and he had listened in carefully. He had nodded when she had asked if he had been immortal. "Technically" His accent twisted with his words, as she had then added on to what she had been saying. As everything appeared the chains and the collar, his eyes widen his heart stopped he felt his whole body grow very uncomfortable. He didn't know what to say, nor did he want to say anything he just sat there. His body tensed up he looked at the view in front of him. "That's quite a favor, Michelle" His voice stuttered, not knowing what to even reply with. "If i order you to stop speaking like a queen, give me an example on how you'd speak" He looked over to her in all curiosity, as if he needed to know that question before he gave her his answer which in fact most likely would be no but if she changed his mind to be set on yes. Then hell be it.
Creaturee
Creaturee

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:29 pm

Michelle took in his words "I would speak like a normal human being." she said "I refuse to talk in such a manner as this! Even if you agree to being my master, Suho, you are able to grant me my freedom once more. You are also to demand me free will so that I can make my choices far more accurate and better for my being." being an Angeloid was not easy "Being born and bread to be a Angeloid is not something to joke about or to take lightly. I know it's a huge favor to ask of you." she held the chain out to him. It extended to it didnt pull her with it. Her collar was secured around her neck
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Creaturee Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:45 pm

Suho
Plague Doctor

As she begun to speak he understood what she had said, and what she had wished upon herself and he wanted her free will. Being born into something like that must have been hard, he had every intention to set her free. Beyond his train of thought he just blurted out "Yes" Then he continued to speak once more "I agree to be your master" He smiled at her slightly, before nodding at her agreement she needed it she was kind and thoughtful. As he then grabbed his book in her hands and patted her hands gently. "Now i order you..to be free, Michelle be who you want" He replied as his voice grown soft and deep, he was generous when it came to someone in pain and he felt the need for her to be free for once. Being a master must have been something new but if it was for a good cause then hell be it, he was going to take the chance although he felt uncomfortable being called a master now. All he wanted was to be alone, called Suho, and away from groups and read that's all he wished for. But one single friend was enough for his mind to handle.
Creaturee
Creaturee

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:53 pm

Michelle's lips turned into a smile as he grabbed her hands and said he would be her master. So he took tha liberty and ordered her to be free and to be whoever she wanted to be. Of course. Michelle wanted to be normal and be herself. Not some robot. "Thank you." she said "Also I promise you I wont call you master. It's pretty much what we call them in our terms since we really dont have any other name for people like that." she shrugged softly "And I dont sound like a robot or some weird old timer!" a laugh escaped her lips as the chain and collar disappeared just like before. It felt good to have her normal voice back and it felt good to feel some relief "I dont know how I could ever repay you. This was something huge that I asked for you to do. I know it was kind of a heavy thing to think about but.."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Creaturee Wed Mar 23, 2016 3:18 pm

Suho
Plague Doctor

He shrugged as a soft smile spread on his face, gripping the book in his hands running his thumb up and down the spin of it. "No need to thank me." He looked over to her as his eyes fluttered with generosity, as she spoke more than once he listened to her carefully adjusting the words in his head. He didn't know what to say anymore, his mind has gone completely dull  wishing for something to run through before she had spoken repeating what she wouldn't do. "Calling me Suho would be good enough for me, Michelle" His said nicely before having his black hair fall forward when he looked down toward his book. Turning his head slightly to her to pick what more she had to say. "No need to do anything, company was good enough actually" There was a slight mind, nothing much had changed over the last century besides the violence that happens every once in a while. There was more wars, violence back ages ago he couldn't die that's how he managed to live so long. Had been wishing for death for ages, he sat there in silence.
Creaturee
Creaturee

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Mar 23, 2016 3:27 pm

Michelle giggled softly "Well then I'll be company for you." she said as she pulled her legs up to her chest as she now sat in the chair similar to a ball. "Normally someone would tell the other person to go away since company isnt really their thing." the redhead closed her eyes and leaned back in her chair "If I annoy you, do say something so I dont continue to annoy you." with that, she fell into silence, listening to the outdoor sounds and ready for anything that Suho may say
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Creaturee Thu Mar 24, 2016 1:52 am

Suho
Plague Doctor

Her words twisted with his thoughts, the thoughts that were already bulging in his mind. So much has happened in the course of an hour he hasn't been here long and already a master to an Angeloid. To him it was far to much, his mind couldn't bare all these feelings of discouragement and no comfort he sat in silence until she decided to speak once more with more words that had been burned into his mind. He nodded with simple agreement "Alright than, well you aren't annoying me so don't worry" He gave a slight nudge with his elbow, before laying his hands on the front of his book messing with the book mark that landed in the center of his book tucked away in the pages. "Now that you're free, Do you remain with a master or farewell yourself?" He had half of his leg over the other, his eyes remained on his limbs looking deeply at them all as his eyes begun to search up to hers giving a soft smile that soon faded within a few seconds.
Creaturee
Creaturee

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:35 am

Creaturee wrote:
Suho
Plague Doctor

Her words twisted with his thoughts, the thoughts that were already bulging in his mind. So much has happened in the course of an hour he hasn't been here long and already a master to an Angeloid. To him it was far to much, his mind couldn't bare all these feelings of discouragement and no comfort he sat in silence until she decided to speak once more with more words that had been burned into his mind. He nodded with simple agreement "Alright than, well you aren't annoying me so don't worry" He gave a slight nudge with his elbow, before laying his hands on the front of his book messing with the book mark that landed in the center of his book tucked away in the pages. "Now that you're free, Do you remain with a master or farewell yourself?" He had half of his leg over the other, his eyes remained on his limbs looking deeply at them all as his eyes begun to search up to hers giving a soft smile that soon faded within a few seconds.
At least she wasnt annoying Suho. That was one thing she didnt want. Then, he asked about her with the whole master ordeal "Well, you're still my master in a way. You gave me free will and what not. Though, if you demand something of me, the angeloid part of me would kick in and listen to what you demanded. I can resist what you said but it's going to be hard to not listen." she sighed "I know this sounds all confusing." it was a mess really. Luckily Michelle hadnt gone through a master who would take advantage of her innocence yet. She didnt plan to run into one either
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Creaturee Thu Mar 24, 2016 6:09 am

Suho
Plague Doctor

With the lack of communication, He had the intention to leave but he kept still and tried to keep listening. Hoping she'd say something so he didn't seem rude while leaving but he sat there his eyes glued to the movement of his hands his fingers which were slowly moving into a clenched fist. But he heard her speak his eyes automatically turned toward her "I could understand that" He didn't know how to respond he was still trying to get use to the whole master thing which he didn't know if he was use to. Although he didn't know what to expect anymore, he did what was suppose to be done. She wasn't meant to be held captive with her own chain and expecting to be okay with all of it. Suho placed one hand in the other and shifted himself up to a more comfortable position. Turning his head toward the nature that lied before him, his eyes scanning his surroundings he lost all his train of thought on her. He wouldn't take advantage of her, he wasn't like that he hadn't thought like that. His aching thought for distance and being alone, it bugged him but he sat there still with thoughts bashing around his skull. It drove him crazy before turning toward her and gripping his book in his hand.

Britt, i have nothing to reply to since your replies are so short, I got nothing to base off of.
Creaturee
Creaturee

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Mar 24, 2016 6:39 am

I'm sorry :/ im trying ;-;

Michelle nodded softly, Suho was understanding a little bit and he seemed so nice. It was as if he was a Therapist. One that doesnt answer questions with questions and irritate the patient. "I'm actually quite glad that you understand." she put her legs down, and stood up onto her feet "Also, Angeloids know a lot of things. Me..I kinda choose not to know everything becuse being a 'know it all' isnt really a good thing." the Angeloid said as she slipped her hands into her pockets "Would you like to have a tour around the Mansion? This place is a lot bigger than you think." from the outside, it was big, but the rooms on the inside? Were insane. She found so many cool rooms and maybe Suho never found any of them "This place even has a Library."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  -Provenance Thu Mar 24, 2016 6:52 am

Khaleesi Aberdeen Banu
Khaleesi was nudged awake by the roughness of the car jolting harshly on the dirt road. She moved her elbow from the edge of window and tucked in at her side. Her eyes, scanning across the horizon seeing a glimpse of the tall, what seemed to be mansion. She sighed, gathering up to loose luggage she had in the back seat. A small white paper fell from her book onto the floor as she reached for it. She grasped the brochure and recognized the mansion on the cover. She tucked it away in the small front zipper pouch of her bag and felt the car cease by a small abandoned tree near the residence."How much?"I implied, leaning towards the plastic panel wall that separated front seat and back seat."Fifty forty-two."He replied, opening the small slate in the panel where the money belonged. I slipped in the bills along with some silver coins and waved goodbye before exiting the yellow cab.
I distantly hear the car crepitate along the dirt road before the sound vanishes in thin air. I stood by the tree, motionless with my luggage by my feet. I examine the large, formal residence and sighed contently. I firmly clutched the leather handle and lifted my luggage. I began walking towards the steps to the door and visually observe two people holding a conversation as it appears. I walk up the steep steps and towards the individuals.
"Excuse me."I said, seeing eyes peering my direction."Allow me to inaugurate myself, I am Khaleesi. I just arrived here and a bit lost. I heard of this place through a brochure."I stated, taking off my bag and searching for the small pamphlet. I handed the booklet to the man on the bench and crossed my hands, staring contently at him before giving a small smile to the individual near him.

Last edited by -Provenance on Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:03 am; edited 1 time in total
-Provenance
-Provenance

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next