House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+4
Shadowhunter
Ali9910<3
Evαlissiα .
Scampi
8 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 4 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Evαlissiα . Fri May 29, 2015 3:20 pm

So shes THAT parent... you're gonna have to go out into the world at some point though :/
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Fri May 29, 2015 3:37 pm

Genesis:
She was worried of him rejecting her offer for food, if he had, she would've felt more than a little foolish and it probably would've disrupted the calmness she felt when speaking to this stranger... she realized she didn't even know his name and almost felt like smacking her forehead like she witnessed on tv when characters had felt stupid or didn't realize something till the last minute when it was obvious the whole time.

But the fact was, he didn't feel like a stranger, although he was one. He didn't give off the aura of one and she felt he was familiar. She wanted to blame it on the fact that he was like her, a Carpathian and that he didn't seem put off by her so it made her more comfortable. When he spoke, she was relieved to hear that he'd have a plate and she smiled as she drained the noodles in the sink then returned them to the stove where they remained warm and ready. She finally finished as she mixed the alfredo sauce with the chicken, completing her chicken alfredo and she turned as he brought the plates down from the counter. Her smile still plastered to her face as he teased her about being in the dark.

She couldn't help but laugh a bit, enjoying how she felt at that moment. "Normally... no. But today I just felt like cooking in the dark." She moved over near him and took one of the plates, "I also wasn't expecting any company." She mentioned, a smirk forming where her smile had been. She didn't give any indication that she hadn't liked the thought of her keeping her company, she actually loved being able to talk to someone without stuttering. Genesis felt daring and she risked the light tease in her voice as she mentioned not expecting company. "My name is Genesis." In that moment she turned to her stove, everything was turned off and she was content with how well it turned out, the blood at mixed well with the thick alfredo sauce and did nothing to change it's texture, but did everything to enhance it's taste. She placed three spoonfuls of noodles on her plate and then the sauce on top. "I can prepare you plate as well if you'd like me to?"
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Fri May 29, 2015 3:50 pm

Vitalis: The laughter from the young woman was enough to confirm I hadn't been entirely beyond my boundaries teasing her, and I was thankful. It's not exactly ideal to ruin every chance of company because I can't have a conversation like a normal man. That smile was absolutely melodious, something that drove warmth right into me and pride I had caused it. It also drove a smile once more to form on my face. "Not usually huh..." I watched as she moved around, continuing to enact upon wha had to be done to the meal she prepared, finding it quite interesting that she was so kind. Most people didn't have the right vibe around me, maybe it was the darkness that was growing or just because I'm so intimidating in size, but people generally don't behave this way upon a first greeting. She spoke again and I raised a brow, surprised she spoke to me in such a tone. "I wasn't expecting to join anyone either, but I'm glad you offered. I think meals are much better when shared. Just the company overall..." Could I be any more boring?

Genesis. It played over in my head a few times before I realized I should return with my own name, but somehow she had this effect on me this far. A slip of the mind sort of ordeal. "My names Vitalis. It's very nice to meet you Genesis." Very nice. Carpathians are rare around here and having a woman who actually hasn't tried shooing me off like Rachel usually does is a nice change. "I don't really mind making my own serving, but if you'd like... I guess I just don't want to take too much." My shoulders rose into a shrug and I offered her the plate. "Do you mind if I keep you company while we eat? I know you weren't exactly expecting me to show up or anything, so I thought it wise to ask first."
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Fri May 29, 2015 4:13 pm

(my baby sister deleted the majority of my whole post by exiting the page. ;/)

Genesis:
"It's a pleasure to meet you as well." She grabbed the second plate and began to fill it with the same amount that she had placed on her own plate, as every minute passed she expected herself to maybe start reverting back to her ways of being to shy to even look up. But she found herself a bit captivated by him, was it just because he was a male Carpathian that just so happened wasn't apart of her twisted family? She found herself smiling as he asked to join her, "Well, yes of course you may. I had already assumed you were, but I enjoy the fact that you had asked." He was polite and she took pleasure in that, he didn't take advantage of her kindness.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Fri May 29, 2015 4:25 pm

Vitalis: How I could find watching somebody so mesmerizing, don't ask me. I'm still trying to figure it out. She captivated me, held me at her mercy with the simplest movements. Maybe it was the dark, the mystery of this woman before me. I barely knew her and could hardly make out her face, there was still so much that could be done to ensure that I'd see her around again. She accepted my request to eat in her company though, and I returned her banter with some of my own. "Well, I didn't want to take anything by assumption. Perhaps you offered me food to bribe me out of this kitchen, it was possible." With a dismissive shrug, I took the plate into my hands and pulled a bar stool away from the island in the center of the kitchen, offering it to her.

"Lights on or off, hmm?" That may not be the best way to phrase that, and I made sure to recant that question with another. "Or are you as talented eating in the dark as you are cooking?" Seemingly better, I directed my eyes towards her and awaited her response. However, I could dwell a moment on the smells about the room. The blood was a hard hitting force, something I needed. Lately, more than usual. Then there was the smell of cooked chicken and noodles, but all of that was accompanied by her. What was that smell? I couldn't put my finger on it, and that was surprisingly okay with me. She had to be growing tired of being constantly under my watch, and so I diverted my gaze towards the food, instantly feeling the need to consume it as fast as possible to receive the blood she had thrown in. That probably wasn't healthy, was it?

((Bleh, no Bueno))
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Fri May 29, 2015 4:46 pm

Genesis:
All the other times she hadn't been so aware of his gaze on her, but as she had nothing to busy herself with, she found herself more aware of him than she was before. His presence was not over whelming in a way that she would want to run and hide, but she felt herself becoming more intrigued and attracted to him. It was strange, she didn't even know what color his eyes were and yet, there was something about him that was both unsettling but then again interesting. "Whatever your prefer would be fine with me, technically speaking, you are my guest." She shrugged, she enjoyed the darkness, but she also did want to get a better look of Vitalis. He was unknown to her although he didn't feel like such, and it was an oddity for the young woman.

"The thought of bribing you with food hadn't even crossed my mind, it sounds a bit funny too. Why start a conversation and then try your hardest to make that person leave? I find myself enjoying your company." She shrugged as she began to mix the noodles with the alfredo sauce more thoroughly. "Where are you from?" She realized the question might be a little too straight forward and nervously sputtered out quickly. "If you don't mind me asking that is."
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri May 29, 2015 4:53 pm

Me have my own shop? i... i don't know, I've bever really thought about it. I think setting up your own little business would be a good idea Smile *Bites her lip.* As long as shop duties don't get in the way of Princess duties, I guess Very Happy

*Moans slightly and reluctantly opens her eyes.* Hm? What? *Wipes the sleep from her eyes, then groans when she realizes it's Holland, mumbling,* You know I don't like being woken up! *Turns more in the armchair but accidentally falls out.* Ouch >.< Not one word, Pierce. So much as a laugh and I'll... Do... Something... *Sits up and runs a hand through her hair.* Why'd you wake me, anyway?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Fri May 29, 2015 5:04 pm

Vitalis: There was something almost ironic about that. Whatever I prefer. Darkness or light, the same battle I fight internally as well. The darkness provided me with a bit of anonymity, and it provided me reason to stare longer and examine her more thoroughly. However, I was keen on the idea of seeing the woman I was speaking to. It just made sense, so I could recognize her within the mansion again if our paths cross. Setting my plate down beside her, the empty seat just to her left, I listened a little more intently to what she was saying rather than just the sound of her voice. "I suppose that's right, it wouldn't make much sense to bribe me off since you started talking to me first..." Picking up the fork, I followed her movements and blended the dish together a little more, so it would be uniform throughout. "I'm from Brasov, Romania. Originally anyway. I've been in America a while. And you? If you don't mind me asking, of course."

After setting my fork down I approached the wall with the light switch and turned it on, though my eyes weren't very pleased with the suddenness. Blinking a few times, I turned and cast my eyes towards her. Genesis was quite lovely, really. Much better in the light rather than the dark. Her hair is brown, lighter than mine really, and her eyes are a heartwarming green. A color that could remind one of the leaves just outside the window during the summer, or of the soft grass. A awe worthy sort of green. She wasn't too small, but everyone is rather small to me. I tore my eyes from her and walked to the seat beside hers, settling down into it. I can't make her uncomfortable, that just isn't proper. Not when she cooked this meal and invited me to join her, I needed to be on my best behavior.

So, we can wean into it. There doesn't have to be a shop right this moment. *shrugs* It is a good idea though, and you love making dresses.

*covers her mouth a moment to control the laughter and shakes it off with a smile once Abby begins speaking* I woke you so you wouldn't sleep in the chair all night. You know, saving you from neck and back pain.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri May 29, 2015 5:13 pm

I do, yeah. Well, actually, I prefer designing them but making the drawings become real things is amazing Very Happy Maybe you should start thinking about designing men's clothes, huh? I'll need some fancy outfits in the future Smile No, that'll be left to our royal tailor, Kolby. I don't want to put him entirely out of business! *Laughs a little.* *Chuckles.* Fair enough, you can just stick to making dresses for Elsa, then ^_^

That sounds reasonable... *Curls up on the floor and attempts sleep again.* Abby! *Groans again.* Fine! Fine, I'm going! *Gets up slowly and reaches a hand out for Holland.* Come on, hot stuff, we both need sleep.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Fri May 29, 2015 5:17 pm

Genesis:
That was interesting, although not that surprising that he was from the same country as herself. "I'm from Cluj-Napoca, Romania." She watched him her mixing over her noodles and sauce forgotten as she caught herself almost just staring at him, wondering how he'd look in the light. And whether she wanted to ruin the air of mysteriousness when it comes to knowing what Vitalis looked like. "I was born and raised there, then was forced to move here." She shouldn't have said forced, but she didn't feel like covering that word up with something more gentle. When in reality force was exactly the only word to describe her parents making her leave.

The movement he created caught her attention, then moments later the light swarmed her vision and colors were more amplified and the tall figure of Vitalis was more noticeable than before. He was well built, as all Carpathian men were. He had dark features that were both alluring and enjoyable to look at, she inhaled the scent in the kitchen, finally taking notice of how he smelled. Wondering what she could compare it to, although she did enjoy his scent, she couldn't really put her finger on what it resembled. But it was addicting. And the scruff along his jaw made him look a bit rugged, but still he was handsome. She could deny that, and his eyes were deep and seemed bottomless. She felt as if she may have been staring a bit too long and she turned in her chair, color flooding her cheeks as she finally began to eat some of the meal she prepared.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri May 29, 2015 5:21 pm

Herro Eve!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Fri May 29, 2015 5:23 pm

Ayye Wolfie (:
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri May 29, 2015 5:26 pm

How're you?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Fri May 29, 2015 5:31 pm

I'm alright. Although i might go to bed. I have school tomorrow morning :/
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Fri May 29, 2015 5:32 pm

I wish i didn't.

But how are you? (:
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri May 29, 2015 5:33 pm

Ah, yeah, good idea. I'm contemplating going back to bed myself.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Fri May 29, 2015 5:35 pm

What time is it for you?
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri May 29, 2015 5:38 pm

6:38am
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri May 29, 2015 8:10 pm

The House Of Immortality - Page 4 Image33
*Screams and bounces up and down excitedly.* promo picture! We've got a promo picture! X3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat May 30, 2015 1:07 am

lol wolfy

and yes eve, she's one of THOSE
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat May 30, 2015 1:10 am

There's another, but I can't be bothered to put it up! But omg, Laura looks so... So evil in this! Like 'Bow down before me!' evil. Tiny gay Laura is supposed to be adorkable, not evil. Unless the Dean is possessing Laura again O.o Nooo >.< Leave. Laura. Alone!

Also, more distressing Carmilla news: There's a new character called 'Count Vordenberg'... In the original book, 'Baron Vordenburg' is the name of the guy who kills Carmilla! DX We've already had one Carm-almost-death, lets not have another, people! DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat May 30, 2015 1:14 am

xD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat May 30, 2015 1:16 am

It's not funny! First the possible return of Ell, second these 'Evil' promo shots, and now Count Vordenberg? DX *Crawls into the emo corner.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat May 30, 2015 1:17 am

sorry, your reactions asre funny Razz
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down