House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+4
Shadowhunter
Ali9910<3
Evαlissiα .
Scampi
8 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 3 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Ali9910<3 Fri May 29, 2015 2:24 pm

Awww
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri May 29, 2015 2:25 pm

yep so im just a caged bird at this point
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Fri May 29, 2015 2:26 pm

I'm sorry
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Fri May 29, 2015 2:27 pm

Genesis O'Halloran-Dubrinsky:
She was lost in her thoughts as she prepared the pasta dish, her body craving blood, but her mind edging towards eating something she had only created from scratch once before. But she had every ingredient memorized as she moved effortlessly and smoothly in the dark, it wasn't till the light cut off and on in the fridge that she noticed him. In the back of her mind she had felt his presence, but she hadn't payed attention to her natural instincts and instead chosen to concentrate on her current meal. Green doe-like eyes glanced in the direction the man was, he leaned against the counter and by the rich scent in the air, she could pin pointed the contents in the mug to be blood. At the raw scent of it, her body craved it even more, so as she moved to mix the sauce, she also collected a bit of blood to mix into it. This way her hunger could be sedated.

It would be rude not to say anything, although he interested her, and at the moment his presence with her in the dark wasn't uncomfortable as one would think it to be. So as she warmed up the noodles and set the stove top to a simmer to let them soften up, she glanced once again at the large man. Although she was tall for her 5"10" frame, somewhat, he towered over her and she would have to guess him to be over six feet easily. Finding herself staring at him maybe just a bit too long, she was glad for the darkness in the kitchen as a blush slide over her olive toned cheeks and she turned her head, busying herself once again with the preparation of her chicken alfredo. "Hello." Her tone of voice was soft, and quiet. It wasn't the mouse-like tone she used when she was younger. But it still held an air of fragility in it.

The venue is beautiful

like literally. I wonder how much that cost the school. Surprised
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri May 29, 2015 2:28 pm

its fine, I just pretend I go with you guys even if I am sitting here lol
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Fri May 29, 2015 2:34 pm

lol it's better than being mopey. I didn't even know that homeschool kids had prom, how does that work out exactly? Like do you know anyone thats going?
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri May 29, 2015 2:36 pm

you know NO ONE

unless you get lucky and see someone you knew in school before

I got lucky...then we got seprated again ;-;

so yep...thats a homeschool kid life
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri May 29, 2015 2:38 pm

also the school arranges a place for kids throughout the state
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Fri May 29, 2015 2:38 pm

I use to want to be homeschooled really badly, but then I realized, my parents would suck. And I hate staying home all day anyways.

Wait. A place. What do you mean?

My baby sister is trying to eat my pill bottle. I don't know if I should take it away because I tried and she started crying.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri May 29, 2015 2:41 pm

Take the pills out of the bottle and put it in a plastic bag, then let her chew on it, as long as its plastic Razz

But um they set dates times and locations. Like they pick an Inn or something at different places in the state for the kids around the state
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Fri May 29, 2015 2:43 pm

Vitalis: There wasn't any need to rush into talking to her, I was comforted just to have somebody's presence. To be near somebody that wasn't denying my existence like Petre always did or bullying me like Yuri always had. It was a nice, satisfying presence. She didn't seem angry about having my company, and I was more than interested in just watching her. Following her soft movements, the way she seemed to flow through each one as if it was something natural. Hopefully I wasn't wearing out any welcome by watching her, I just found her fascinating. Maybe I'm fascinated by all things I don't know. A rare opportunity here, looking right at a female carpathian and witnessing her movements. Witnessing her in life, like I'm looking through her privacy. It felt like I was invading, but I wasn't going to shy away now.

Before I knew it the contents of the bag were emptied into the mug and I set the empty container on the counter, my eyes never leaving her. My supply wasn't the only blood in the room, I could smell the ingredients she was using. I wasn't the only one who needed to feed then, hmm? At least I know a little about her, she's creative with her meals. I should've tried adding blood to mine before. Just as I was about to push away from the counter and go for the microwave, to warm my blood of course, she spoke. I had been to distracted by thinking about who she may be to notice her movements had begun to be directed towards me. A soft, warm hello. It brought my lips up into a smile as I played it over in my head. She seemed friendly, and so I returned the gesture. "Hello." I was no longer interested in heating the blood if there was conversation present. Or was hello the end of it? Perhaps I should excuse my behavior? Staring at her so boldly, I mean. No, she hadn't addressed it so maybe she didn't notice. Or didn't mind. I lifted the cold blood to my lips and took a drink, scrunching my nose a moment at the cold but moving past it to continue to keep my cool. I couldn't see the small details of this woman, but I could tell she was smaller. In height, build, everything. She smelled sweet, but maybe I had been so disconnected from women for so long that I hadn't come to terms with how women must smell. Maybe. Setting the mug down on the counter, I raked a hand through my hair and offered her a smile in the dark. "Smells good. Whatever you're cooking, I mean."
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Fri May 29, 2015 2:44 pm

Ohh okay lol xD well then. I dont think I'd survive as a homeschooled kid.

She accidentally threw it, now shes just staring at it. Kids are weird.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri May 29, 2015 2:45 pm

wow xD kids are weird

yeah homeschooling took a toll on me. I gained weight, im lacking vitamin D and I like staying inside rather then going out
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Fri May 29, 2015 2:59 pm

Genesis O'Halloran-Dubrinsky:
She grabbed the wooden spoon she was using to keep the noodles from sticking to the bottom, she continued to busy herself with cooking as she waited for his response. At first, she wondered if maybe she had spoken out of term, and this seemed to worry her a bit, had she lost a companion already? Perhaps she shouldn't have spoken at all, maybe he was enjoying the silence as well and was now angered that she had disturbed it with her voice. But then as she glanced at him once again, she did not detect anger, instead she had witnessed a smile form on his lips and it made his whole demeanor and look change. It took her off guard and made her falter in her movements, but his response of a hello came soon after and a calmness took over her as she felt relief in her mind. His voice was manly, that she could have guessed, it was also polite and then tone he used with her was as if maybe he was welcoming a conversation?

It wasn't long after that he began to talk more, and she was grateful for that. She was still caught off guard by the smile she had witnessed, although it was dark, she had seen the corner's of his lips turn upwards. It wasn't long till she was almost finished with the chicken, the sauce at a simmer and ready to use, and she still had to drain the water from the noodles.

The first phrase she caught onto as he spoke, was that it smelt good. At first she was confused and another blush and taken over her, but then he mentioned her cooking and it clicked and she remembered what she was in the process of doing. Hoping her voice did not come out as shaky or nervous, she responded to the man. "Yes, I suppose it does... is that all you are planning to eat?" She asked referring to blood and actually having a good reason to turn to him, to observe him and get a good look at him. "If you would like to, I believe I do have more than enough to share?" It was her boldness of asking him that surprised herself, she wouldn't normally have done so, and she was surprised that she wasn't stuttering by now. But at the moment, in this man's presence, she felt confident and sure of herself.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Fri May 29, 2015 3:01 pm

They really are lol. xD but I don't think I could do that, I'd miss messing with teachers and soccer. :p Plus assemblys at school aren't to bad. They're probably my favorite thing ever. It gets you out of class and it's usually fun.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri May 29, 2015 3:03 pm

Yeah I missed those times

But now I'm just stuck like this until I leave school and finally get a job before going to tradeschool
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Fri May 29, 2015 3:04 pm

How many years do you have left? One or two? I'm sorry, I'm assuming that you're like a sophomore or junior. xD My bad if I'm wrong. :d
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri May 29, 2015 3:06 pm

I'm a junior

I just wanna get out already. Ugh. I wanna work at my favorite place. Aka Barnes and noble
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Fri May 29, 2015 3:07 pm

So one year left. (; you can do itttt!!

Barnes and Nobles is cool, I've always wanted to work there. But I have a job at a pizzeria and I don't see myself leaving any time soon lol. xD
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri May 29, 2015 3:09 pm

I wanna work there cause I love te smell of fresh books and I love reading books, plus it's quiet

But Thankies for the support eve Smile
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Fri May 29, 2015 3:11 pm

Oh my lawd. The smell of books, I haven't had a new book in so long. DX

But no problemo. c: I'm just excited because I'll be graduating next year!! Junior now. Senior next. I can't wait . Although I'm a little scared to be on my own. But I know I'll do fine.

Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri May 29, 2015 3:12 pm

I'm not gonna be on my own for a while. I'm on a chain cause my mom doesn't want to let me go.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Fri May 29, 2015 3:16 pm

Yeah my parents have three other kids... pretty sure they'll be thankful when I leave and stop taking up so much space.

Is your mom just scared of you growing up?
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri May 29, 2015 3:18 pm

I'm her only kid so she keeps a tight leash on me. She doesn't want anything happening to me. An so this is how home schooling came into play
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Fri May 29, 2015 3:20 pm

Vitalis: Something about her was different. She was softer than the carpathian women I've witnessed. Rachel was anything but modest and innocent, yet that is all I found when examining her. How someone could look so kind in such a small package was a mystery to me, and it wasn't fake kindness either. She was genuinely friendly, and I admired that. It was she who spoke up first after all, wasn't it? I did find the sight of her pleasing, when I could see enough of her to make out her features. It was probably pale in comparison to how she must really look but my carpathian eyesight was dimming already and I couldn't see the way I could at one hundred and twenty. It must seem odd for a man who looks my age to complain about age at all.

She spoke again, this time looking at me a little more directly. I dwelled in that voice happily while it continued, almost nearly not paying attention to the actual words but just the sound. She had offered me some of her food though, and I felt both pleased and concerned. I didn't wish to take something I hadn't earned, it wasn't natural for me. Especially from a stranger I don't know the name of. I nodded anyway before I realized she probably couldn't make it out, and spoke instead. "If you're offering, then yes. I don't want to take too much, but I'm a bit tired of cold pizza and bland sandwiches." Another smile directed at her and I stepped forward, reaching up into the cabinets to retrieve two plates. It seemed I was light on conversation today, and that was odd. Usually I was more than happy to discuss just about anything, and I couldn't help but to think it had something to do with the calmness that the quiet had here, between the two of us. There wasn't a demand to speak. There wasn't any demands at all. A friendly collision of two people, one that was sing prolonged a bit by an offering of Alfredo. "Do you normally cook in the dark?" It was a soft question, nearly said under my voice entirely, but the uncontrollable smile gave it away as teasing. I didn't even know yet if this girl could handle some fair teasing, but I certainly hoped so or I'd lose this company quite quickly.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next