House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+3
Scampi
Britt-21
Wolfsoul
7 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 38 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Britt-21 Thu May 28, 2015 3:27 pm

You're so nice though eve!!

Wait drugging teachers?
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu May 28, 2015 3:30 pm

*listens intently and nods, following along and smiling as he makes clear judgements about her selfless tendency* You're admirable, Genesis. Most women would quickly disregard the idea of a man being the reason she must tie herself down. You're selfless, and that's admirable. Repopulation isn't really as important as simply being happy though, your lifemate should make you undeniably happy. They should be all you look for in theaorld nd he answer to every question you've ever asked of your existence. That's how my father explained it to me anyway. *breathes out a heavy sigh and locks his gaze onto hers, amused that she seemed so curious about him* The second. I've been waiting and waiting and I have nineteen years left. Maybe that's dangerous, allowing myself to encroach the age so closely, but I have hope. I've never been one for much bachelor behavior anyway. It's just not who I am.

That's it. Simply put, it could be done but I have no intention of doing so. No supply and no courage to do something so bold. The end of my problem, exactly.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Thu May 28, 2015 3:37 pm

My school is under 400 as well and I think it's just difficult because everyone finds out everything
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu May 28, 2015 3:41 pm

The senior class at my school is more than your school entirely. 580 just in the senior class. I think my class has 1100. Freshman and sophomore has more than that.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Thu May 28, 2015 3:41 pm

Jesus Neutral
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Thu May 28, 2015 3:43 pm

The majority of men from our species seem to be either as noble as you to wait, or seem to think time will fly by faster if they uh... filled their beds with women. *A blush crept into her cheeks again but she continued.* But thank you, for the compliment... my uncles are older and seem to think re-population is key. It's what I grew up hearing. Although I've just turned of age to find my lifemate, I'm confident it won't take long for fate to bring us together. *Her face turned into one of concentration.* But you said 19 years, correct? *A soft smile touched her lips and shown in her eyes.* Then I wish you the best in finding her. Hopefully she is, and will be, all you ever wanted.

Oh yeah, Linz did you want to roleplay them? (:

Nice? Me? Pshh... I'm territorial when I'm at school... what's mine is.. well mine. Sort of lol. But no I do make some enemies, doesn't matter how nice I am. Someone always has to hate. xD

I think my school is a little different... we sort of have unspoken rules. We respect each others privacy. SOMETIMES. But we don't do fights like regular schools and we don't act like idiots. Considering it's a flight school, a lot of the kids are... 'smart'. And well behaved. They come from rich families. :/ Lol it's funny when they think I'M ghetto. xD
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Thu May 28, 2015 3:45 pm

My school is basically a bunch of sheltered white middle class families. So drama runs quite rampant throughout my school
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Thu May 28, 2015 3:47 pm

Drama is hell. I hate it. :d but then again... it's pretty entertaining when you aren't in the center of it.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Thu May 28, 2015 3:48 pm

I always get dragged into it so
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Thu May 28, 2015 3:50 pm

So it's never fun. God, that has to suck. :/
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Thu May 28, 2015 3:52 pm

Yup XD but eh
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu May 28, 2015 8:23 pm

So while I was asleep, Tia called herself a Princess, used Facebook stickers to 'Dance' ad my friend used a sticker of a cat with some weights to try and 'Impress' her. Like... Wtf?!

I might've thrown in a quote from Carmilla (The actual book, not the webseries) in order to gain some brownie points. *Shifty eyes.*

Alas, I am but a lowly peasant compared to such a radiant Princess, who outshines the sun and brightens the lives of her adoring subjects. Yet while I cannot offer strength and protection like the good knight Sam, nor can I offer jewels and riches like the Princes and Princesses more worthy of her affections, I can offer her my heart, my soul, my very being. I can offer her my trust and my support in everything that she does. Most importantly, I can offer a promise. A promise that, while the road ahead may get rocky, I will try my best to make her happy, should she accept this peasant's love, for her happiness, and her's alone, means the world to me.
Sooo... What do you guys think? I made it a bit overdramatic because I was in full fairytale-writing mode, but I think it's not bad for something off the too of my head. Not that I'd ever show it to Tia ^_^"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu May 28, 2015 10:42 pm

Hopefully it won't be long before you two have found one another. From what I know, it's a very relieving and new experience, finally finding the one. *notes her small blush and smirks* Repopulating the carpathian species is an important thing, I suppose. There aren't many of us. It's not a main focus though. I hope your lifemate is everything you wanted too, and I hope you don't have to wait 180 years to find him.

I'd like to, yes. I'm half asleep and trying to get ready though.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Thu May 28, 2015 10:47 pm

*She nods in agreement* Thank you. I just hopes he continues waiting for me. *she shrugs and holds her hands back into her lap.* This conversation was nice, I enjoyed talking to you.

That's totally fine. I won't be able to reply to much until after school anyways. I'm stuck on the city bus right now.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu May 28, 2015 10:48 pm

Hmmm interesting... Vitalis didn't once mention that he may or may not have found his life mate... Hmm... Anyway I had a weird/pretty damn awesome dream that has me motivated (who knows how long for) so I'm gonna try and finish this damn chapter!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu May 28, 2015 11:38 pm

I need to reply to Britt's post... Maybe after my fry up ^_^
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu May 28, 2015 11:44 pm

Donata: Several hours ago I had received some distressing news. My father had been hit by a car, driven by a drunk driver. I wanted to go down there to see him, but I couldn't. There was no way of getting a plane ticket in the next couple of days. The earliest I could go with 12 days from now, and I did not hesitate to get myself a ticket. My dad was the only family I really had left and I did not want to lose him. If I did, I don't know what I'd do. The least I could do is to go and visit him.

I needed to relax myself, and try not to stress too much, so my first option was to go for a run. After twenty minutes though, I had realised that it was not helping in the slightest. Once I returned to the mansion, I changed into leggins and a long top, complete with some flats that matched the colour of my top. I grabbed my bag that contained my purse and phone before I left to go up town.

I didn't have much of a plan for when I got there, but after an hour or so I ended up in a sports bar. After a couple of drinks, my head was slightly fuzzy, providing me with the numbness I craved. It was after this time that I finally decided to challenge one of the blokes to a game of pool. Naturally he, along with his friends, laughed at me. They let me have a go though, and I made sure that they weren't laughing at me by the end of the game.

Darts was next, and that was... Interesting. There was a girl there, about my age, who saw how hard I was throwing and told me to stop before I hurt myself. Admittedly, I had been throwing with much more force than I thought. It could be to do with my alcohol intake, but probably was because I hadn't had much chance to let out my anger at the driver for driving drunk. It was his fault that he hit my father!

The girl and I got talking, asking each other why we were both in a sports bar. Apparently, she had grown up in a pub herself and myself? Well, I had practically grown up in a pub. That's partailly why I had come her, to remind myself of home. After a few more drinks and games of pool I started to lose myself. I was having an incredible time with Carrie? Chloe? Chloe sounded about right. Or at least, I was having an incredible time until some guy started harrassing me. It happened when I leant over the pool table to take my shot.

I bolted upright straight away to find that it was the bloke from earlier. "Touch me again and you will regret it." I threatened, and he raised his hands up in surrender. 'Sorry, Princess.' The smirk on his face was not one I liked the look of. "I am not a Princess." I told him and he shrugged before turning around. Again, I leant over to take my shot and a hand on my ass again made me stand up. Facing the man, I handed Chloe the pool cue before I threw my fist at his face.

There was a satisfying crunch as my knuckles connected with his nose. I could see red - no, I wasn't furious, I could literally see red! Blood was everywhere! There wasn't much chance for a fight to break out before Chloe and I were kicked out from the pub. We were laughing as we tried to find another club to drink in. A few shots and cocktails later I could barely walk straight, and I had thrown up a couple of times.

It was at this time that my new found friend decided to help me get home. "Io vivo nel palazzo." Apparently English was too difficult to speak when completely drunk. Obviously she couldn't understand anything I said, so I tried again. "Quod si vivere in mansionem." Latin was the second language I went to, but something I said seemed to have clicked.

"The mansion? As in the immortal mansion?" I nodded frantically at her understanding. Chloe kept an eye out and managed to get me back to the mansion in one piece. I couldn't count the amount of times that I had fallen over or tripped, so the pale blue t-shirt I had chosen to wear was covered with dirt and some red splatters of blood from the fight earlier on. I stumbled in after her and followed her into the kitchen.

In the room, she avoided the other person in there and just got me a tall glass of water before leading me into the living room. I sipped at the drink as I sat on the couch. I only managed to get about half down before I started to fall asleep. Chloe sighed at this and got herself some water and a bite to eat and sat in the armchair across the room. Eventually she also fell asleep.

Apparently I wasn't motivated to write a chapter of Infected or even Dean or Mike.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu May 28, 2015 11:46 pm

The House Of Immortality - Page 38 Image31
I got an awww (And another from my friend) and happy tears X3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri May 29, 2015 12:21 am

hai
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri May 29, 2015 12:35 am

"I was thinking right now, actually." I said, trying to keep my voice from trembling. The sooner we escaped the Alchemists, the better. Luckily I had a rare break from work tonight, so no suspicions would be raised regarding me not showing up. "I just need to pack some things and then we'll take my car and go, ok?" With that I pulled away and went to grab a small suitcase in which to put some spare clothes and some bathroom items.
((Bleh, sorry DX))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri May 29, 2015 12:57 am

Aghhh!!! Why is this so freaking hard?! What is that stupid key for? Omg DX
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri May 29, 2015 12:57 am

James nodded softly "Alright. Take your time." he said, watching her carefully, especially her aura. He knew she was frightened but she was doing her best not to seem that way. Walking into her room, he sat on the bed for a moment, watching as his girlfriend packed for their trip "Maria..." he got up and pulled her into a hug "Dont do anything for a moment." he just wanted to stand with her in silence, his arms protectively around her. "Take a deep breath and clear your mind." he would have resulted to compolsion but he didnt. Because he knew how much she hated magic
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Fri May 29, 2015 1:05 am

Well j just failed my vocab quiz... ^_^"
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri May 29, 2015 1:11 am

That sucks :/ Maybe you could retake it? Why can't I get out of this stupid room? And what the fuck is the key for? DX Take a break from that stupid game.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri May 29, 2015 1:12 am

I was about halfway trough packing when James stopped me, his arms wrappig around my waist as he pulled me into a hug. Listening to his words, I closed my eyes and took deep breaths, trying to calm myself down. "I'm sorry, I just... You were almost caught. And we don't even know what the Alchemist was doing out there; maybe they're getting suspicious of my actions." Maybe if we could escape for a night... But maybe both of us disappearing on the same day would raise even more suspicion? Ugh, this was going so wrong! Why did James have to be a Moroi? And why did I have to- I mean, why couldn't I just do things on my own terms, without having the Alchemists risk throwing me in re-education just for falling in love wit a non-harmful vampire?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next