House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+3
Scampi
Britt-21
Wolfsoul
7 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 20 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Scampi Tue May 26, 2015 12:17 am

It's just a terrifying thought and I can't really explain it, but I really am quite frankly, terrified of falling in love.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue May 26, 2015 12:18 am

Aww Sad *Huggles.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue May 26, 2015 12:23 am

Yeah... Maybe one day it'll happen but for now... Not a chance ^_^"
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue May 26, 2015 12:26 am

It's ok, you're young, you still have a whole life ahead of you ^_^
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue May 26, 2015 12:27 am

That's reassuring Smile

So, want to rp?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue May 26, 2015 12:32 am

Sure! Who and who?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue May 26, 2015 12:35 am

Um... Sammi and Jason? They were going to do something to do with their wedding planning, right? ^_^"
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue May 26, 2015 12:41 am

Indeed, and I believe their wedding is on the 13th so they better start getting their act together! XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue May 26, 2015 12:42 am

Believe it or not I actually already have pretty much all the pictures I need Razz
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue May 26, 2015 12:45 am

Oh! Well damn! Ok! XD

The wedding was only a few weeks away, so obviously Sammi was a bit all over the place. I had let her plan the decorations at the place we were getting married yesterday, which was a day-long process, but today we were chilling a little. Well, not chilling, because we still had stuff to do, but food tasting wasn't that bad! Since we had booked this week off to get s*** done, we had enough time to taste test wedding cakes and what meals the caterer was gonna serve at the reception. "So, babe," I spoke up as I got dressed, trying to ignore the cat rubbing up against my leg as I zipped up my jeans - Yuki never liked me, so clearly she was up to something right now. "Where are we going first? Cakes or caterer?" Either was fine with me, as long as they didn't take forever!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue May 26, 2015 12:50 am

Also, just a reminder, when you, me and Ali start up the rescue mission again, Kyle needs to get injured. Not severely, but enough that he can't fight as well. I have a mini side-plan and its a secret, but it require Kyle being injured, and preferably being injured near where Luna is being kept.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue May 26, 2015 12:55 am

"Hmm..." I murmured as I thought out the plan for the day while tying my hair back into a loose ponytail. I was thankful that today would be a lot more relaxed, it was difficult since I was also trying to make sure I had a seat for everyone. "How about we do the actual food first, then have cake afterwards." I felt like it made a bit more sense that way, having the sweet stuff after the real food. I slipped into my black flats - the went well with the black skinny jeans I had chosen out for today - and picked Yuki up from the floor. She was getting a bit older now, and wasn't really a kitten anymore, but that didn't bother me, I still loved her. I waited patiently for my fiance to finish getting dressed so that we could get going.

Monkey life has taken a really sad turn Sad
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue May 26, 2015 12:56 am

What kind of injury would you recommend?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue May 26, 2015 12:57 am

Do you remember if Dylan (Sammi's brother) was younger or older than Sammi? ^_^"
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue May 26, 2015 1:14 am

Younger??? He might get along with Kieran (Jason's brother) ^_^

And I don't know, a bullet to the arm or leg or something? As long as it doesn't hit anything vital, it's all good, because Kyle dying wouldn't be a good thing :/

Now that I thought about it, that did kinda make sense. It'd be like having dinner before dessert, in a way. Then again, I prefered having dessert before dinner as a kid, but oh well. "Ok, we'll head there first. Sounds like a plan." Grabbing a shirt - a polo shirt, because the catering place was a bit too fancy for a norm t-shirt - I turned towards my girl and grinned. "You know," I murmured as I pulled her closer, slipping my hands into her back pockets. "I probably don't say this enough, but you're so f***ing beautiful." And those jeans really hugged her in all the right places, so this was like double the sexiness! Giving Sammi a quick kiss and trying to pretend Yuki's presence wasn't totally ruining the moment, I walked over to the bedside table and grabbed the keys to my fiancée's car. "You ready to go, gorgeous? Or are you gonna stay here and hug the cat some more while I try out all the delicious food?"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue May 26, 2015 1:28 am

Sammi; I couldn't help but let out a smirk. I knew he wouldn't be able to keep his hands off of me when I wore these jeans, he never could on a normal day anyway so with me wearing tight jeans I couldn't help but wonder if he would be able to control himself. "The cat has a name, you know." I teased a little, stroking the black fur a little before I placed her down again. I knew she would be going for a wander at some point, she always did. Yuki always came back at the end of the day - it's why I left the window open just enough for her to get in and out. "And she gives pretty nice hugs, for your information." I laughed before I started to follow him out towards the car. "Are you driving or me?"
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue May 26, 2015 1:30 am

*me going through my character profiles* "NTE? What the fuck does NTE mean? *sees 'Chloe Astbuet (Updated)'* Ohhhhh need to edit! Ahhhhh" XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue May 26, 2015 1:37 am

*Looking through pictures from on the set of Carmilla Season 2.* OMG! Hollstein cuddling on a couch! *Explodes into rainbow confetti.*

Such dedication to a cat that loved to dig its' claws into my flesh and ruin our intimate moments! Sometimmes a wondered whether Sammi loved me more or Yuki, but then I'd remind myself that she was marrying me, not the cat. Then again, no normal person would marry a cat... Anyway, I walked back to the hot blonde's side, shrugging a little as I took hold of her hand and laced our fingers together. "I'll drive if you want. You can just sit back and relax in the car. You'll have to tell me where I'm going, though." See? I could be a gentleman if I wanted to, I just didn't do it often because being a gentleman was overrated. I mean, as long as you treated your girl well, you didn't need to do gentlemanly stuff like driving for her and opening doors and s*** right?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue May 26, 2015 1:50 am

Sammi: I considered his offer for a moment before I shook my head. "I'll drive, I'm terrible at directing, you should know that." I laughed softly. I didn't mind driving, plus if I did relax I would probably miss a turn and end up getting us lost, which would not be fun. Well, it would if we weren't on a bit of a schedule. "I'll let you control the music." I took the keys from him and entered the driver's side, buckling up before I started up the engine. I'd need to top up the gas soon, but for now it would be alright. It shouldn't take too long to get there as long at there wasn't much traffic. Thankfully there wasn't and it only took about 20 minutes. I let Jason lead the way inside after I locked the car up.

((Meh DX))
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue May 26, 2015 2:01 am

I had actually kinda wanted to drive, but if there was one thing I had learnt about being in a serious relationship, it was that you didn't argue with the woman unless you wanted your *ss kicked, so I just decided to let Sammi have her way. While in the car, I kept having to change radio stations because there were loads of c***py songs on the radio today, but thankfully the torture was over after about 20-ish minutes and, after parking up the car, I headed inside with Sammi trailing behind. As soon as we walked in, a bell dinged above us and the receptionist looked up, giving us one of those overly polite smiles that actually kinda creeped me out. 'Hello, how may I help you?' She asked, to which I answered, "Hi, we're here to try out the food for the Jenkins wedding?" 'Ok, then. One second, please.' She started looking up stuff on the computer and I took the opportunity to slip my hand into Sammi's back pocket again and squeeze her butt. Maybe I was in a little bit of a misbehaving mood, but I knew my wife-to-be wouldn't mind, as long as no one else saw and I didn't get us into trouble!

((You can take over being the receptionist and the caterer person from here on, because I don't know what Jason and Sammi intend to eat at the wedding.))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue May 26, 2015 2:06 am

im on skype Razz
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue May 26, 2015 2:07 am

I'll reply later, I'm watching a film now so yeah ^_^" Plus I have no idea what they'll be eating either so I need to think of something XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue May 26, 2015 2:07 am

I'm rocking out to We Are The In Crowd. And I'm still in my PJs Razz
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue May 26, 2015 2:07 am

Ok, then, I'll skype with Britt to pass the time. Just let me get dressed.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue May 26, 2015 2:07 am

Britt wants to Skype again? O.o XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down