House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+5
Britt-21
Scampi
Wolfsoul
Blood-Vampire
Shadowhunter
9 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 40 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  L is for Lindsey Sat Jan 10, 2015 9:49 am

It's like a real decision she's made, yeah. She wants to be a mother, if that's in the cards for your relationship. She doesn't want to throw a child into the mix if it isn't something you want too.

Deal, accept the deal, just do it.
Alright, alright. *glances over a Ryker on the couch* You're requested, darling.
Of course, she loves me. *winks and stands offering open arms to Scampi* You don't have to ask, you know?

I've thought about it, but I'm not sure if I should watch it because I'm watching so many shows right now.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jan 10, 2015 9:58 am

Don't worry, it'll be ok, I'm sure Smile You don't have to do it if you don't want to, but think about it, especially if your emotions are starting to interfere with your life.

Huh... I- Yeah, I think a kid is definitely in the cards. *Smiles a little.* I mean, I know we've only been together for 4 months, but it's something I've been thinking about. Maybe I should talk to her about this more seriously... Is she around?

Yeah, I'm holding back because I have exams in a couple of weeks and need to study.

No one ever wants a hug from me Sad
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:09 am

Why did Linz have to go?! DX Why did no one want a hug from me?! DX

Last night, instead of seeing Holland, I had spent the night with my mom. I wouldn't exactly call it a bonding moment, but it didn't go as horribly as I thought it would. We mostly just talked about what I wanted to do in the future while playing the piano, although I tried not to go into detail on all the mushy future plans I had for my girlfriend and I. Throughout the time with mom, though, I couldn't help but wonder what Holland was doing without me. Maybe she was working out, or reading a book. Was she even missing me?

Today I didn't have to worry about all of that stuff because I got to spend the entire day with her, apart from when I had to go to see my therapist after work. We didn't actually see each other much while we were working in the morning - I worked at the circulation desk while Holland re-stacked books - but whenever we managed to lock eyes, I sent a wink her way or wave or blow her a kiss (When I wasn't busy with a customer), you know, something to take her mind off of the Dewey Decimal System for 5 seconds.

As soon as it was time for lunch, I actually contemplated jumping over the desk and rushing to my soulmate, but decided to play it cool instead, casually leaving the desk and using my keen sense of smell to track her down. As soon as I found Holland down a fairly empty aisle, searching for the right shelf to put some books on, I grabbed her hips, turned her around and kissed her. In a library that had a strict rule against PDA, I was being pretty rebellious right now, and I was proud of that; I actually enjoyed being a bit of a troublemaker every now and then. "Lunchtime, babe." I murmured against Holland’s lips, hoping she didn't mind the taste of the vanilla flavoured chapstick I was wearing. It tasted s*** to me, but I was willing to sacrifice my taste buds in order to protect my lips from the cruel winter.

Taking Sunny outside to play was like taking me outside to play. Fetch wasn't me throwing the stick and Sunny chasing, it was Kyle throwing the stick and both me and Sunny fighting over it! Going outside to play with Sunny was the best opportunity to let my doggy instincts take over, playing with the year-old-ish golden retriever that was getting stronger and stronger by the day and having fun. I had just managed to pin Sunny to the floor with my body weight and chew on her ear when Kyle whistled for us to come back. Within seconds we both bolted towards him on all fours, tackling my boyfriend to the ground by accident, which caused my to laugh and snap back into human mode. "Are you ok, Kylie Kyle?" I asked through my giggles, cupping his face in my hands and pretending to search for damage. "You didn't bang your head, did you? Is there any internal bleeding? Don't die, Kyle!" Of course I was messing around about him dying - we didn't tackling him that hard - and I was still in the midst of my giggle fit, just having the time of my life with a small part of my family.

”Really? That’s me?” I asked peering down at the charcoal drawing. My eyes scanned his jaw, then I brushed my fingers against my own. “No, he’s jaw’s so chiselled. I can’t be that handsome!” Of course I was only jokingly implying some arrogance, heck, I was only jokingly teasing Nat about the drawing not looking like me, too! Really, I did see the resemblance – it made me smile to think she liked drawing me – but I wasn’t going to tell her that! Kissing Nat’s cheek in return, I asked with a smirk, “Anyway, now that the movie’s over, would you like to do something else, or would you like to continue admiring the Xie drawing that’s better looking than the real thing?”

My word of the day was 'Why'. Why why why why why? Why on Earth did I decide to travel to the USA by myself to attend University? Why did I not just pick a more local University where I might've had a chance of knowing a few of my previous classmates? It wasn't that I didn't like flying, and I had always wanted to go to America, but as soon as I said goodbye to my parents at the airport in the UK, things took a downward spiral. I barely spoke to any of the staff, I was barely able to even make eye contact. By the time I got searched at the metal-detecting arches, I was taking deep, shaky breaths, trying to ignore how sweaty and clammy I felt and hoping that they didn't notice either. The security guys probably thought my reaction meant I had something to hide but, really, all I wanted to hide was myself! Thankfully the waiting area wasn't too crowded - it was pretty early in the morning - so I just kept to myself, distracting myself with the internet while I waited to board the plane. The internet soothed me, made me leave the real world and enter the virtual world, where no one could see me, no one could look at me with judging eyes. As long as I ignored those who could see me, it'd be ok.

And that was why the actual flight was a nightmare! In the past I would've sat next to mum and dad, now I was sat not to complete strangers in awkward silence, with to internet to be able to distract me. The inflight movie did relax me a little, but I was still tense, knowing that people were right there beside me, glancing over at me every now and then whenever I shuffled or made the slightest movement. Gosh, don't do that! I thought as I nervously played with my hands. You'll only make this worse for me!

I didn't order any food or drink for the entire flight - I was too scared to even push the assistance button, or call upon the flight attendant as he made his way down the aisle with the trolley of stuff. That was a really stupid move because my the time I finally made it to the mansion I'd be staying in for the duration of my course, I was starving and pretty damn thirsty. If only I had had the courage to speak up, but at least I was close to food now. I just had one obstacle left: The door. Was I supposed to knock? I was technically a resident here... No, I think I was supposed to knock on the door. Doing so would attract unwelcomed attention from someone, but it was polite... But what I had the wrong place? What if I was walking on some random rich person's home and made a fool of myself? The taxi driver might've gotten it wrong! But if I didn't knock, I wouldn't even know where I was meant to be going. Geez, why did this have to be so hard? It happened every single time I went to someone's house for the first time, and the second time (Because I could've forgotten which house they lived it and messed it up!). Well, if this was the right place and I didn't knock, I'd be stuck out here for the rest of the night with hunger pains, so... Taking a deep breath, I reached a shaking hand up to the door and knocked way too loudly, which made me even more nervous. Taking a step back - an old habit - I cast my gaze down to my hands as I wrung them, hoping whoever lived here wasn't mad for my accidental loudness.

For a moment everything was relatively calm. And then all Hell broke loose. It was like a kick in the gut, knocking all the air out of me as I watched Toby have a rant at me, stunned that he would have such... Such nerve! It was when he said that I told Sora that Hayden didn't love me that I finally snapped out of my shocked state, anger building up in my chest. "Woah woah woah woah woah! Hold on! I have never - never - told Sora that Hayden didn't love me!" I might have theorized with Anna that Hayden might've left because he didn't love me anymore, but I never said that in front of Sora! She's must've eavesdropped, and now I was paying for it heavily! "Second of all, of course we searched! While I was still in charge of Wutai, I sent out dozens of people on a search party to look for you guys and we came up empty-handed each time! I figured that maybe the reason we didn't find you guys was because you didn't want to be found and that's the only reason why I called off the searches; because I thought you and Hayden left by choice! If I-" It was then that I realised I was crying. Hot, angry tears streamed down my face in front of my daughter, something I never allowed. For now I didn't bother to wipe them away, too fuelled with rage to care. "If I knew that you two didn't choose to leave, I'd still be looking to this day, and I'm sorry I'm not but it was a misunderstanding, not me giving up!" There was a moment's silence. Out of the corner of my eye I could see Sora glancing between us with a wide-eyed look. After a moment, she finally broke the silence with, "Mommy made Uncle Toby mad, then Uncle Toby made mommy mad! I thought I said only happy people are allowed in here?"

Well that was easy. I was expecting an 'I'm busy, Anna' or a 'Can we do this later, Anna?', and a 'Go away, Anna' was even on my list of expectations, no matter how much I hated that little sentence, but none of them came, Elsa had agreed right away! Wow, that work must've been really boring if she was willing to escape from it right away. At least her eagerness meant that I'd get the sister time I desperately needed after... Everything that's happened. I could only give Elsa a small smile in return - funny how things had switched around, huh? I was usually the one with the bigger smile - and squeezed her hand a little, ignoring the freezing coldness because, hey, a year ago I wouldn't have been a year to do this at all (A year ago I didn't even know where she was!).

"I just need to grab my satchel first." I explained, a little embarrassed that I hadn't thought to bring it with me to Elsa's room. "Just give me a minute." Leaving my sister in her room, I returned to my own room and grabbed the simple leather satchel that contained my money, my rarely-used phone and my scarf. I took out the green scarf, throwing on the matching green cape before wrapping the scarf around my neck. Once I had adjusted the satchel over my shoulder, I returned to Elsa's room, my hand returning to her's. "Ok, ready. Lets go." I told her, before leading her out of her room.

We had only been walking for about 5 minutes but there was already an awkward silence. That was my fault, probably, given my sad mood, but even if I was feeling down, the awkwardness still unnerved me. I tried thinking of something to say but, really, there was only one thing that came to mind. "I'm sorry about, you know, not being around much lately, I just... Things have been pretty tough and I just felt like I needed some time on my own, which was probably a stupid thing to think since friends and family are meant to help with... These kind of things..." I couldn't even say 'Breakups'. I could think it, I just couldn't say it. I guess it'd take a while to finally come to terms with it. "But I guess that doesn't matter much, because Justin said you've been pretty busy lately, so I guess that even if I had been around more often you wouldn't have been able to spend time with me." Wait, that felt like I was complaining! "N-Not that that's a bad thing because, you know, y-you have a country to run, and Arendelle's more important than me so it's fine that you've been too busy to hang out, I get it!" And now my damage control sounded like rambling. Great. Things couldn't get much worse, could they?

Replies appreciated!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:24 pm

I'm so lonely!!! Lol
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:15 pm

Why is it so windy on the one day to get to spend with Gavin?! DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:20 pm

Y'know, the next time Elsa, Anna, Yuffie, Kennedy and Justin go on a girls night out (Yes, I know Justin isn't a girl but he actually enjoys spending time with the women on a girls night out!), I can see Henry, Holland, Abby, Jason and Jeremy setting up a guy's night in, complete with video games, junk food and a whole lot of alcohol! XD

I can also see Anna setting up a strictly girls only sleepover but that's a whole other story Smile
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:16 pm

The guy's night in sounds amazing!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:56 am

Well I've asked mum to get me a mouse that connects to the laptop for my birthday. As well as HTTYD 2 so...

Edit:
But also, I've kinda figured out how to use it when it's like this. I have to use two fingers but it works without dragging stuff soo... ^_^ I have to tap it with each finger directly after each other each time I take it off the touch pad ^_^

Double Edit:
It's working perfectly normal now and I'm confused o.O
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:49 am

L is for Lindsey wrote:Vitalis: Even as I watched her I knew something had to be done. Some sort of set plan needed to be formed, because I feared that the other men of this mansion would see her and assume she was very single. Technically, she was I suppose, but I couldn't live without her and here would always be guaranteed something missing from her life if I wasn't in it. Or, I hope that humans feel that as well. Maybe that's selfish wishing, thinking that when we do part she may feel as empty without my presence as I do hers. I think maybe I'm being entirely too selfish right now though, and I don't really care.

My dark eyes never left her, even as she obeyed my call for her to come into the living room, I was just too attached already. Wasn't that how this works? I couldn't tell, I was obviously feeling this for the first time. Damn my inexperience, I wish I knew for sure how to deal with these sudden changes in hormones and feelings. I smiled politely towards her, leaning forward and grabbing the edge of the chair she was seated in, pulling it closer without difficulty. Maybe this lifemate ordeal expanded my strength, because I'm certain that one handedly moving a large chair with a woman, no matter how slender, seated upon it was something that I could do before. Maybe I was experiencing other changes now as well in this close proximity.

Shit, that all sounded like I was hitting puberty or something. What I mean is, well, my carpathianism is changing. Evolving into something different, but in a good way. "Plain old shifters are pretty rad, actually." I wasn't thinking of just any shifter though, my attention was practically glued to the young woman before me. "There isn't anything to worry about as a shifter. You eat what you want and you don't have to worry about possible vampirism." Whereas I drink blood most often, with the exception of a real meal every once in a while, and though I've found my lifemate I could very well become a dark figure, just like the ones that haunt my dreams.

Maybe I needed to back off a little, this was getting to the point I was certain I'd scare her off. I leaned back from the chair, running a few fingers through my thick, brown hair. "Being a carpathian is no piece of cake. Interesting, but very difficult."

Donata: I pulled my legs up from off of the ground as he began to drag the chair closer. I tucked them underneath me so I was sitting crossed legged. I'd rather sit like this than have my legs be in the way. "It does sound rather difficult, a possible vampirism sounds pretty scary." I did eat whatever I wanted though, I always had done. It was a slight habit, I guess. I sneaked snacks from the fridge at home very often and usually at night so nobody ever caught me. Dad didn't really mind though, so it was never really a problem. He did get a lot of healthy stuff in though, so no matter what I stayed healthy. Due to not having a car, I walked - or occasionally cycled - everywhere. To school, to the shops, to cafes and the pub of course. Dad didn't drive anyway and cars were expensive! Walking was much better though anyway, not just for health care reasons, just in general. "And you are just slightly wrong. I have to worry about clothes as a shifter. If I need to travel a long way, it's easier to do that as an animal, I usually have to leave most of my things behind, which sucks. And also if I need to change back human, you don't automatically get clothes like in movies. It's awkward and I have to hide before someone sees me. I guess male shifters don't care as much but for girls... It's a pretty big problem."
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Jan 11, 2015 4:20 am

morning
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jan 11, 2015 4:38 am

Well that was an up and down day. Didn't get to see Into The Woods with Gavin becaise apparently all the seats were fully booked, but I came out to him (I joked that now we can have discussions about Jennifer Lawrence's hotness XD) and we talked Vampire Academy and I made him watch some episodes of Carmilla and... Yeah, it was all good Smile
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Jan 11, 2015 4:39 am

yaaay ^-^ sounds like you had a good time! Very Happy
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jan 11, 2015 4:42 am

Apart from the movie issue, yeah. It was a fun day, very funny with the accidental inappropriate moments. Oh, and I spoiled OUAT for him, because I knew he'd never watch it so I showed he part where Anna says mean things to Elsa and traps her in the urn.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Jan 11, 2015 4:43 am

I swear it was light outside only a minute ago O.o
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Jan 11, 2015 4:44 am

XD SPOILS! XD

and o.O
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jan 11, 2015 4:46 am

All the people who watch OUAT on this website have seen that scene, it's not a spoiler Razz

And yeah it gets dark quickly now, Scampi Razz

-------

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=526
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down