House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+5
Britt-21
Scampi
Wolfsoul
Blood-Vampire
Shadowhunter
9 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality Empty The House Of Immortality

Post  Shadowhunter Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:53 am

Yeah....I kind of figured. Poor Matio xD
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

The House Of Immortality Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:56 am

Blood-Vampire wrote:I watched her as she walked and shook my head. I didn't need her getting herself hurt almost so I walked over to her and grabbed her arm. "You in no case to walk home on your own at this time. Just let me take you home if your only 5 blocks from your place then" I say and tugged her alittle but to get her on val ace since she seemed to be stumbling just standing in place. "Cause I think you might just be a little too drunk right now." I say hoping she would understand what I was saying and why I was trying to help her. She was on a bad road at this time of night. And I didn't need her getting jumped once I left even if i was bleeding.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:57 am

Indeed XD Well at least he can take comfort in the knowledge that Justin wont punch him. And will probably sneakily heal Matio's injuries afterwards because his angel-ness wont let him just walk away from someone who's injured ^_^
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:59 am

Yeah! Still, the wrath he'll face from the girls!
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:00 pm

Indeed, particularly the overprotective older sister XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:02 pm

Oh yeah!
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:04 pm

Chloe: I shrugged a little. "I drink when I'm upset. I shouldn't cause it really doesn't help, but I still do it." I managed to get out before I had a chance to think about what I was saying. "But if you insist then sure whatever you can walk me home." It didn't really bother me much whether he did or didn't. "Thank you, by the way." I managed to utter before I started walking. I really should have stayed home or at least been with someone at this point in time. I could have called Sammi up, or Leah. Leah would have been a good choice. She was sweet and nice and kind and just awesome. She's fucking perfect although I don't think she saw herself that way.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:04 pm

There's a storm coming! A snowstorm! Twisted Evil
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:08 pm

We really have?t had snow....
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:09 pm

"Your welcome but it's no thanks needed. " I say and looked back where I had my bike. "I have a better way then just walking you home. Stay there and try not to fall over or something." I say as I jogged to my crotch rocket and started it up and rode back over to her grabbing her arm and swinging her over and behind me onto the back seat. "Hold on" I say as I revved the engine and took off to where she said her place was. I looked back making sure she was alright and then went and stopped I front of her place looking around making sure no cops or anything were coming. "Alright. Here's your stop. You gonna be alright?"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:10 pm

We haven't here, I was talking about in the rp because, you know, Elsa creates snowstorms when she's mad Razz
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:11 pm

Blood-Vampire wrote:"Nah don't worriedly. You won't have to kill me cause I wouldn't do that. Of mainly only do it to someone I'm married to or something. But that's probably a while away and all that. So don't get your hopes up." I say with a laugh and turned off the engine and grabbed all the things I needed. I made sure for one I had my wallet on me so I can go and buy the things. I got out and closed the door and looked over at her. "Now if you have any ideas I can use for planting don't be scared to say something. Unless it costs to much. Then you can be scared. Be very scared." I say with a laugh and walked into the store and got a strong smell of fertilizer and shook my head. "let's not take forever in here. I hate this smell."  

Haley raised her eyebrow "Alright then." she giggled and unbuckled her belt, getting out of the car and closing the door behind her "I'm not scared to tell you what I have on my mind." she informed him, walking to the gardening shop, scrunching her nose at the smell. She did a little trick to keep herself from smelling it, so she breathed through her mouth "That is why i'm breathing through my mouth. Because that smell is horrible."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:11 pm

What Chloe could really only see but Alittle less since it was dark

The House Of Immortality Arrowlogo_0
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:15 pm

Ahhh yeah then Twisted Evil
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:16 pm

"In my option that would be annother bad thing cause doing that what ever is in this air is going onto your tongue" I say with a small smirk and grabbed a shopping cart and headed to the aisle that had the pots and all for planting. "Well we can find some rectangle pot for now and when the plants get bigger I'll have to upgrade to a bigger thing but they will look good for now" I say and found 4 pots and slide them into the cart. "How about you find the fertilizer with fast growing shit in it and I'll go find the tools and watering things?"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:16 pm

Anywho, where did Linz go? O.o
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:20 pm

Chloe: I was about to respond with a sarcastic remark - my sarcasm increases the drinker I get apparently - but it would have fallen on deaf ears because he didn't waste time in disappearing. I was about to protest and stop him but I was already behind him on the bike. I clung onto him, terrified. I hated bikes. With a burning, fiery passion. I had my face buried into his back as I tried not to think about anything. I held on for another minute even though we had stopped. I took a shaky breath and didn't hesitate to get off the contraption. "I will now I'm in control of where I'm going." I muttered unhappily. "Thank you for the terrifying ride. And also for getting me home in one piece." I said before I turned and headed towards the block of flats searching my jean pockets for my key.

Ehh not really sure what else to put so... Skip to a day where Chloe works and he has to come into the shop for like food for his snake? Or bedding or something.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:24 pm

Blood-Vampire wrote:"In my option that would be annother bad thing cause doing that what ever is in this air is going onto your tongue" I say with a small smirk and grabbed a shopping cart and headed to the aisle that had the pots and all for planting. "Well we can find some rectangle pot for now and when the plants get bigger I'll have to upgrade to a bigger thing but they will look good for now" I say and found 4 pots and slide them into the cart. "How about you find the fertilizer with fast growing shit in it and I'll go find the tools and watering things?"

"Well its better then smelling something that could give me a headache. Getting sick by air is nothing." she followed along with him, looking about as they made their way to the pots. Her mission was a horrible one "Of course, send the woman to go and get the crap bags." she laughed "Fine." she then walked off to look for the best fertilizer that she could find. Of course, she asked some people who worked there.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:27 pm

Idk but I wanted to do Donna Sad
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:27 pm

We should have her recognize something about him when he comes in from the guy who saved her.

It had been awhile since I went in and got some supply's for the snake and I was beginning to get low on bedding and food. I headed out of the mansion and got into my car keeping the bike hidden so no one would truly know it was mine. I was working up in setting a club up with an 'office' in the basement and a place to keep the bike too. I headed into town and to the pet store hoping to see the same girl as before and the one that I saved hoping to see she was alright. I pulled into the lot and got out walking into the store taking in the smell of the animals ruffling my nose. I went over to the bedding area first looking for the best bedding waiting for someone to come out of the back since no one was in the front.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:33 pm

I laughed and when she legged I went and got some small shovels and some rack like things and put them in the cart and headed to the watering area and got some hoses and a watering can and nodded. "Alright now to see if there's anything else I can use." I mumbled looking around seeing some pipping and lights. It could help for extra lightening and the pipes could hold up a shield if it gets to much sun.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:34 pm

I'm sorry it's taking forever, I just typed up the longest reply in my life for Vitaly and I didn't even realize. Plus, I ate dinner.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:35 pm

Chloe: I was tired. Insomnia was taking its toll and I didn't like taking the tablets. Most of the time I forgot, sometimes it would trigger something. It once sent me into a mania session. That didn't end well. I had been feeding the chameleon when it jumped out and now I was trying to find it. I heard the door go and I cursed to myself but luckily I spotted the little fellow. Smirking victoriously to myself as I returned him safely to his vivarium I locked him up then went into the front. "Hi, can I help?" I asked politely with a forced fake smile. It took me a moment to remember him; he had bought a snake a little while ago. "Bedding for the snake?" I asked despite already knowing the answer.

It's alright Linz Smile
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:40 pm

Blood-Vampire wrote:I laughed and when she legged I went and got some small shovels and some rack like things and put them in the cart and headed to the watering area and got some hoses and a watering can and nodded. "Alright now to see if there's anything else I can use." I mumbled looking around seeing some pipping and lights. It could help for extra lightening and the pipes could hold up a shield if it gets to much sun.

Haley held 2 bags of feterlizer on her shoulder. Her one arm holding it up as she looked for Roman. She couldnt exactly use her nose due to the fact she was holding the two bags on her shoulder and was a much stronger smell then Roman. "Damn these bags stink.." she said aloud, walking down isles. Soon enough, she found Roman "Finally, I found you. Its much harder to look for you when I have to keep my nose closed with these bags."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:43 pm

As I was looking at the beddings I heard some noises coming from the back room and then a voice I have heard a few times before. I smiled Alittle knowing it was her. She had gotten home safe which was a good thing. I turned around looking at her and nodded. "I take it, it was obvious?" I asked with a laugh and crossed my arms "But I also need some more food. Seems to be Im about to run out of it and I didnt wanna wait till it was all gone before I got some more." I said with a small laugh and tilted my head Alittle. She seemed to look tired but I wasn't gonna say anything about it.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next