House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+3
Evαlissiα .
L is for Lindsey
Shadowhunter
7 posters

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 36 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:45 am

Ohh, it had been a joke! People used insults as jokes? Luna was still confused, but she was glad that Alex didn't really think she was a little booger. Her smile grew when Alex agreed with her idea, a little excited about getting to see Jack dressed as a pretty Fairy Princess, and the little girl proceeded to stare at the screen, focusing hard on the little pictures of the dresses and judging them. Then was a long moment of silence, then a gasp as she gazed at one particular costume. It was pretty and pink and poofy and lined with gold! And it had a really tall crown! The bigger the crown, the more special the person was, and Jack was super special! "This one!" Luna called out enthusiastically, poking the laptop screen where the dress was so that Alex knew exactly what dress she wanted to get Jack. "He'll look really pretty!"
Jack Frost:
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:01 am

Alexandra::
"I'm sure jack will look very very pretty with his new fairy princess costume and I'm sure he'll be very happy with what you picked out sweetie. I'll get this one for him okay?" I began to checkout but then realized that my credit card was in my wallet. "Hey Luna can you get me my wallet please? it's over on the table." I watched as the small girl jumped down from the bed a retrieved my wallet. "Thanks." I finished checking it and I began to shut down my laptop. "Jacks dress will be here tomorrow okay?"
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:12 am

Ebony: I smirked a little as I heard Austin. I really hadn't spoken to him in a while. "I took your advice and got out of my room." I teased light heartedly. "And I'm not stressed, just tire-" I hadn't expected him to start tickling me! His hands attacking my sides caused my eyes to snap right open in a flash. Giggles started to involuntarily spill out from my mouth. "N-no! S-st-stop!" I pleaded him, wriggling around underneath him. "Au-Austin!" I groaned out, "For God's s-sake!" I tried to push him off of me, managing to push him onto the floor. I laughed and took the opportunity to flop onto him and start to tickle him. "Ha ha! Revenge!"
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:23 am

Austin::
I began to laughed when I was laid on and tickled. "You forgot one thing Ebony. I'm a lot bigger than you are." I picked her up off me and say her back onto the couch. "Alright well just because I said you should get out of your room doesn't mean you totally ditch me." I stuck my tongue out at her and tickled her again before stopping. "Alright well if you not stressed and now that you're not tired lets go do something fun." I pulled her up by her arm and picked her up over my shoulder. "You're not scared of motorcycles right? Well that's what we're taking so even if you are scared I guess you'll just have to hang on tight."
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:24 am

Luna did as Alex said, grabbing he wallet for her before joining her mother on the bed again. Once again she curled up to her, something that wouldn't have happened a couple months ago, and watched the older girl to laptopy stuff. Once it was confirmed that the dress would arrive tomorrow, she beamed the biggest grin she could manage. Then it faultered. Jack had a costume now, but what about her? What was Luna going to wear? She couldn't really go as herself like Alex could because Luna was human, but she couldn't go as a Fairy Princess because that was Jack's costume now! Biting her lower lip, the 7 year old decided to ask Alex for help. "W-What about me?" She murmured. "What am I going to wear?"
((She's gonna go as the female version of Jack Frost, but I'mma let Alex take credit for the idea ^_^))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:29 am

Alrighty

"Hmmmm what about my little Luna?" I thought for a moment but then smiled. Well if jack was gonna dress up in something Luna would wear for Halloween why doesn't luna dress up like jack? "How about we make you a little itty bitty Jack Frost? That'd be cute and I bet jack would like that too." I rebooted my laptop and began looking for costumes for her. Jane, Austin, cayden, zak, isabella and I were all going to be wearing matching costumes and we had figured them out a few weeks ago so we were already set with coatumes. Luna was the last one I had to worry about
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:37 am

Jack was sort of like an idol to Luna, ever since she got here and he started to take care of her, so being able to dress up like him was a great idea, one that recieved a nod from the little girl. She could get a frost-covered blue hoodie and light brown trousers and not wear shoes and- Wait a minute. Jack had short hair! That caused Luna to whimper a little, carefully grabbing hold of her long blonde locks which she loved. "W-Will I have to cut my hair?" She asked Alex worriedly. As long as she could keep her hair long, she was fine with the costume idea.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:47 am

"Of course you don't have to cut your hair. You could keep it long, revert one will know who you're being, or I could fix your hair to look short. Or we could even get you a wig. But what you want to do is up to you." I searched through the costume until I finally found a few versions of what jack wears online. "Here how about one of these for a costume? And this one even had a staff like jacks." I pointed it out to the young girl and waited for her to make a decision.
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:00 am

It was a huge relief to know that she didn't have to cut her hair, causing Luna to let out a deep breath and stop whimpering. Letting go of her hair, she looked down at the costume and smiled. It looked just like Jack's clothes! It was perfect! "I like it." She told Alex, imagining herself having her very own version of Jack's snuggly frosted hoodie. "And maybe I can get a long white wig?" She suggested, adding her own ideas to the situation. "So instead of being Jack I could be what Jack would look like if he was a girl like us!" It'd probably be weird to see a girl Jack, but hopefully it'd be funny, too.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:05 am

"Sure we can do that. That'd be fine. I think it'd be pretty cute. And Jack will definitely like it." I began searching for a long white wig for Luna to wear, after adding Lunas costume to my basket of course. "Okay sweetie do you want one with straight, wavy or curly hair?" There were a bunch to pick from.
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:17 am

Luna thought about Jack's hair. It wasn't wavy, and it wasn't curly, but it also wasn't straight because of all the spikes. The spikes were straight, though, o then maybe she should go for a straight wig. "A straight wig, please. But a messy one." She added, figuring that Jack's hair was pretty messy so she'd need a messy wig. Taking the laptop from Alex, she shuffled onto her adoptive mother's lap, then placed the laptop on her own lap. Luna was short enough that she wouldn't be obstructing Alex's view of the screen, and the older girl could probably still reach the keys.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:27 am

"Alright a straight wig it is. And I'll make sure it's extra messy." I put my head in hers and reached around for the keys in order to buy a wig for my adopted daughter. "So Luna do you think you're going to be okay for this party? I mean you'll have jack and I but I want to make sure you'll be okay. I wouldn't want you getting scared.." I finished ordering Luna's costume "your costume will be here tomorrow with jacks costume by the way."
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:37 am

Now that was a very good question, one that Luna knew the answer to but didn't really want to say. "I-I don't know." She mumbled, looking down at hands and playing with them nervously. "I mean, I-I don't know anyone else here and there's a lot of big, scary people, b-but I don't wanna stay in my room, y'know." She'd spent a couple moths in her room out of fear of all the other people in the mansion, only sneaking out a couple times to grab food and drink. She always missed out on the fun things because of her fear and now she wanted to try to have fun. But fear wasn't the only problem here; if her powers got out of control she could ruin the party for everyone, or maybe even hurt someone! Maybe it was best if she just stayed away from the party... Oh gosh, what was Luna going to do?!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:47 am

"Well if you're really worried about your powers or being scared around everyone, you can stay by me or jack the whole time. Plus there's jack brother, Taylor, my brothers and. My best friends. None of us will hurt you not will anyone else around the mansion." I smiled and ruffled her hair. "I'm sure everything will be fine sweetie THERES no need to worry. And if you get scared well help you calm down. Would you want to bring rubber gloves just incase though?l
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:50 am

Ebony: I squeeled slightly as I was pushed back up onto the couch. I was about to reply when I was pulled up, picked up and slung over his shoulder. "How are you this strong?!" I complained despite not really minding at all. I let him carry me out and I grinned upon seeing his motorbike. "Nice ride." I grinned as I waited for him to put me down.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:58 am

Oh gosh, Luna's on the verge of becoming Elsa!

Luna didn't really know Alex's brothers, but she did know Jack's brother and Taylor. Jack's brother - Kyle, wasn't it? - had helped rescue her from the evil Jack, and Taylor always let her play with her doggy, Sunny. They seemed nice, but she still wasn't entirely sure if she could trust them... At the mention of rubber gloves, Luna tilted her head back to giveAlex a look. She knew now that rubber controlled her powers - she often clung to the rubber blanket Dark Jack had wrapped her in, just to protect people when she got scared - but rubber gloves didn't cover her entire body like the blanket did. "Do you think it'll work?" Her voice came out quiet, uncertain, but if rubber gloves worked, well, she'd risk looking silly if it meant that she'd stop causing trouble for everyone.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:05 am

scampi..? wanna do roje and mike?
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:07 am

Can we tomorrow? I'm starting to fall asleep :/
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:18 am

sure
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:34 am

Alrxandra::
"Honestly I'm not sure. I mean I believe that you can do it sweetie but if you get really nervous it might help you. We could always talk to jack when he gets back to see what he thinks. That might be the best idea to be honest." I kissed her cheek "I'm sure that everything will be fine though. Everyone there is very nice and we won't crowd you. It'll be fun Luna don't you worry about it okay?"

Austin::
"Well I mean one I'm a vampire, two you're really tiny, and three I work out." I put her down and got another helmet out from a compartment in my bike. "Thanks. This bike is my baby. Here by the way wouldn't want you getting hurt now would we?" I hopped on the bike and waited for her to get on. "So I was thinking. A little ways off theres a broad walk with rides and games and food. I figured that might be a fun way to blow off some steam and have some fun."
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Oct 09, 2014 12:58 pm

Wel the dream I had was wonderful until it suddenly turned into a nightmare >.< I hate my brain.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Thu Oct 09, 2014 1:05 pm

Awww I'm sorry wolfie Sad
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:05 pm

"Ok." Luna murmured as she went over it all in her head. If there was a possibilty that rubber gloves would help her, she wanted to wear them. She didn't have to wear them right away, of course, she could just hide them in the hoodie pocket and pull them in when she started feeling anxious. Alex said that everyone was mice and wouldn't crowd her, butuns was still uncertain, so they'd have to wait until Jack came home in a couple of days. Until then, though, it was just Luna and Alex, and no Jack meant that they could do anything they wanted, sooo... "Alex, can I have pancakes and cookies for breakfast please?" Instead of cereal, maybe her adoptive mother would let her eat her favourite unhealthy things!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Oct 10, 2014 2:25 am

I'm here, but I'll become poofy in about half an hour because I have homework to do :/
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Oct 10, 2014 2:27 am

okie o:
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down