House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+3
Evαlissiα .
L is for Lindsey
Shadowhunter
7 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 38 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Oct 10, 2014 7:08 am

*Grumbles a little, mumbling about 'Might' being a rubbish word.* Well if you don't go hunting, can we go and do something else that'll distract me? Before I shove a whole bottle of vodka down my throat and drown in it? Not that I can actually drown... I don't think...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Oct 10, 2014 7:19 am

You can drown if oyu down it. But We can do something else
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Fri Oct 10, 2014 7:20 am

Hi guys
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Fri Oct 10, 2014 7:25 am

Holland: She was reluctant at first, which drove me to become rather annoyed. I mean, she was going to be late and I wasn't going to wait on her for long. As soon as she realized she was probably doomed to be late she leapt out of the bed, heading into the bathroom quickly. I had to admit, I liked her enthusiasm. I didn't even care about being late. I didn't care about looking decent or any of that jazz. All I wanted was to go to work and do what I am told there, to the best of my easily annoyed ability. Abby turned her attention towards me and I felt a bit relieved, she was asking me to rethink going to work. I couldn't, but it sounded wonderful for a moment. "I don't want them to think anythings wrong. I have it under control. It comes with the territory of having a part like mine and you shouldn't worry about it either." I shrugged and tucked my shirt into my jeans, just enough so it looked a bit more suitable for work anyway, and leaned against the doorframe.

"I have to work Abby. I don't have anybody to support me and I don't want anybody to. I need money, I need something to do to keep me sane, and I need for you to stop being so worried. I am over twenty years old, I think I have it under control." Snappy, which made me cringe inside slightly, but something said hat it was right. That I was justified. Something was rooting me on. I pushed away from the doorframe and adjusted my glasses on my nose, sighing. "Hurry up so we can get out of here. The sooner we get to work the sooner we can hopefully get out."

Sam: Horrid. That's what the class was so far. Teaching older children practically. They socialize and gossip like high school girls and are no better at cooking either. By them, I mean Anna and Yuffie. Pleasant to be around, friendly even, but frustrating. I approached them as they realized their error, rubbing the back of my neck as I tried to guess what they were even attempting to make. Was it better to just leave them be and figure something else out for the rest of the class? I suppose I was discouraged, but I was having a bit of separation anxiety from not seeing Reyna. Perhaps I was a bit attached, you know, but I loved her very deeply and I preferred her company to most other people. I wasn't socially open often. Not successfully teaching them was breaking me a little, but there was only so much I could do. "If your meals have been ruined we can just start over. Practice makes perfect, yes?" I sighed deeply and tried focussing on the clock, this first class killing me internally.

I typed this like... A week ago. I just haven't gotten around to posting it.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Oct 10, 2014 7:28 am

Hey! You're not allowed to give a friend permission to drown! Besides, you know I'm meant to stay away from alcohol. *Rolls her eyes and sits up. Assuming Rose is dressed by now, she re-opens her eyes.* How about a kick your *ss on Super Smash Bros. Brawl?

Linz lives!!!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Oct 10, 2014 7:49 am

Hi Ali!

Had she really just snapped at me just because I was concerned for her? I felt hurt, more than anything, because I really had the best intentions, but it just seemed that I couldn't do anything right lately. What made it worse was the fact that I recognised Holland's attitude. It was me from, well, not that long ago, actually. A me that felt like she didn't need anyone, that she could get through things by herself without people fussing over her. It was like looking in a mirror, and I hated that mirror so damn much. Don't get me wrong, I didn't hate Holland, I just hated the hurtful attitude and the realization that I had hurt others the same way she was hurting me.

Heaving a sigh, I shook my head, shaking away all the negative and depressive thoughts as I set the hairbrush back down by the sink and walked out of the bathroom. "Fine, I'll meet you downstairs in 5 minutes." I said as I passed Holland, walking out calmly, then running as soon as I was out of sight. Honestly, I felt like crying as I got back to my room, but I put on a brave face. Besides, I didn't have time to cry, I only had 5 minutes. Blinking back the tears, I changed out of my PJs and into some jeans and a t-shirt. It took a moment to remeber where I had left my badge, but once I had found it, I pinned it on and left the room, scratching behind Jupiter's ear as I did so.

By the time I got downstairs, Holland was already there. I shoved my hands in my pockets, not really in the mood for hand-holding anymore and fixed my gaze on my sneakers. "Ok, lets go." I mumbled, only allowing myself a quick glance at Holland. Was all of this really just my fault? Was it lack of sleep? I didn't know, really, but I could tell that something was definitely up. The Holland from a couple days ago was crazy about me, all smiles and kisses and flirting, but this Holland... I didn't even know this Holland.

((I'll reply to Sam tomorrow, I just wanna focus on Abby tonight ^_^))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Fri Oct 10, 2014 7:51 am

Hi ^_^
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:15 am

Now it's too hot in my room! DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:35 am

Wolfsoul wrote:Hey! You're not allowed to give a friend permission to drown! Besides, you know I'm meant to stay away from alcohol. *Rolls her eyes and sits up. Assuming Rose is dressed by now, she re-opens her eyes.* How about a kick your *ss on Super Smash Bros. Brawl?

Linz lives!!!

Who said I was going to let you down even if I did. *She grinned and slid her shirt on as Abby looked at her* Fine fine, kick my ass at games.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:39 am

Don't admit defeat right away, Rose. It's not fun if I only win because you gave up already Razz *Gets up and heads out of the room, knowing Rose would follow her downstairs.* Do you even know how to play Super Smash Bros. Brawl? No offense but you don't really seem like the kind of person to really know many video games.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:52 am

*begins to follow* Nah, I dont really play games..I sleep and eat
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:06 am

You also fight, just... Physically instead of virtually Smile *Leads Rose down into the rec room, setting up the game before handing a remote to Rose, making her hold it horizontally.* Ok, so the basics: left and right will make you run left and right, up will make you jump and down will make you duck. Use 2 and the arrow keys for most of your attacks and use 1 for your special attacks. To do a smash attack you hold down 1,2 and an arrow key. B is to shield yourself, B and 2 and - at the same time is to grab something and A is to taunt. Don't worry about +, that's just to pause the game. When in doubt, button mash, ok?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:17 am

..O-k..... *She looks at the controler before looking at the screen* I tyhink button mashing is going to be needed
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:24 am

Mhmm... *Focuses on the game, setting up the battle and selecting her character as Link, then making Rose play as Pikachu.* Just remember two things, Rosachu. *Smirks at the nickname.* 1) The objective is to knock your opponents character off of the screen. 2)There'll be a percentage by you're character's icon. The higher the percentage, the more likely you are to be knocked off of the screen by an attack. I'll go easy on you since you're a newbie ^_^ *Starts the battle and Link starts attacking Pikachu.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:12 am

Holland: Even though I knew I was wrong, getting so snappy with her, I couldn't show it. I couldn't just give in to my depression and hug her, stay home and enjoy the safety that Abby brought on me with close proximity. As she walked off I felt a little twinge of hurt tug at my heart, but I couldn't let it affect me. I couldn't give in. I just watched her go and kicked the edge of my bed, groaning in disgust with myself as soon as I knew she wouldn't hear. Five minutes. I had five minutes to sit here and figure things out, or try to anyway. What was wrong with me? Why am I so... What even explains this? I feel conflicted, inside and out. Everything is colliding and I can't stop it.

I stood from my bed and walked of of my bedroom, closing the door behind me as I fixed the name tag on my shirt. I know I worked with people, but I wasn't sure if this was a very good idea today. I could see anybody and probably act just as bad as I did with Abby. If Rose came in... Ooh, I couldn't even tell you. I don't feel like I should hate her, but some fire inside drove me to. I felt like she was still an anchor in Abby's life, and I had summoned this jealousy from someplace deep. Probably a result of a failed amounts of relationships. I sat on the couch, having not seen Abby here already, and took off my glasses. With one quick motion I had rubbed them clean with my shirt and replaced them on my nose to find Abby standing there in front of me. Damn my need for them, I hated being almost physically blind. Standing, I nodded my head and hooked my thumbs into my back pockets, heading towards the door. I had to stay quiet, I didn't want to say anything that might throw Abby a little over the edge.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:01 am

Hey Linz you wanna rp?
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:43 pm

sure Smile
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:50 pm

Would you like to start or would you like me to?
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Fri Oct 10, 2014 1:46 pm

I don't really mind either. I could or you could, whichever. I won't be poofy now be suds I stopped playing GTA V Online
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Fri Oct 10, 2014 1:47 pm

Gta 5 is the best ^_^ so much fun and if you could start that'd be good :3
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Fri Oct 10, 2014 1:55 pm

I usually just play online, even though I love the story too. Do you play Xbox or playstation?
A'ight I'll start then Smile
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Fri Oct 10, 2014 1:56 pm

Xbox ^_^
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Fri Oct 10, 2014 2:06 pm

Kai: Kennedy had really entrusted me with an important role here, practically Val's father figure while her real father was a shameful bloke, and I couldn't abuse it. Val was gorgeous, ten tiny toes and fingers as well as big, vibrant blue eyes. Stolen my heart right away, but I had to work. I had to see if Isabella would show up tonight, perhaps we might even catch a few minutes alone for once. I made sure to take pictures, so I could show Bella, but work was a priority.

I was dressed quickly, always in black even though the uniform got hot. Black dress slacks, black converse because I hated oxfords, and a black t shirt with the bar's logo on the back. Name tag in place, I got out of my car and entered the bar, greeting the daytime bartender with a friendly smile before taking her place. Only one customer present at the bar during the day, she didn't get many tips, so I usually split mine with her pretty evenly. Now there were customers everywhere, crowded about as if something extraordinary was going to happen. Football season was the worst, I tell you. All these crowded places and I couldn't find room for any of my own mates. Hopefully Bella wasn't skittish around crowds. Perhaps the crowd could save me really, I might be able to use their distraction to talk to my girlfriend one on one like normal couples do.

Me too Smile
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Fri Oct 10, 2014 2:17 pm

Yea idk I peefer Xbox, playstation servers tend to get hacked and stuff very easily XD plus I like the timed exclusives that Xbox gets.

Isabella::
Well after spending a long day at the recording studio, it seemed like I could finally sit down and just relax. As soon as I got home, I jumped into the shower quickly and threw on a pair of jeans, a sweatshirt and some uggs. There was nothing better than being comfortable. However, there was one thing missing from this day but what was it? oh! It was my lovely boyfriend Kai. With him taking care of the baby and both of us working so often, it was hard to actually get time to go see him. But, with work for the day over the least I could do was visit him at work right? Quickly brushing through my hair and throwing it up into a pony tail and applying my make up, I made my way back out to the car. Sure, it wasn't the quiet peaceful day that I had wanted but my boyfriend was more important. Maybe id even pick him up something before heading over. Coffee sounded good and it would help him get through his shift so on the way over I stopped at a Starbucks.

Upon arriving at the bar, I looked around for my boyfriend. Seeing the day time tender clocking out I waved her over for directions to where my amazing boyfriend might be. Of course he was in the middle of that giant mob of people. It seemed like this place was always swamped. After spending a few minutes pushing my way through the ocean of bodies, I finally spotted him running around behind the bar making drinks. He already looked tired and his shift had just started. I set the coffees on the bar and called out to him. "Hey babe, figured you might have a tough time today. Brought you some coffee. You need any help?" I wasn't exactly the best bartender but I could help pass them out if he needed it.
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Fri Oct 10, 2014 2:33 pm

Henry: "You're not afraid of a little challenge, are you?" Tara scowled at me, those gray eyes taking a much more serious tone as I taunted her. Such deadly force hidden in such a beautiful, brunette package. I chuckled softly against her shoulder and handed her the controller, unable to watch. She had never played Tomb Raider before, or any games for that matter, but she was willing to try. Willing to kick my ass was more like it, really. Once I looked up I noticed her skill, the combos coming from her like a simple motion she had memorized. How had she...? I wasn't sure what this nearly perfect woman was capable of, she seemed to do everything.

"Challenge? This is like... Passing Mr. Parks' class. Easy, as long as you've got what it takes..." She was teasing me, even going as far as to throw a wink over her shoulder at me. Tara was unexplainable, just simply fantastic. She loved talking to Micah, helped me with classes and spent time with me like I was a normal member of humanity. She knew of my genetics. My shifting capabilities, and she didn't reject me for them. We were friends, but something closer than that too. We were close, and it had been so long since I had actually had a real friend besides Yuffie, but look how that turned out. I didn't want the same with Tara, but she was throwing suggestions my way and, honestly, Isolt wasn't even coming around again. What else was I to do? "You get the easy A, you're pretty and trust me, he likes the pretty ones." She blushed a soft shade of pink and set the controller down, pausing it.

"I wanna be more than just a pretty girl, you know. I like to believe I earned that grade with the hard work and excellent essays I've turned in. It's nice to know what you think, though..." Damn, I had given away my thoughts of her, but it wasn't a bad deal. She liked it, and I liked being so open. I had this ache though, in the pit of my stomach. I was wrong. I was wrong for taking Isolt back, for ruining my friendship with Yuffie for a relationship. I couldn't do this with Tara too. I need friends, even if I'm sacrificing what I think I might need. I need somebody to unconditionally want to be with me. Isolt seems to be finding better things to do and I'm stuck here, nobody. Micah's busy with school and his father coming to pick him up all the time. It's just me, myself, and Tara.

"I think you're really bright, that's why you got the grade. Ryker doesn't have the mindset to choose favorites, and he's tied down to Leah so... You're rep is all schoolwork, not just another pretty face." Smiling, I laid back on my bed and sighed. "Do you think that I'm a bad person...?"

"I think that you beat yourself up too much. You think to hard on things that should be easy. Relax, just breathe and think about what you have going." She climbed up the bed, looking as wonderful as ever, and laid beside me. This, I could get used to. I missed having somebody, and maybe that's my issue. I was so used to being alone as a child I grew fond of being with somebody... Here I am alone again, abandoned and rethinking key life choices. I turned onto my side and buried my head into her shoulder, my arms tightly wrapped around her.

I prefer Xbox too. The recent LTS stuff was pretty cool. replying now
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next