House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+3
Ali9910<3
Britt-21
L is for Lindsey
7 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 22 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Sep 09, 2014 7:49 am

Because I've never clogged a toilet up in the first place. Clears throat and gives Anna a look.* ... Ok, maybe one when I was little but how was I meant to know I couldn't just flush the late-night snack evidence down the toilet? DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Sep 09, 2014 7:51 am

Well even if you did, you wouldn't have to unclogg it.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Sep 09, 2014 8:02 am

Probably not. I'd probably get a lot of glares behind my back though :S Because even the staff can only handle so much Anna-ness XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Sep 09, 2014 8:38 am

I spots a Linz! I spot... A tv? I din't think I'm good at this game :/ No, no you're not Razz
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Sep 09, 2014 8:42 am

Hola Smile
Salve, Wolfie
He means hello, he has a fascination with speaking Latin.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Sep 09, 2014 8:44 am

Hi Linz and co! ^_^ O.o Another new guy? Apparently so.

Linz wanna rp?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Sep 09, 2014 8:59 am

I assume that's not a welcoming party, my apologies.
Sure, give me moment to type something up. I might have to leave in about an hour though to go and reserve a place in line to get my Preorder of Destiny Smile
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:01 am

I don't think there are any welcoming parties around here... But anyway, hi, I'm Anna ^_^

Okies, that's cool ^_^
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:42 am

Linz did you get destiny? Smile
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Tue Sep 09, 2014 12:20 pm

Blah hey c:
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Sep 09, 2014 12:36 pm

We're on a reservation list right now, should get it at ten :/ Ive only really just realized I have a field trip tomorrow though, so I came home to pack some things. Gloves are mandatory and I have to figure out a lunch. It's like.... Some sort of community service in Franklin.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Tue Sep 09, 2014 12:54 pm

Aw that sucks Linz xD and hey Eve ^_^
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Sep 09, 2014 1:08 pm

Well, it's landscaping or something at a church according to the email. Junior day of caring, yay -_-
It could be worse, you know.
Mhm, my brother had to clean up after geese at a park when he went
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:20 pm

Yo Ali! Linz! Wat up!?
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:28 pm

Nothing much getting ready for tomorrow what about you?
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:29 pm

Blah, still sick. It's horrible.. What's going on tomorrow?
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:31 pm

hai o:
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:31 pm

Finished prepping for tomorrow's field trip, entertaining myself with the Teen Wolf finale while typing up the reply I promised a few hours ago. Sorry you're still sick :/
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:33 pm

A college lab unfortunately :/ that'll be fun..,
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:45 pm

I have to start officially applying on Thursday to college. I'm not even sure where I wanna go yet. Maybe MECA, I was thinking about it, but I'm not sure...
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:15 pm

My room is freezing! DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:19 pm

wad the window open?

*was

Ugh..just when I solve one problem with my body, another shows...
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:22 pm

Nope, no windows open, the nights are just freezing nowadays :S
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:22 pm

Holland: We had to see her father. He could provide insight, he had been here much longer than me and longer than Abby too. Maybe he knew what happened here. Maybe he even knew when this had happened before? I'm not sure, I just need any sort of reasoning to come clear right now, anything to make the confusion that this pregnancy brings disappear. Jeremy was pretty smart, maybe he could figure out how to really handle this situation.

Abby's arms around my waist made some of my worry dissipate, but not entirely. I still felt a clenching in my chest, disappointment that I couldn't do what she wanted. I hadn't provided the right result, and she wasn't ready for this serious commitment. We haven't been dating long enough for this to even be the next step in a normal relationship. We were barely into our relationship at all. "I'm not going to cry, I'm just... I'm sorry, Abby. I know this is completely wrong for us, we don't need this right now. Not that I planned this, I'm just out of prison and I haven't even figured out what I'm doing with my life yet. I'm just now starting to do something normal, an actual life. Your just now really getting a grip on things and I don't want to ruin your progress." I turned around and buried my head in her shoulder, holding myself together just enough not to break down.

"I wouldn't tell anyone that you're scared Abby, I'm scared too. I'm scared of what's happening, because this isn't even possible. I'm afraid of what this pregnancy will entail and I'm afraid that since you're not ready you'll leave me, and I don't want you to leave." It was the last thing I wanted, really, but how could I explain these feelings? I was never any good at it, not even when I was a kid. Something snapped when my mom finally tipped over the edge, and I don't remember much from before then. Maybe it's just a mental block, people can create those to keep things they don't want to see away from their memory. I can't be sure. I just know that feelings for me never go beyond acknowledging them. "Lets go, before I lose all energy."

Boom, post finished. I've procrastinated and gotten distracted, but I've finished it. I nee to sleep if I'm going to work all day though :/
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:06 pm

Hearing Holland talk almost made me want to cry, because not only did she blame herself when she was the biggest victim here, but she also thought I would leave her. I know we had only just started a relationship so it'd be easy to leave it, but didn't she understand how I felt about her? "I'm not gonna leave you, Holland; I'd be an idiot if I left someone like you." There was more to it than that - much much more - but I knew from experience that to go all sappy and say those kind of things 2 weeks into a relationship would only backfire in the worse way possible. "And you shouldn't apologize, it's not your fault. If I knew that this would happen, I would've done something to stop it, for both of our sakes." I allowed us to remain in the hug for a little while longer, then I reluctantly released my girlfriend. "Ok, we'll go now." Holland quickly grabbed the test from the bathroom as evidence for my dad, then she returned to my side. My hand was shakey - for once, not from anger - as I intertwined our fingers but I tried to remain strong for now, saving my massive breakdown for when I was alone later.

The trip to my dad's room didn't take long, it just seemed like forever and was agonizing, each step bringing more nerves and more worry. Standing outside the door, I knocked a bit too loud for an early morning which got me a disapproving look when dad opened the door.
'Shh, Alix is still sleeping.' I looked past him into the room, seeing a mess of red hair peeking out from under dad's covers. I would've snarled at the sight on any other day, but today my mind was all over the place. Dad must've picked up on that because he stepped out of the room, closing the door behind him, and asked, 'What's wrong?'

Ok, well, here went nothing. I took a deep breath. "Holland is pregnant." Dad's eyes widened at first, but then he glared directly at the woman in question. 'What did you do?!' Well, he believed me when I said that Holland was pregnant, it just seemed from his tone that he believed she cheated on me. Instantly I went on the defensive, practically growling at my father. "She didn't do anything, dad! It's my fault!" The glare was replaced with confusion. I took a moment to calm myself before I tried explaining. "You know how you used to tell Zack and I that we were miracles? That you thought you weren't able to have kids and then suddenly we came along?" I recieved a nod, nothing more. "I think that's happened with us. We physically can't have kids, like you and mom couldn't, but it seems to be happening." Just like that, my genius theory was shot down. 'That's not possible, Abby. I couldn't have kids because Vampirism screwed up puberty for me. It just managed to fix itself when I hit 18 and then you and your brother came along. Whatever- Whatever this-' He gestured to Holland, the glare returning. 'is  can't be that because A) You've had no puberty problems and B) You screwed Rose after your 18th birthday and nothing happened, right? So it has to be something else.'

Damn it. There went the only logical explanation I could come up with, but I still wasn't going to take the not-so-subtle message dad was trying to put across that Holland was cheating on me, because surely I would've picked up on it if she was. "Maybe it's magic?" I responded lamely. "I mean, this place is full of magic, so maybe some, like, seeped into Holland and I and created a baby?" Geez, that sounded so Doctor Who-ish. I could see that dad still didn't believe me, but it seemed as if he wasn't going to argue his case anymore. 'How many times has she taken the test?' Still not talking to Holland. Real mature, dad. "Once, why?" It was then that he finally adressed my girlfriend, but it wasn't exactly in a friendly tone. 'Take the test two more times to be sure. If they both turn out to be negative, you're probably not pregnant. If one or more turn out positve... Go and talk to Caius, he knows more about the magic in this mansion than anyone else.'

It seemed like the conversation was over, so I tried to retreat before he yelled at Holland. "Great, thanks dad." I started to lead my girlfriend away, but was too slow. 'Abigail, can you stay behind for a moment?' F***. So he wasn't gonna yell at Holland, he was gonna yell at me. Taking a deep breath, I let go of my girlfriend's hand and kissed her cheek. "Go ahead and start doing stuff without me. I'll be there in a sec." I told her before reluctantly walking back to my father, preparing for a lecture.

I'll type up more posts later and try to get the immortal school rolling ^_^
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next