House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+3
Blood-Vampire
Shadowhunter
Scampi
7 posters

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 24 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:42 am

Gah! But I love Abirose! DX I'm actually crying right now!

She couldn't even do that? She didn't even love me at all? My heart shattered right then, not for the first time but it was just as painful as the first time. What halpened to the girl who came back for me, huh? What happened to the girl who pulled me into a kiss to prove that someone actually cared about me? She must've died, because this girl in front of me wasn't her, she was just as monstrous as I was to play with my heart, make me fall in love with her when I as at my most vulnerable, just to suddenly stop loving me, if she ever really loved me at all, not long after. "Get. Out." My voice trembled, but not as much as my body, my head pounded with a killer head, and I wanted to take out all my rage on something. Grabbing Rose's shoulder, I guided her to the door, opened it and pushed her right into the opposite wall wit another, "GET OUT!!!" Followed by a, "MY BROTHER WAS RIGHT TO HAVE LEFT YOU; HE DODGED A BULLET!!!" I slammed the door so hard that it shook before Rose even had a chance to respond, but I didn't end up going into rage mode, instead I did something I had never done before; I collasped to the ground by the door and sobbed loudly. Gosh, I was so stupid to fall in love again! So what was it gonna be this time? Run away to Colorado again or go back to trying to get someone to kill me. To be honest, I had given up all hope on my life before Rose even came back, she just gave me some stupid false hope that fixing it wasn't a lost cause. Now that I had lost the one person I cared about for good, it really was a lost cause, so there was no use living anymore. I just waited for more vampire hunters to show up and just let them catch me, beg then to kill me if I must.
((Rose knew that Abby suffered from suicidal thoughts, right?))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:59 am

You better fix this, by the way. I want Abby and Rose to stay together, and I want Rose to treat Abby right and tell Abby that she loves her, goddamnit!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:01 am

(yeah)

Rose winced slightly and just stared at the door ..Im such a idiot... it was rage that got to her due to abby drinking and things just spurted out when it wasnt what she acually felt. She walked away from the door and to her room. pacing about and running her hand through her hair
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:05 am

Well... Abby's still crying so skippy?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:07 am

sure to?
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:10 am

A couple days later? To give Rose a chance to come up with a good enough apology and a way to make it up to Abby?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:18 am

sure
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:32 am

The next couple of days were a blur for me, a blur of depression, suicidal planning, hangovers from endless drinking and withdrawal symptoms, not to mention a whole lot of tears. My life had become a huge downward spiral, so much that I had moved Jupiter into dad's room, because I could no longer look after him through all the drunken emotional breakdowns, the insomnia, the starvation and the craving for the medication I refused to let myself take, just so that I could drown my sorrows in a couple more beers - why would I care about my poor lifestyle habits when I was gonna die soon?
During the odd moments when I had been sober, maybe just a little hungover, I had found an American Anti-Vampire website and had signed up under the alias Death2@llvamps. According to the forums there was going to be a vampire hunt in town next week. That's when I would go and get myself killed. I wasn't even planning on saying goodbye to anyone except Jupiter. That was next week, though. For now, I was just drowning myself in the first beer of the day, at 8am even though I was still hungover from last night. Meh, oh well, maybe I'd drink so much that I'd pass out again. At least then I'd catch up on some sleep.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:55 pm

This... Abby? I like her, she seems relatable.
Because you're weird, it's not difficult to relate around here.
I've had much better men than you at my feet, don't toy with me.
Hola Smile
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:52 pm

Hey Linz Smile
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:01 pm

Hola Ali Smile What's up?
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:27 pm

Nothing much on YouTube and texting. I'm having trouble getting notifications for this site though and it makes it hard to reply on time :/ you?
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:35 pm

Playing Ghosts and with my granfather. He's totally drunk, been working a bottle of wine for an hour really hard. It's pretty hilarious.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:41 pm

Oh my god that must be really funny. My mom doesn't drink and my dad just passes out when he gets drunk so xD
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:00 pm

Sup Ali
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:07 pm

He was talking about the new pirate map and I quote "Shiver me timbers, grab that pirate booty." Like seriously, I really love what's happening right now.

It's escalated now, he wants to go to bed because he says he's feeling an "all over numbing".
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:49 pm

L is for Lindsey wrote:This... Abby? I like her, she seems relatable.
Because you're weird, it's not difficult to relate around here.
I've had much better men than you at my feet, don't toy with me.
Hola Smile

Who's this hot b****? Abby, go to bed, you're drunk. Nutting wrong with being drunk, sister! It soothes a tur- tortured soul. Now ah asked a question: Who's this hot b**** *Sighs.* that's Holland. Holland, huh? Never been in Holland. Ah'd like to be though. O.o What do you mean by that exactly? *Ignores Wolfie.* T'is a miracle tha' anyone likes. Must be a crazy girl. Probably not as crazy as me though. *Taps her head with her beer bottle, indicating that she was talking about her mental disorder.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:14 pm

Pleased to meet you, though I'm not sure you'll remember it after some sleep. *fixes her glasses and sighs* I'm not crazy, not yet anyway. It's possible, my mother is technically insane. I'm just... A fellow tortured soul, as you put it.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:22 pm

'Least your mom had an excuse for anything she did, mine has just never cared 'nuff ta stick 'round. No one has, really. *Holds up her half empty bottle of beer to Holland.* Want some? You can join me in soothing tha' turtured soul of yours. *Rolls eyes.* Because we really need two drunk women right now...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:37 pm

True, but she shouldn't have stuck around. Things would've been much better that way. *shrugs and sets her book aside, taking the bottle with a half smile* Sure, I could use a little soothing. *takes a sip of the beer and hands it back* I'll go and grab a couple more, if you want. Looks like you're just about out there.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:40 pm

*Looks down at her hands when Holland mentions being out of alcohol. A confused expressions crosses her face.* Huh? Where'd it go. *Looks back over to Holland and nods.* The fairies took ma beer, so more would be good, thanks. *Mumbles.* Rose better fix this quick -_-

Anyways, how is a Linz?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:50 pm

Fairies, right. *stands and walks into the kitchen, grabbing a bottle of scotch and a beer for Abby. Upon returning, she sets the beer down in front of Abby and opens the scotch for herself, taking a drink* So, tell me, this medication you take allows you to have alcohol? Not that I'm trying to harsh your soothing here, I'm just curious. Medication of all forms makes me curious, out of natural habit and prior career choices.

Well, tired so that's a start. Feeling a bit hungry, but I don't wanna eat at almost three in the morning. How're you?
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:56 pm

I'm ok. My sunburn's better but I've pulled the muscles in the back of my calves from all the walking I've done in the past couple days so... Yeah. Plus it was really hot last night and still is kinda hot so I'm just like 'Bleh, can't move! DX'

Doesn't allow me ta drink alcohol, ah'm just not taking the medication. Why bother? Ah only went on medication so that ah could be a better woman for mah girlfriend, 'nd it turns out she didn't even love me, so... *Bites off the cap of the bottle and takes a big gulp of alcohol.* 'Sides, there's no helping me now, mah life's too screwed up for help.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:06 pm

Ah, I don't sunburn so I don't know anything about that. As for pulling muscles though, I can thoroughly understand. It's a pain, but it'll wear off.

Oh, you had some issues with your girlfriend? I understand that, my ex is in solitary confinement, doesn't get more difficult than that. *smirks and takes another drink* You're life isn't too messed up, just take control and reestablish yourself. You're young, obviously level headed, and probably sensitive under that bravado. I get it, my life was messed up too. I went to prison, five years locked in a cage like an animal. *sets the bottle down and sighs* You can do it, don't worry.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:17 pm

Mhmm. I rarely get sunburn either because I always wear sun cream, but the one time I don't and I caught the sun badly DX It's mum's fault, she said it was gonna be cloudy on Tuesday but it was really really sunny, like, not a cloud in the sky and as hot as an oven.

Level headed. *Laughs without humour.* Haven't been that for years. Doubt ah can do it, but if a pretty woman like you says ah can, ah'll try. *Winks and takes another sip of her beer, even though she was lying about trying.* Wut do you do if the one person you care 'bout don't care for you, though? Wut if the only person you have left, the one you love, don't even love you back?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next