House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+3
Blood-Vampire
Shadowhunter
Scampi
7 posters

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 23 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Britt-21 Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:25 am

yeah I was just working out, trying to build SOME mucle at least
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:26 am

Mucle isn't a word. Mucus is and muscle is soooo... Is mucle a combination of the both? Ewww, that'd be weird >.<
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:27 am

i ment muscle... xD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:28 am

That makes more sense; I'm pretty sure mucle would be pointless.

When you're done working out, wanna rp?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:33 am

I could try
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:38 am

Hey guys Smile
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:47 am

I'm sure your brain wont fail you, especially if we skip to my rebellious Abby plan, then Rose can yell and lecture her all she likes; Rose never did like Abby drinking, even before she took medication which can be affected by alcohol, right?

Also I had the cutest image in my head today regarding future kiddy+Abby+Rose. Two actually:

Whether they adopt or somehow try to get Rose pregnant and have a kid, that child would always be 'Rose's kid' to Abby, thus, even if she helped to raise it from childbirth, she'd probably get the kid to try and call her Abby instead of 'Mom'. Cute image 1 was the child's first word while Abby's holding him/her being 'Mama', so the baby thinks Abby's their mum, and Abby's just there like 'Uh oh... No, kid, you've got it all wrong, I'm not mama, *Holds the baby facing Rose.* This is your mama!'

Cute image 2 was the kid, now 5-ish years about to head off to school with Rose leading the way, and just before he/she (I imagined a girl at this point, actually) was about to leave, they run over to Abby, who's in the armchair drinking blood from a beer bottle - 'Bloodweiser', because if she can't drink alcohol she can at least pretend she is - and kiss her cheek and say 'Love you, Abby!'. As the little boy/girl runs out of the house, Abby, who has probably established a 'Just consider me a family friend' attitude between her and the child, is like, 'O.o Uhh, love you too, kid...'

Long car trips = lots of time to imagine things XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:16 am

Sooo... Skippy skippy?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:18 am

we could
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:19 am

Wolfsoul wrote:
future rebellious Abby post:

Just so you know what I've got in store. Plus, Abby calls Rose 'The Mrs' XD

Here's the skippy skippy post. Bad, Abby, your woman's gonna go loco crazy!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:49 am

You really don't want to rp, do you? :/
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:51 am

I do

im just procrastinating XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:01 am

Less procrastination would be appreciated though...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:42 am

A guy from X-Men: The Last Stand has angel wings! Reminds me of justin, but the guy's blonde so he also reminds me of X-ie. An older X-ie with a different hairstyle.

His wingspan is mahusive, though!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:49 am

Wolfsoul wrote:
Wolfsoul wrote:
future rebellious Abby post:

Just so you know what I've got in store. Plus, Abby calls Rose 'The Mrs' XD

Fne fine >.<

Rose groaned when she got the phone call early in the morning. 4am! 4! Why was Abby out for so damn long. "Ugh, I guess I will." she got up "I'll be there soon." she hung up and she got dressed and put her hair in a messy bun and she grabbed her stake and slipped it in her jacket before putting on her shoes and leaving her room, making her way out. Keys at hand as she locked the front door and made her way out to the night club

-.- I seriously thought I posted this o.e

Here's the skippy skippy post. Bad, Abby, your woman's gonna go loco crazy!
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:01 am

Of course the only one who would come to a closed club at 4am was the woman - Rose, right? - that the owner called, so he didn't even check when the 18-ish girl approached the front doors and knocked, quickly leading her in and over to the dark corner where the redhead lay passed out. "I don't know exactly how long she's been passed out, but I don't think it's anything serious." He explained, carefully picking up the redhead and transferring her to the brunette's arms. "If she doesn't wake up by tomorrow morning though, I'd definitely get her into a hospital. Also, uh," He rubbed the back of his neck, unsure how to approach the subject of emotions, especially when it came to women. "I served her a couple drinks earlier but she seemed to be upset, crying, even. Whether it's the drinks or some underlying problem, I dunno but you might wanna get to the bottom of that issue." Returning the redhead's phone, he also added, "Should I call you two a taxi or can you manage carrying her home, Miss?"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:15 am

Rose walked in and sighed when the man had shown her where Abby had been out cold "I'll be fine." she said, holding abby in her arms and she transfered Abby onto her back and began walking out "Thank you, Sir." she said, walking out and making sure she had a good hold on abby "I told you about drinking, Abby." she said to the passed out girl on her back
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:20 am

Should we just say Rose took Abby home, tucked her in bed and stayed the night with her? That way I can start a post with Abby waking up, and then Rose can get p***y with her.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:27 am

sure
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:34 am

The sun shining through my eyelids told me it was morning. The third heartbeat in the room - me, Jupiter and another person - told me that I wasn't alone and the scent was definitely Rose's even if it lacked the kitty smell now, but sue wasn't snuggling into me. Wait not? I tried to reflect on last night, my mind coming up mostly blank. My depressing thouhts overwhelmed me, I snuck out to drink them away and the next thing I knew is, well, now, waking up in my room. How did I even- oh gosh no! Rose must've brought me back here, which meant she knew about last night! F***, she was gonna kill me, just as badly as this headsche was killing me right now! Groaning in both pain and annoyance, I refused to open my eyes, because I knew that Rose was probably glaring daggers - or, rather, stakes - at me right now and I didn't want to face her angry face. Instead, I just hoarsely croaked out, "You're mad at me, aren't you?" Geez, that was an understatement! She got super p***y the last time I got drunk, and I didn't even pass out that time! And now that she was super string she could beat the s*** out of me for getting drunk while on medication! F***!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:05 am

"Mad? Mad!? I'm Pissed!" she snapped, sitting in the bed away since she woke up at 4 and stayed awake. "I told you not to ****ing drink when you're on medication and not to drink problems away! Drinking while having medication can kill you. Immortal or not, it still can! Now whats your excuse this time for drinking at a club till you passed out while on medication?!" she had her arms crossed over her chest, waiting for an answer
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:28 am

Maybe I should've taken my medication right there and then, because right now I was my normal IED self and every word, every moment Rose raised her voice, was ticking me off, bringing me closer to an attack. I opened my eyes, only to narrow them at Rose when I sat up. "You wanna know my excuse? It's you!" Harsh, but also true. "You rarely kiss me first, you never say 'I love you' first, and you never come to visit me; if I wanna spend time with you I have to track you down and pester you for attention." At this point I was beginning to tremble, so I stood and started pacing, hoping it would help somehow. "I know I said I wanted to be in charge in this relationship, but that doesn't mean you have to sit back at let me do everything, goddamnit! It feels like I'm putting more effort into this f***ing relationship than you! I want you to say 'I love you' first sometimes, Rose! I want you to find precious time in your oh so busy schedule to visit me for a change, but I shouldn't even been telling you this, you should want to do these things without me having to tell you to do them! Do you even care about me, for crying out loud?! Do you even love me?! Because all this lack of effort has been making me feel unloved lately so yeah, I got wasted, but I had a damn could reason to, because I felt that the one person I care about didn't really love me back, that she was putting in some sort of love act just so that I didn't flip out!" Like I was doing right now, I realised before it was too late. Jupiter had woken up to my screaming and had hidden in the bathroom. As for me, I hadn't even realised that it was my guitar that I had grabbed in my hand, because my tears were blurring my vision, but I was about ready to smash it in a rage.
((Abby can be calmed if Rose does things carefully. Abby's just unsure that Rose really loves her, it can easily be fixed if Rose, like, pours her heart out with carefully thought-out words or maybe kisses Abby or even both.))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:35 am

For one, Rose took the guitar from her and put it down "You really do like yelling at me, dont ya?" she said, narrowing her eyes "If I didnt care for you, I wouldnt have come to pick you up. If I didnt care you wouldnt be taking your medicine." she shook her head "If you feel unloved then maybe its time for us to split ways. Because as a Dhampir, I cannot slack off in training. I'm finally getting back into shape. Maybe this is a good time to split and find others." now that there was a moody rose and a moody abby, nothing happy would come so easily "You want me to go, Abby? I'll do it."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:58 am

Or just completely make things worse and put them on the brink of breaking up... What're you doing?! DX

She was breaking up with me?! Well I guess that really showed how much she loved me, huh? The first sign of a problem and she was ready to run away from it. Heck, the way she put it sounded like she'd choose me over training any day, so maybe it was better if I found someone who could put me first, but... I wasn't kidding all those time when I said I loved her, heck, I went on medication even though I hated the sheer thought of the stuff just so that we could have a better future together! That love was what was causing the tears to fall down my cheeks now, that love what was making me fight for this, even if that sure as hell wasn't what Rose wanted. "No, I don't want you to leave, Rose; that's the exact opposite of what I want! And stop trying to make this about your training! I have no problems with your training, I even approve of it, what I have a problem with is that even when you're not training you're not coming to see me, voluntarily spending time with me instead of me having to force myself on you. Geez, I'm not asking for you to change your whole lifestyle and personality, Rose, I'm just asking you to say a quick 'I love you' every now and then even if I don't say it before you, and dropping by, even if it's just to pull me into quick kiss before you start training, so that I know you actually want to be with me! Is that really too hard to ask?" I'd say that I wanted my kitty back but even then we had some of these issues. At least my kitty did show affection, even if it was just cupping my cheek, without me having to tell her to, and at least she was less likely to jump right to breaking up if things started to go wrong.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:22 am

i just feel like being a butt. xD

Rose looked off to the side "Abby, honestly, I dont know anymore." she shook her head and sighed

eating Razz
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next