House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+3
Blood-Vampire
Shadowhunter
Scampi
7 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 3 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  L is for Lindsey Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:15 am

I figured I was already masculine enough, but I suppose it never hurts to have a bit more masculinity. *shrugs and looks back up to Yuffie* She'll know when she's ready. You just have to trust her, and if she shows the first signs of struggle after the wings are off just put them back on. It's trial and error, but keep a safe arms length approach to the situation. * lifts Sora up and passes her to Yuffie* You try, just lay her on her stomach and let her hands and feet submerge. I don't have to give you safety tips, your her mother and you want her to survive swimming lessons.
Well, I've been to busy talking to you to focus on swimming but I suppose I could do a little. *circles her arms around slightly, staying above the water* I don't mind what you tell your family about me. I know you wouldn't say anything bad, and I trust you to make the right judgement call on what to say. Don't hold back Justin, they should know who you're dating.
Uh... I don't have a swimsuit that fits though. *frowns and nods her head* I'll go, sit out instead and watch. Tomorrow I can try to see if they have swimsuits in larger sizes in town. *closes the door and rubs the back of her neck* It's okay, about the stressed thing. I know what you mean.

Hmm?

Last edited by L is for Lindsey on Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:17 am; edited 1 time in total
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:16 am

haiiiii
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:38 am

Alrighty then, I'll try to remember that. *Holds Sora horizontally, letting Sora figure out the right movement for swimming.* *Continues paddling.* Swimmy swim swim with mommy and Henry! X3 *Smiles.* Y'know, learning to swim was a tougher experience for me. I learnt to swim as part of my ninja training when I was a kid, and the training had a 'Learning by doing' style so more often than not I was pushed into the river and just expected to learn how to swim by myself. I was just lucky they picked days where the river was slow for me; they didn't exactly want to risk the heir's life completely.

*Swims on his back, circling Elsa.* So how about the whole 'Queen Elsa' thing? Do you still wanna keep that a secret and do you want me to tell them? Because I don't know how they'd react to that and if they start, like, bowing and stuff... :S And how anout the isolation? Should I tell them that? Those are the only things I'm really tiptoeing around at the moment.

Good, because sometimes I really feel like I should think before I talk. Now shall we? Smile *Links arms with and starts walking with her.* I could stay out of the pool and keep you company, if you want. I'm kinda tired out after teaching Sora how to swim anyway; I could do with a break.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:43 am

I just realised something weird.

I made Dimitri's physical age exactly the same as Justin's biological age. 27. O.o

Weird...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:45 am

lol
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:48 am

At least the weirdness will go in February when Justin turns 28, then he'll be older biologically than his dad is physically O.o Kinda makes me glad he's stuck at 19, too, because if he looked older than his dad, too, that'd be crazy!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:59 am

Which is exactly why my mother taught me. My father was more about work, and not having the time so he would've just required I learn by myself by throwing me into a swimming pool and hoping for a miracle. *frowns and cups his hands, lifting water up to get his hair wet and keep from getting too hot* Thats the big thing about parenting. Doing it better than your parents.
Uhm, well, maybe not those things. I guess they'd be the conversations to try and keep away from, for now. I don't want your family looking at me like a queen or like I had been dangerous and isolated for a long time.
Great, I could use the company outside the pool. How're you and Matio doing? *looks towards Anna, trying to make small talk*

Hola Smile
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:02 am

wanna rP? XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:14 am

Mhmm. Although my parent's were actually good parents, I mean, yeah, they could get busy at times but things only became bad after my mom passed. *Shrugs it off before the conversation could take a depressing route.* But at least we're wise enough not to throw anyone in. Well, not until they've learnt how to swim, at least >:3 *Wriggles out of her mommy's grasp and huggles Henry.* Where is Micah? Yeah, where is he? I thought he was meant to be back by now?

Alrighty, you'll just be Elsa, my snuggle-loving girlfriend who can, unfortunately, kick my butt in a chess match. *Stands upright in the water again and smirks.* Does that sound like a fair representation to you?

We're ok, I guess. He's pretty busy at the moment so I don't get tosee him as often as I'd like to, but when we're together, we're good Smile How's... Everything? How's Valeriya, your friend Kai and yourself?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:36 am

He's visiting his mother and his grandmother, spending some extra time because Vivian is going back to AA meetings and won't be able to see him. *shrugs and holds Sora in one arm, ruffling his hair with the opposite hand* He'll be back soon, I promise. His family is just scattered, that's all. San Francisco, Los Angeles, and Seattle. He's all over the place to see his mom, dad, and live with me.
Thats sounds like a perfect representation for me, but you might not wanna tell them I bested you in chess. *smiles and swims on her back away from him, kicking her feet slightly* But just being known as normal would make things easier. Not queen or dangerous, just normal.
Well, we're doing well. Valeriya and I, that is. Kai thinks he has to keep us protected, but Jakob's coming over tomorrow and that should help out with Kai thinking he owes us something for being at he appointments. I just never have anyone else to go with. *rubs her stomach and smiles* I'm kinda excited Jakob is coming to visit, I haven't seen him since the incident with Dimitri.

Sure, Riley and Minx or Erika and Kota?
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:37 am

well who do you eant? Smile
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:52 am

Awww Sad That sucks :/ I guess I know the feeling, but I actually don't mind being far away from my old man so... Yeah... It's still a pain to have to travel a lot between my friends and my family, though.

It helps that you're pretty normal, anyway. I mean, ok, ice powers aren't normal by human standards, but by my standards powers of any sort are fairly normal, and if we focus on everything that's happened since you came here and ignore the fact that you're royalty, you're just like any normal 22 year old girl Smile *Looks down at his fingers and frowns.* Ugh, I've gone all wrinkly Sad *Swims to the edge of the pool and sits up on it, shaking the water droplets out of his wings.* But yeah, I think you're normal. More normal than your sister can be at times, at least. *Chuckles.* No offense intended, of course.

You could've asked me to go with you, I wouldn't have minded. I'm sure Yuffie wouldn't have minded either, having already been through it. *Walks outside and sits down on a chair.* But at least you're being reunited with your brother again. Maybe having your brother here would make you feel more at ease with everything that's going on Smile
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:30 pm

I never really had a bunch of family at once. It was my parents until they're accident, then my aunt and cousins. Always my brother, and now he's off in a different world with work so it's just Micah and you guys. *smiles and hands Sora to Yuffie again* But I'm cool with that, I really love spending time with the three of you and I wouldn't trade it, you know?
I suppose, when you put it like that. I do behave like a normal girl. *swims over to where he was sitting and pulls herself up, sitting beside him* I don't get to see you like this often, you know. Wings out and all, it's really beautiful. I don't mean to see that you're beautiful in a feminine way, just beautiful.
For a while anyway, until Valeriya is born and I have to go back to the Hamptons to make a formal deal with Dimitri on where she lives. He can't produce any other children, so he has to accept her and he's not passing up the chance anyway. *sighs and runs her hands through her hair* It'll all be okay though, I have a couple brothers to kick his ass if he does anything stupid. My father may be his friend, but they aren't. *looks at Anna and frowns* On a lighter note, I'll think about it Next time I need somebody to go to an appointment with me. It could be fun to have somebody besides Kai, acting like a child. Rolling Eyes

I don't mind either of them, Riley and Minx could skip the ball and just stay at home or we could drop into Erika and Kota spending some time in town. Whatever you have in mind, I don't mind.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:34 pm

I dont mind either XD I just wanna do something you're in the mood for
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:47 pm

Let's go with Riley and Minx, but what are they doing if they skipped the ball?
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:48 pm

Hmm..Jogging through the woods?
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:21 pm

Okay, shall I post first or would you like to?
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:23 pm

I can post if you want
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:02 pm

*Nods her head in understanding.* I get it, I wouldn't trade it for anything either. There's nothing more fun than spending time with those who really care about you, right?

*Wraps an arm around Elsa reflexively, then wraps his wing around her shoulders too as she mentions it being beautiful, smiling and blushing at the same time.* Thanks, I guess Smile The only reason you don't see them often is because I don't spread them out while inside - don't wanna knock anything over, y'know? And then when we're out in public, I don't exactly want to freak people out so I hide them then. *Shrugs.* You really think they're beautiful, though?

And if Dimitri ever shows up here, you've got us. Especially me who might just punch him on sight. But yeah, keep us in mind for the appointments becaise, well, you said you have no one to go with you, but actually you have several friends now that're willing to stand by your side through allsorts Smile
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:12 pm

Too... Early... More... OUAT... Dreams...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:22 pm

Exactly my point, I wouldn't trade it. I think we need to talk a little though, at some point, about the other night. Whenever you're available and not in the company of your daughter. Okay? *Smiles and lifts more water in his hands, getting his torso and hair wet again to help cool him off under the sun*
Well, I suppose that's pretty understandable. But it'd just be nice to see them more often, you know? *presses her fingers to the feathers around her* Yeah, they're really wonderful. Why wouldn't they be?
I'm not used to having friends, I was always the girl in school that got into trouble and people stayed away from me. My father gave me away to the highest bidder practically and my mother let it happen. My brothers are the only people I've ever been able to say cared about me, so it takes some getting used to. I know you guys will back me up, I get it. I'm really thankful too.

Could you please? I'm trying to deal with a six year old at midnight who refuses to go to bed.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:25 pm

give him/her hot cocoa?

Minx grinned as she ran ahead of Riley, now turning her back to where she was running and running backwards "You and your jogs, Riley." she teased before jogging the right way again "Then again, we'd be going to a ball that I wouldnt like. Becides, I see balls as a type of thing for people to most likely get together. I already have a man in my life." she slowed down and jogged next to him, smiling softly
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:38 pm

Ugh, kids >.<

Ok. *Bites her lower lip as the water cascades down Henry's body, juat to prevent her from jumping on him.* And how many times do you plan to pour water over yourself, exactly? Hen-Hen all wet now! Razz *Gasps as she realises Kennedy was down.* Kenny! *Clambers out of the pool with her mommy's assistance and runs over.* Hi Kenny! ^_^ O.o Well that was quick... I think she has a preference for kennedy Sad

I dunno, they can be a pain to deal with sometimes, and that kinda ruins some of the beauty. But if we're making requests, *Plays with the end of Elsa's braid.* I love it when you have your hair down, maybe you should have it down more often, like, besides when you go to bed Smile

*Smiles a little as Sora runs over to Kennedy.* I'm not used to having friends either, besides animals, paintings and a couple of dolls, so I get where your coming from, there. As long as you know that you don't have to go through things by yourself anymore; you have people you can lean on for support. And a toddler, apparently Very Happy
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:05 pm

Uh... I hadn't realized that it was bothering you. I mean, I was just trying to cool off without having to dunk myself under. *smirks and lifts more water, dropping it on her hair* Kennedy's pregnant, which has an automatic pull to others. I think you're wonderful, and I have a preference to you.
My hair down? I didn't know you liked it, I'll wear it down more often. *smiles and leans against his shoulder* Another request, please don't stop blushing. Ever. It's adorable.
I guess we have more in common than I thought. *smiles and sits in a chair just as Sora comes rushing up. Carefully pulls the toddler into her lap and brushes her damp hair away from her face* Hey little Sora, how're you today?

Riley: Skipping out on the ball had been my idea, but jogging was just a bonus really. I had planned on going out to work out, and Minx had obviously been interested in joining. Not like she needed it, with the vampire thing going for her. I was ahead for a moment before she moved past, jogging backwards just to screw with me. "You and you're teasing..." I continued to jog, watching her carefully. "We had enough dancing at the wedding, and you know I can't dance worth a damn. Besides..." I caught up with a bit more effort and pulled her into my chest, stopping her from running. "There's no reason we can't have our own sort of fun without following the mansions plans. A little workout, jogging around and then maybe sitting in our bedroom, watching movies. How about that?" A shower had to be fit in there, but the rest of the plan sounded wonderful. Maybe watching movies usually take a turn, but that was entirely okay.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:01 pm

*Shuts her eyes as water's poured over her, then opens them.* You might be a bit biased Razz But yeah, you pouring water over yourself can be very distracting. The only thing missing is slow motion and any girl would be drooling all over you!

*Hides his face in Elsa's hair, hiding the blush.* I don't think it's even possible for me to stop blushing, especially when you keep complimenting my looks and adorableness and stuff! *Takes a moment to let the blush subside, then lifts his head once again, taking hold of Elsa's hand.* I think this cnversation could go on forever about what we like about each other, but I'd just like to add that if I'm not allowed to stop blushing, you're not allowed to stop smiling, because I really love your smile. And if you ever stop smiling, I'll do my nest to bring the smile back Very Happy

I'm good! I swimmed! X3 *Nods.* Yup, that's right, Sora's been learning to swim like a big girl Smile I've been doing most of the teaching, actually but Yuffie's helped too, and then Henry took over Smile And I got Justin wet! *Giggles.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next