House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+3
Blood-Vampire
Shadowhunter
Scampi
7 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 2 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Britt-21 Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:29 am

wolfy, dimitri looks perfect as he is XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:38 am

Ugggghhhh my throat hurts.
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:05 am

Well my boyfriend is still passed out on FaceTime lol but sup people
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:10 am

What? XD
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:12 am

Me and my boyfriend fell asleep on FaceTime last night so now I'm listening to him snoring lol
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:14 am

Wow xD I have no clue how that works-I don't have an iphone, but ok!
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:18 am

I have an iPod and IPad. The iPad is what I'm using to FaceTime him lol
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:26 am

Oh. I don't own apple products at all. Well I have one older ipod but it doesnt even take pictures.
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:05 am

Britt-21 wrote:wolfy, dimitri looks perfect as he is XD

What about his history and other details? Because I remember Lilly saying something about having another sister once but I was unsure :S

In other news, I got my hair cut! It's as short as Yuffie's is - well, was, she's actually in need of a haircut, too - now X3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:10 am

The House Of Immortality - Page 2 Yuffie13
Actually, her's is still shorter :/ Shorter at the front, at least. In the back we have the same length, but mine's that length all the way around so... Yeah... A little different but pretty darn close!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:31 am

I remember us making fun of her xD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:39 am

Mhmm.

Oh gosh, I've just come up with a plan. Why do I have to come up with plans?! DX

So Justin hasn't told his family that his dad is alive and has another family and stuff, right? So what is his mum and Cassy and co found out? They'd be furious with Justin for not saying anything, especially Cassy who's pregnant and hormonal, they'll fall out with Justin and he'd feel terrible for not saying anything, then, if his mum and dad get back together, Justin will be mad because of that. That'd also fix the problem of 'What's gonna happen to Justin's mum if he ever moves to Arendelle' because his mum will probably live in Heaven with his dad after that.

But why must I come up with these ideas when I just made Justin's dad's form? I already technically have his mum and I can't have two characters that date but I really wanted to use Dimitri DX

Maybe if they didn't end up getting back together? Justin's mum could probably just move to Arendelle if she wants, anyway, or just stay where she is. *Shrugs.* But still, angry Justin is interesting... Bleh, there's other ways Justin can get angry, especially when his dad's involved.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:23 am

*Is in the pool, demonstrating to Sora how to swim.* See? It's just like this! Kick your legs and pull water back with your arms, Sora! *Is wearing water wings so that she doesn't drown. She starts to doggy-paddle, splashing water as she kicks her legs.* Swimmy swimmy swim swim, swim swim swim X3 *Is splashed in the face with water, getting the stinging chlorine in his eyes.* Gah! DX Careful kid! DX *Has a huge wave of water crash over him.* Yuffie! DX Quit complaining, Justin! You can't come to the pool and not end up being splashed! You can if it's just you in the pool, which it was for my until you guys showed up! DX *Keeps an eye on Sora as the toddler swims towards her.* Come on, Justin, even I think that's a kinda baby-ish approach to being in the pool. I just don't like getting chlorine in my eyes; it hurts like crazy >.<
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:38 am

*sits in one of the chairs, holding her sweatshirt around herself* Let's not blind Mr. Bridges ladies, I do require him. He's a wonderful snuggler.
Teaching little Sora to swim, hmm? *sits on the edge of the pool, his feet hanging in* Doing a pretty wonderful job, little princess. It's always easiest to doggy paddle first and work your way up to the harder stuff.
Hola Smile
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:47 am

Hi Linz!

You 'Require' me? *Rubs his stinging eyes a little and pouts overdramatically.* Wow, I feel so loved. Are you only keeping me around because you require some snuggling? Yup! That's probably the only reason! Razz You're mean today Sad I'm mean to those I'm friends with. Yup, it's true, Justin. You should considered yourself touched that she cares enough to tease you Razz Now, Sora, wanna go and see Henry! Ok! *Turns with Anna's assistance and swims over to Henry.* Hi Hen-Hen! Hi Hen-Hen ^_^ *Smiles at the sight, then looks to Elsa.* So, are you gonna join us or do I have to pull you in? Razz Leave her be, Yuffie. Pulling her in is dangerous. That's exactly why she'd join us of her own free will, if she were wise!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:06 am

Well, I suppose I'll get in. *stands and removes the sweatshirt, revealing a light blue bikini* It's a late birthday present from Kennedy, don't laugh. *slides into the pool and smiles at Justin* I do love you, just so you know.
Hello ladies *smiles and removes his shirt before dropping off the edge and into the pool* I should teach Micah how to swim when he comes home, it's never really too early to start. *offers his arms to Sora* Want me to give you a few pointers little princess, and let Anna rest her arms a while?
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:21 am

I know you love me, Elsa, and I love you too, I was just kidding about thinking you only required me for hugs. And why would I laugh when you look so beautiful? Wink :O Ok, so not only does Elsa have a better figure than me, but now Henry's bringing sexy back, too?! It's just too much to handle in one day! DX *Chuckles at Yuffie, then smiles at Henry.* Thank you for offering to take over Smile *Passes Sora off to Henry, then swims over to the others.* *Paddles on the spot.* Hen-Hen teach me to swim? Smile So, I see that my sister's finally found the courage to join us, huh? Razz And come out of her room for once; it's a miracle! *Narrows her eyes at Yuffie for the poorly worded comment.* O.o... What? It's true. *Dunks Yuffie under the water.* I've think I've heard enough from- *Screams a little as Yuffie pulls her under the water.* Girls... >.< *Surfaces, coughing up water as Yuffie follows suit.* That. Was. Not. Funny! You deserved that one! Don't dish out what you can't take yourself!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:33 am

Ah, I see. Well, if you think I pool beautiful then I guess I'll have to take your word for it. *shrugs and wraps an arm around his waist as her other hand toyed with the ends of his hair* You look very handsome, Justin. So I suppose we're an attractive couple?
I can teach you to swim, if you want. My mother taught me as a young boy, out of fear my father would only throw me in, but I know a few things. Lay on your belly across my arms and practice paddling, that's a good way and I promise I won't drop you. *smiles at Yuffie and adjusts Sora on his arms, laying her on her belly* Well, I think you look wonderful, I can help how I look though. I'd dull it down but I'm in the mood to show some skin.
You know, I do come out of my room. I go to town mostly, or to talk to Kennedy. She's the one always in her bedroom, all the stress of being pregnant and everything. *shrugs*
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:43 am

No, Henry, don't ever think of dulling it down! No guy should dull down his sexiness! *Scrambles on top of Henry's arms and starts splashing around.* I swimming! Yay! X3

*Closes his eyes for a moment, enjoying the feeling of Elsa playing with his hair, then opens them again, blushing as Elsa calls him handsome.* Yeah, I guess we are an attractive couple Smile *Sets his hands on his girlfriend's waist.* But you're definitely the most attractive out of the two of us. *Kisses her briefly.* Ugh, too sappy! I think I'm gonna throw up >.< Hehe, sorry ^_^" *Rolls her eyes at Yuffie.* Maybe we should invite Kennedy down here at some point, too. Wait, are pregnant women even allowed to swim? I dunno, I never tried. *Shrugs.* Well, if she can't we can all just relax in the chairs.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:07 am

Well, I won't then. No dulling, let my sexy flag fly and all that
I disagree, but I won't argue with you about it right now Mr. Bridges. *leaves his hair alone and wraps her other arm around him, hugging him with her head against his chest* I think they can swim, it's supposed to be good for them actually. No hot tubs though, that's bad. Kennedy read a couple books and weighed in on her thoughts with me.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:21 am

Good, Henry. *Swims over to him and Sora.* By the way, keep the beard thing you've got going on; that's equally as sexy as the shirtlessnes Wink *Keeps splashing but waves to her mommy with one hand.* Hi mommy! ^_^ Hey Sora, you're doing great Very Happy

In which case, we'll invite Kennedy next time. I bet she'd love spending time with us Smile *His blush deepens as Elsa rests her head on his bare chest.* Mhmm. A-And, uh, you should invite Matio too, next time. We're kinda outnumered by women right now. *Wraps his arms fully around Elsa, kicking his legs a little to keep afloat.* He's too busy getting ready for college :/ *Realises Elsa and Justin are getting closer and smiles a little, deciding to give them some alone time.* But you know what? I'll think I'll go and grab Kennedy right now ^_^ Try not to have too much fun without us! *Swims to the edge and gets out, wrapping her towel around herself before heading inside and upstairs to fetch Kennedy.* We wont... I don't think ^_^" *Looks down at Elsa and kisses her head.* So, while you're here, are you free on the 27th? I was thinking about us maybe having dinner with my family, if that's ok.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:31 am

Oh boy, thunder and lightning >.<
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:43 am

Oh, you like that? It's really just carelessness and I think it makes me look older, but if you like it then it'll stay. *smirks and looks down to Sora* She's a natural, taking a real shine to swimming without any real problems.
The twenty seventh, hmm? I don't have any plans, and I'd love to see your family. I mean, we've been dating a while and I need to get to know them better anyway. *shrugs and presses a kiss to the underside of his jaw*
*helps herself off the bed and answers the door, expecting Kai but finds Anna there instead* Hey, what's up Anna? *leans against the doorframe and rubs her stomach* You don't normally come around without your sister or Yuffie
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:00 am

Such a beautiful light show! I rarely ever get to see the lightning bolt but it's right in my view of sight X3

It makes you look older but it also makes you look more rough and rugged and... Masculine Very Happy But yeah, Sora's a quick learner, and Anna and I have given her a couple lessons before today. *Shrugs.* I'm a little scared about, like, whenever I decide she doesn't need water wings :S I dunno, how do I know when she's ok to swim without them and not drown?

*Smiles.* Yeah, and they need to get to know you better too, I mean, I haven't told them much, because I wasn't sure how much about yourself you wanted to reveal. I've only mentioned ice powers, which they're ok with, and that you have a sister called Anna. *Shrugs and kisses Elsa again, longer this time now that they weren't in Anna's presence, and puts some space in between them.* So are we actually gonna swim? I mean, it is called a swimming pool, afterall, and you've done no swimming so far Razz

I know, but they're currently... Preoccupied with their partners. Or 'Friend', *Makes air quotation marks.* in Yuffie's case. Do you wanna join us down by the pool, though? I heard you could do with destressing. Not that, uh, said person meant it in a bad way or anything, they didn't mean to imply that you were in a foul mood or something alone those lines, th-they were just, uh, concerned about your wellbeing ^_^"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:04 am

linzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down