House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+5
L is for Lindsey
hrs2.0
Wolfsoul
Scampi
Firefly155
9 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 38 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:27 pm

Lucky! I have another week! DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:30 pm

Haha, sucks to be you Razz
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:32 pm

Indeed it does :/ Meh, I'll di hardcore revision over the weekend so... Yeah...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:35 pm

Might as well post this now rather than later when I'm all depressed:

My children were my life, so it came as no surprise that I treated them to anything they desired or, in Arthur's case, what I thought he might desire if he were able to communicate. Hence why, while Kiara was helping Hope to study, I was outside with my third child in the sunshine. Arthur was too young to really explore the garden, but at least he was able to witness all the bright colors and the beautiful butterflies that flew from plant to plant, as well as gain some healthy vitamin D. I smiled contently as we sat on the picnic blanket with our basket of food, drink and sunscreen, taking in the fresh air surrounding us. Arthur managed to spot a rabbit near the edge of the forest and pointed to it, causing my smile to widen. "That's a bunny, son." I murmured quietly. "It doesn't like loud noise, so you'll have to be-" 'Bah! BAH!' The bunny hoped off, startled by the loud noise and a rolled my eyes. "-Quiet." Well, I guess not everything could go according to plan, right? Still, as long as Arthur enjoyed himself, I was quite content.

I was in the library with Hope, teaching her advanced 9th grade mathematics, which she understood perfectly. Either Hope was super smart, or I was a better teacher than I realised. I wasn’t sure which option it was but, either was, it gave me enough courage to apply as a teacher at the new immortal school that was opening in September, I mean, if I was doing something right with Hope, maybe I could do it with the other children as well. And I’d still get to spend time with Hope, if I was assigned to teach her class, and she could actually make friends at recess and lunchtime instead of being stuck with me. Heck, maybe even I could make friends, although maybe the friendship boat had sailed for me long ago. Even so, I thought this school would be a great opportunity for both Hope and myself; it was a step forward on a path to a better life.

I had been busy advertising employment opportunities for the school and interviewing those who wished to be hired. On top of that, I had been busy putting up posters around the mansion, inviting parents to a few Open Days to look around the school in the hopes that they will send their child to school there. Even though this was exciting – to see James’ final dream become a reality – I realised that it was taking up quite a lot of my time, and therefore I was unable to see Daniel as often as I wished. With this in mind, I made sure that my schedule for this week was cleared, so that I could spend it entirely with him and make up for lost time, even if that meant that I had to sit quietly while he tended to Miss Candi. I made sure to wait until 11am – he was bound to be awake by then – and then walked up to his room, assuming that he would be there and, if not, I would check Miss Candi’s room. Taking a moment to calm my beating heart, I took a breath, then knocked gently on the door of my love’s bedroom, hoping that he would answer.

Since Sammi had no lessons anymore but I had to work all day, I had given her permission to start planning the wedding without me, starting with the little details like what date she wanted to get married on. I was basically giving my girl full control over the wedding, as long as she didn't make it too girly and she ran everything by me when I came home from work. Which was right now, at 7:30 at night. "Hey babe, I'm back." I told Sammi as I walked in, immediately having Yuki rub up against my leg. Smiling a little, I picked the black cat up and walked over to the bed, sitting down next to my fiancee as she looked stuff up on the laptop. After a quick kiss to her shoulder, I asked, "So, have you come up with a date or any other plans? Are we gonna get married soon or are we gonna wait a year or two so that you can start doing your lawyer stuff first?" That was if she passed her exams, but I had confidence in Sammi because she was a smart, confident woman; she was bound to pass her exams with flying colours!

"I think a wolf pup wouldn't be so bad." I shrugged as I took my ice cream, paid for mine and Dilynn's and licked it just enough to prevent the melted stuff dripping on my hand. "I mean, dogs are descended from wolves, or at least related to them, right? So I think it'd be a good experience for Tucker to play around with his ancestor or whatever. The only thing we'd need to worry about is our wolf kid teaching Tucker to walk on the wild side," Quite literally. "And cause trouble. But every parent has to deal with troublesome kids at some point anyway, we'd just have to deal with troublesome canines instead." Dilynn had no free hands now, since she was still holding Tucker in one arm and the ice cream in the other, so instead I just rested my hand on the small of her back as we kept walking across the beach, eating my ice cream as I went along.

Having a friend over seemed to put in good mood. Not that she had been in a bad mood beforehand or anything, it just made her... I dunno, a but crazier. A good kind of crazy, though, that made her have a little more fun. Because of this, I had said that Sierra could invite Kimmy or any other friends around more often, as long as she gave me a bit more notice next time. Speaking of notice, maybe I should tell Sierra about that ball before it was too short notice. I had heard about the ball when I had bumped into Yuffie the other day and she was complaining about how one of her new royal friends were putting on a ball and was forcing her to wear a dress. A part of me thought Sierra might like to go. Another part of me just desperately wanted to see the rare and probably hilarious sight of Yuffie in a dress. With that in mind as I pulled on some boxers sweatpants after having a shower, I headed into the living room where Sierra sat watching tv, clearly waiting for me to join her. "Hey Sierra, do you remember that mansion you used to live in, like, 4 years ago?" I asked rhetorically as I sat on the couch next to my future fianceé, wrapping an arm loosely around her shoulders. "Well apparently they're holding a fancy ball for the guy who runs the place and I was wondering if, you know, you'd like to go." Apparently it was really formal, which had me a bit worried, but if Sierra would enioy herself at the ball, then I'd just have to endure it.

"Years. You've been dating him for years." I corrected Nathalie with a frown, pulling my sister into a hug. "I'd say I understand but, to be honest, I don't. I can imagine it's horrible though." I sighed, trying to think of a way to help Nathalie, but I could only think of two options and both would be really hard. "Well... You could try and be with him or you could just... Not have a love life, but I think the first options better... If it helps, Nathalie, he really really loves you, and you loved him lots too, and... I don't know, maybe you'll start remembering things soon and, if not, it could still work. We'll all help to make it work." Maybe if we could make it work again, Nathalie would be super happy like she was before the accident. Letting out a breath, I decided to get off of the topic of Natty's past and stood to my feet. "Lets go home, ok? I believe I have some things to do."

"Ohhh, so it's a giant tv." I tried imagining it and grinned at the picture in my mind. "That's so amazing! I can't wait!" And there would be candy, which meant chocolate! I was just going to stock up on chocolate and maybe a drink before we went it; that would, hopefully, last me the... two hours, roughly? Yeah, the two hours that movies usually went on for. "As for the movie you mentioned, it sounds perfect." More than perfect, actually. A fairytale but from the villain's perspective? Who came up with that genius idea? It'd be so intriguing to see the villain's backstory, as much as I loved the story of Princess Aurora and the whole 'True loves kiss waking her up' thing! "I think we should definitely see that one, especially if you really want to see it."

A little shaken? Nearly gave her a heart attack? Oh gosh, maybe surprising her like that was a bad idea, I thought it'd be a good kind of surprise, as opposed to the surprises Elsa didn't like, but I was wrong, definitely wrong if she felt shaken up after the flight. "I'm sorry." I frowned, apologising again even though I had already apologised in advance, making sure that this time sounded a lot more genuine. "The next time I wanna fly off with you, I'll warn you beforehand, I promise." Raising our hands, I kissed Elsa's knuckles, then led her over to where we had to pay for entry, taking it slowly for Elsa's sake (It wasn't as if we needed to rush, anyway). Once I had paid for the both of us, we walked into the theme park. I took a moment to scan the area with my eyes, taking in the sight of the tops of roller coasters, the kids stuffing their faces with food and carrying toys won in games. You could just about hear the excited screams of those on the roller coasters a little distance away from where we were standing, causing me to grin in anticipation. "So, what are your first thoughts?" I couldn't believe I actually had to ask that, but I was keeping my promise to stay out of Elsa's head. "Wait, no, let me guess." My gaze focused on Elsa's face as I tried to read her expression. "You're... Nervous now that you've heard people screaming on the roller coasters, but overall you're excited? Maybe just a little worried about getting scared on the rides and your magic going a little crazy?" Ugh, this was so hard without using my powers; I was probably completely wrong. Normal people had a hard life, having to guess what other people were thinking!

Ok, that was rude. I asked a simple question and she gave a cague answer and came up with an excuse to leave. "I'm sorry, but what exactly did I do?" I called out to the girl, a little unnerved by the fact that she already seemed to dislike me, or at least not want to be near me. "I just wanted to know about the book, I didn't ask you out on a date or anything like that - not that I would anyway, you're too young for me - so why exactly are you trying to avoid striking up a coversation with me?" It wasn't as if I was going to bite her.

The first kiss as husband and wife... I had figured it'd be just like any other kiss Sam and I shared but it was different with this new sensation of overwhelming joy flowing through my veins. I melted into Sam's touch, my lips pressing back as lovingly as I could while retaining that kiss' sweet, child-friendly nature.
The kiss was over too soon for my liking but I supposed that was a good thing right now - any more kissing and it might've crossed the border of making out, if I wasn't careful. I would've pouted if it weren't for the fact that I was ecstatic, pretty much walking on air over the fact that I was now Sam's wife, causing me to be unable to do anything but grin. That grin was only made painfully bigger as Sam called me Mrs Newkirk for the first time. Mrs Reyna Newkirk. Gosh, that was never going to get old.
"I would love to accompany you down the aisle, Mr Newkirk." I replied, giving him another quick kiss before releasing his hands so that I could link my arm with his.

((Sorry for shortness; I think we should do skippy skippy but I'm not sure where to skip to. I think the evening will go like this:
Photographs in the forest/a flower garden/somewhere pretty
The meal (With speeches from people and stuff)
The party (And the first dance as man and wife)
Either spend a night at home then start the honeymoon tomorrow, or just start driving/flying/whatever to the honeymoon straight after the party.

Where do you think we should skippy skippy to?))

Luna stared up at the play scape. She had seen one before, of course, at the orphanage but she had never been able to go on it since that was were the bullies spent most of their time. Now she had the chance to go on one all by herself. Well, with Smarty and Jack. She wasn't sure where to even start, but the long green things looked fun; the bullies at the orphanage certainly spent a lot of time sliding down them. "I wanna go on that." The little girl told Jack, pointing to the long green thing closest to the swings. It didn't look as scary as the tube-shaped one, and she was sure that Smarty would find it fun too!

"Ok, hello, yes and no sound pretty easy but... Ayo? Ayer? Whatever the correct pronunciation for goodbye is, that's gonna take a little while to figure out." Hallå kinda sounded like the German word, hallo, ja also sounded like the German word and nej, well, it sounded like the horse noise, so that was pretty easy so... Yeah, goodbye was gonna trip me up out of those for. "How would you say 'My name is Xavier' I asked curiously, bringing my knees up to my chest and resting my head on them. A minute ago she seemed a little nervous about me sitting next to her, but now she seemed fine. I hoped I hadn't done anything to upset her...

"I was thinking about the park too, actually, since it's a sunny day and all." I echoed Henry's idea as I took his hand and allowed him to help me up. "We could let Sora and Micah play on the slides and maybe feed the animals." Taking Micah into my own arms, I added, "How's that sound to you, kiddo? Wanna go and feed the ducks?" I ruffled the little boy's hair, then headed out of the room and to my own with him on my hip. As soon as I gt there, I scooped Sora up single handedly in one swift motion and set her on my other hip. "Wakey wakey, Sora. We're heading out." As soon as she saw Micah, her little face brigtened. "Micah! Mi Mi Micah!" She called out loudly, even though he was within touching distance. Well, he was until I shuffled the kids around so that Sora was on my shoulders and Micah was in the other hip. Using my free hand to grab my wallet and slide it into my pocket, I turned around to face Henry - I had heard his footsteps approaching the open door. "So, are we ready to go now? Oh, and by the way, you're not getting Micah back now, he's mine." I stuck out my tongue a little, just joking about stealing Henry's adopted kid because, seriously, one kid was enough for me!

"Isn't that the way the world works?" I asked as I raised an eyebrow at Rose, slowly draping an arm around her shoulders to test out this 'No punishment' thing. "I mean, when you do something bad, you're meant to get punished for it. Not that I want to be punished, even if I do deserve it for being a drunk douche last night, but it's just... Everything in life has a consequence, doesn't it? Or, at least, every good thing has a reward and every bad thing has a punishment." I had been punished a lot in my 18, almost 19 years. Things were ok when I was a kid but once my IED kicked in, I got punished for every explosion, every little thing I did wrong and, well, now look at me, I'm family-less, desperately clinging on to the last little reminders of them I had left, as well as the last person in my life left. Maybe if I stopped doing bad things, I'd be rewarded instead of punished, but how was I supposed to stop myself from having a mental disorder?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:56 am

*noms on chips from the Chip Shop* Nommy nommy X3
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Jun 14, 2014 1:02 am

The House Of Immortality - Page 38 Tumblr_n72yeyvijD1rtpfpio1_400
omg. this is adorable :O
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:06 am

That went well... Which means it probably went horribly wrong ^_^"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:15 am

HTTYD2 advery 'See it first this fathers day' WTF?!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:18 am

According to the Odeon it doesn't come out till 11/7 *eyetwitch*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:24 am

Confuzzling...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:29 am

Mhmm :S Me no likey.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:33 am

Me neither :S

Anywho I'm home now so would you like to rp?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:40 am

Hehe, my Elsa picture's been added to the Jack Frost x Elsa group I've joined on DA. On top of that, 2 more favourites and another person adding it to their collection! This is my most popular drawing yet! X3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:59 am

Aww :3

And I'm kinda busy writing a fanfic, maybe later though ^_^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:59 am

Ok then.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:10 am

Britt stop lurking! DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:36 am

Good luck getting her to stop Razz
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:37 am

It's not gonna work -_- Meh, whatever, I'm sorting out my new CD now anywho.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:42 am

Okies ^_^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:43 am

Hehe, I wonder if mum knows how to put only the songs she likes on her mp3 player. If not, some of these songs are gonna freak her out XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:45 am

... Can you not just select the ones you want?

what songs are they? dare i ask?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:51 am

I can, but I don't think mum knows how to, and I'm not gonna tell her.

And it's Now That's What I Call Rock, which actually isn't that bad but mum doesn't know half of these songs and I'm pretty sure that songs like Pumped Up Kicks will scare her lyrics-wise and songs like Smooth Criminal (Alien Ant Farm vers.) will scare her heaviness-wise XD It'll be funny to see how she reacts, though XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:59 am

I know more of these songs than I thought O.o
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Jun 14, 2014 5:04 am

Lol XD

I'll have to look up what songs are on there Razz
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jun 14, 2014 5:07 am

I think it's pretty good, but then again I grew up (And am still growing up) with most of these songs so... Yeah... Mum only really knows the songs on the advert, so she's gonna find this an interesting experience XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next