House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+6
Scampi
rae
midget
Britt-21
Blood-Vampire
Wolfsoul
10 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality Empty The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:41 am

Hee hee ^_^
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

The House Of Immortality Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:42 am

As she hugged me I hugged her back. Then icoukd feel her trace over my scar. Ya Atleast you got some powers you could use. All I could do was rip out.......um Nevermind." I say making sure I didn't gross her out or anything. I didn't need her thinking I was some kind of creepy killer ripping out people's hearts. "Ok so maybe I should get a shirt on and we could go into town. I want to get you something to say I'm sorry. I wanna prove that I didn't mean to hurt you and I never want to."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:43 am

miki- single
Mia- single nao
jay- single but doesnt want to admit it XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:48 am

Hey, just give me a bit to reply
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:49 am

I shuddered a bit but nodded my head in understanding. "You don't need to buy me anything to apologise with, but a trip to town would be nice... If you carry me there." I laughed a little and looked down at Snowball as she stood on her hind legs, resting her front paws against my leg. "Can we bring Snowball too? She needs a walk." I asked, scratching behind her ear. We'd have to leave her outside the stores, but she could do with some exercise, otherwise she'd become tubby!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:49 am

Ok midget Very Happy
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:54 am

I looked down at the puppy and nod. "Alright but I'm not carrying you guys. I'm still weak. It takes time healing when you just feed on animals. And I'm still buying you something." I say sticking out my tongue and walking over to my closet and putting on my shirt and a sweat jacket. I then went to my dresser pulling out extra money I hid knowing something might happen. "Plus if I were to leave wouldn't I have taken all my stuff and money." I say with a laugh and slipped on my shoes.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:01 am

"True." I let out a sigh and then picked up Snowball, heading to my room and grabbing her leash. Once the leash was attached to Snowball's collar, I headed back to Dylan's room and leaned in the doorway. "Ok, here's the deal, we go to town - walking, not making you carry me or anything - and we go window shopping you do not buy me anything, ok? You don't need to buy me things to earn my forgiveness, I've already forgiven you, so buying me something would be a waste of money."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:03 am

Hayden: "I don't think I've ever slept in my clothes even when I'm with you." I said as I got up and stripped down to my boxers, keeping on eye on yuffie to make sure she didn't stumble and hurt herself. Although I couldn't help my gaze wondering over her body quickly before I turned and climbed into bed. What could I say, I was a guy who had a hot girlfriend. I sighed and stretched out onto my back as I waited for her to join me.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:06 am

"Then it will be a Christmas gift for you. Even though you will know what it is." I say with a laugh and ruffled my hair alittle. "Alright let's go." I say and walk out of my room flossing the door and heading downstairs. "And christmas does revolve in Atleast one gift so ha." I say with a laugh.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:14 am

Once changed into my pyjamas, I crawled into bed next to Hayden. For a moment I just ran my hand over Hayden's stomach, then I smirked and started kissing his stomach, moving upwards to Haydie's chest, then his neck, then his jaw and then finally ending with a long, drawn out kiss to my boyfriend's lips. "Gah!" I exclaimed as I pulled away a little breathless. "I'm tired but I don't wanna go to bed!" I just wanted to lie there with my amazing boyfriend and talk about random c***, no matter how late it was!

"Fine. One christmas gift." I held Dylan's hand while my other hand kept ahold of Snowball's leash. She was pulling a little, but I had vampire strength so it didn't really bother me. "Is there anything you'd like for christmas?" I had something in mind but it didn't seem like much... Maybe I should get Dylan some looser boxers...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:20 am

"Well I could always do with a new leather jacket since you can have my old one." I say with a smile as I looked down at her. "I might wanna help you look though. I don't need a jacket that's really tight on me." I say with a laugh and walked out of the mansion. "Ok so maybe we shouldn't take the middle of the woods path. I think theirs a faster path up in the thiner part of the woods." I say pointing to what I ment.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:23 am

Hayden: I laughed quietly and placed a soft kiss to her head. "If your tired, you should sleep. God knows what time Chekov will decide to wake us up at." Besides I was tired as well, and I doubted that we'd get lucky enough that she wouldn't come at all. I wrapped an arm around her waist, pulling her closer to me as I did so.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:29 am

Joseph Gordon-Levitt in The Dark Knight Rises. Again. Lol. Yessssss.
Sorry. D: did my sister freak you out? She has that effect on people sometimes...
*glares* Shut up, Max!

Sorry! DX Mandie and Max are my most developed characters. I've had them since the beginning. So... Yeah.
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:34 am

Max, that wasn't a very nice thing to say *she scolded playfully*
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:35 am

I nodded my head in agreement, smiling at the fact that Dylan's leather jacket was now mine, even though it was a bit too big for me. "Yeah, good idea, the thinner path would be less likely to have werewolves on it. And thanks for giving me your precious jacket, it's very kind and I'll make sure to buy you and even cooler jacket to make up for the loss of your old one." I then started leading my boyfriend and Snowball down he nicer, safer past.

I sighed a little and buried my head into Hayden's chest as I snuggled into him. "Fine." I kissed Hayden's chest one final time and then said, "Goodnight Haydie, love you." before closing my eyes. After a couple minutes, the rise and fall of Hayden's chest sent me into a gentle sleep.

((Mhmm. But where's Suzie? Sad Maybe she's not talking because couldn't cope with teenaged pregnancy and died. *Smirks evilly.* O.O No. Please no! Where is she, Rae?! Is she ok?! Is she alive?! Please tell me she's still alive! *Giggles.* It's so easy to make him panic XD))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:41 am

"Alright I just don't want anything with gems on it and it's not pink." I say with a laugh and followed her into the path. As we passed a flower I got bored so I picked the flower and stuck it in her hair and smiled with a smirk after it. "Just make sure Snowball of here doesn't ....poop... In town." I say and look down at the dog. "Cause I won't be cleaning it up"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:45 am

I laughed a little and shook my head, trying not to accidetally shake the flower out of my hair. "Don't worry, nothing pink and sparkly for you and no dog pooping." But I couldn't garuntee that last part! Oh boy, maybe I should've just left Snowball at home! I'd probably just have to, like, teleport it to the forest or something...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:47 am

*frowns* but she's my sister! I can say those things about my sister, right?
Chill, Logan! She's in her room sleeping. -_- sheesh.
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:48 am

As we neared the town I looked around making sure nothing was wrong. Even through it was bright on the path you never know what could happen. As we neared the edge I kinda walked faster since I wanted out of the woods. I didn't need her or her pup keeping hurt cause of me. "Ok so I don't think you want coffee for Christmas so lets move pass them." I say with a laugh and skipped to the side with clothes and jewlery.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:50 am

Hayden: "Love you too." I whispered as she drifted off to sleep. Closing my eyes I expected to fall asleep just as easily as yuffie had, but I couldn't, her question from earlier haunting me. Did she say it because she wanted me to propose, or was it just some drunk ramble? I sighed in frustration and opened my eyes, staring at the ceiling for a while before turning my gaze to yuffie's peaceful face. I began running my fingers through her hair gently, it seemed to relax her and oddly it had the same effect on me as well. "I'm going to go grey from having to deal with you, that's for sure." Eventually I managed to fall asleep as well.

*sighs and shakes her head* Her being your sister makes it even worse
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:51 am

hai rae.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:57 am

((Oh... *Breathes a sigh of relief and glares at Bex.* Hee hee ^_^" *Hides behind the couch.* *Rolls his eyes and goes to snuggle next to Suzie.* He he he. Easily-panicked Logan turned into grumpy Logan ^_^"))

"Yeah, coffee would kind of ruin christmas." I laughed a little and quickly dragged Dylan past the jewellery store, because the stuff in there was to expensive to buy for my christmas gift. Once outside a clothes store, I tied Snowball to a post and told her to stay before heading into the store. "Lets search for a new jacket for you first. It migjt be easier since we know roughly what we're looking for."

((Next day midget, or are you done rping for today?))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:59 am

Next day!
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:02 am

I laughed and walked in and looked through the jacked. I wasn't really going to be picky. I then saw a leather jacket with a chain hanging from the side pocket to the bottom of the jacket. There was only one left with I was glad and it was my size. I smiled and took it off and looked at her. "I could use this. And if I get into trouble and chain can be a weapon."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next