House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+5
L is for Lindsey
hrs2.0
Wolfsoul
Scampi
Firefly155
9 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 21 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Shadowhunter Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:17 am

They keep hitting us with woth basketballs.
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:19 am

That is incredibly close to Elsa's birthday too... But yes, Independence Day. Fireworks. *Makes firework sounds.* Anyway, now to watch a manly episode of Riders Of Berk, and I've finally come onto The Heather Report! I read somewhere that it's meant to be, like, Astrid getting jealous of Heather spending time with Hiccup, or something along those lines.

Tell the sweaty boys to keep their balls to themselves!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  hrs2.0 Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:22 am

Yaaaah. Used to be more fun when I was little. Now I'm sort of like: we have become a country of literal blobs who complain about when people are skinny and about how they can't carry a military weapon around when people can't even get married fairly.

XD I've lost faith.
hrs2.0
hrs2.0

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:24 am

Hiccup: *Calming Toothless.*
Heather: H-... How did you do that?
Snotlout: That? That's nothing. Watch this. *Looks over to Hookfang.* Hookfang, get your butt over here!
Hookfang: *Gets up and flies off.*

Trololololol XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:45 am

Wolfsoul wrote:I couldn't do anything. I couldn't even wriggle around in the chair because the guy's free hand was pinning my hips down in place. A tear escaped my eyes as his lips moved to my neck, then to my collar bone. I could feel the stake piercing the skin at my side, but I only winced, not daring to make a sound in case it affected how they treated Rose. Gosh, I hoped she was ok. As much as I was worried for my own situation, I knew that I'd be able to pull through. Rose, however... The images that flashed through my mind of a completely broken down Rose after she had been kidnapped, witnessed the death of her friends and killed someone herself where interrupted as cold hands moved towards the clasps of my bra. I let out an involuntary gasp, pleading to God for the first time ever to stop this from happening. And it did. Loud thuds and voices shouting echoed down what I assumed to be a hallway outside. The guy in the room growled under his breath and left my side, walking over to the door. 'What the f*** is going on out there?!' He exclaimed, banging on the door to the men outside. But I already knew what was going on. I could hear it in her footsteps, her heavy breathing, the noises she let out as she beat people up. Oh thank God! Rose! She was ok! And apparently heading this way! I knew that if I called out to her, the guy in the room would pick up on what was going and try to stop Rose, so I had to be tactical, shuffling around as best as I could in the chair, scraping it across the floor as loudly as possible. 'Hey! Stop moving around!' The guy stormed back over to me and slapped me so hard that he knocked the chair over sideways. My head smacked across the concrete floor, causing me to see stars, but secretly I was smiling, because the bang of the chair toppling over was bound to alert Rose to my exact location. 'Remember what I said, princess? If you misbehave, we'll harm your friend!' Harm my friend? I think you'll find that my friend was currently harming you guys was my thought as I waited for Rose to show up and get me out of the damn vampire-proof chains.

dddaaammmnnn this is awesome XD

Rose had blood on her clothes, hands, arms,and face. She was pretty much pissed. And her clothes seemed to have taken damage too. Nothing stopped this Neko-Dhampir girl. These guys were going down with a strong fight. And so far, she seemed to be winning. Rose-5 Men- 0. No one goes and kidnaps her girlfriend and her only to be play things. Another guy came at her, and Rose countered with a swift kick to the feet, knocking the man down and swiping her sharp stake at his chest before continuing on, letting his screams fill the hall. The last, she struggled with but got the man and smacked him into the door before jabbing the stake into him and pulling it out, tossing him aside as she kicked right at the door a few times before kicking it open to reveal a pissed off Rose. Even more pissed when she saw Abby on the floor and her shirt gone. "You son of a bitch!" thats when she attacked.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:01 am

Was it bad that I felt proud as Rose started attacking the creepy blonde guy? I mean, Rose was usually this sweet, innocent, blushy girl and here she was totally kicking *ss. It made me want to yell out 'That's my girl!' but as the scent of blood flooded the room, I was quickly distracted. Oh gosh, how long had it been since I had had blood? Since this morning, so that must've been, like, over 12 hours now. My mouth watered at the mingling scents of all the people Rose had attacked, maybe even killed - I couldn't tell if the others were still breathing over the loud noises made by Rose and the b****** as they battled it out - and suddenly, despite still feeling lightheaded, I was desperate to get out of here and drink someone's blood. Wriggling around again, I snarled in frustration, then looked to Rose just as she was about to stab the blonde guy right in the heart. "Rose! Drop him and GET ME OUT OF THESE F***ING CHAINS!" I yelled at her, desperate to sink my teeth into something, anything, except the creep. Oh no, his fate was going to be much worse if Rose and I- actually, no, this guy was all hers; I'd rather sit back and enjoy Rose being the violent Hulk-like person, just this once.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:07 am

Wolfsoul wrote:Was it bad that I felt proud as Rose started attacking the creepy blonde guy? I mean, Rose was usually this sweet, innocent, blushy girl and here she was totally kicking *ss. It made me want to yell out 'That's my girl!' but as the scent of blood flooded the room, I was quickly distracted. Oh gosh, how long had it been since I had had blood? Since this morning, so that must've been, like, over 12 hours now. My mouth watered at the mingling scents of all the people Rose had attacked, maybe even killed - I couldn't tell if the others were still breathing over the loud noises made by Rose and the b****** as they battled it out - and suddenly, despite still feeling lightheaded, I was desperate to get out of here and drink someone's blood. Wriggling around again, I snarled in frustration, then looked to Rose just as she was about to stab the blonde guy right in the heart. "Rose! Drop him and GET ME OUT OF THESE F***ING CHAINS!" I yelled at her, desperate to sink my teeth into something, anything, except the creep. Oh no, his fate was going to be much worse if Rose and I- actually, no, this guy was all hers; I'd rather sit back and enjoy Rose being the violent Hulk-like person, just this once.

Rose ignored abby and jabbed the stake right into his heart before getting off him and walking over to Abby, working her way with the chains. But she needed a key and thats exactly what she got. It was in the man's pocket. Her look softened when she took care of her girlfriend "Abby.." she nuzzled her softly and took the chains off and pulled her into a tight hug
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:23 am

She disobeyed me. I said to drop him and she killed him first! I should've been mad, I should've been worrying about Rose possibly getting arrested if the police found out, but all of that was pushed to the side as soon as she hugged me. "Thank God you're ok." I murmured, hugging Rose back. In the silence I could only hear two breaths, two heartbeats. Great, Rose had illed everyone. I hated drinking blood from people who were already dead. Heaving a sigh, I decided on the second worst thing: Drinking from an animal. Well, half animal, in this case. Kissing her neck a couple times beforehand, I sunk my teeth into Rose's soft flesh, drinking as much as I could without making her dizzy or, y'know, dead. "Sorry, I had to." I apologised before narrowing my eyes slightly, "Although I wouldn't have had to if you had been careful not to spill any blood. You jerk, think before you do next time." Even so, I couldn't be entirely mad at her, I mean, she just saved my life, and saved me from being used, then killed - oh gosh, I almost... I gasped as I realised something and pulled away entirely with a wince, glancing down at the blood trickling from my side. F***, I didn't have any healing magic. Hopefully the wound would just heal by itself but until then, it was just gonna coat my side and cover the hem of my jeans. And I was going to have to walk home shirtless, too! Unless... Looking to Rose, I held out my hand, giving her an expectant look. When she didn't seem to catch on to what I was asking for, I quickly added, "He ripped my shirt, so hand me yours." I may have been acting semi-calm right now, but that was only to cover up the fact that I had mean on the verge of tears mere minutes; after all this time, I just didn't want to look weak in front of those I cared about.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:35 am

Rose smiled softly, hugging het tightly. But what she found surprising was Abby's teeth sinking into her neck and causing Rose to instinctively move her head to the side, letting out a soft moan before she pulled away, Making Rose cover her neck with her hand "Its ok.." she said, closing her eyes and speaking again "It was my only chance to get out and find you, Abby..I did what I had to do. I also killed this dude just by kicking him in the balls.." she giggled and then looked at her side where her wound was. by the looks of it, she wanted Rose's shirt. Shrugging, she took it off and handed it to her "Its torn up here and there but..it'll do." she didnt mind going shirtless.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:43 am

Well at least she didn't fuss about giving me her shirt. I pulled it on without hesitation, noting how it was a little too tight across the chest. "Geez, it looks like I have bigger b**bs than you." Sometimes I couldn't exactly control what came out of my mouth, and this was one of those time. As I looked around at the blood and the body of the creepy guy, knowing that there were even more bodies littering wherever the heck we were, I knew that this wasn't a place we should be hanging out, so I helped Rose up and got in position to let her jump onto my back. "Come on, lets go home and have showers and try to calm down." Even if we did eventually calm down after such a terrible night, I was keeping Rose close tonight and not letting her out of my sight, even if that meant I had to do something crazy like, I dunno, shower with her.
((You can post them travelling back to the mansion and stuff.))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:45 am

Wow a lot of people are on XD hello!
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:49 am

For once, yeah, although the majority of them are lurking...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:57 am

Like moi

But to be fair im on my phone :/ no internet until next monday
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:00 am

I lost my post. Damn it.

Summery: Rose went on her back and both of them headed home, rose said that she's gonna love having a showeer back home. They arrived to the mansion and rose got off abby's back and they both went to...the room for a shower
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:14 am

That sucks, Shadow :/

As soon as we got back, we headed to my room to have a shower. By the time we had gotten there, I'd changed my mind about showering together, but I was going to stay in the bathroom, just because I had almost lost her once tonight and wasn't going to lose her again, even for a split second. "You can shower first." I told my girlfriend, wiping some slowly-drying blood off of her cheek before sitting cross-legged on the ground. "You're already half-dressed anyway so... Yeah. I wont look if you don't want me to." Just to prove it, I looked down at my wound, bleeding through through Rose's shirt. When I lifted the shirt up, though, I realised that the bleeding was slowing down and was beginning to clot around the opening, which was a good thing... I think...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:29 am

I'm lurking cause I'm playing Spyro Razz
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:32 am

Fair enough. Well, I'm off to see Nightrider. *Grabs some fish and cooked chicken before heading up to the mountain.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:37 am

Rose nodded and watching her "..We'll take care of that." she told her girlfriend before undressing in front of her. The fight and everything caused her feelings to go numb. She turned on the water, waiting for it to get warm "7-8 guys.." she sighed "Who knew I could react on such a large scale." her ears and tail were nowhere to be found. And personally, she didnt want them to appear now.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:56 am

"You were running on adrenaline." I answered, glancing on for a second before catching myself and looking down again at my lap before I saw anything. Well... Almost before I saw anything. "Adrenaline tends to make us do things we didn't realise we were capable of, like take on several guys single-handedly. It's part of our 'Fight or flight' reaction and, well, I guess you're more of a fighter like me." Then again, I was a fighter because I was mentally messed up. "You'll probably feel tired later, once the adrenaline dies down. Which reminds me, you're sleeping with me tonight. It'll make me feel better if I knew you were safe." I had been their main target, so shouldn't Rose be the one worried about my safety? And yet, I was terrified of something happening to her. Maybe it was because I was selfish and just so scared of being alone again.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:23 am

*is already at the mansion and sees Wolfie coming* Thought you'd make an appearance soon Razz
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:27 am

Well the three hours I had with Nightrider this morning isn't enough for me Razz*Smells and food and walks over to Wolfie, nudging her to try and get the food.* Easy, big guy. Be patient. *Holds out a couple of fish and watches Nightrider eat it before stroking his snout.* Good boy :3 *Feeds him a bit more, then looks to Astrid.* So, have you been hiding out here all day?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:30 am

*watches with a smile* Pretty much yeah. I've still been trying to find out information about these other dragons that we've come across, the ones that can change into a dragon from a dog and ack again, but I've not had much luck.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:35 am

I don't know much about them either. I'd help if I did, but... Sorry :/ *Throws some cooked chicken at Astrid.* Was gonna feed that to Nightrider, but if you've been out here all day, you must be hungry. *Sets down the rest of the fish and cooked chicken and scratches under Nightrider's chin, smiling as she finds his sensitive spot and he flops to the ground.* Awww, you like that, don't you? *Growls lowly and blows smoke at Wolfie.* *Starts coughing.* Careful, buddy, I'm asthmatic DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:37 am

Colour for Comet?

*catches the chicken and starts to eat it* Yeah... Saying that won't make him stop, but at least he hasn't tried to set you on fire.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:41 am

Rose got into the shower and closed the...door/curtain "yeah, I know what you mean" she began cleaning the blood off of her body "Its insane after its all settled down and noticed what you did. Honestly, I dont regret it because they were evil bastards." she stated, shaking softly now
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next