House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+5
L is for Lindsey
hrs2.0
Wolfsoul
Scampi
Firefly155
9 posters

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 7 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Ali9910<3 Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:28 am

What's up? Smile
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:29 am

Not much, you?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:31 am

Just got back from my boyfriends. May have injuries my ankle so that's fun but otherwise I'm good.
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:32 am

Hi Ali!

And Justin's with Anna and Elsa in Elsa's room, but feel free to go and get him because Anna needs a word alone with Elsa anywho.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:33 am

Okie dokie. *heads up and find Justin* Heeey Justin,ol' buddy o' pal ^_^ Fancy helping me wake a Viking? ^_^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:37 am

Hey wolfie Smile
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:40 am

Something tells me I don't have a choice... I'll be back later, ladies ) *Kisses Elsa briefly and pats Anna's shoulder in a friendly manner before leaving the room.* Bye Justin! ^_^ So how exactly do you wann do this, Jack? Just knock on the door or risk our lives and go in the room?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:44 am

Why are they going to wake up Astrid?!
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:46 am

She's going back to Berk to get Abby a skirt and get me and Scampi our own dragons X3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:47 am

Oh god. Please no fire breathing ones. You guys would burn the mansion down
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:55 am

Don't worry, I'm not getting one that breathes fire... I'm getting one that breathes fire and sets itself on fire! >:3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:02 am

Well, that's comforting. *smiles and raises an eyebrow at Sora* Micah's hair is pretty soft huh? *reaches his hand over and ruffles Micah's hair*
*tries flattening his hair out before pointing to his eyes* Roo eyes... *touches Sora's nose and smiles* Dora's nose
*winces and looks at Yuffie* We're still working on saying the "s" sound.
*picks the kitten up, holding him in her lap* Thank you Anna, that's really wonderful. I mean, I didn't expect anything like this for my birthday, but I'm happy you thought of it. *brushes her hand over his fur, giving Justin the quick kiss before he departed.* What should I call him, anyway?
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:12 am

Dora? *Chuckles.* But she's neither Spanish, nor an explorer XD *Giggles and touches Micah's nose in return.* Micah's nose, *Points to her eyes.* Sora's eyes ^_^

I'm not sure. *Reaches forward and scratches the kitten behind the ear.* Uhhh... Christian? Or is that to human? Umm... Joseff? Nope, that's no good... Does he look ike a Timothy to you, or is it just me thinking crazy? *Rubs the back of her neck and laughs awkwardly.* I'm not good with coming up with names on the spot. It took me, like, two weeks to come up with Bartr's name ^_^"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:34 am

I think Elsa should call the cat Jotunn, because Jotunn are the giants from Norse mythology and the kitten gonna turn into one giant*ss cat when it's older

Either that or she should name him Heimdallr, because who doesn't love Heimdallr (Unless you don't know who Heimdallr is, of course) X3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:52 am

Yeah, sorry. He's still learning, he's younger than Sora anyway.
*giggles and looks up at Henry* Roo? Hen-Hen got Roo?
Roo's upstairs pal... I think maybe you're getting tired. *shrugs and kisses Micah's head*
*scrunches her nose to Timothy, uninterested* Human names are too formal. We need something powerful, for a kitten who'll grow into a manly cat. Any ideas along that?

I like the first option really, I have no idea who the second one is. 
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:08 am

He is the guardian of the gods. I only know what I learnt from the movie (*Is shot.*) but e's kinda like a protector, and he guards the bifrost which is, like, this portal thing that Thor and others use to travel between realms. And he's pretty cute in the movie X3

Maybe we should put Micah to bed :/ Sleepy Micah :3

A manly cat name? O.o Uhhhh... Odin? Jotunn? Agdar? Wait, no, we can't name him after papa, scratch that one. Uhhh... Ragnor? That sounds pretty manly, right? Uhhh... Going out in a limb here: Midas?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:29 am

And I fell asleep :/
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:45 am

Sure, yeah. *nods and pulls Micah into his lap* It's probably about time anyway. *stands, holding Micah to his chest* Would you prefer we walk you to your room, or would you guys like to come back to our room so I can lay Micah down, if you're not tired.
*rubs his eyes and buries his head into Henry's shoulder*

Hmm... I like the sound of Agdar and Jotunn. I'm not sure though...

Oh! I know who he is Smile he's totally awesome, and I think he's pretty cute too. 
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:39 pm

Hehe, indeed he is :3

*Picks up Sora and stands.* We'll come back to your room if that's cool with you. *Shrugs.*

I said scratch Agdar, as in forget about it. I'd rather not name a cat after Papa no matter how manly his name is; that would just be weird :S So that leave Jotunn, which I think suits him, since apparently Maine Coons can get huge in size! This little guy is probably going to be the biggest royal cat in Arendelle history!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:37 pm

Its fine, I'm sure Micah doesn't mind, do you Roo?
*shakes his head and smiles at Sora*
Our room it is then *nods and begins walking towards the steps* I feel as if this is the first of many Micah/Sora meetings. They seem to be getting along nicely. Then again, both of them are pretty friendly. *looks over his shoulder at Yuffie* Could have a couple of childhood best friends here, huh? I never personally had one, but it seems like a great experience.
I'm just partial to papa, I suppose. It would be weird though, you're right. *shakes her head and brings the kitten up to look at him eye level* You'll be a big boy someday, so perhaps such a name does fit you. You have to promise to be wonderfully behaved and lazy, like those adorable cats in the films. Deal? *realizes she's talking to a cat and smiles* And I think I'm going insane, wonderful. Jotunn it is.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jun 06, 2014 5:12 pm

Mhmm, it's a great experience Smile I think they're gonna be best friends for a long time, but Sora will probably wear the pants in the friendship. *Follows Henry upstairs as Sora starts to fall asleep in her arms.* I might have to go back to my room for a sec, actually.

*Hides a laugh behind her hand.* Don't worry, Elsa, talking to him is a good sign. And if you are going insane, maybe we should get you to a therapist; the last thing we need is for you to become a crazy cat lady Razz
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jun 06, 2014 5:43 pm

*Walks into the kitchen and finds Justin sleeping at the table. Going over, she gently shakes him awake,* Justin. Justiiin. *Groans but opens his eyes.* What do you want? You fell asleep at the table, Justin. I did? *Closes his eyes but then opens them wide, sitting upright.* Shoot! I promised the girls I'd come back! *Gets up and starts making a coffee.* You should be going home, Justin, not waking yourself up. *Shakes his head.* I don't want to break a promise. Besides, I'm sure Elsa wants to spend time with me, and I want to spend time with her. *Makes the coffee and takes a sip.* Idiot -_- What was that? Nothing! *Narrows eyes.* Don't call me an idiot. *Heads upstairs to be with Anna and Elsa.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:03 pm

You're probably right, Micah seems a little softer than Sora. *pauses at the bottom step and smiles* Alright, let's go to your room first then.
Im not going to become a crazy cat lady, I'm just going to have a healthy relationship with little Jotunn, right? *lowers the car back into her lap and smiles* Thanks again Anna, this is really great. Now I just have to imagine what I'll get you for your birthday.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:33 pm

Ok then Smile*Heads up to her room and puts Sora in her bed, brushing the bangs away from her daughter's face before turning to Henry.* Your room, now?

*Shakes her head.* You don't have to get me anything, really. You actually being able to celebrate with me will be the best gift I could ever ask for, 'cause, you know, it's been a while since we've been able to do that... *Looks down at her hands clasped in her lap.* *Walks in and sits down on the edge of the bed.* Sorry I disappeared, girls, I, uhh, I fell asleep at the kitchen table. It's kinda embarassing, actually ^_^" Maybe you should go to bed, Justin. Actually I have work soon, so I can't. *Takes a sip of his coffee.* You two should probably think about going to bed soon, though. Alright, *Clambers into bed beside Elsa.* *Raises an eyebrow.* Really, Anna? Really ^_^ Come on, Justin, have you never heard of a sleepover before? I have but... You didn't even ask permission O.o *Rolls eyes but sits up, deciding to humour Justin.* Sister dearest, may I please recieve your permission to sleep in your room tonight? *Gives Justin a 'Happy now?' look.* *Chuckles slightly.* I swear that's the most regal you' d sounded since you got here. Just because I don't talk formerly often, doesn't mean I'm not capable of doing it, Justin Razz

((Sorry for the poof! I needed to change my password to be able to get onto the internet and in order to do that I had to wait an hour for the library to open so that I could use the computers to change said password -_-))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:52 pm

*nods and adjusts a sleeping Micah on his shoulder* Sounds perfect. *holds the door open for Yuffie, making sure to keep his eyes on Sora just in case she was to wake up*
*smiles at Justin, despite the new company in her bed* Sure, a sleepover sounds like fun anyway. Shall you be joining us, oh wise angel? *giggles and lays back, placing Jotunn inbetween Anna and herself* You could stay at the foot of the bed, and Jotunn can stay up here with us. *smirks and sticks her tongue out at Justin*

No worries Smile I'm just Chillin, insomnia getting the best of me
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next