House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+4
Shadowhunter
Scampi
Britt-21
Wolfsoul
8 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality Empty The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Fri May 30, 2014 6:16 am

That's a really weird thing to click in with. It's like 'Suddenly, out of nowhere, "Ooh! Lets make Abby and Rose a couple!"'. I have no idea how that thought popped into your head XD

Even when Rose came back, I didn't stop until I had finished this song; I had this thing about stopping a song halfway through. Once I finished, though, I stood up and retured the guitar to the stand, smiling over at Rose, and checking out her outfit. "Not bad. You look pretty good in that." I commented as I walked over to her and rested my hands on her waist. I could hear Jupiter walking over to us again so I tried to distract Rose a little as he sniffed around her shoes. "So, apart from going to the cinema today, what would you like to do?" I asked as I rubbed circles into her waist with my thumbs. Geez, I really hoped this was a good enough distraction from the dog at her feet, otherwise I'd be acting weird for no reason!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

The House Of Immortality Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Britt-21 Fri May 30, 2014 6:25 am

I have no idea either. Things tend to pop up outta nowhere for me. xD

Rose smiled at Abby and blushed softly as she put her hands on her waist. This kept her from looking down at the little dog and be distracted by the girl in front of her "Mm...I dont know. I recently came back from being all over the place so..why dont we go out to a icecream shop or something?"
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri May 30, 2014 6:33 am

I'm really tempted to make a character like Astrid.

Sorry, just felt like letting you know that XD

Sorry I poofed as well, I had dinner and now I'm feeling a bit... Well... sdiycuwiufwsd. You know?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri May 30, 2014 6:35 am

"Hmm, ice cream sounds great. How about, instead of an ice cream shop, we just get some ice cream in the park?" That way I could take Jupiter for a walk, grab ice cream with Rose and she can hunt down as many helpless birds as she wanted. It'd be killing three birds (Literally, in Rose's case) with one stone. Plus Jupiter would be too distracted by all the other dogs in the park to bother Rose... Like he was doing now, I noticed as I quickly glanced down at her shoes. Dumb dog, leave her shoelaces alone! Heaving a sigh, I gave in and picked Jupiter up, scratching his head as he stared towards my best friend/girlfriend.

I understand. Hi Scampi!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri May 30, 2014 6:39 am

Mhmm ^_^ And I'm about to poof again since dad wants me to untangle a really really long wire so he can bring the new hub upstairs *Groans*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri May 30, 2014 6:39 am

Rose nodded "We can do that." The only time her cat instincts would kick in is when she saw yarn or dogs. "I think it might help me get over my whole dog issue too. I'm sick of the cat taking over and making me scared of dogs. I was never scared of dogs unless they were Psy hounds."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri May 30, 2014 6:49 am

"I don't know what a Psy hound is, but you're right. Some of your cat instncts are cute, but being scared of dogs is really problematic, especially when I own one." Grabbing Jupiter's leash from one of the drawers, I hooked him up to it, then set him on the floor, trust him to behave. "So, are you ready to go, Rosie?" I asked as I took her hand and tangled our fingers together. Before she had even given an answer, I was dragging her out of the room - yup, I deffinately wore the pants. "Come on, ice cream for breakfast awaits." Jupiter started barking and pulling in his leash and I couldn't help but laugh at that. It looked like he wanted ice cream too!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri May 30, 2014 6:53 am

Rose nodded "Yeah. Sometimes cute but stupid at the same time." Soon enough, she was being dragged out of the room. She started to walk with Abby "You drag me too much." She laughed softly and fixed her hat with her one hand "What icecream are you planning on getting?"
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri May 30, 2014 7:01 am

Aaaand I'm back ^_^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri May 30, 2014 7:01 am

So guys, about the Astrid idea... Should I actually create her or just someone... Like her...
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Fri May 30, 2014 7:09 am

So... I squirted milk out of my nose today. T'is a strange feeling.
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri May 30, 2014 7:11 am

Well that's the strangest thing I've heard today XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri May 30, 2014 7:11 am

"I'm thinking about getting a mint choc chip cone for me and maybe a vanilla cone for Jupiter if he's a good boy." If he left Rose alone for the trip. "I mean, I know that you're not meant to give a dog human food, but he loves it and it's kinda cute when he gets icecream on his nose. Not so cute when I have to clean it out of his fur later." Leaving the mansion, I patted my pocket, glad to find that I had left my wallet in the pocket of my jeans from the last time I went out. "What about you? What're you going to have? Chocolate? Strawberry? Or how about sharing my ice cream with me?" Not only did it save money, when we licked the ice cream at the same time... Oh gosh, I was really gonna have to ounch Jason for putting these thoughts in my head!!!

Lol Shadow! XD

Uhhh... Throw in Astrid if you want. It wouldn't be the first time we added a fictional character so... Yeah XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Fri May 30, 2014 7:12 am

It's not as bad as what caused me to do that. Too bad its a bit inappropriate to put on here xD
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri May 30, 2014 7:13 am

Mhmm XD It'll be interesting with her me thinks, and it may just help me get into her character even more... Although I don't know if I should include Stormfly or not XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Fri May 30, 2014 7:14 am

I think you should :3 it would be cool to have a dragon around.
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri May 30, 2014 7:14 am

Ah, I see. I'm surrounded by inappropriate comments pretty much everyday so... Yeah...

Wanna rp? Anna plans to prank Matio.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri May 30, 2014 7:18 am

Well we technically have a dra- No we don't. She's just a dog. Just a Czechoslovakian Wolfdog. o.O Alright then... Yeah cool a dragon would be cool ^_^

Yeah, and I live in a pub surrounded by inappropriate men so go for it Razz
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri May 30, 2014 7:22 am

Wolfsoul wrote:"I'm thinking about getting a mint choc chip cone for me and maybe a vanilla cone for Jupiter if he's a good boy." If he left Rose alone for the trip. "I mean, I know that you're not meant to give a dog human food, but he loves it and it's kinda cute when he gets icecream on his nose. Not so cute when I have to clean it out of his fur later." Leaving the mansion, I patted my pocket, glad to find that I had left my wallet in the pocket of my jeans from the last time I went out. "What about you? What're you going to have? Chocolate? Strawberry? Or how about sharing my ice cream with me?" Not only did it save money, when we licked the ice cream at the same time... Oh gosh, I was really gonna have to ounch Jason for putting these thoughts in my head!!!

Lol Shadow! XD

Uhhh... Throw in Astrid if you want. It wouldn't be the first time we added a fictional character so... Yeah XD

Rose blinked "...If we shared an icecream I dont think we'd be eating the icecream." she laughed softly "I'll just get Vanilla with sprinkles. I love that." she leaned on her slightly. Thinking about them both sharing an icecream. she blushed deeply "Yeah..I think I should get my own..."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Fri May 30, 2014 7:23 am

Spoiler:

Sure wolfie!! Let me switch to my laptop though first.
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri May 30, 2014 7:30 am

Okay, so Astrid does has parents but has never said their names so... Great I'm stuck already! DX
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri May 30, 2014 7:31 am

sis,I need to go to school with you xD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri May 30, 2014 7:37 am

Yuffie will be like 'You have a dragon? B**** please, I have three'. HeckC she could probably give Elsa a run for her money with her materia.
Actually, that could be interesting O.o Real magic vs. Materia. Yuffie would stand a chance as long as she defeats her opponents before the Materia tires her out.

Nuh uh, instead of eating the ice cream, we'd be eating each other's faces. That was what Rose was implying and that was what I was certainly thinking. "Ok, you get your own ice cream. Vanilla's too plain for me so... But maybe we can share an ice cream another day." Maybe in the privacy of my own room, though. As we reached the park, I let Jupiter off of his leash. He was trained enough to know not to run off until I said it was ok, so for now he just walked by our side as we made our way over to the ice cream truck. Once there, I pulled out my wallet and started counting out the money I'd need. "I'm paying for you, by the way, and I'm not giving you a say in the matter. Today is 'Treat Rose' day, so consider yourself treated."

Oh gosh, Shadow! XD I would've p***ed myself laughing! XD
Just like I was a minute ago when mum pointed out a yellow-ish stain on my dad's t-shirt by his crotch. I was crying with laughter! XD

After visiting Kennedy with Yuffie and Sora, getting the latest information on the baby, give baby advice - I had no advice to give, obviously, I just watched Yuffie give Kennedy advice - and having a good conversation, I left Kennedy and Yuffie alone. I really wanted to celebrate being back in my body with Matio, because I knew it had frustrated him that he couldn't kiss me and now he could. I paid close attention to the feel of my skirt swishing around my legs as I walked to Matio's room, enjoying being back in my own clothes, then paused outside his door, knocking gently. Oh, what if I tricked him into think I was still Elsa? That would freak him out when I kissed him! Grinning devilishly for a split second, I composed my expression until it was a blank, regal mask, straightening my posture and clasping my hands in front of me. Poor Matio, he didn't know what was about to hit him!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri May 30, 2014 7:39 am

Yuffie has dragons? o.O
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri May 30, 2014 7:41 am

Summon materia. Special glowy orbs that can summon many powerful creatures. There's 4 dragon summons (That I know of) in FFVII and Yuffie has 3 of them.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next