House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+4
Shadowhunter
Scampi
Britt-21
Wolfsoul
8 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 20 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Scampi Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:43 am

Idk britt, maybe have Rpse go down to get fiood and see Abby through the window maybe?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:44 am

Eeeyyyyyyy
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:45 am

Eyyy to you too Shadow Razz
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:45 am

I am ridiculously hyper and I do not know why xD
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:46 am

What Scampi said. I think if Rose spots a whole bunch of red, white and black in the pool she'll realise it's Abby and go and say hi or whatever.

But don't worry, Scampi. Once Luna's in the picture it'll be less coupley Razz

And oh gosh, a hyper Shadow XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:47 am

Ah feel ye there Shadow! XD

But yesh, thank goodness for that! X3
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:47 am

Alex::
I smirked and pulled back from the kiss for air. "Well do we have to get up oh so soon?" I kissed his neck and then his jaw line and then his lips again. I knew we had to get up soon but I could steal this moment with him couldn't I? It seemed like we hadn't gotten a chance to do this lately. I looped my hands around to the back of his neck as I kissed him and then pulled back, my forehead against his. "Well this has definitely started off as a good morning" but, I had to get up so I wriggled out from underneath him and walked over to my dresser, picking my clothes out for the day. "We shouldn't keep luna waiting."
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:53 am

Jack: I was loving this so far, and when she kissed my neck... Wow, that gave me shivers. Then suddenly she was gone. I sat crossed legged on the bed once she left and crossed my arms and pouted like a child. "Aww but Aleeex! I was enjoying that!" I groaned a little, knowing that we couldn't do that much when we were with Luna, but I guess i would always have later once Luna had gone to bed... Wait! That sounded iffy! I didn't mean it in that kind of way, just kissing and stuff! But it wasn't like I was totally against that idea... No, I needed to stop thinking about this! Bad Jack! I blushed at my thoughts and just hoped she didn't notice.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:53 am

Wolfsoul wrote:Ugh, it was so hot today that I actually forced myself to put on my red and black bikini (Mostly red but with black outlines) and hit the pool. Luckily I had my dog tag on, so my wings were hidden and didn't get wet, otherwise that would've sucked. I wasn't a major fan of swimming, to be honest, but the cold water was welcomed so I did a couple laps until I got bored of that and went to track down Caius to see if he had any ideas. After leading me to the storage room, he handed over a couple toys that sunk to the bottom of the pool, the aim being to dive down and retrieve it. Well, it was better than nothing, so I headed back to the pool and through the toys in various directions. Taking a deep breath, I dived into the pool and started swimming towards each toy, a blur of red, black and white (I had pretty pale skin like my dad) under the water.

Rose felt like crap this morning because of the heat that loved getting into the mansion. It felt like she was gonna pass out. "Its too hot." she rubbed her eyes, and put on her bikini just in case she wanted to have a swim. probably not, but she put it on anyway with shorts and a tank-top. "I do wonder where abby went this morning though.." heading downstairs, she started looking for abby. The last place to look was the pool and thats where Rose headed, only to find someone in the pool with a red bikini with...black trim and a pale girl and obviously, the color of her hair. Yep. That was abby.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:00 am

There's nothing like a good make-out session in the bed! XD

Kidding! I don't even know what that's like! XD

Looks good in movies, though :3

Aaaanyway!

Luna was still asleep, but it wasn't exactly a peaceful sleep. Most nights were plagued with nightmares of the scientific experiments that had often been done on her, and that one twisted man in a white coat who liked to harm her, running a scalpel across her back just because it brought him joy to see the blood dripping from the wound and hear Subject R9K cry out in pain. Luna didn't cry out in her sleep, however, as her dream self knew that the more she made noise, the more she'd be punished for doing so. Instead, hot tears fell from her eyes as she curled up in the shiver ball and clenched Smarty close to her. All the electrical equipment in her room had been broken weeks ago, so nothing happened, but the rooms next door, opposite her and even directly above and below her were experiencing difficulties with their electrical items.

((Oh gosh, purple and indigo are so similar!))

Each time I picked up a toy, I was placing them on the side of the pool. As I collected my third and surfaced, I noticed that I wasn't alone anymore and smiled upon seeing Rose. "Good morning." I greeted my kitty before swimming over the placing the toy on the pile. With my arms folded on the ledge, I looked up at my girlfriend-ish... No, screw whatever I have with Trent, lets call her my girlfriend- Anyway, I looked up at my girlfriend and asked, "What're you doing here? I thought cats hated water." Of course, I was only teasing Rose a little. Besides, even if she hated water, and even if she was fully dressed, I'd make her join me in the pool anyway. Maybe then swimming could be a bit more entertaining.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:04 am

Alexandra::
"Well I have to get ready mister." I grabbed my brush and clothes and disappeared into the bathroom. "I have to ale a shower I'll be right back." I took a quick shower and ran a brush through my hair and brushed my teeth. After finishing, I walked back out and went to my dresser which had all my make up stuff and a larger mirror. Within five minutes I had already blow dried my hair and put on my make up. "I'm ready when you are." I looked over at him and saw his cheeks were as red as a tomato. Raising an eye brow at him I spoke "ummm....? Why are you so red?"
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:06 am

*Is giggling to herself at Luna's post.* Sorry, I just made, like, a major reference to the comic I've been reading. I had to, it was too hard to resist! XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:08 am

Rose smiled when she seen her girlfriend come up from the water. She got down onto her knees and sat in front of her "My cat side doesnt like water. Me on the other hand, I love water" she laughed softly "It was hot and sticky when I got up so..I changed into this. Plus since I didnt see you in your room, I decided to look for you and well, here I am." she leaned down and pecked her lips before sitting up again "I might join you. But i'd have to take my shirt and shorts off."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:15 am

The smirk and the following "I could help you with that." Was almost reflexive. Damn it, being brought up around my dad and Jason was such a bad idea, I should've just run away as a kid and raise myself (I probably could've done it if I tried)! It didn't help that those images were in my head now, and I was actually tempted to do it, but I forced myself to behave, pushing myself up a little so that I could return the kiss, then swimming back to give Rose a little space to get in. "You could leave your clothes over by my towel." Gesturing to the towel on the pool chair, I smirked as another idea came to mind. "Or I could just pull you in fully clothed, that way you wouldn't have to take anything off." Shrugging slightly as I kicked my legs to keep afloat, I added, "It's your choice, kitty, join me willingly and spare your clothes, or be forced in and get your clothes all wet."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:18 am

Jack: Upon the mention of her getting a shower, my mind just decided to wander even more, and it caused my cheeks to grow redder. Alex noticed. Of course she did, I was so pale that any blush would be noticed but now... Agh! "N-n-no reason!" I stammered, "I'm just... I-it's hot in here, that's all!" I managed to stutter a pathetic excuse out. "But yes! I'm ready! I've even got the picnic packed already, we just need to go and get Luna, so erhm... Let's... Let's go!" I stood from the bed and flew over to the door, grabbing the basket by the door, and then I opened said door for my girlfriend, who I have no doubt just made a fool of myself in front of her.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:27 am

Rose laughed and rolled her eyes, getting up and taking her shirt off as she made her way to the chair. Putting her shirt down, she took off her shorts as well and put them with her shirt before making her way to abby "Is the water cold?" she asked, crouching down as she leaned in to touch the water "I'm gonna have to be pulled in fully if thats the case."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:36 am

*Walks in holding a silver tabby Maine Coon kitten.* Guys, say hello to the newest member of Arendelle's royal family :3 Awww, so cute! He or she? He's a he, and I know, right? *Nuzzles the kitten.* He's so tiny X3 I think I love him already, and he's technically Elsa's cat, not mine! *Laughs.*

The House Of Immortality - Page 20 Elsa_s10

She was so beautiful. I had known that for a while now - ever since I came back to the mansion - but I hadn't seen her in a bikini or anything that showed off her figure before, not would I have been able to even if I had. It felt weird how it affected me, like I had felt around Trent only... More, I guess... Maybe I was more attracted to women than I was men, because I struggled to keep my eyes off of her. As Rose crouched down, though, I managed to snap out of it, smirking at her words. "It's freezing." Was my only answer as I reached out and suddenly pulled Rose in, letting out a burst of laughter at the shock look of her face before she faceplanted the water.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:38 am

Alexandra::
I giggled and shook my head at him, whatever he had been thinking, he definitely wasn't planning on telling me. He seemed all flustered but I wasn't going to pry. We walked down to Luna's room quietly and I grabbed jacks free hand as we walked. When reaching Luna's room, I knocked quietly. "Hey luna we have a surprise for you." I said happily, I was actually really excited for this. But, the lights were acting up in the hallway. Was she alright?

Sorry was on the phone with my dad
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:40 am

Yeah Luna's asleep so I'm just gonna let Jack realise something's wrong and burst in like a superhero.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:55 am

Rose was definately not expecting to be pulled into the pool. Her expression was priceless before she hit the water. Yeah, it was freezing. Quickly she surfaced and looked towards Abby "Abby!" she laughed "Why did you do pull me in?" she asked, wiping the water from her face before grabbing her girlfriend
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:05 am

Kitty!!*squeels* *ignores Shadow walks over to Anna, petting the kitty
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:09 am

"Because you said you'd have to be pulled in if it was cold." I reminded, sticking my tongue out at my kitty as my hands found the soft skin of her waist. "But it was worth it to see the look on your face." My lips found Rose's jaw for a moment, then moved to meet her own lips. Eventually, though, I had to pull away so that I didn't get too distracted to forget to kick my legs; the last thing I needed was to drown, and risk Rose drowning too. "Anyway, how good is your underwater swimming? Want to join me in my little game? Maybe make it a competition?" There were a couple more toys in the bottom of the pool, we could race to get them and whoever got the most out of the remaining 3 won, and then... "Hmmm... How about we say that the winner gets... To make the loser do whatever they command. Sound cool?" A prize like that could go many ways; a part of me was tempted to lose just to see which way Rose would take it.

Hehe, adorabubble kitty. *Smiles up at Matio.* Hey, just the oerson I was about to look for Smile Would you be able to look after this little guy until July? I'd do t myself, but if Elsa came into my room and saw him, it'd ruin the surprise :/
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:16 am

Why all the lurky lurky, people?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:16 am

Ali9910<3 wrote:Alexandra::
I giggled and shook my head at him, whatever he had been thinking, he definitely wasn't planning on telling me. He seemed all flustered but I wasn't going to pry. We walked down to Luna's room quietly and I grabbed jacks free hand as we walked. When reaching Luna's room, I knocked quietly. "Hey luna we have a surprise for you." I said happily, I was actually really excited for this. But, the lights were acting up in the hallway. Was she alright?

Sorry was on the phone with my dad

Jack: I was thankful that she had left the whole situation alone and I swung our hands like a child as we walked, I liked the gesture, it made me smile. I was worried about Alex knocking, because it usually frightened her, but I was too distracted to notice. The lights were flickering. There was never anything usually wrong with the electrics of the mansion, so that only left one option; something was scaring Luna. I let go of Alex's hand and walked inside. Thankfully, she looked alright physically. She was still... Asleep though... She must have been having a nightmare. "Luna..." I called softly, but quite loudly at the same time as I neared her. I still had a burn mark from getting electrocuted last time, so I didn't try to shake her in case it only worsened my injury. "Luna..." I called again, slightly louder this time, wanting her to wake up.

Sorry I poofed ^_^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:17 am

Rose giggled "ok you have a point there." she blushed at Abby's hands and soon enough, her lips were on her jaw, causing Rose to close her eyes. Then here came her lips, Rose kissing abby back without a problem at all. But Abby soon broke that kiss and started talking about a game that she seemed to have playing "My swimming is fine, as for the deal, I accept." she grinned "So all we gotta do is get the toys from the bottom and bring them to the top?"
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next