House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+4
Shadowhunter
Scampi
Britt-21
Wolfsoul
8 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 3 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Scampi Fri May 30, 2014 9:41 am

We don't get heat in Britain, t'is why we're all so pale XD

Jk jk, we get sun occasionally but our summer mostly consists of rain. Yay.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri May 30, 2014 9:47 am

All charrie post before bed!

Kimmy: I heard Denzel call back, 'Yes please, sweetie-pie!' and I couldn't help but laugh a little at his weird nickname. "I'll have some Coca cola too, please." I added as I pulled the candy out of the shopping bag and ate a handful of it - might as well start the sugar rush now. Denzel came back then and seemed to start working on our dinner, kissing Sierra's cheek as he passed her; awwww, I really needed a man! Hopping up onto the barstool closest to my buddy, I stretched my arms over my head and asked, "So, what's in the agenda tonight? Scary movies? Singing crazy songs? Dancing, like in the good old days?" Yup! Back when we were younger, Sierra and I did a lot of dancing. I was never as good as her, but that didn't mean that I couldn't keep up! And we always had fun dancing so maybe we could do it again, unless we were too old for that now... Oh who was I kidding? You're never to old to dance and have fun!

It was at times like these that I was thankful that if Nathalie could only ever remember one person, it was me. Not just because I'd pretty much be family-less again if she couldn't remember that I was her sister, but because it saved me having to travel to Bex or Dayna's houses for advice, or going to Sammi who, uhh, y-you know what she's like; her 'Advice' might not exactly be the best advice for me when it came to what I was discussing with my older sister over ice cream sundaes in town. "I just don't know what to do, Natty." I complained as I shoved some chocolate fudge brownie and whipped cream into my mouth. "I mean," Oops! I needed to swallow! I quickly did that before continuing. "I've had these goals in my head for almost a year now - I want an adopted kid and a biological kid - I just don't know how to make it happen. I know I'm probably too young to make it happen but... I don't know, I'm almost 18 and I looked it up and you have to be 18 to adopt here and as my 18th birthday gets closer and closer I keep thinking about it more and more." I wasn't really giving Nathalie any room to talk here, I just had to get this off of my chest so that she could help me figure out what to do. "I don't even know how to talk to Kyle about adoption and I've tried talking to him about... You know... The S word and he was like 'Ok, when you're ready to do that, let me know' and the reason why I mentioned it was because I was ready! Either he's completely oblivious to the fact that I'm really serious about having kids and stuff or..." Or he still saw me as a little kid. It'd make sense, I mean, even I knew I acted a bit childish at times, but I really never had a childhood, so I was only making up for that. "Maybe I should just give up trying to get back my childhood..." I said mostly to myself, but then looked to Nathalie. "I mean, maybe if I acted more like an adult - even though acting like an adult is a really un-Taylory thing to do - he'd realise that I'm ready to make some adult decisions about have a family. What do you think, sis?"

Once the girls had left my room, I cleaned up the mess left over from the ritual and tended to my son. "Now then, Arthur," I cooed as I picked almost 7 month old boy up from his crib and pressed a kiss to his forehead. "What shall we do now that we have some father-son bonding time together, hm?" There was merely a mumble from the wide-eyes little boy in my arms, as if he was trying to say something but, of course, did not quite know how to say it yet. I smiled with adoration as I smoothed his chocolate brown hair - what little he had of it - down. "Jake and The Neverland Pirates it is." Of course, I hated the childish show, but it seemed to brighten up my boy's day, so I headed downstairs and into the living room to watch the show with my young Prince on my lap.

Taylor had dragged Nathalie into town today, so I couldn't really spend time with her, which sucked since we were spending a lot more time together now. I don't know if Nat had the same feelings for me now - a desperate part of me wished that she did - but she was making an effort to try and remember me now, keeping a little diary and that photo album of us together and even asking me to make a little video diary thing. I wasn't really any good with record videos. Photography, no problem, but videography? Nuh uh. Especially when it involved me having to speak to myself in front of the mansion, with loads of other people around. Awkward! Still, if I didn't do this, then Nat would probably get annoyed. Heaving a sigh, I turned the video camera around to record me and then pressed the red button, waiting until the little red light came on before I spoke, "Uhh, hey Nat, it's Xavier here. And it's only me here because," I turned the camera around to scan my surroundings. "You're not here. Your sister took you into town. Something about ice cream, I think. Maybe you should taken the video camera with you to record you two getting brain freeze or something, I dunno." Turning to camera back to me, I rubbed the back of my neck with my free hand. "I kinda miss you, y'know. I mean, I don't have many friends around here so now that both you and Taylor have pretty much abandoned me for today and Kyle's at work... I dunno, maybe I should get some more friends. What do you think? You'd probably agree, since you have - had - lots of friends... Y'know, maybe you should talk to Taylor about that, I mean, just because you've forgotten them, doesn't mean that they've forgotten you, and you're making the effort to try and remember me, so maybe you could start trying to remember your friends, too. I'll help you, if you want, so... Yeah... I don't know what else to say now, so... I guess I'll see you when you get back. Bye!" Shutting off the camera, I heaved a sigh and flopped back onto the grass. Man, I really hoped this video diary helped her out, otherwise I would've been awkwardly talking to myself for nothing.

I was in the library with Hope, teaching her advanced 9th grade mathematics, which she understood perfectly. Either Hope was super smart, or I was a better teacher than I realised. I wasn’t sure which option it was but, either was, it gave me enough courage to apply as a teacher at the new immortal school that was opening in September, I mean, if I was doing something right with Hope, maybe I could do it with the other children as well. And I’d still get to spend time with Hope, if I was assigned to teach her class, and she could actually make friends at recess and lunchtime instead of being stuck with me. Heck, maybe even I could make friends, although maybe the friendship boat had sailed for me long ago. Even so, I thought this school would be a great opportunity for both Hope and myself; it was a step forward on a path to a better life.

Very soon I would be busy advertising employment opportunities for the school and interviewing those who wished to be hired. On top of that, I would be busy putting up posters around the mansion, inviting parents to a few Open Days to look around the school in the hopes that they will send their child to school there. Even though this was exciting – to see James’ final dream become a reality – I knew that it would take up a lot of my time, and therefore I would be unable to see Daniel as often as I wished. With this in mind, I made sure to clear my schedule for the week, so that I could spend it entirely with him, even if that meant that I had to sit quietly while he tended to Miss Candi. I made sure to wait until 11am – he was bound to be awake by then – and then walked up to his room, assuming that he would be there and, if not, I would check Miss Candi’s room. Taking a moment to calm my beating heart, I took a breath, then knocked gently on the door of my love’s bedroom, hoping that he would answer.

I needed a shave? I rubbed my jaw on the opposite side to the side Sammi kissed, feeling the scratchiness of it. I guess she was right, it was starting to move past being stubble to becoming annoyingly long, but I dunno, I was kinda curious about what I'd look like with a beard and moustache. As Sammi mentioned Yuki being the ring bearer, I couldn't help but chuckle. "I dunno, that'd require training her to walk down the aisle and we both know she can be stubborn." Reaching forward, I scratched Yuki behind her ear, smiling a little as the cat purred. "I guess we could... I dunno, smother your dress in cat food, that way she'll definitely walk down the aisle to us." Of course, I was joking about smothering my girl's dress in cat food, and I was joking as well when I added, "As for shaving, I don't think I will. I think I want to grow my beard long enough to braid it. That'd look so sexy, don't you think?" Nah, I'd shave in once we were done snuggling, I'd probably look really weird with facial hair anyway.

After the night out with Chloe I had woken up next to some other girl. Woops. I had to admit, she was very beautiful, and I kinda liked the way she had her arm wrapped around me, but a one night stand hadn't been the way I wanted to end the night and was a bad idea. With that in mind, I decided it'd be best if I just left and avoided the awkward conversations so I dressed, left a note saying thanks for a great night - although I could only remember glimpses - and sneakily left. When I reached my room in the mansion, I quickly dressed into something more comfortable and took some pain killers with water from the bathroom sink to cure the slight headache I had. As I made my way back downstairs to find something to do, my mind kept wandering to Chloe. I didn't leave her alone in the club, did I? What if I had? Did she get home ok? I knew I shouldn't worry about her, but I felt really bad for ditching her for a stranger.

I had place my suitcase in a spare bedroom for now, but it was only temporary while I tried to call Kagami. I had no idea calls from America to Japan were so costly, but I was kind of freaking out right now and needed to talk to someone. As I paced around in the back yard by the pool, I waited for someone to pick up, and when I heard, 'Hiiragi residence, who's calling?' In the voice of my best friend, I started explaining things to her. "Kagamin, America's crazy! I want to come home!" 'Konata? What's wrong? What happened?' "There's dragon-dogs here! Dragons that can turn into dogs! I thought it was a robot, or that I got sucked into an anime, but it's real! It's all real!" '... Ok, how much manga are you reading before bed? You're beginning to imagine up some crazy stuff.' Of course she didn't believe me; Kagami was such a realist! "I'm not making it up, I swear! Th-There was this girl and this dragon-dog and they took me flying and-" 'Kona-chan, dragon-dogs don't exist. It's all in your head, I don't know, maybe you're sick and hallucinating or having some really vivid dreams. Just try to get more sleep, cut back on the video games and talk to me once you've tried that, ok?' "But Kagami!" 'I've gotta go, Tsukasa wants me to help her find her phone before our parents realise it's gone. See ya!' "But-!" The line went dead. I stared down at my phone in disbelief, but eventually snapped out of it enough to return my phone to my pocket. Maybe she was right, maybe I was hallucinating, I mean, I may watch a lot of anime but even I knew that dragon's didn't exist in the real world! Taking a breath, trying to calm myself, I started walking back into the mansion. Maybe taking a tour of the place would relax me.

Luna shook her head as Jack asked if she wanted a drink; the juicy apple was enough liquid for her. It seemed as if Jack was ready to move again so she rose to her feet and slowly walked over to her guardian, staying a metre or two away merely for personal space reasons. "Th-Thank you, for saving me." She had apologised many times tonight, but she realised now that this was the first thank you she had given Jack after his heroic act. Her mind had just been so full of fear and worry up until this point that it hadn't occurred to her that she hadn't said thank you. Now she had, though, so all she needed to do was find a way to repay him. That's what people did, right? When someone did something nice to someone, they do something nice back? Yeah, now she'd have to do something nice for Jack, but what?

I smirked a little as Dilynn used my nickname for her against me. Maybe I should try out something that Dilynn would call me on her. "Sure thing, baby, one vanilla with chocolate sprinkles coming right up." Would she call me baby? I wasn't sure but it sounded horrible coming out of my mouth, almost unnatural. It was too late to take it back now, though, so I just hid the blush from Dilynn's view as best as I could as I paid for ice cream for both of us. By the time I was given the ice cream, the blush had died down, so I was able to look at my girlfriend as I handed her the ice cream. "Ok then, if you think that leaving Tucker with your friend Freddie is a good idea, I'll trust your judgement. Besides, like you said, Tucker might find it fun playing with a little kid that can turn into a puppy." And that might also come in handy when our little kid became a wolf.

I don't know why I didn't see it before, but as soon as Sam mentioned that his mother could tell dad about his past, I knew that he had a point. If dad knew that Sam had slept with a lot of older women, and if he didn't know that it was by force, he'd never allow me to marry my fiancé; he'd be the first to stand up and say 'I object' before Gwyneth even had the opportunity to try it herself. "Keeping her away from your angry wife would be advisable, yeah. Keeping her away from dad and Darren would also be a good idea. But she has to learn that you're never going back with her-" Geez, that made it sound like I was forcing him to stay with me! "I mean, you can if you want - and I highly doubt you want you - but she can't just make you go back. You're with me now, you're starting a new, better life away from her 'Parenting techniques', and she needs to come to grips with that fact."

After visiting Kennedy with Yuffie and Sora, getting the latest information on the baby, give baby advice - I had no advice to give, obviously, I just watched Yuffie give Kennedy advice - and having a good conversation, I left Kennedy and Yuffie alone. I really wanted to celebrate being back in my body with Matio, because I knew it had frustrated him that he couldn't kiss me and now he could. I paid close attention to the feel of my skirt swishing around my legs as I walked to Matio's room, enjoying being back in my own clothes, then paused outside his door, knocking gently. Oh, what if I tricked him into think I was still Elsa? That would freak him out when I kissed him! Grinning devilishly for a split second, I composed my expression until it was a blank, regal mask, straightening my posture and clasping my hands in front of me. Poor Matio, he didn't know what was about to hit him!

I was a little annoyed that Anna left me alone with Kennedy - I mean, on her small list of friends I felt like I was her least favourite - but I guess she had a pretty good excuse to go. I, however, didn't and, besides, this might've been a good oppurtunity to become closer friends with Kennedy, I dunno, she just seemed a bit stand-offish. At least I had my super secret weapon with me, though she seemed happier to attempt climbing onto Kennedy's bed than to hell me break the ice. "So, Kennedy, uh, do you have anyone who could babysit the baby when it's born? You know, if you want to take a break and go out by yourself for a little while?" Really? That was my ice breaker? Ugh, my social skills were so rusty, I mean, I only became friends with Anna so easily because she was so open and lively and Kennedy... Wasnt...

big Justin post:

"You're welcome, but you're not meant to be treating me, you don't have much money. I, on the other hand," I pulled out $5 to pay of the ice creams, receiving my change along with mine and Jupiter's ice creams. "Have a bit left over from my old job. Not much, but enough for a day of treats." I started licking my ice cream as we walked over to a bench. Once sat down, I set Jupiter's ice cream on the floor, letting him eat it before he went off running. My now free arm wrapped around Rose's waist as I pulled her a little closer and nuzzled her neck as she had done to me earlier, just so that she could feel what it was like too. "Are you sure you don't wanna share with me? Or at least try a bit of it." Had she even had mint chocolate chip ice cream before? Probably not, since she picked boring vanilla over every other flavour that was available!

Goodnight!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  hrs2.0 Fri May 30, 2014 9:59 am

Yee! Very Happy That's why I wanna live over there! I hate heat but I love being warm. Yah feel?
hrs2.0
hrs2.0

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri May 30, 2014 10:04 am

I do feel yah :3 Now, should I continue to se my contract internet or go to bed...

Seriously, I'm not tired, but aparently the new internet hub doesn't like my room -_- Dad says he's bringing it up soon so... Yeah. Plus my battery is low so I actually better put my phone on charge. I will hopefully be back soon thouhj, once dad brings the hub up ^_^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  hrs2.0 Fri May 30, 2014 10:05 am

Awh your like wifi is all kjhdfnkjdnf?
hrs2.0
hrs2.0

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri May 30, 2014 10:08 am

MHmm. This is why I don't like change. It will probably be good when he brings it upstairs into the actual flat bit but right now my signal strength is practically non existant DX
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  hrs2.0 Fri May 30, 2014 10:10 am

Awh no that totally sucks! DX Do you have to go then?  Sad So you can charge your phone?

I mean that's fine if you do, I understand! XD But still!
hrs2.0
hrs2.0

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Fri May 30, 2014 2:53 pm

Ryker: Somehow, I had a feeling Leah was conflicted here. She had been so uncomfortable, but it almost seemed as if she wanted me back in the same position again. I brushed it off as insanity, because Leah couldn't be into that sort of thing. She was extremely shy, and that was too bold a move for our relationship. "Top gun? Sure, I could watch Maverick and Goose tonight." I shrugged and sat on the bed as the line went through to the pizza place in town. I ordered quickly, giving them specific details of what I wanted on the pizza and then specific directions to the mansion. They were sorta reluctant to come out here, having heard the rumors, but a promise of an extra twenty bucks for a tip had them fumbling to get off the phone. I tossed my phone onto the bed and looked up at Leah, a smirk on my lips. "I couldn't help but notice before, you're lacking in undergarments. I don't believe that you're the type of person to do such a thing, but maybe I'm wrong." I reached upwards and took her hand, pulling her closer. Once she was standing in front of me I tugged her down onto my lap, my hands quickly finding her hips and cementing their place there. "We have thirty minutes before the pizza gets here, and we can do whatever you want. Hell, I'll even play a board game, because it means spending time with you and I don't wanna miss out on any time I get."

Kennedy: The appointment went rather... Awful. Just downright awful. The doctor thought Kai was the father and he didn't deny it, so now they think he's my husband and, things couldn't really get worse. Not to mention they were analyzing the ultrasound and mentioned it looked like a boy, but they weren't entirely sure. A boy was very... Difficult. Dimitri would no doubt move into town for the entirety of his childhood and would take my son away from me to groom him as alpha. I couldn't just let that happen, it wasn't right.

Kai drove me home, beaming a huge grin because he had witnessed an ultrasound and felt rather fatherly, though he wasn't the one having a child. I had slumped up the steps, after grabbing a bag of pretzels from the pantry, and my room was the only logical option. I had nowhere else to go, and nobody to discuss this situation with that would listen. It seemed as if I never had anyone really there to let things go with. Sometimes I felt like giving up, because I was trapped in a marriage and I was trapped in a pregnancy, and there was no place else where I would be accepted. My father kicked me out after I attacked Dimitri, but ridding the world of Dimitri's gene-pool was the best thing I've ever done. I hadn't exactly gotten rid of it entirely though, had I? I had showered and changed into sweatpants and a tank top, which was beginning to show signs of my pregnancy and I knew perhaps maternity clothing would be the next option. 

I hadn't expected a knock to come at the door, but I suppose I did know a few people. Just in case, I drew the letter opener from my desk and walked to the door, opening it just a crack. To my relief it wasn't my husband, nor any of his Russian goons. It was Yuffie and Sora, and I was holding a letter opener. Damn, I needed to relax. I half smiled and left the door open as I walked back towards the desk, setting the gold tool down. I would've had silver, but it would've been useless to me. I couldn't hold it without burning myself. I settled down onto the bed, and Sora took the moment to her advantage. She did her best to climb onto me, which drew a grin from me despite my best efforts. I suppose I liked the younger girl, and it held a fraction of hope that perhaps I would like my own child. I'd care for them, but liking them after everything their father put me through and knowing they were a product of abuse, I don't know. I suppose it isn't their fault, but one doesn't just forget those things. "I hadn't even thought of it yet. I suppose I should try to find somebody. My brother should be coming to visit soon enough, maybe he'd do it for me. There's still enough time." I shrugged my shoulders and reached behind my back with one hand, tugging on Sora's shirt just enough to guide her back to face me. Smiling, I brushed her dark hair away from her forehead and looked into her deep brown eyes. "I suppose I'll have to name them first, hmm? What do you suggest miss Sora?"

((I really felt like doing a Kennedy post, I don't know why.))

Dilynn: Baby? That was rather odd hearing it from Brody, but I suppose it might be odd hearing me say "Darlin'". I brushed it off, smiling as he blushed. It was cute anyway, his attempt to mimic my use of his nickname. I don't believe I've ever called him baby before, but now I might just try to give him a little hell about this. "A boy turning into a puppy wouldn't be the worst thing Tucker might experience. At one point I'm sure, if we ever have children, he'll have a wolf pup to deal with and they can switch on and off." I shrugged and licked my ice cream as I thought it over, rather unhappy I'd be responsible for giving Brody werewolf children. His family would probably freak out, and that only pushes me away from it more. 

Sam: The hatred Reyna felt for my mother was rather overpowering, and I felt a little bad about it. I know I shouldn't, because my mother had lost all right to claim me as her son the moment she decided her friends were more important, but she was still my mother. I wish I had a proper mother, one that would be the perfect mother in law and would do the silly sharing of photos and embarrassing me like you see in movies. "Let's just seat her at the back, and as soon as the ceremony is over we can ask her to leave. She doesn't have to attend the reception..." Reyna was tiptoeing past the idea that I'd consider going back to my mother, to which she needn't worry. "I'm moving on, becoming a much happier man and a much happier life is ahead of me, my mother will never be a woman in my life. Trust me, I'm not going anywhere." I pressed a quick kiss to her lips and smiled. "I think I could probably get her to give me my photo album from when I was a child though, I was a pretty cute baby. That'd give us some comparisons to use for what our baby will look like, whenever we decide to move forward on the idea."

Elsa: Goodness, Justin could make me smile uncontrollably without even trying. As soon as his arm made its way around my waist I was all gooey inside, hanging on every word he spoke. He had been conspiring with Matio? I hadn't even known they had become friends, but perhaps it was for the better. It would make get togethers easier because everyone go along. I nodded along, only pouting my lower lip when he claimed he wouldn't reveal his plans for me. "Perhaps I don't like surprises, would you tell me then?" It was worth a try, wasn't it?

The mention of a child in Justin's life, a niece or nephew, had me rather conflicted. I was happy for Justin, of course, just I felt as if I'd be a much angrier sibling if I found out Anna was going to have a child. Then again, Matio and Anna aren't married and they've only just really begun this relationship. I was protective of Anna anyway, whereas Justin was relaxed about his sister. "I think you'll make a great uncle. You have that natural ability to care about anyone you meet, and you're obviously a sweet guy because they wouldn't let you be an angel if you weren't would they? Your niece or nephew is going to be very lucky." I shrugged my shoulders and watched him blush, obviously a very adorable sight. I wrapped an arm around him and leaned against his shoulder, smiling. Justin and I, we could possibly have the same things in store for our future, couldn't we? I mean, Arendelle needs an heir to he throne and I'm not entirely against children. I like them, actually. I think Justin would make a wonderful father, but was a mother with ice cold skin and powers she can't even control a good idea? I could probably accomplish it, but what about the powers they would possibly inherit? Not to mention the responsibility. Perhaps I'll leave the childbearing to Anna, her children would be suitable for heirs.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri May 30, 2014 7:10 pm

Leah: The fact that Ryker knew of Maverick and Goose just made me smile a liiiittle bit more. And there was me thinking he couldn't get any better! A blush spread across my pale cheeks as I found out that Ryker could tell I wasn't wearing any underwear. "I uhh, I do normally, but I was feeling lazy after my shower this morning and just, well, you know, couldn't be bothered to put any on." I spoke as casually as I could although it was quite a challenge to do so. I snorted slightly at his last suggestion, "Board games, really, Ryker?" I rolled my eyes teasingly. "You have all this time with me, is that really what you want to be doing?" I'm pretty sure it wasn't, but I guess I was willing to find out what he did want to do..

well thatwas awful
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  hrs2.0 Fri May 30, 2014 7:11 pm

DX Hi Kitty. DX What was awful?
hrs2.0
hrs2.0

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri May 30, 2014 7:22 pm

Just Leah's post ^_^ I don't think it maes much sense...

Hey Boo! X3 Boo help! I'm so tempted to listen to the HTTYD2 soundtrack, is it worth it or should I wait 36 more days? DX
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  hrs2.0 Fri May 30, 2014 7:24 pm

Oh okay I was like: Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat....?

UHM! I say the wait! XD It makes it that much better and in your excitement after seeing it you can run home and be satisfied with the music to calm the craving to see it again. XD
hrs2.0
hrs2.0

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri May 30, 2014 7:29 pm

Aghrghrrgrahxg. Do you know how hard this will be? After June 13th I don't have to go to school, meaning loads of time to myself and that means tumblr! You guys woulc have already seen the movie then so I'd have to be careful not to see anything I shouldn't DX
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  hrs2.0 Fri May 30, 2014 7:30 pm

Oh geez yah. *nods* When you guys saw Thor 2 before us I literally did not go on tumblr for 2 weeks. XD
hrs2.0
hrs2.0

Back to top Go down

Post  hrs2.0 Fri May 30, 2014 7:31 pm

Hey! Sorry But I'm going to go to bed. ^-^ Not really tired but Emieh sleeps. XD So I must sleep soon or life will be all confusing cause we literally wake up at the same time no matter what. xD

So good night! XD I wish you luck on your spoiler problems!
hrs2.0
hrs2.0

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri May 30, 2014 7:35 pm

"Monkey!" I had to  hold back a laugh as Sora suggested a name for Kennedy's baby. She just looked so serious and smiley about it, like she genuinely believed that Monkey was the best name in the would for a baby - geez, why didn't I think of that? Haha! "I don't know, Sora. Monkey's a great name but try something else." 'Kenny?' well I guess you name the child after the mother but wasn't that a bit... Boring? "How about... August if it's a boy and, uhhh..." May? June? Nah, they would be c***py names. "Alexis if it's a girl?" Maybe Alexis was a bit out there, but you gotta admit, it sounded like a pretty bad*ss name. "I don't know, I'm not very good at names," I told Kennedy, one eye on the little toddler trying to climb into her lap. "But maybe if you tried searching for, like, a meaning, then look up names with that meaning? That might be easier... I think... Unless you prefer to go through the long list of a million names and try to narrow it down to two." I was just glad I chose a specifically Wutaian name for Sora; that narrowed down the search so much!

"I think a wolf pup wouldn't be so bad." I shrugged as I took my ice cream, paid for mine and Dilynn's and licked it just enough to prevent the melted stuff dripping on my hand. "I mean, dogs are descended from wolves, or at least related to them, right? So I think it'd be a good experience for Tucker to play around with his ancestor or whatever. The only thing we'd need to worry about is our wolf kid teaching Tucker to walk on the wild side," Quite literally. "And cause trouble. But every parent has to deal with troublesome kids at some point anyway, we'd just have to deal with troublesome canines instead." Dilynn had no free hands now, since she was still holding Tucker in one arm and the ice cream in the other, so instead I just rested my hand on the small of her back as we kept walking across the beach, eating my ice cream as I went along.

The talk to Gwyneth not going to the reception - where it'd be hard to keep an eye on her - and the reassurance that Sam wasn't going to return to his mother soothed me, but the icing on the cake was the kiss, followed by the mention of Sam's childhood photos and future children. Gosh, he knew that the idea of having kids with him never failed to bring a smile to my face, and he was using that to his advantage! "I think baby photos would be a great idea." I smiled, relishing in the thought of seeing Sam as an adorable child, as well as getting a vague idea of what our own child may look like one day. "If you want, I could get my childhood photos from dad although, I will warn you, I was not an adorable baby." My hair was a lot lighter as a toddler, making me look strawberry-blonde, borderline ginger. On top of that, my mom used to find it hilarious to tease what little hair I had until it stuck out and made me look like I had been electrocuted so... Yeah... It would be embarrassing to show Sam my photos but at least it'd be worth it to guess what our child would look like.

I could see the pout as Elsa discovered that she wouldn't find out about her little surprise and was expecting her to try and get me to spill the beans. I had to admit, it was kinda hard to deny Elsa the information - it was pretty hard to deny her anything when that pout was so adorable - but I stood my ground, shaking my head. I didn't want to ruin the surprise, I wanted to see her reaction - hopefully a good one - when I revealed it to her.

As Elsa spoke about how I'd be a great uncle, my smile softened. I mean, it wasn't as if she said anything particularly special, but hearing her compliment me like that, calling me sweet and saying that my niece/nephew would be lucky to have me, warmed my heart. I said a quick thanks before returning to my nachos, listening to Elsa's thoughts with a smile as she started thinking about whether we'd have kids one day.

Just as I thought her thoughts on future kids were going to be all positive, they took a turn for the worse. Elsa was doubting herself as a mother a little, and worrying about the child inheriting her powers. I wouldn't ever say this, but it broke my heart when she decided to 'leave the childbearing to Anna', I mean, I really wanted kids one day; I knew she was the Queen and what she said went, but didn't I at least have a little say in the matter?

"Y'know, I don't think you have anything to worry about, kid-wise." I tried not to show that I was affected by it, shrugging off my comment as I finished my nachos and wiped my hand in the napkin. "I mean, we don't even know if our future children would have ice powers like you; for all we know they could end up with wings and healing powers like me." Hopping off of the stool momentarily, I threw the disposable tray in the trash, then set down next to Elsa again, my arm returning to her waist. "Besides, you're gonna have at least a couple more years to try and learn how to control your powers before we have a child - if we have a child, that is - and even if you can't learn to control your powers by then, I'll be there to make sure nothing goes wrong." Using my free, now un-messy hand, I cupped Elsa's ice cold cheek gently, looking into her beautiful blue eyes as I tried summing up what I was trying to put across. "I think you'd be a great mom if you gave yourself a chance."

Maybe I came on a little strong then. Yeah, definitely. Pulling back, I rubbed the back of my neck, trying to figure things through. "Ok, how about this: We let Anna and Matio have a kid before we do, and then you spend time with Anna's baby, learning how to hold it and play with it and stuff without worrying about your powers. Maybe if you spent time around another child, you'd be able to figure out whether or not you'd be ok with your own. Does that sound like a good plan?"

I realised we were talking as if things were set in stone, as if we were definitely going to be together in the future. I know it was stupid to talk like that - we couldn't predict the future, things could go wrong which could lead to a breakup - but was it bad if I liked it?

DA TA!!! Hi guys!

Last edited by Wolfsoul on Fri May 30, 2014 7:56 pm; edited 3 times in total
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri May 30, 2014 7:48 pm

Thought the TA came before the DA Razz

Bye Boo D:

Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri May 30, 2014 7:54 pm

It's a reference to my friends. One day they got their words mixed up and said 'Da Ta' instead of 'Ta Da'. And I say it even more differently because I say 'Tra da' XD

But good morning, Scampers, how are you today?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri May 30, 2014 7:58 pm

Tired.

That just about sums it up. You're always tired Razz
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri May 30, 2014 8:01 pm

Same here :/ But meh, I'll wake up later. *Walks over to Jack and huggles him.* Morning Jacky-kins!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri May 30, 2014 8:58 pm

Okay I'm good now ^_^ Good morning you Smile
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri May 30, 2014 9:15 pm

Hehehe, Scampi, I'm stealing Jack! He's mine now >:3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri May 30, 2014 11:20 pm

Sorry I poofed Razz My fringe is now cut and I got the Astrid-esque flair XD I don't think I belong to either of you Razz
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri May 30, 2014 11:23 pm

Cool Scampi Very Happy And you do belong to me, Jack, so be a good boy and make o- I-I mean snuggle with me on the couch ^_^"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri May 30, 2014 11:31 pm

*raises an eyebrow* I bet the first option sounded more fun, but if all you want to do is snuggle... You're such a flirt, Frost. I see you two have met. Mhmm. Although I must admit, the viking scares me a little ^_^ Oh really, and why is that, Frost? *starts to walk towards Jack* *stands his ground* Well, the axe for one thing, Viking. I'm pretty sure Caius wouldn't appreciate you scaring his guests with it. Well where I go, this axe comes with me, so deal with it, Frost. How else would I protect myself? Sorry but what exactly is there to protect yourself against, Viking, that harmless dog over there? Hey! Leave Trixie out of this! -_- Okay okay, guys... I think I'm gonna keep you two separated from now on ^_^ *drags Jack to the otehr side of the room*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next