House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+6
Shadowhunter
Ali9910<3
Britt-21
Scampi
Wolfsoul
hrs2.0
10 posters

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 24 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Scampi Mon May 19, 2014 3:24 am

*frowns and sits down against the wall as he listens to her* But not all adults will, and I promise that I won't let anyone hurt you, not while I'm around. The people that hurt you were bad and should be locked away for doing it, but the people who live here... Well they're all friendly as far as I've seen. Some may seem scary on the outside, but once you get to know them... They're not that bad. *offers her a smile*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon May 19, 2014 3:26 am

So I picked up my sandwich and as I went to bite into it, the juice from the cherry tomato just went everywhere XD I'm dying of laughter right now XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon May 19, 2014 3:26 am

Well now that I got that settled anyone wanna rp?
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon May 19, 2014 3:26 am

Lady Antebellum? Not particularly, sorry. I know a bit of Luke Bryan though. Know any of his songs?
Uhmm... Elsa and Anna preferably. Though, Sam and Reynas wedding is approaching so whichever one you want.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon May 19, 2014 3:31 am

Oh oh! I like his song Play It Again X3
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon May 19, 2014 3:33 am

Spoiler:

Heehee, another Jack in modern clothes X3
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon May 19, 2014 3:36 am

*Frowns, thinking about it, then nods.* If you promise not to let anyone hurt me... O-Ok...

Uhhh... I know Country Girl, but only the chorus. Good enough?

I couldn't help but quirk an eyebrow at Elsa as she fixed her dress. I had!'t done that once since met Yuffie. I probably should've made myself look more presentable in front of her - I was representing Arendelle, afterall - but shewas really laid back and that made me feel laid back around her too. Besides, it was kinda hard to look presentable when sje snuck into your room occassionally to wake you up. I was snapped out of my thoughts by Elsa's words and I realised then that my feet had already taken us to the floor Yuffie was on. "Yeah, I'm surprised too, I mean, I didn't even know she was capable of magic until the pieces of the puzzle fit together. I just hope it isn't a big surprise to Yuffie." Little did I know at that moment that Yuffie had no idea of Sora's 'Special talents.'

Sora had really taken to that little teddy bear I had gotten her, and she was having a little conversation with it when I heard a knock at my door. I left Sora to it for a moment as I answered it, opening the door to reveal Elsa and Anna, the switched around versions, anyway, which was actually kinda hilarious since Anna was clumsy with the ice magic - not that I'd ever tell either if them that I found it funny. "Good afternoon, Queen Anna and Princess Elsa." I teased with a smirk - teasing did no harm, really - as I leaned against the doorframe. "What's up?" 'This isn't the time for jokes, Yuffie.' Geez, I had never heard Anna so serious! Well, technically I was hearing Elsa but I knew it was really Anna so- 'We think Sora did this to us.' "Huh?" That statement sure caught me off guard, so much so that for a mment I struggled to even formulate a sentence. "Where... How... What're you basing this assumption off of? Where's your proof that she did this?" I mean, I had never seen Sora do magic before, so she couldn't have inherited Hayden's magic... Right?

Sora barely paid attention to the guests at the door. Too intrigued by her teddy. The teddy soon got boring - it didn't talk back to her like mommy and Anna did - so instead she decided to make it more interesting by imagining that the teddy was a fish floating in the sea or, rather, floating in the air behind mommy's back, in the guest's line of sight. Heehee, floaty fishy teddy!

At night I could use a long sleeved shirt? Well there went all the lingerie I had bought for the occasion. Of course, none of it was too showy and was surprisingly moderate - each one covered my torso and rear, at least - but it still wouldn't exactly keep me warm. I guess I'd just have to hope that there was central heating, or that Sam's body heat would be enough to keep me warm. Apart from that, the little information he had painted a nice picture in my mind, what with both the beach and the forest being present, and I was rather looking forward to the honeymoon. "Ok, so basically I should pack for both warm weather and cold weather. Ok, that's fine with me." I smiled softly, brushing my fingers through my fiancé's hair and pressing a kiss to the brown mess that I had come to love over the years. "Why can't we just be married now?" I murmured, almost whimpering the words. The wait was becoming agonizing and I overly excited to become Mrs Newkirk. "I mean, we're both 18 now so why can't we just run down to city hall, sign the documents and become man and wife within the space of, like, half an hour at the most?" Of course, this plan would require cancelling the wedding ceremony, and that would mean that lots of money went to waste and there'd be a huge uproar among my family and friends - especially my dad - so it wouldn't be the smartest of moves, but at least it'd be the less frustrating, in theory.

Whichever one suits your fancy, Linz, or both if you're up to it ^_^
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon May 19, 2014 3:37 am

*nods* I promise. *slowly gets up and opens the door to let Anna in* Sorry it took a while, Anna. ^_^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon May 19, 2014 3:44 am

One of my personal favorites, yeah Smile I don't even know country girl though.
Luke Bryan in general fascinates me. *rubs her eyes and slumps into the couch*
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon May 19, 2014 3:46 am

heh heh. me pick good song :3
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon May 19, 2014 3:46 am

Ooh... Jarida week on tumblr starts next Sunday :3
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon May 19, 2014 3:50 am

It's ok, I understand Smile*Walks in.* Hey Luna. *Smiles softly.* H-Hi M-Miss Anna. Just call me Anna, ok? Smile

Meh, I'll keep out of the sing-along then ^_^" Good morning, Kennedy. *Moves his feet a little so that Kennedy's not half-sitting on them.* How're you this fine day? Smile
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon May 19, 2014 3:52 am

*sits on the floor against the wall again, seemingly making a bit of a habit of it* She might not be very talkative, she's quite nervous. *takes another bite out of his apple*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon May 19, 2014 4:12 am

That's ok, I'm used to talking for two so... *Sits down next to Jack.* Luna, have you ever heard the story of the Snow Queen? *Shakes her head.* *Smiles.* Well... *Starts telling Luna about Elsa's past in story form.* *Listens until the end of the story.* D-Did she ever learn to control her powers? *Shakes her head.* Not yet. Buuut, it seems her powers are more controllable when she has people around her who cares about her. Kinda like you have now SmileI-I do? *Nods and nudges Jack.* This guy right here, and everyone else he's friends with, like Alex and I ^_^
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon May 19, 2014 4:18 am

*had been listening to the story, intrigued. Smiles when Anna nudges him* Yeah, we all care about you, I mean, if we didn't, then we wouldn't be in here, but we do. We care a lot more than you seem to think we do. That's why I wanted you to meet them, especially this girlie here *playfully nudges Anna as revenge*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon May 19, 2014 4:23 am

Elsa: Going to Yuffie, a newly formed alliance, felt weird. I know she's Sora's mother but I rarely went to anyone for help with anything. She seemed just as surprised as we were though of Sora's powers... Maybe we were wrong? Maybe somebody else did this to us. "I only learned from Anna this morning about Sora's possible gifts, and it makes sense. She was the last person we were around with the power to do this, or the possible power, and we're hoping maybe she can fix it. I mean, we really hope she can but if she can't there isn't any pressure, we'll figure something else out." I didn't want to bring up her ex fiancé, so I avoided stating Sora could've inherited it. She was moving away from worrying over Hayden and I didn't want anything to resurface. 
((Sorry its not very long, eating lunch Smile ))

Okay... We could stray away from country if you'd like. I know more songs outside of it anyway. Maybe Leah would like to join, Hm? *looks down at her from his perch on the arm of the chair and smirks*
I'm feeling rather tired, but that just be a part of being pregnant. Dimitri's been calling me non-stop for the past couple days and my brother is moving in an apartment in town. Things are becoming just like they were at home but now I'm just afraid of the stress affecting my pregnancy. How're you though Justin?
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon May 19, 2014 4:26 am

*shakes head* Erm... No, thank you, I can't sing so it's probably better that I don't.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon May 19, 2014 4:38 am

Well, fine then. I bet you sound wonderful, but if you don't want to sing then I won't make you. However... *slides down into the chair on top of Leah, chuckling* I think I can force you to stop reading that book for a few minutes with ease. *Slips a hand into her hair and presses a kiss to her lips*
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon May 19, 2014 4:41 am

*smiles and kisses him back softly, her eyes closing. Eventually she has to pull away* I'm not kidding Ryker, I sound worse than a screaming cat in a washing machine. Now get off me, you're heavy Razz
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon May 19, 2014 5:02 am

((Especially me? *Tucks some loose hair behind her ear.* Well, y'know, I-I nothing special, really so, uhh, yeah... *Smiles the tiniest bit but then it faulters.* B-But what about the orphanage? They'll be after me, a-and the men in white coats too.

I'm as ok as any guy unable to spend romantic time with their girlfriend could ever be. *Sighs.* I really don't get how people in long distant relationships do it, I mean, not being able to hug and kiss the one you love is just... It's crazy and kinda torturous. I just wish things get fixed soon :/ *Gives Kennedy a sincere look.* But if you're worried about stress, maybe I could be of help? I mean, I know a couple methods of dealing with stress that might help... Then again, it might not :S))

'Also, on top of that, we're kinda basing our assumptions on that.' I followed Anna's shocked expression and turned around to see the last thing I wanted to see: My daughter making her teddy float. "No." My voice came out as I whisper but no matter how many times I blinked, I couldn't unsee it. It wasn't that I had anything against magic, I just always assumed that, should this ever happen, Hayden would be there to teach her how to use magic properly, and now that he wasn't around... I was raising a magic child and I had no clue how to even do magic? How was I supposed to help Sora? How was I supposed to help Anna and Elsa? Elsa said that it was no big deal if Sora didn't know how to fix it, but I was the one who was supposed to be able to fix Sora's mess and if I couldn't do that - if I'd never be able to do that - then what kind of mom was I? "I-I don't know." I felt like I was answering my own question rather than speaking to Anna and Elsa. "I-I don't know what to do, I don't know if Sora knows what to do, I mean, she's only 2!" Only 2 and already using magic that I'd never be able to teach her to control, because I didn't know magic and I didn't know anyone who could use magic. I didn't think so anyway.

Woah, I had never seen Yuffie start freaking out like this. I guess she wasn't expecting Sora to be magical at all. Neither did we, really but y'know. Anyway, I figured Yuffie needed a moment so I scooted pass her and into the room, picking Sora up, as well as the floating teddy - I think I was getting used to magic, and that was why I was so at that moment. "Sora," I started, looking the little girl in the eyes. "I know you're smart enough to understand me so did you do this? Did you make me Elsa and Elsa me?" That sentence sounded really confusing when I said it out loud, but Sora's little mischievous giggle told me everything I needed to know. "Well can you just us back, please?" The little girl in my arms pouted and shook her head. "No? Why not?" 'It fun!' Typical. Someone seemed to find this situation hilarious. I groaned in annoyance, then turned back to Elsa, the toddler and teddy still in my arms as she cuddled into me a little. "So, what now?" 'Wait a sec.' Turning towards the sound of Yuffie's voice, I raised an eyebrow at her thoughtful expression. 'I think... I think I know someone who can help. My friend Vincent has a brother and he was like-... He was a warlock so...' I watched her fold her arms, trying to supress a frown. Yuffie was clearly thinking about hayden again... 'I mean, he was a bad guy when I last crossed paths with him, but I've heard he's turned good lately, and he lives here so maybe it's worth a shot?'
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon May 19, 2014 5:03 am

*lifts his head up, to look at Luna* I won't let them get you. I'll never let them get you, Luna. I promise.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon May 19, 2014 5:07 am

*Bites her lower lip and nods.* K... And I'll help out, too, I mean, I might not have these powers for much longer and I'll probably be useless then, but if there's anything I can do to help out...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon May 19, 2014 5:16 am

The House Of Immortality - Page 24 Elsa_sketches_by_thereina-d7it7tg
Just found this. The middle one melts my heart :3 Elsa's a mummy! X3 O.O What?! *Sits up and looks towards the picture Wolfie found.* Oh... It's just a drawing. Geez, Wolfie, you made me think you meant in real life for a moment! Hehe, sorry ^_^" But why would you even think that, Justin? ... O.O Have you guys- No. No we haven't, I was just being stupid, is all. *Lies back down again, breathing a sigh of relief.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon May 19, 2014 5:17 am

Oh well, I'm a little biased and anything you do is absolutely perfect. *clinbs off of her and shoves his hands into his pockets* Id rather not squish you either, but if you wanna hang out I'm available Smile
Give it your best shot, I could really use some help with dropping the stress of my life.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon May 19, 2014 5:22 am

Ok well, uhhh... I guess you've got the 'Hanging out with friends' thing down. There's also music - listening to it, playing it, singing it, whatever works for you -, reading fiction to kinda escape into another world, uhhh... The cliché ones like, y'know, counting to ten, writing a diary, buying a stress ball or punching a pillow. Actually, I could kinda see you punching a pillow Razz *Chuckles.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next