House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+3
Scampi
Ali9910<3
Britt-21
7 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 3 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Scampi Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:40 am

Ebony: I shrugged, "I don't know, like I said, he's been gone days at a time before." I told him, a small frown on my face. "And you can't exactly take me home since I don't exactly have one." I looked up towards the sky. "Besides, I've been on my own before, I'll be fine." I told him with another shrug. What's the plan then, Eb? "I guess I'll wait another hour then find a place the crash." I said out loud without really realsing it.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:42 am

Oh and I got my prom ticket today, and it's a sitdown meal ^_^ But the options were alright Smile
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:44 am

Aww, you got options! Ours was so lame! We were just given dishes with vegetables and stuff in it and had to fight amongst ourselves for it. *Rolls eyes.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:50 am

Well we only got 2 options but all of them sounded nice and there's a mango cheesecake! X3 Sounds soooo good!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:51 am

Don't like mango. If it was a different kind of cheesecake, though, nom! X3 Anywho, wanna rp avec moi?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:54 am

Sure, wanna try out Siera and her buddy? X3
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:56 am

Kimmy? Sure Very Happy You start or I? And should we rp them at work or in Sierra and Denzel's apartment?

Last edited by Wolfsoul on Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:57 am

My boredom = Justin getting 'The talk' XD:
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:11 am

At the end of work? Can you start?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:23 am

((Okies! I'mma try 1st person, just in case she turns into one of my new permanent characters)).

Kimmy: So apparently there was something wrong with the gas in my apartment and the guys coming to fix it weren't coming until tomorrow to fix it and they didn't want me to sleep in my apartment in case it exploded. That's what it seemed like they were saying, anyway, which sucked because I didn't have anywhere else to go. That was until SuperSierra saved the day and offered me the couch in the mysterious apartment I hadn't been allowed to see yet, which also meant that I'd get to meet her boyfriend, too. She hadn't mentioned much about him, but from what I gathered, he was a good guy. He better be, because if he messed with my home girl, he was going to have to deal with me! ... Home girl? Where the heck did that come from?

Aaaanyway, so when I had come to work this morning, I came armed with a suitcase full of essentials - and a fuse things I did not want to lose in an explosion - and throughout the working day, I counted down the minutes until Sierra and I finished our shifts. Once Johnny's Heaven closed down for the day and we had cleared up, I walked over to my best friend and bumped hips with her playfully, excited to pretty much have a slumber party with her, the first slumber party in years! "So, Sierra, are you ready to stay up late and go a little crazy?" I grinned, almost forgetting that I had to go and grab my suitcase.
((Any good?))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:34 am

Sierra: After I finished wiping down the last table and Kimmy came over to me, I laughed a litte, quickly putting the disinfectant and cloth away. "The question is, are you ready?" I smirked before making sure I had some money on me. "How about we go grab a few snacks for tonight? Oh and plenty of fizzy pop!" I grinned and headed towards the door, I hadn't exactly told Denzel since it was quite sudeen... But I was sure he wouldn't mind... I held the back door open for my best friend, since the front was all locked up.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:39 am

Austin::
"Well you're certainly not staying here. Come
On." I got up and held my hand for her to get up. "I stay at a mansion. They let people in to stay. You can stay there until you can get into contact with your brother. And no I'm not taking no for an answer."

Sorry about that got distracted by a movie "it's done Anna, whenever you want me to get it to you it's ready."
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:46 am

Kimmy: "Sure! The more sugary snacks and fizzy pop the more lively the evening and, therefore, the better." I said as I walked out the door, but quickly ran back in, calling behind me, "I forgot my bag! How could I forget my bag?!" Quickly grabbing my suitcase from the little staff room-ish area, I returned to Sierra's side and practically skipped out ahead of her, humming a little tune to myself that I had just made up on the spot. That tune stopped mid-song, though, when we got about halfway to the nearby supermarket as I turned to face Sierra, walking backwards with my suitcase - I was pretty sure there was no one behind me, so I wouldn't be bumping into anyone by doing this. "So, about this guy of yours, is there anything I should know before I meet him? Anything that irritates him? Any house rules he has that I'm just going to completely ignore?" Well, not completely ignore, but it was like a rule that people couldn't be so strict with rules when it came to parties and sleepovers, and that sentence kinda contradicts itself but hey, I don't care, it makes total sense in my world!

Can you get it to me now? Right now? Please?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:49 am

"yea sure."

Food list for the ball:

Drinks::
Soda
Water
Sparkling apple cider
Berry teas
Bubble tea
Smoothies
Orange Julius
Coffee
Espresso
Hot teas
+whatever alcoholic beverages people want to order

Appetizers::
Stuffed mushrooms
Roast vegetable turkey pinwheels
Keesh
Chipotle chicken flatbread
Antipasto kebabs
Mini lemon soufflés
Basil pesto
Crab Rangoon
guacamole bruschetta
Clam cakes
Chicken salad cucumber cups
Open faced egg rolls

Entrees::
Sushi/sashimi
Stuffed shells
Chicken Parmesan
Lasagna
Steak
Smoked salmon
Chicken corden bleu
Veal Marsala
Lobster
Penne a la vodka
Shrimp scampi

Desserts::
Turnovers
Red velvet Toni
Chocolate covered strawberries
Chocolate cupcakes
Vanilla cupcakes
Oreo/raspberry/Reese's cupcake
Ice cream
Cookie platters
Chocolate fountain with fruit
Cheese cake
Mousse
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:01 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uL4ntL58hfk
Why can I imagine Kimmy and Sierra going crazy and singing the girls part of this? With Sierra as Mack and Kimmy as Layla? XD

Anna: *Takes the list from Alex and reads through it.* I'm not exactly sure why people would want tea and coffee at a ball, Alex... But for now we'll keep it on, anyway and maybe get a majority vote from the guests... Hmmm... A few of these things I don't know, but I trust your judgement, the only thing I'm confused with is soufflé as an appetiser; isn't soufflé technically a dessert? Apart from that, it's a great list and I approve of the desserts and will probably eat the majority of them. *Laughs a little.*
((The colour thing's playing up for me -_-))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:12 am

"I know I just figured I should add them just incase you can take off anything thing you want, as well as add things."
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:17 am

Hmmm... *Studies the list again.* Like I said, we'll have a vote on the tea and coffee, but I'm also adding Coca Cola and lemonade. One sec. *Runs upstairs and grabs a pen before coming back downstairs and writing down the extra drinks.* Also I'm gonna move lemon soufflé to desserts and replace it with... Uhhhh... Miniature pizzas? I've seen a lot of people eat pizza's around here and I haven't tried one myself but if it's so popular it must be good, right?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:28 am

Ebony: I frowned a little bit, contemplating my options. You barely know the guy Ebby! But it was a place to sleep with a roof over my head... It would definitely beat a cold, neglected alleyway. I took his hand and pulled myself up. "Is there food and is it safe?" I asked him, having not eaten in the past two days I was losing energy, we would have been eating tonight but EB hadn't turned up...

Sierra: I thought about it for a moment before shaking my head. "None that I've discovered yet. Although we've not had an overnight guest before." I shrugged then began to smirk. "I guess we'll find out soon enough." I said with a grin. Once we had bought enough, we headed back to my place. I had told her that I hadn't actually told my boyfriend that she was staying. I opened the door and headed in. "Denzel!" I called out as I walked inside. "Hope you don't mind that I brought a friend around." I told him with a smile.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:38 am

"yea that's fine. I wasn't sure if mini pizzas or anything like that would be a good idea but like I said add, move or get rid of anything you want."

"Yea it's safe. It's the only safe place here. In fact, it's the one place in town where supernaturals go to stay hidden. You'll be completely safe and there are always open rooms, the kitchens always stocked and you can have a place to relax. Nothing will happen to you. I promise. And if you run into trouble I want you to get a hold of me, my brother or sister or my friend zak. Well take care of you until we can find your brother." I looked at her. "And believe me we will find your brother. Some of the people in the mansion have some serious connections, well find him."
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:53 am

I guess I must've fallen asleep on the couch while I waited for Sierra to come home from work because the next thing I knew was that Sierra was shouting something and I was opening my eyes. "Huh? Wha-?" I murmured groggily as I sat up, running a hand through my hair. As my eyes began to focus again, I saw my beautiful girlfriend walking over towards me, followed by a woman carrying a suitcase. It looked like Sierra hadn't just brought a friend over, she brought a friend over to stay! "Oh, uhhh," Remembering my manners, I rose to my feet, holding a hand out to Sierra's friend. "Hi, I'm Denzel."

Kimmy: Woah, he was kinda... Awkwardly cute but also pretty muscular and hot! I gave Sierra a knowing look, one that said 'Where the heck did you find him? Does he have any brothers? I totally approve of him!' and stuff along those lines before I turned my attention to my best friend's boyfriend, shaking his hand. "So I've heard; Sierra's mentioned you a couple times. And I'm Kimmy: Best friend, childhood friend, sister from another mister." My goofy laugh escaped at that last one, causing me to get a little embarrassed but Denzel would probably get used to that, if more nights like these happened.

"It's nice to meet you, Kimmy." I greeted Sierra's friend with the really weird laugh before giving my girlfriend a quick 'Welcome home' kiss, wrapping an arm around her waist casually. "So, uh, I guess I'm cooking for three tonight, huh?" 'He cooks?' The question seemed directed at Sierra, but then Kimmy looked to me and asked again. 'You cook.' "Uh, yeah, my adoptive mom taught me a thing or two so... Yeah... I hope you like spaghetti and meatballs. Now, ummm... I guess we could put your bag out of the way in the storage room for now, so..." Hesitantly, I took Sierra's friend's suitcase - which, thankfully, she seemed fine with - and then started walking towards the storage room with it.

Kimmy: For a moment, I glanced around the apartment, taking in the open-plan kitchen and living room area. Once I was sure that Denzel was out of sight, though, I looked to Sierra and grinned. "Ok, wow. Where the heck did he come from, Sierra? Planet Adorable? And he cooks! You're so lucky! Does he have any equally adorable, cooking brothers? Seriously, I need a guy like him so if you know where to find one, you've gotta tell me!" I was rambling so I bit on my lower lip, trying to shut myself up, but that still didn't stop me from letting out an extra, "Wow." in my friend's presence.

((Well what you've already got is amazing so I wont make too many alterations. I'll talk to the caterer the next time I head into town or the next time I sneak into Caius' office. I'm pretty sure all of this is doable, but it doesn't hurt to check Smile And hey, you seem pretty keen on food so maybe, if I ask nicely, the caterer and teach you a thing or two? Does that sound good? Very Happy))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:55 am

"if they'd like to."
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:59 am

Sure, I could always use my title to get you a chance to go behind the scenes, so to speak. I don't tend to flaunt my title, but it really comes in handy sometimes when you want to help someone and now that I'm technically the Queen, it'll be even better Smile
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:00 am

Ebony: I looked once more towards the town and sighed giving in. "Alright. Lead the way then." As he started to walk, I followed closely behind, glancig behind me. I hope your safe, EB... "Don't make promises you can't keep." I muttered, more to myself. My brother had always promised things and some of them really were ridiculous. Promises were made but never kept, which was why that phrase was one of the most common tnings that ran through my mind.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:04 am

I looked back at her and frowned. "I never make promised that I don't intend to keep. And this is one promise I can and will keep." I looked froward again, leading her to the mansion through the darkness, every so often looking back to make sure she was still there. "Is there any particular reason you and your brother stay in one place?" We reached the mansion and I walked up the steps, opening the door for her.

"good point. By the way, any idea on how to get you two back to normal?"
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:13 am

*Sighs and flops onto the couch.* Nope. We don't even know what caused this let alone how to fix this. *Lies down on the couch.* I mean, being my sister has it's benefits, but I miss Matio :(And I feel bad because not only has he bought 'Anna' a charm bracelet, but he wants 'Elsa' to help him pick out a suit so that he can surprise 'Anna' with his look at the ball, and I'm going to ruin his surprise because I'll know exactly what he's wearing >.< Plus, surprisingly, Elsa seems miserable. I thought she'd like not worrying about her powers and not having to be so fearful about them, but it turns out she's missing Justin just as much as I miss my boyfriend. At least her boyfriend knows about the switch! *Groans into the nearest cushion.* Sorry, Alex, I'm rambling. Things are just really crazy right now, and not in a good way Sad
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next