House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+3
Scampi
Ali9910<3
Britt-21
7 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality Empty The House Of Immortality

Post  Britt-21 Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:47 am

Elena was sitting in her bedroom, feeding little Alexander. He wasnt a infant anymore. He was about a year to 2 years old. Elena loved that he was slowly growing rather then super fast. "Hey, Cayden?" she looked over, waiting for his reply. What she wanted to do was Take Alexander out somewhere
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

The House Of Immortality Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:54 am

(He's not even a year yet)

Cayden::
I leaned over and kissed her cheek. "Yes what is it sweet heart?" I was glad that I had this time to relax with her. It seemed like she was always busy, always working, but I guess she had to. Atleast for right now they got to be together as a family and she was able to stay home and help take care of little Alexander. After all, I bet the child really liked having both his parents around at once because this was a rare occasion it seemed as of late.
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:01 am

(Thought he was...whoops XD)

Elena smiled up at Cayden as he kissed her cheek "Can we take Alexander out somewhere? I want to get him outside rather then just being inside all the time." She stood up with Alex in her arms. Then she kissed his cheek before her lips pecked his. "Plus it'll be good for him"
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:08 am

Ebony: I rolled my eyes and continued walking. "I don't need a babysitter." I told him blankly. "And I don't care what your name is." I added before finding our meeting spot again, but still without EB, or any signs of my brother really. There was a street lamp not too far away, so there was light even though it was dim. I stood still for a moment, not knowing what to do. It didn't even look as if he'd been here... I sat own on the edge of the sidewalk, what if something had happened to him? No, EB was alwaus careful, and it wasn't unlike him to be gone for a few days...

Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:14 am

I nodded, it sounded like a good idea to me. I mean getting it in the fresh air could do nothing but good for him and maybe he could socialize with other kids. Plus, it would give Elena and I somewhat of a break. "Yes sure that sounds like a great idea." We could take him to the park, and I could bring some food, blood infused of course, and a blanket and we could have a picnic. "Okay Elena can you pack some stuff for Alexander? I'll be right back but it's a surprise okay?" I kissed her lips lightly and headed down the stairs to gather supplies and hide it in the car before she saw. Plus, I had flowers that I was going to give her today anyway.

Austin::
I raised an eyebrow at the scene as she walked away and stopped, was she waiting for someone? She certainly looked disappointed when she got back to the spot where she had run into the forest. I sighed, trying to think. I had been a jerk and she probably wanted nothing more than to get rid of me but it just didn't seem right to leave her. What to do, what to do? Well I suppose I couldn't anger her more than I had already managed, so I walked up next to her, sitting on the curb beside her. Pulling a pack of gum from my pocket, I took a piece and then held the package out to her. Not really sure what to say, I frowned slightly. Awkward moments weren't really my thing. But, maybe the best way to break the silence was with something simple. "My names Austin."
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:16 am

((*Has a giggle fit, trying to push Henry's hands away.* Nooooo! H-Hen Hen! XD Wutai wont have to do without. If Sora isn't a part of Wutai's royalty, then I'll be pestered about creating another heir, that's not happening again. Ever. *Runs a hand through her hair.* Never? I don't think so, I mean, pregnancy was pretty tough for me and I'd rather not experience it again :/ Oh... Well, I guess the Henry kingdom will just have to do without instead. Nuh uh, Henry has Micah, and he'd be a great successor to the Henrian throne.))

So she went from snapping at me to asking me to help her with my hair? I guess that couldn't be helped though, since I had had many more years of experience with taming the 'Lion's mane', as Mama often called it. "Sure, just sit down at the vanity and I'll help you out." I waited for Elsa to do so, then grabbed my hairbrush from one of the vanity drawers. "This might hurt a little bit." I warned before attacking the problem, brushing the copper locks lightly at first to loosen the mess before brushing harder to fix the issue. As I did so, I glanced at us both in the mirror.

How long had I wanted something like this to happen? To do something sisterly with Elsa like styling each other's hair? Even now, after all these years, it still wasn't right, because I was technically styling my own hair. Maybe, once this was all over, though, we could do it right. I don't know, I didn't even know if we'd like each other after all of this. Now would've been a great time for that apology that I had almost forgotten about so, after a moment, I spoke up, stumbling over my words a little as I did so.

"Look, Elsa, I- I'm sorry. About last night. I said some things that I really didn't mean." Setting down the brush, I pulled out some hairbands and worked on braiding the hair into pigtails. "Saying that you didn't have a good track record with anyone isn't true, I mean, you've had a pretty good track record with me since we got here, up until recently, and you've clearly had a good track record with Justin. And as for being a child ... I don't even know where that came from, I just- I got so mad; so many people back at home view me as a child and for you to view me as a child too..."

I trailed off then as I finished with my hair stepping back away from my sister in my body and folding my arms across my chest, shaking away the negative thoughts before I could let the memories of last night upset me. "If we're going to be stuck like this for a little while, there's going to have to be some coordination between us to make things work. I guess what I'm saying - what I'm trying to say - is... Can we go back to being friends? Or at least stop getting mad at each other? Hey, for all we know, getting along might be the key to fixing this so... Yeah..."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:22 am

Elena nodded in return "Sure." she watched him leave. Just as he left, she began dressing Alexander. HE was a little fussy because he didnt like getting dressed. PLus he was already cranky from this morning "its okay, dont be so grumpy!" she giggled softly "We're taking you out. And its going to be awesome." she kissed his head and picked him up, bringing him out of the room and downstairs.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:26 am

Just as I was coming back in from the car I saw Elena coming down the stairs with Alexander. Wow, I made it just in time. Well that was good, don't want to spoil the surprise for my girlfriend. "Was he cooperative for you babe?" He didn't seem very happy, or maybe he just didn't know what was going on, I wasn't really sure. I was sure everything would be fine though. He'd have fun once we got to the park. What kid doesn't have fun at a park?
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:30 am

I should stop singing Frozen songs, my parents are trying to sleep ^_^" And I'm trying to hear Elsa's melodic voice, Wolfie! DX Sorry! I'll stop now!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:30 am

*smiles and gladly follows Ryker* What lesson will you be teaching me today, Mr Parks (?) ((not really sure of his surname))

Ebony: I politely declined the gum, never take anything from strangers was EB's most important rule, because you don't know what it could be. I nodded at him in response to him finally telling me his name. I silently wondered what to do. I couldn't just wait here all night, and I didn't have any money. If I found a hiding spot nearby I'm sure I could get at least a few hours sleep, if any at all. I sighed, "Thank you for helping me." I looked over at him.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:34 am

Ali9910<3 wrote:Cayden::
Just as I was coming back in from the car I saw Elena coming down the stairs with Alexander. Wow, I made it just in time. Well that was good, don't want to spoil the surprise for my girlfriend. "Was he cooperative for you babe?" He didn't seem very happy, or maybe he just didn't know what was going on, I wasn't really sure. I was sure everything would be fine though. He'd have fun once we got to the park. What kid doesn't have fun at a park?

Elena sighed softly as she began putting Alex in his carseat "No. He was crabby. Kicking around and whining. I guess he didnt want to be bothered going outside." she looked at Cayden "But I managed to get him dressed so its okay. Possibly he'll calm down once we're at our destination'
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:39 am

I just ate two hotdog sausages! I went downstairs to get a drink and was like 'Ooh! Hotdogs! I'mma have one and save the other for tomorrow!' so I went back upstairs with my drink and my hotdog and by the time I got to my room I had finished the hotdog. I immediately set down my drink, went back downstairs and was like, 'On second thoughts, HOTDOG!' And ate the second hotdog within seconds! XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:42 am

When she thanked me I just shrugged. I wasn't really a great helper, I had made fun of her and made her think she was going to die, neither of which were very nice things to do. I stuck the pack of gum back into my pocket and leaned back, putting my weight on my elbows. "You know, my gums not poisonous, I wouldn't be eating it if it was." I looked over and smirked at her. "So who you waiting for? Your boyfriend or something?"

"Yea I'm sure hell either calm down in the car or when we get there. Wouldn't be surprised if he falls asleep in the car to be honest, he always does. But, on the bright side it might make him less cranky." I smiled and held the door open for her. "Shall we go then ma lady?" I said in a really bad English accent. Realizing how bad it was, I blushed slightly and ran a hand through my hair nervously. "That sounded better in my head..."
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:48 am

Elsa: I winced as she began, not exactly used to having my hair attacked. I never really had troubles with my hair, it wasn't prone to tangles or knots. My hands gripped the vanity as she finished up, and when I let to I expected ice but received nothing. I had almost forgotten I wasn't the same. It was a relief, but quite saddening at the same time. What was even more saddening was the fact that Anna was apologizing and I hadn't even thought of it. I was too busy worrying and being a horrible sister now to confront the conflict we had last night.

"Anna... It's okay, I understand how you feel about me. I mean, what you said was true and I've been insensitive. I'm just afraid, I suppose. You're not on the other side and mama and papa aren't here to keep me away from you but now... I'm afraid of losing you to a different person entirely. I've been childish and I apologize, I'd love to put everything aside and be friends again." I stood and looked down at Anna's hands, sighing. "If it's the key, then it's the key. I don't want that to be the only reason we start getting along again like we should."

Mhm, I do have Micah. *looks up at Yuffie and runs the back of his neck* I understand your troubles Empress, I suppose you can have princess Sora back. Creating another heir, no bueno. *shrugs and smiles* I think I'd like to produce an heir though, or another one anyway. Whenever the time is right, I'd like to be a father to more than just one child.

Well, that's up for debate. *reaches his floor and walks down the hall, smiling at Leah* I'll give you the choice, how's that? I think I'm a fair professor. *opens his door once they approach it and pulls Leah inside, shutting the door behind her.* We could... Learn about anatomy? I like that idea. I know I'm not an anatomy teacher but I know a thing or two about that. *lets go of her hand and wraps an arm around her waist* Or we could try a chemistry course, because I think we have great chemistry. Whatever you'd like to do, let's do it. *steps closer and presses his forehead to hers*
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:50 am

Elena agreed "Yeah. Hopefully, Cayden." she giggled softly "He'll have his nap anyway." shrugging, she watched as he started speaking in a english accent and she laughed softly "It was cute." she kissed him softly before pulling away and getting into the car and putting on her seatbelt. She looked back at Alex, who already knocked himself out
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:57 am

I smiled slightly as I headed to the car, closing the door behind me. After opening the door and getting in, I put on my seat belt and turned to reverse out of the driveway, seeing cute little Alex practically unconscious in the process. "He really does fall asleep easily."

After about five minutes of driving, we were in town. Just as we pulled into the parking lot and into a space, I heard Alex up again, making noises. "Well that was the perfect little power snooze wasn't it?" I got out of the car and went to the backseat, taking Alexander out of his car seat. "Hey there little buddy." I smiled and kissed his head before handing him to Elena and opening the trunk to get the blanket, cooler filled with food and the flowers I had boughten for Elena. I looked over at her. "Just because we're taking care of little Alex doesn't mean we can't go on a date right?"
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:58 am

Ebony: I shook my head, almost laughing at the thought. "Brother." I explained. "Having a boyfriend would be useless, me and EB never stay in one place. We can't." I shrugged and pulled my hood up to shelter myself from the biting cold. I pulled my knees close to my chest, I knew I didn't need to but I was worried about my brother. If something happened to him I don't know what I'd do, he's all I've ever really had as a family.

The chemistry course sounds like fun, especially with all the... Experiment we could do... *smirks and reaches up a little to press a kiss to his lips*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:04 am

"Oh alright. Well that stinks... I kind of know what it's like though. I did that with my brother and sister for a little while." When I see her shivering I shrug off my leather jacket and place it around her shoulders. I rarely got cold. "Your brother. Was he supposed to be here already?" I didn't exactly want her to have to wait out here all night. I look at her and see the worried look on her face. "Does he have a cell phone? Can you call him?"
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:12 am

Ebony: I gave a small 'thanks' when he put his jacket over me. It was warm from his body heat and was quite comfortable. "Yeah, he was meant to be here over an hour ago." I told him. What if the plan hadn't worked and he'd got caught? I sighed a little bit and tried not to worry. "Sorry, I'm probably keeping you from doing something." I said afyer a minute or two. "You can go if you want to." I told him, I was probably taking up his time.

Gtg to bed
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:13 am

Okay bye scampi ^_^
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:17 am

She was afraid of losing me? That warmed my heart, and the room I guess because I could see the frost thawing and snow melting out of the corners of my eye (I paid no attention, though, thinking it was normal. It was silly of her to think like that, though, as I pointed out to her swiftly. "I can't believe you'd think you'd lose me." I mimicked my sister's earlier words with a smile pulling her into a hug - she was shorter than me, which was strange but I'd have to get used to it. "You should no by now that, no matter what happens between Matio and I, you're stuck with me until we're old and grey." I couldn't help but laugh a little as I thought if us sitting together, knitting a scarf and talking about the good old days and the time we switched bodies, but then I pulled back and went to the wardrobe again, pulling outfit my favourite summer outfit consisting of an grey-green bodice, a matching grey-green shirt and a darker green skirt.

"Ok, now that we're friends again, we should pribably get dressed and grab some breakfast from downstairs." I told myself - it was seriously like looking in a mirror, only I wasn't looking in a mirror at all! - as I handed the clothes to her. "Then maybe we could discuss how to act like each other so people don't get suspicious and, you know, discuss responsibilities and stuff." As I suggested that, I backed away, almost tripping over my rug in the process - it was a miracle that I didn't fall over, although some ice did escape my fingertips at the shock of the almost-fall and coated a part of the floor. Woops. Oh well, it would melt eventually.

((*Reaches up to take off her tiara and licks it, giggling as she melts it with her tongue.* I wish you good luck, Sir Henry, you'll probably need it Razz I like the thought if having children too, actually, but, *Laughs awkwardly.* I think Elsa would throw a fit if she heard me say that ^_^" Throw a fit? She'd have a f***ing heart attack! XD And then you really would be Queen Anna XD))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:26 am

F***! I forgot Anna was wearing gloves. *Groans.* Can we just oretend she's not wearing gloves? I'm too tired to go back and edit it DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:30 pm

*Grumbles annoyedly.* Me no wanna get up! DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin