House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+3
Scampi
Ali9910<3
Britt-21
7 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 21 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Ali9910<3 Sun May 04, 2014 8:16 am

If they don't know you they can't be that judge mental on you. Besides, you made a really good first impression, I'm sure everything wi be fine
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun May 04, 2014 8:20 am

Mhmm mhmm. Chill, Justin. And if Papa is protective of his oldest little girl, who cares? A protective father can't get in the way of true love, right? Wink*Rolls his eyes but sighs.* I guess you're right, to some extent. *Straightens up and runs a hand through his hair.* But if he does get protective, I guess I'll just have to prove to him that he doesn't need to worry, right? Mhmm ^_^

I'm sorry, but I just find this hilarious. If Elsa was evil XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sun May 04, 2014 8:24 am

Exactly, you just have to prove you care about her and wouldn't hurt her. But who knows, they might like you right away. And that is awesome xD
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun May 04, 2014 8:31 am

Hehe, I know right X3

I'm an Angel. I can't hurt anyone anyone. Not physically anyway, but even with words, I'd feel guilty... B-But it's not like I'd ever do that with Elsa, or anyone, really, so... Yeah... I don't know where I'm going with this now but... Where you're going with this is that proving that you care about Elsa and don't want to hurt her will be easy because you really do care about her and don't want to hurt her :3 Uh, yeah, you're right, that's where I was going with it Very Happy
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sun May 04, 2014 8:33 am

Awwww justin that's sweet :3
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun May 04, 2014 8:43 am

*Blushes a little.* Thanks, I uhh, just speaking from the heart, is all, with Wolfie's help ^_^" Hehe, Justin loves Elsa X3 O///O W-What? I, uh, n-no, I mean... Oh gosh, shut up, Wolfie >///< Awww, look at Blushy McBlusherpants! You've gone bright red! X3 L-Let's just, uhh- Let's not talk about love just yet, ok? >///<
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sun May 04, 2014 8:45 am

That's so cute!!!!!! Awwwwww :3 "poor justin first wolfie makes him have sec with Elsa on sims now this xD"
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun May 04, 2014 8:50 am

Oh yeah, I forgot about that ^_^" *Groans and buries his face in his hands.* Did you really have to bring that up again? DX Awww, and little Princess Amelia who always plays video games with Princess Joan even though she should be practicing to be a chess champion X3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sun May 04, 2014 9:01 am

Oh yea! Haha XD "oops, I'm sorry justin." it was funny so it's okay jane
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun May 04, 2014 9:03 am

Heehee, I'm enjoyint thoi story XD I mean, I've accidentally described her as Merida but that's not the point! DX

Also, I'm going to have to learn about differeny mythical creatures and Greek mythology since that's quite vital for this story, so that's going to be fun :3
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun May 04, 2014 9:07 am

It's not ok. *Looks up from his hands.* How many times do I have to say I don't feel that way about Elsa yet? I'm quite comfortable with the pace our relationship is going at the moment and I'm perfectly ok with Elsa remaining fully clothed -_- Are you, Justin? Are you really? Yes, I am, really! Hmmm... You're not another Logan, are you? O.o No, I'm not scared of that kind of stuff, I just want to take things nice and slowly with Elsa, and I think she wants that too. Faaaiiir enough.

Cool, Scampi Very Happy
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sun May 04, 2014 9:10 am

What story? And Greek mythology is absolutely amazing
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun May 04, 2014 9:12 am

*Breathes a sigh of relief, thankful that the conversation had moved away from his love life.* That reminds me, Sam and Reyna's wedding is supposed to be Greek mythology based X3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun May 04, 2014 9:18 am

Greek mythology does sounds amazing :3

And I'm trying to write my own book :3
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun May 04, 2014 9:31 am

I learnt some Greek mythology today! It was about this goddess who apparently saw a hunter kill a deer who was her friend or something (I think she was a nature-y goddess) and, for revenge, she turned him into a deer and set her dogs on him and they chased him down and eventually tore him limb from limb! XD

I also like the Prometheus story I learnt in secondary school. There was this dude called Prometheus who gave people the power of fire when he wasn't supposed to. Zeus punished Prometheus by binding him to a rock and having an eagle (Always an eagle with Zeus) eat his liver. Each morning, Prometheus' liver would grow back and each day the eagle would return to eat it, causing eternal suffering for Prometheus.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sun May 04, 2014 9:34 am

Ah nice :3 that sounds like fun and I'm taking a Greek mythology class next year :3
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun May 04, 2014 9:43 am

I wanna take a Greek mythology class DX

I also wanna show you a pic of Trixie but my phone won't let me DX
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun May 04, 2014 10:33 am

*yawn* Okay, prologue and first paragraph of the first chapter iiiiis done :3 So now imma go to bed ad Jack you are coming with me Razz *drags Jack off*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun May 04, 2014 6:09 pm

Gah! I've got a sore throat! I hope I'm not getting ill :S
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun May 04, 2014 10:16 pm

I was a bit disappointed when TJ said they weren't dating, but there was still a chance! And she sounded really nice, and the way TJ smiled as he spoke about her... I could hear the wedding bells ringing already!!! As my son mentioned not saying embarassing things about him, I faked a frown, replying with, "Awww! But it's a mum's job to embarass her kiddy-winkies, especially in front of a potential girlfriend or boyfriend!" After a moment, the smile came back and I shook my head. "Don't worry, no embarassing things about you will be said," Or, a least, I'd try not to say embarassing things. "Heck, I'll do whatever it takes to help you impress this girl. If there's anything you need, just ask." I was sure that TJ would be able get a girlfriend, with or without the family's help. Wait a sec... If he got a girlfriend - and I know this wouldn't be his first girlfriend, but it'd be his first closer to the, uhh, 'frisky age' - that'd mean we'd have to give him the talk, right? Yeeeaaah, that was going to be Tyler's job, I'll just deal with Robyn in 16 years time!

I kept staring at the clock every 10 seconds, the boredom that came with never having to sleep taking it's toll. Humans didn't realise how lucky they were, they got to waste a good 10 hours a day sleeping, but I couldn't. Without those 10 hours, it left way too much free time and, after doing everything I could think of doing, I was waiting for 10am to come around. 9:59am, and that damned last minute was going so f***ing slow. I just wanted to wake up my girlfriend and do something with her, couldn't the clock speed up for that?! I took to pacing for a little bit, and then by the time I looked at the clock again, it was 10am. Finally! Beaming a grin, I ran into the room next door and climbed into bed next to the beautiful sleeping redhead, a hand tracing the curve of her hip lightly as I debated whether to be naughty or nice. Eventually, my niceness won out and instead of tickling my defenceless girlfriend, I kissed along her jaw to wake her up instead. "Alix, wakey wakey, it's morning." I practically purred into her ear before moving the kisses down to her neck, trying not to breath in her scent as well as trying to avoid kissing her pulse point, just to be on the safe side.

Yet another day of interviewing potential teachers for the school. I had been doing this for a week now, away from the mansion, but I had come up empty handed. Most of the teachers seemed to be either not qualified enough or simply wanted the job so that they could uncover the mansion's secrets. This was proving to be more tiresome than I had anticipated, but I still had high hopes that, by the time September came, we'd have the school open and running, even if I had to teach a few lessons myself. Setting down the CVs on the large oak desk in my office, I sat back in my chair and glanced towards the one of the few portraits of James and I that hung on the wall. "Your dream is coming true, my love." I told the painting, a small part of me wondering if I was even allowed to call him that, now that Daniel and I were some form of a couple. "I hope you are proud of what I have accomplished in your name. The James Knight Academy will give our younger residents a shining future, no matter who or what they are."

We'll be fine. She kept saying it, but would we? Geez, since when did I become so pessimistic? About parenting, the one thing that I was so excited for six months ago? Wasn't Dayna meant to be the one freaking out about giving birth to three babies? Wasn't I meant to be the one saying 'It'll be alright', not her? I still wasn't ok, but I had to be a man, for crying out loud, so I nodded my head. "Yeah, I'm ready to go home." I murmured, rising to my feet, albeit a little wobbly at first, before pulling Dayna up as well. Crumpling the paper bag and putting it in my pocket, I returned Dayna's kiss, then started walking towards the car. "Can we pick KJ up from Bex's a little later, though? Give me a couple hours to relax?" As we headed back towards the car, I tried to think of the positives here... Uhhh... Three cute babies with Dayna's smile and hopefully my blonde hair - Dayna and I did have a bet over whether they'd be blonde or ginger afterall -, uh three babies meant triple the hugs, triple the fun when they were old enough to run around and play games, triple the amount of kids to call me daddy - I knew KJ called my her dad, but I wasn't really her dad so, technically, it didn't count - triple the laughter, triple the amount of kids to tell bedtime stories to... Ok, yeah, I was starting to see a couple positives about this now, it just came with quite a few worrying negatives that we'd have to try and overcome...

"Sooo... That'll be 2 and 3a, right? But what about the b?" Peering down at the sheet again, I though long and hard before realising something. "Wait a sec, it's 2b, isn't it? But it's not, like, 12a plus b, you're actually timesing it by b, right?" When KJ nodded, I grinned and took the sheet and pencil back, scribbling down the answer, or what I thought was the answer - there was still a chance that I messed it up. "So that's 6a on the outside... Aaaand, 2b minus 3a - to make the a squared bit - on the inside." It looked right, so I smiled down at my work proudly. "Ok, 7 down, another 13 to go." And then the smile faded. "Oh boy, I'm doomed." Letting out a sigh of frustration, I looked around for a distraction, then noticed the older guy ghost peering over KJ's shoulder at her homework - the brother and sister were just playing in the corner of the room, not bothering us. moving my wheely chair closer to Kara-Jayne, I joined the guy in peering over her shoulder and curiously asked. "What's your homework about? It's English, right?" I guessed it was, anyway, because the English department used bright yellow books and Kara had a bright yellow book too."

"Yeah, you sound really sick. And you're really hot." I smirked at the double meaning. Let Trent make of that what he will; considering the fact that he was actually just a little warm in temperature, he'd probably take it the other way. Letting out a sigh, I sat up in the bed, running my hand through my hair before grabbing Trent's phone. "I don't know, Trenton, maybe you should just stay at home today, if you're not feeling well. Instead of really hard algebra, we can study video games instead. Now, should I phone the school or should you?" Even if he wanted me to phone the school, apparently - I discovered as I clicked a button on his shiny, fancy phone - I wouldn't be able too. Stupid password. What? Was he worried that someone would see his texts to his mommy or something?

So the night out with Sammi, Chloe and Leah had been fun. I was perfectly fine in the morning, but I knew Sammi wouldn't be so, after pulling on some clothes, I grabbed a glass of water from downstairs and enough nutella-covered toast for the bot of us. Once I returned upstairs, I set the stuff down on the bedside table and got a headache tablet from the bathroom. "Babe, wakey wakey." I called softly, running my hand along her exposed thigh. "I've got breakfast and pain killers for you." If she refused to get up, I'd probably just pull the covers off of her and force her to deal with the cold morning air. Sure it'd be mean, but it'd be the fastest way to wake her up.

Again she was doing something that I was shocked about. I guess I just didn't know how to act around Nat now; I didn't know what would be the right thing to do and what would be the wrong thing to do and apparently what I thought would be wrong was perfectly ok in Nathalie's books. I gave me a small bit of hope that, I don't know, maybe things could be at least a little bit like they used to be. Sure I wouldn't be able to kiss her, and maybe not hug her for, like, a week, maybe less, but this was a start, at least. Smiling down at Nathalie's hand, my confidence restore a bit, I nodded and took it gently. "Sure, I'll lead the way. It's not very far away, so it wont take long." I told Nat as we left the room, me closing the door behind us. I led us outside, then began walking down the little driveway that connected the mansion to the world surrounding the forest. "So, if you don't mind my asking, how do you remember me?" I asked curiously. "Did you figure it out from the drawings you've been doing or did you wake up and just suddenly remember a few things about me?"

"Her day has been teaching me. It's all we've done. Study study study." Hope piped up, running to the bathroom - jumping over a sleeping Snowball in the process - and grabbing a wet washcloth and soap, trying to be helpful for her sister and her boyfriend. "But, I learnt lots of cool things! Kiara even taught me some Shakespeare but that's really hard because they speak weird." She told Kodi as she lathered the washcloth with the soap. As she tried to reach up to his face though, Hope realised she could only reach his chin, causing her to pout. "One day I'll be tall enough." She muttered as she reluctantly handed the washcloth to Kiara and went to put the soap back and grab a towel for Kodi.

"I was teaching her about A Midsummer Night's Dream." I continued for Hope as I started washing Kodi's face for him, trying to bite back the temptation to tease him about how childish this must've looked; me washing a grown man's face for him. "I figured I should start somewhere and figured that A Midsummer Night's Dream was the safest route, since Romeo and Juliet included death." I didn't exactly want to expose Hope to those kind of things yet so, for now, I was steering away from the most famous tragic love story of all time. "It's a pretty funny story, actually; it's one of my favourite Shakespearean plays." Once I was sure the grease was all gone, I exchanged the washcloth for a towel with Hope and handed it to my boyfriend. It seemed as if washing his face wasn't enough though - his hair looked pretty greasy and there were black stains on his shirt. "You might as well just take a shower, Kodi. No offense, but you could really do with one." And then I'd set Hope some homework to do in her own room, then Kodi and I could spend some much-needed alone time together.

"He's still a little shy around me, I believe." I told my fiancée, a small smirk forming on my lips as a plan came to mind. "But I know exactly how to fix that..." That was all the warning I gave before I started tickling Ryan's poor son, delighting in the laughter that escaped his lips. As I tickled him, I looked over to Ryan and smiled. "Now, I believe with have a wedding to discuss, am I correct?" We knew that it would be in winter, and we knew that the colours would be blue - what kind of blue, I was uncertain of - and white, but there was so much more to discuss. Invitations, food, bridesmaids, the party, the honeymoon, how the actual ceremony would be carried out. There was much to do and, if we wanted this wedding to be the perfect wedding Ryan had always dreamed of - and I had recently started dreaming of - then we needed to prepare as early as possible.

What should they talk about? Vincent wasn't exactly sure what they could talk about, as he was usually the one who listened to everyone else, rather than did the talking. He wracked his brain for a moment, kissing Lilly's shoulder and resting his chin there, before he came up with, "Jessica is next in line for the throne; has she begun preparing for that yet?" You'd think, being her father, Vincent would know, but the ex-Turk who still struggled to come to grips with the fact that he was married to a Princess - and was also therefore a Prince, technically - tried not to dwell in royal buisness. It was only at times like now, when he struggled for conversation ideas, that he brought up royal duties and such as a topic.

"Yeah, that was a pretty bad decision." I couldn't lie about that, it'd be too obvious that I was lying. "I mean, the whole point of a committed relationship is to stick together; where one goes, the other will follow, no questions asked, because they loved them that much. I mean, that's what I've heard at least, I, myself, am yet to find out." And probably wouldn't find out because I wasn't exactly dating material. But this wasn't about me, this was about Chloe. "But maybe it's not too late to get him back, if you want to. If not, I still wouldn't give up on committed relationships entirely. Maybe you just need to take a break from them, for now, forget about relationships entirely and just have a little fun as the young woman you are. Once you feel ready to, you can go back to thinking about relationships and only cross the bridge regarding kids when you get there. Does that sound like a good idea to you?"

Just over a month until the wedding! Everything was pretty much planned, with the wedding at the church and the greek mythology themed reception at the local hotel's event room. The meals had also been planned and everyone had planned what they were going to eat - I was having salmon and shrimp in a seafood sauce, followed by roast lamb and then mixed fruit for dessert - and the dj for the party had been booked and asked specifically to, at one point, play some tango music - I thought that we shouldn't let our lessons go to waste, plus it would give dad a little scare, which would be interesting. The only thing that hadn't be planned, as far as I knew, was the honeymoon, but I didn't believe that, I believed that Sam was hiding it from me as a surprise. I didn't like surprises and that's why, as we snuggled on the couch in the rec room, watching an oddly uninteresting chick flick, I decided to try asking my fiancé about it again. "Can't you at least give me some sort of clue?" I pleaded, giving Sam a pout for good measure. "I mean, are we going somewhere hot or cold? Are we going to a place with a beach or a place with a forest? You can't just expect me to pack for the honeymoon when I don't even know it's location, Samuel."

Today was a pretty sunny day so I had decided that, for a change, we'd take Tucker to the beach. Sure, we'd need to give him a bath when we got home - the silly mutt seemed to like rolling in the sand and getting it in his fur - but it was worth it to see him bounding off ahead of us, barking at the birds until they flew away. He seemed to be enjoying himself and well, so was I, because he was distracted enough to give Dilynn and I some alone time, even if that alone time involved having to carry my girlfriend on my back. "So, Miss Klossen," I started as we followed Tucker slowly, in no real hurry to catch up with him. "Your birthday is just under two months away; is there anything you want? Or want to do? 'Cause I have no idea what you'd like, so a little help would be greatly appreciated."

Kimmy: I heard Denzel call back, 'Yes please, sweetie-pie!' and I couldn't help but laugh a little at his weird nickname. "I'll have some Coca cola too, please." I added as I pulled the candy out of the shopping bag and ate a handful of it - might as well start the sugar rush now. Denzel came back then and seemed to start working on our dinner, kissing Sierra's cheek as he passed her; awwww, I really needed a man! Hopping up onto the barstool closest to my buddy, I stretched my arms over my head and asked, "So, what's in the agenda tonight? Scary movies? Singing crazy songs? Dancing, like in the good old days?" Yup! Back when we were younger, Sierra and I did a lot of dancing. I was never as good as her, but that didn't mean that I couldn't keep up! And we always had fun dancing so maybe we could do it again, unless we were too old for that now... Oh who was I kidding? You're never to old to dance and have fun!

It was Kyle's birthday today! After yesterday's mad rush to get him a present - seriously, it was May already? Where did the time go?! - I was much more relaxed this morning as I lay down in bed beside the sleeping birthday boy, waiting for the medication I had taken 20 minutes ago to kick in. Hehe, Kyle looked adorable in his sleep. Even with his manly manly beard he was growing a little, he looked like a little kid while he was dreaming. It was too bad I would have to wake him in a minute, I mean, it was either be woken up gently now or have Sunny jump up on him when she woke up. With that in mind, I only waited a couple more minutes, just to be on my tablet's safe side, then gave Kyle a kiss to wake him up. "Kyyyyle! Wakey wakey, birthday boy!" I said in a sing-song voice, then I started kissing his neck for good measure because, you know, the more I kissed him, the more likely he'd wake up, right?

I had just finished up my shift and was planning to take Elsa out on a surprise date, y'know, just to be a little spontaneous. That wasn't the only reason I was dressed up smart in a button-up shirt and ironed jeans, though. It's kinda been bugging me that Elsa's parents didn't know I was dating their daughter, since the last time I saw them, I barely knew Elsa. I wanted to introduce myself to them as Elsa's boyfriend, not just Justin, so that was why I was heading towards their Heaven house before I went to see Elsa. Pausing outside their house, I straightened my posture and took a deep breath before knocking on the door. I just hoped this went well...

It only took a trip to Caius to figure out what had happened. Thank goodness Matio was a secret genius and had managed to come up with the idea of asking Caius, otherwise we would've spent weeks trying to figure out what had happened. As soon as he mentioned witches and warlocks, though, I remembered Yuffie talking about Sora's father being a warlock and having magical powers. What if Sora had inherited magic from him? What if she had done the spell? I mean, she was there with Yuffie, just outside the door! Caius pretty much confirmed it when he said that they could get powers when they were toddlers and at that point I ran out of the office, not caring whether or not Matio was actually following me. I needed to tell Elsa now. Right now! It took a while to locate my sister - she hadn't been in my room so I had to search everywhere else for her - but as soon as I found her in the library with her nose stuck in a book, I rushed over and started explaining what I had figured out. "Elsa, I know what happened. Sora did this to us! She's magical!"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun May 04, 2014 11:36 pm

hai
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down