House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+5
Britt-21
Scampi
Wolfsoul
Shadowhunter
Ali9910<3
9 posters

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 5 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:01 am

Poor Jack Sad Don't worry, Jus- I-I mean Anna will keep her company ^_^"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:00 am

Hehe, I just realised something amazing.

So if I do a foundation degree in Psychology like I'm planning to, I get to go to Plymouth Uni for a year. Plymouth is one of the places where most musicals visit when they go on tour (For example, The Lion King was there last month and Wicked's gonna be there next year), which means that, when I'm not studying, I can go and watch a musical! Woop woop! I'll live off of beans and rice pudding for a couple weeks, save enough money to get a ticket et voila! *Giggles excitedly.* Oh gosh, I love musicals way too much! X3

Hmmm... If mum's really thinking about taking me to see Wicked again, I'mma pick up a t-shirt this time. I didn't last time, which was stupid, because I remember seeing some I liked :/ *Gasps.* And the Grimmerie! Oh gosh, I'm gonna have to save up, like £75 for souvenirs and snacks alone! DX

Actually, I can just buy the Grimmerie on Amazon, but I do want to buy the t-shirt there and just, like, put it over my other t-shirt before the show XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:24 am

Oh gosh, mum heard me singing! DX When I finished she was all like 'A nice bit of Wicked!' *Hides behind the armchair.* Why did she have to listen to me sing? Why did she have to comment? She knows I don't like my parents hearing me sing, that's why I stay in my room with the door closed, for crying out loud! DX You know what? Just for that I'm playing Do You Wanna Build A Snowman in the car to p*** her off. Anyway, I'm going to guitar lessons soon so... I'll be back at about 9:15pm...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:18 am

This song is really great...
I know right Smile I've always liked Memory, I don't know why.
Its the right amount of punk rock genre and... What else is it anyway?
Just punk rock I believe
But... He's not angry? This can't be just punk rock
You don't have to be angry... Nevermind.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:02 am

*sigh* I knew it would happen. *looks at the time* I need to go see Em, I'll be back soon. *heads towards the door and leaves* I don't like seeing Jack sad...

Aaanyway, today was eventful. So mum reserved a table but it wasn't set up and was in the wrong place so mum was angry and it took 15 mins to get served at the bar. As an apology, the guy said we could have a free round of drinks and desserts. So we ordered the mains and dad had to send his back... Twice. They overcooked the steak. I ate like a farm. Steak, chicken breasts, gammon and an egg (there was sausages too but me no like them) I ordered a cookie dough cheesecake which was sooooo good and the guy but extra chocolate syrup on for me X3 Then we got to embarrass Kieran by bringing out a cake and singing to him XD Woo!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:09 am

XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:10 am

*Walks in and flops on the couch.* I spent weeks learnig Smoke on The Water. Now I have to relearn it DX *Walks in, having an animated discussion with Justin about her daily activities at the castle.* Sliding down the banister was so much fun because the stairs spiralled so as you slid dow you ended up getting really dizzy! Sometimes I got so dizy I crashed into the suits of armor! *Chuckles.* And you still kept doing that even after you crashed? Yup! Besides, practice makes perfect Very Happy
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:16 am

Whats your opinion on Sum 41? They seem like a very rocky punk rock group... Danceable music, it I danced.
I don't really mind them, only a few songs.
I think I really need to stop listening to music... I'm becoming obsessed with everything with a tune. I'm like... Like a child, discovering the world for the first time. I went and bought these new shirts at the store in town, I think they're called something specific to the shape of the collar
V-neck? That's a little risky isn't it, showing some skin?
Its becoming warmer, I'm old enough to show some skin, and it's not like anybody can tell me what I can and can't wear here. Besides, I'm tired of wearing that sweatsuit all the time.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:24 am

*Presses a finger to his lips to tell Anna to shh, then points to Elsa. Once her thoughts tell him that she understands, he sneaks up behind Elsa, remembering Lilly telling him to joke around with her, and suddenly speaks up without warning.* I think V-necks would look kinda nice :)And it's not as if you'd be showing that much skin, anyway. *Runs up and hugs Elsa.* Elsa! I've got amazing news! Matio and I went on a date and it was incredible! She just spent, like, 20 minutes going through all the details. It's a looong story apparently. *Rolls her eyes slightly.* It wasn't 20 minutes, more like 10. And then another 10 minutes explaining what happened yesterday Razz

Hey, Linz, did you see my crazy idea? I posted it this morning so you might not have seen it unless you read back.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:35 am

Are we speaking of the body switch idea, because I saw that one.

*startled, she stepped back and bumped into Justin, quickly turning around and rubbing her arm nervously* Uh... Yeah, not too much skin I think. Besides, I'm trying to do American things and the girl at the store said they were a clothing item typical for women my age. *is surprised by the hug and looks up at Justin, smiling as Anna exclaims she had a date* Really? A date huh? So... You've known this one for over an hour, you guys aren't getting married anytime soon? *giggles and shakes her head, nudging Anna with her elbow* Im happy for you, Matio is really great. I'd like to hear the details, but perhaps some other time so we don't bore Justin with girl talk, for the second time I suppose.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:42 am

Hi
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:45 am

Oh gosh... Jack's gonna hate me, but now Justin's talking to Elsa! DX Oh Leah, what do I do? DX Don't ask me DX Uhh! DX I guess it'd be kinda rude to stop them from talking... But Jack's been waiting for Elsa to come on all week... Gah! DX
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:49 am

I think that would be pretty funny. XD
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:49 am

Yup yup! What did you think? Good? Bad? Do-able? Not do-able? *Pouts a little but lets out a sigh.* Fine, maybe later, or maybe tomorrow if Justin's not around. *Turns serious for a moment.* But didn't you hear? Matio and I are already married; that's the thing that happened yesterday that I told Justin about. *Pauses, waiting for her words to sink in to her sister's mind, then ruins the seriousness with a laugh.* I'm joking! No, I've learnt my lesson and Matio knows better than to propose right now. Try not to give your sister a heart attack, Anna, I'd like her to stay alive and well :PBut yeah, I'll leave you two alone tomorrow so that you can talk about the date. And, uhh, speaking of dates... *Bites his lip as he looks to Elsa.* Maybe at the weekend, if you're not busy... I mean, it wont be a date-date but, y'know, maybe we could do a little walk and talk around town, then maybe stop at a café to grab something to eat and drink? If you don't want to, though, I totally understand, it's just a suggestion. *Rubs the back of his neck a little.* *Her jaw drops a little before she snaps it shut, then she gives Elsa a look that screams 'Do it! Say yes!'*

Hi Shadow! But Jack will get a chance tomorrow when Anna's done talking about her date ^_^
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:52 am

A lot of drama. A lot of interesting drama :3
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:57 am

*Sings loudly.* Alt blir en åpen dør! Alt blir en åpen dør! Alt blir en åpen dør, med deg! Med deg! Med deg! Med deg! Alt blir en åpen dør! *Tenses slightly, but tries to block Wolfie out.*

Aaaanyway, in other news:

Drama in OOC, humor in the rp if we go along with the body switching idea. Anna'll probably make a fuss about having to wear Elsa's clothes, but she'll have ice powers, so... Yeah... She'd probably go a little crazy with them, and then something will go wrong and she'll panic and... Yeah... And Elsa will experience a life without powers, but she'll have to try to explain to Matio that she's not Anna (Even though she'll look and sound like Anna), and she'll probably have to try finishing a dress Anna's making for some sort of upcoming date and that'll probably go wrong, and she'll have to ride Bjartr at least once, and 13 years of isolation means that Elsa can't ride a horse, let alone one that goes really fast and jumps over logs XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:59 am

*sees Jack outside* O.O crap! DX *runs out* Uh, hey Jack! ... Hello? *stops him from going in* Uhm,.. How's... How's Emily? She's fine... What's wrong? Nothing, nothing! ^_^ ... Any sign of Elsa? maybe... Well, can I come in? I really need to speak with her... erhm... Justin's in there, speaking to her... Oh... Oh okay. Jack... *turns his back* Reaally hope her knows how much I've been wanting to see her. Is it a coincidence how bith he and Elsa are here at the same time as soon as I go to see one of thd few friends I have?! Or am I just unlucky? Jack... Maybe wolfie's right... She would be better of with Justin. Jack. I'll be in the mountains. *takes off* *groans and goes back inside* greeeeat. I think Jack's annoyed at me now. Perfect.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:04 am

*has only enough time for the idea to run through her mind and her eyes to widen in shock before Anna caves on the joke. Rolls her eyes and gives her sisters shoulder a playful shove* Good, you and... Well, anyone, need time to get to know eachother better before you leap into marriage. *looks up at Justin as she's addressed and notices his nervous behavior, flashing a reassuring smile so he'd continue on. As he ran through his idea her smile dropped slowly until he finally finished and she was staring up at him confused* Walk and talk? *looks at Anna and bites her lower lip before slowly nodding* I'm not very good at these social things, but I'd like to walk and talk around town with you. How about Saturday? I'm definitely free Saturday... *looks down, worried she sounded too enthused and shrugs her shoulder* I mean, yeah, I'm totally down for that... *mentally facepalms and toys with her braid nervously*

Yeah, totally doable. I mean, how would they change back?
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:12 am

Not sure. Maybe they just turn back... I don't know, on the second full moon? Or once they'd done something or found something? My imagination died there :/

*Giggles, quickly covering her mouth with her hand to supress it.* 'Totally down for that?' What language is that?! XD *Feels the mixture of anger and sorrow coming from outside and zones in on the thoughts of the person, groaning when he realises that it's Jack and that Jack's not happy about him spending time with Elsa.* *Looks concerned.* What's wrong, Justin. *Sighs, rubbing his face.* I'm causing trouble. Again. *Runs a hand through his hair frustratedly.* But ok, yeah, Saturday. Around midday, maybe 11am... Maybe I- You should probably- I mean, Jack seems pretty down and he just ran off, so maybe you should go and talk to him. We'll have plenty of time to talk on Saturday, but he hardly gets any time with you because of me so... Yeah... *Frowns.* I could go and talk to him, if you two want to stay here.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:15 am

The only reason he's annoyed is because he's been on her everyday apart from 1 hour where he sees Emily and in that hour today Elsa turned up and he's been meaning to talk to her. Just don't worry about him.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:19 am

You sure I shouldn't worry about him? :/ I mean, it seems only fair that he gets his chance with her. *Doesn't really want to stop talking with Elsa, but can't help but feel bad for Jack.* I guess it's up to Elsa to decide whether or not she wants to spend time with Jack right now. *Shrugs.* If not, I don't mind going to see if he's ok.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:25 am

He said he was going to the mountains, but maybe we should just let him be for now... If he doesn't turn up tomorrow we can go and find him.l
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:29 am

*Sighs.* Ok then... *Winces more, burying his head in his hands.* I'm sorry. I'm so so sorry, I- I didn't mean to, really. Hey, don't worry, it's not your fault. You can't be blamed for spending ime with my sister, it was just... Awkward timing for Jack, I guess :/
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:33 am

Yeah, pretty awkward. Elsa and Justin appear and start talking in the one hour Jack leaves the mansion *shrug* Stop it, you'll make him feel worse!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:40 am

*Groans again and slumps into the nearby armchair before quickly getting up again.* I'm gonna go, I've done enough damage here for one day. I'll see you on Saturday, Elsa. See ya, Anna. *Leaves.* No, wait, come back! *Is too late and frowns deeper. She looks back to her sister with concern in her bright blue eyes as she rests a hand on Elsa's shoulder.* Are you going to be ok?

Last edited by Wolfsoul on Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next