House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+5
Britt-21
Scampi
Wolfsoul
Shadowhunter
Ali9910<3
9 posters

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 6 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Scampi Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:43 am

... I feel like him leaving was my fault... You think? Anyway, it's late and I need sleep. Night!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:46 am

Godnight Scamp :/ I'll try calling Justin back in a minute. He has to answer any calls he gets so... Yeah...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:48 am

But... *frowns and nods, waving slightly* Yeah, see you later Justin. *sits in the chair and huge her knees to her chest with a groan* Maybe I should just be single forever. I can't make either one of them happy for even a moment without screwing up the other one.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:00 am

*Sits on the arm of the chair, her arms crossed as she tries to think of something to say, but eventually she gives in, unfolding her arms as she lets out a sigh.* I don't think you should stay single forever, Elsa, but I really don't know what you could do to make this better SadI don't want to pressure you, because that could led to you making the wrong decision, but the soon you choose one of them and put the other one out of his misery, the sooner they'll be able to move. You wont exactly be able to make both of them happy, but it'll be easier to focus on making one of them happy. *Mods a little and looks down at Elsa, reaching out to take the end of the platinum braid and tickle her sister's nose with it.* Why don't we do something to take your mind off of this madness? I hate seeing you upset like this, so if there's anything I can do to make you smile again.. *Pulls out her phone and tries calling Justin.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:15 am

*half smiles and pushes the hair away from her nose* I just don't know what to do. It's like... Justin is mature and really sweet and modest, but I think he knows how to have fun and all the junk that makes a girl just get all mushy inside. As for Jack, it's pretty muh the same. He's really nice and he's adorable, but with all this jealousy and anger I'm gathering a immature demeanor from him and... I know we have things in common but I'm starting to think that no matter what I do I can't make him happy. It's the queen thing, or it's the Justin thing, or just simply being unable to get here until four or so US time because I'm unable to anytime earlier. I just... I feel like the choice is all but made for me because of the different ways the two of them make me feel. *notices she's ranting and shakes her head* I'm not making any sense am I? My mind is all over the place right now...
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:30 am

*Starts talking to Justin on the phone, telling him off for running away.* I'm following. Vaguely. *Clasps her hands in lap.* It's hard to choose between two people if they both make you feel differently :/ I think you need to talk to Jack, though, I mean, his jealousy is making us all feel bad, especially you and Justin, and he needs to stop sulking like a child about it... Ok, maybe saying that would be harsh but still! His current attitude is upsetting so many people and if he wants to be with you, he's supposed to be making you happy, not sad! And, actually, he should be making me happy too, since any man who deems themself worthy of courting you needs my approval first. *Smirks slightly, nudging Elsa with her elbow.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:44 am

Its the childish thing that gets to me. I get angry and frustrated, and I don't want to be that way with anyone. *frowns and brushes her fingers through her dangling bangs* I thought it was my approval that counted in the way of allowing men into your life, not the opposite? *smiles and elbows her back*
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:58 am

It works both ways; you have to give your approval to the men in my life, and I have to give my approval to the men in your life, afterall, it's my fist they'll e on the receiving end of if they hurt you :PHey, maybe that's a good idea! Maybe if Jack knew what would happen if he kept upsetting you, he'd snap out of his sulking! It's worth a try, that's for sure. Anna, I have to be up in 6hrs 30mins! DX Ok, just give me a minute. *Starts unbraiding her hair, already preparing to go to bed despite having several hours to go, as she addresses Elsa.* Do you want to sleep over tonight? We could stay up talking and trying to cheer you up, and I don't mind sleeping on the chaise lounge if you don't feel comfortable sharing a bed. *runs her hands through her hair to loosen it.* Then again, you've shared a bed with me before... Then again I was sick so that could've been out of pity :/ But anyway, I think a girls' night is definitely needed after today's little drama, don't you?

Last edited by Wolfsoul on Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:08 pm

Mhm, I could use a good girls night. Just to clear my head, and I feel like I've been neglecting you since the boys came around anyway. *stands and sighs* Sorry about that Anna...
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:19 pm

*Stands up also, brushing the creases out of her dress.* No no, it's fine, I kinda feel like I've been neglecting you whenever Matio's around, anyway ^_^ No matter what happens, lets just remember 'Sister before misters'- *Looks to Wolfie to make sure she got the saying right and when she recieves a nod, she grins and looks Elsa again.* Ok? Now come on, lets go and do girly girls night things and have a snowball fight in my bedroom! I'm using the chaise lounge as my fort, so you can't have it! Razz *Grabs Elsa's hand and leads her upstairs.* Just over 6 hours of sleep... *Groans.* I'll have a cup of coke in the morning and a nap after college but until then, goodnighty!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Mar 14, 2014 7:28 pm

*Sneaks into Anna's snow-covered room and takes a picture of Elsa and Anna sleeping together.* Aww, sisterly feels :3 What're you doing? *Jumps at the sudden voice behind her and hits Jeremy in the shoulder, whispering,* Don't do that, geez! It's bad enough that Abby and Thorn do it! And what do you think I'm doing? I'm capturing a sisterly feels moment. *Smirks a little at the news that Abby sneaks up behind Wolfie too, then casts a glance around the room and grimaces.* Caius is gonna be mad with the mess in this room :/ Can't you tell Elsa the secret to thawing her magic? Give Caius one less clean-up job? *Shakes her head.* As much as I want to, she has to figure it out herself. Who knows, she might figure it out when she wakes up next to Anna; if love really does thaw, then she must feel love for her sister at some point, right? *Shrugs.* I doubt it'd work, she's been under a lot of stress lately :/ *Takes Wolfie by the shoulders and starts steering her out of the room.* Come on, let them sleep, we'll - they'll - deal with the mess later. Aww, but I wanna stay and admire the cuteness! DX Tough s***. *Closes Anna's door as he leaves with Wolfie.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Mar 15, 2014 3:58 am

~*Wolfie, Anna and Bex are singing Defying gravity as the music plays in the background, Jeremy holding Robyn and looking on at the crazy women.*~

Wolfie: *Jumps up onto the couch.* So if you care to find me,
*Jumps onto the arm of the couch.* Look to the west- *Starts losing balance, waving her arms frantically as she tries to stay on the arm of the couch.* -eeern sk- *Falls off and lands on her butt.* Ow! *Quickly scrambles back onto the couch.*
*Holds back her laughter, deciding it best to stay sat on the floor.* As someone told me lately,
All: Everyone deserves a chance to FLY!
Wolfie: And if I'm flying solo, at least I'm flying free, *Raises her hands to the sky.*
*Points to the ground.* To those who ground me, *Rests a hand on her heart, gesturing to herself.* Take a message back from meee!
*Gives in and stands on the couch, wrapping her arms around Anna and Wolfie in a hug.* Tell them how we're defying gravity!
*Giggles.* We're flying high, defying gravity!
All: And soon we'll match them in renoun!
Wolfie: *Moves onto the arm of the chair, looking down at the ground and pointing down at it accusingly as she speaks with a bad American accent, acting out her favourite part overdramatically.* And nobody in all of Oz, no 'Wizard' that there is or was, is ever gonna bring-
Meeeee dooooown!
*Looks to Bex.* I hope you're happy!
Wolfie: *Points to Bex.* Look at her, she's wicked! GET HER!
Bring meee dooooooown
Wolfie and Bex: *Points to Anna.* Look at her, she's wicked! So we have to bring her-
Wolfie: OH WOOOOOOOOOOAH
Bex and Anna: Dooooooooown!

~*All three girls girls burst into laughter, cheering and giving high fives as they get off of the couch.*~ O.o Women. *Looks down to Robyn, bouncing his niece gently.* Women are crazy, Robbie, I dread the day you become one of them :S
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:34 am

Unfortunately I can see Robyn being just like her mother Razz
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:42 am

Good God! DX One's bad enough, two's a struggle, but three of my sister? DX *Huggles Robyn closer.* I'm stealing this one, I'll raise her to become a true gamer girl! Oh no you don't! *Runs over and takes Robyn from Jeremy, pressing a kiss to her light blonde hair.* This one's gonna be mummy's little girly girl, isn't that right, Robyn? *Mumbles in response, not a very talkative baby, and gives her mummy a big toothy grin.* Aww, she's so cute :3 *Gets a daydream-y look in her eyes.* Imagining yourself as Aunt Anna again? Yup X3 And thinking about my own future children! They'll be so adorable! Hehe, I think Elsa might have a heart attack if she knew you were already thinking about your future kids. Haha, well giving her a heart attack wouldn't exactly be a new thing; I almost did last night ^_^"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:58 am

Lol, well you better hope Justin makes cute babies for Elsa, because I think Jack's giving up :/ Geez, you make me sound... I dunno, someone who gives up easily. And Justin made me sound like a really jealous loser last night -_- Wait... How'd you know abou- I told him. Ahh. I feel as if whenever she does come on I just upset her, and from what Imogen told me it sounds like she'd probably be better with him anyway. He seems to know more about her than I do. Only because he can read minds, he's basically cheating. Anyway, if she's happy with Justin then I guess the best thing to do would let her go. 'Cause if she's happy, then that's all that matters, I guess. No, you need to be happy too! You sure? That doesn't sound right.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Mar 15, 2014 5:18 am

Justin didn't mean to make you sound like a jealous loser last night. *On impulse, she speaks up, fuelled by annoyance at Jack's recent attitude.* He didn't need to make you sound like one, you're acting like one all by yourself. Oh gosh, here we go >.< And you're right, you have been upsetting my sister, and me, and Wolfie and Justin as well, you're upsetting everyone just because you can't take that Elsa was having a small conversation with another guy. Anna, we don't need you losing your cool right now! And another thing, y- We don't need another coronation incident!!! *Knows that Jack's powers aren't ruled by his emotions, but Anna doesn't.* *Pauses mid-sentence, mouth open, then closes her eyes, counting down from ten... Then doing it again for good measure.* I just... *Opens up her eyes again, the anger gone from her voice and expression though it still lurks in her eyes.* Look, I don't want you giving up, and I don't want you thinking that Justin's better than you or that you don't need happiness, but I do wanting you to change all this immature jealousy that you have, because it's hurting my sister and I wont stand to see her get hurt. Understand? ... On top of that, if you truly love her, Jack, you wouldn't be upsetting her, nor would you be letting someone else make her happy, you'd be finding ways for you to make her happy. *Isn't really sure what all the conversation is about, or who the girls are even talking to, he's just thankful that Anna was able to control her emotions before she exploded.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Mar 15, 2014 5:26 am

*For once she's thankful that Anna's distracted, and quietly whispers,* Oh, that chapter of The Royal Reunion... I was expecting some sort of 'Haha! Tricked you! The King's not gonna die!' but... I'm just gonna go into the corner and cry now... *Goes to the emo corner, trying to hold back her emotional tears.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Mar 15, 2014 5:32 am

Even if I do try he's already miles ahead! And even if I don't show any jealousy I bet that even if I think about it a teeny tiny bit, he'll bring it up in a conversation because he's done it twice now. So what's to stop him from doing it again? I don't want to feel jealous but it's a natural reaction okay? It's not as if I can help it. So I'm sorry to everyone I've upset because of it. *takes a deep breath* Another thing, I don't know how to make her happy because I don't exactly know her very well but believe me I want to. I try to be here as often as possible just to try and see her but because of the different timezones it's hard, you know. *sighs* I knew coming back would just cause trouble.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Mar 15, 2014 5:43 am

I know what it's like to not know her very well and not know how to make her happy, but still, this is not the way to go about things; by sulking! *Can feel her anger rising again and huffs in annoyance, walking towards the front door.* I'm going for a ride, I'll be back later. *Leaves.* *In a calm voice, unlike Anna.* Justin only brought it up because he was worried about you, Jack, because in some strange, crazy way he actually likes you, even though you should technically be his rival. He was concerned about you and thought it'd be best to tell Elsa because he thought maybe she could cheer you up. There was no malicious intent in his actions, he just wanted to help out a friend... And if time zones are an issue, make time. Dedicate you weekends to her an- And see Emily earlier in the day, 7-8pm instead of 9-10pm. And just treat the times you do have together as if it was the only time you had left. That probably doesn't make sense... *Sighs.* What I mean is instead of having simple small-talk, tell her she looks beautiful, talk about your relationship, or possible relationship, things like that. ... I think I'm gonna put Robyn down for a nap, ok? *Takes Robyn from Bex and heads upstairs with the baby.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Mar 15, 2014 6:48 am

*Scrolling through DeviantArt and comes across Elsanna fanart.* Why?! DX *Scrolls down and comes across Hanselsa fanart.* WHY EVEN MORE?! DX

By the way, a weekly occurrence is that I wont be on between 8pm and 9pm on a Friday, starting tonight: AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D HAS RETURNED! X3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Mar 15, 2014 7:15 am

I spots a Shadow O.o

The House Of Immortality - Page 6 Anna_t10
Anna throughout the years :3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Sat Mar 15, 2014 7:50 am

*tackles wolfie* Woot woot another agents of S.H.E.L.I.D fan!!
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Mar 15, 2014 7:54 am

Mhmm! Me and my mother love it! And Sky's epic X3 Anyway, it's on in a min so... Yeah... X3

Anna's been gone for 2 hours now. I shouldn't be worried, but she only went out to calm down, and it doesn't take two hours to calm down :/
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sat Mar 15, 2014 7:58 am

So... Arguing with my brother makes me feel slightly better, is that weird? I mean, he pissed me off and wanted to know what he did so I just started tellin and I feel bad but at the same time I feel so much better.
*sulks down the steps and sinks into the chair in the living room* I'm going for a walk and talk tomorrow, and if Jack gets here tonight I'll try and convince him to sit with me and talk for a while... That should even things out, right? *brushes her hand through her hair and releases a frustrated sigh* Who am I kidding, this rivalry is so close I don't know who I'm going to pick. Why couldn't there just be one cute, sweet guy after me?
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Sat Mar 15, 2014 8:01 am

Yipes, I guess you get everything out Linz....

Omg yes I love Sky!
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next