House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+6
Evαlissiα .
Britt-21
midget
Scampi
rae
Wolfsoul
10 posters

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 23 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Scampi Sun Dec 29, 2013 7:37 am

Hmm? Where's Jack gone? *tilts head* He thought you were replacing him with the other Jak. So he left. Crap *facepalm*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sun Dec 29, 2013 7:39 am

"he's the only person here I've met that I like talking to! Scampi bring him back! D:"
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Dec 29, 2013 7:44 am

Rp again, Scampi?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:33 am

hiiiii
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:35 am

Hey Rae! How art thou?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:36 am

HI Rae! Very Happy

Very Happy Yay Dark paradise came up in my playlist!
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:49 am

i missed my choir practice so I'm meh, but I'm gonna practice the song by myself so whatever. how're you? and hiii! dark paradise... by?
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:52 am

I'm ok now, thanks. I'm better than I was earlier, anyway. Up to any rping?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:07 am

I'd like to rp, Shall we start the morning of Christmas for Dilynn and Brody?
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:12 am

Dark Paradise by Lana Del Rey :3 I love her.
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:12 am

But christmas was days ago... Meh, I guess it'd be ok but you start. Brody would've gotten up early, fetched the puppy, then come back and would've just left it on the room while he went back to sleep. Oh, and the puppy would have a red ribbon on it and a little tag saying 'Merry Christmas, Dilynn!' on it. Now brb!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:30 am

You're right, it was a while ago. Maybe a couple days after then?
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:35 am

Sure sure, but you're still starting Razz
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:43 am

Sorry I disappeared, got distracted; first by my ukulele, then by Jak II again. *Rolls eyes* You're addicted to it. Jack you're still my favourite- Yeah, until you make him a character, then you'll hang out with him and forget about me. Nah, I can't get into his head. You couldn't get in to Patch's head but still made him -_- Just drop it, 'kay? Now, may I have a repost and I shall rp, inbetween playing Hey Soul Sister XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:54 am

'Well duh, who else would I be?' Taylor looked confused so I decided that it'd be best to just tell her. "Nathalie knocked her head a bit and lost her memories." Yet she seemed to recognise Taylor... Had she just forgotten me? What kind of twisted fate was this?! She remembered Taylor, her sister, but couldn't remember the guy she talked about having kids with one day? The guy who was gonna propose once we were in our twenties? It... It just wasn't fair, why was I the only one that she didn't remember so far?

"Ohhhh!" So Nathalie had forgotten things? But she remembered me! Woohoo! I grinned at that and crawled to Nathalie's side so that I could help her remember more things... And look at the photo album. "Well, that's you and Xie, and that's you and Xie, and that's- ewww! Kissing selfies? Bleck! A) That's so last year and B) I don't want to see oicthres of you two making out!" I flipped the page and it seemed to be more pictures of Nathalie and Xavier. I guess that's why the book was called 'Nat & Xie' but still! What about all the other people Nathalie might not remember? "Do you remember who your friends are? 'Cause you've got lots of really good friends. We're kinda like part of this girly group and we have parties on our birthdays and sleepovers and... They're all older than us though so they get drunk sometimes - except Bex - but they're really fun to be around! They're like extra sisters, but not related like us."

I'm not even a chapter through Dark Prince and I fear for Abby's life O.o you better stay away from that Carpathian, young lady!!! *Rolls eyes.* A) Trent's not like Mikhail, he wouldn't misuse his powers like that and B) He wouldn't even dare to try otherwise I'd beat the stuffing out of him and strangle him with his own intestines -_- I still don't trust that boy, I'm keeping an eye on him -_-
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:55 am

Dilynn: If Christmas hadn't been eventful enough, every night was a challenge to sleep. I suppose I hadn't exactly expected a hound to make so much noise, but thinking about it I knew they were made exactly for it. I'd been able to keep him quiet by allowing him into bed, only because I felt awful with all the whining and whimpering. Brody didn't seem to mind, though he hadn't said much about it. I still snuggled up with my boyfriend but Tucker curled up on the end of the bed. He didn't bother anyone, so I didn't see any problem with it. However, the mornings were great. Tucker woke up late, presumably still asleep because of his nonstop play with Spencer the past couple days, and that meant I could wake up before him and make sure he didn't give either of us a rude awakening. So, when I opened my eyes I wasn't surprised to find a still sleeping Brody and to hear a snoring puppy at the foot of the bed. If this was what my life was going to be like, sign me up quickly. I raised my hand and rubbed my eyes, as I always did after waking up, before I sat up and shook out my hair. If anyone was a deep sleeper it was Tucker, because Brody always seemed  to wake up at any sound in the room. I could barely get out of bed to go and brush my hair before he knew what was happening. Another try though, for the sake of looking half decent when he did wake up was worth it. I slid out of the bed sheets and walked to the bathroom, careful not to wake either of the boys, and grabbed the brush from the counter. I brushed my hair thoroughly, surprisingly without any interruption or sign of either of them waking up. 
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:06 am

Nathalie: I tried to think, tried to remember, but it was pointless. "I don't remember any of them?..." It felt like there was a huge chunk of my life missing, and from these pictures, it was clear to me that we had been dating. But why couldn't I remember? I rubbed my aching head to ease the pain I felt coming on. Probably a migrane or headache or something. I wanted to remember, I truly did. Yet, nothingwas coming back to me. Why did I remember Taylor and not Xavier? I sighed an leant back on the hospital bed, maybe if I relax... That might help me think or remember.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:12 am

Would you like to rp scampi? Feel free to say no, I'm just curious.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:12 am

As soon as I stopped feeling someone snuggled into me, I began waking up, knowing that Dilynn had woken up and left the bed. For once, though, I tried to fight against it, tried to catch up on the sleep I had lost from all of Tucker's whimpering keeping me awake the past couple of nights. I had to admit that maybe getting a puppy was a mistake, but he was keeping Dilynn happy and as long as she was happy, I'd put up with it all. Despite my efforts, my mind kept waking up more, and with it came better hearing which made me wake upeven more! Darn it, so much for catching up on sleep. Groaning annoyedly, I stretched out my limbs and rolled from my side onto my back, reluctantly opening my eyes a tiny bit as I waited for Dilynn to come back in.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:14 am

I was going to ask you, linz Razz So I would love to,who and who?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:25 am

I forgot how much I liked the hunger games and mortal instruments, I've been fangirling all day
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:26 am

Woohoo! The Hunger Games! X3

Nathalie looked really in pain. My grin turned into a frown and I closed the photo album for her, pushing mini Tay-Tay closer so that she could snuggle into the toy dog. "Maybe I should tell you about them tomorrow, you look like you could do with a nap." I really wanted to stay, because I was worried about leaving my sissy alone, but my medication was at home, and Kyle, and Sunny and... I heaved a sigh and gave Nathie a hug, nuzzling her shoulder in an affectionate sister way. "I'll come back tomorrow, I'll be back before you even wake up, I promise, and then we'll be able to start remembering lessons, ok?" I clambered off of the bed and headed towards the door, giving a quick wave and a 'Sleep well, Natty.' Before heading back to the mansion.

As Taylor left, I sighed and ran a hand through my hair frustratedly, a frown on my face that seemed to be pretty permanent right now. "The photo album's not helping you remember, is it?" It was a rhetorical question, so I just took the album and put it in the little cupboard, along with my camera. Inside I found Nathalie's angel wing necklace. The doctor's must've taken it off while they checked her over. "I don't suppose you'd want to wear this again, do you?" I asked Nat, quickly adding, "You always seem to wear it so... Yeah.... And I could get the nurses to give you something for your head." I could tell she had a headache or something, she kept wincing slightly and had a pained expression on her face.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:32 am

I don't mind, you pick Smile

Dilynn: Just as I exited the bathroom I noticed a difference on the bed, but what was it? Shi... Brody was awake. "Goodmorning Mister Michaels." I tucked my hair behind my ear and smiled towards the floor as I approached the bed, suddenly realizing that Brody required zero maintenance in the morning to create his ruggedly handsome look. Envious I was, seriously. After climbing under the sheets, careful not to disturb the puppy, I snuggled into his side and pressed a gentle kiss to his chest. "Did you sleep well for once since Christmas?"
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:37 am

Actually, I'm going to go to bed, my eyes keep closing It's called blinking. Stop being sarcastic, you! Anyway, I'll reply and next time we're both on can we rp Lyker?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:41 am

"Yeah, kinda." My voice was hoarse and croaky, just like it was every morning, but it seemed worse today, probably because I was still tired. I cleared my throat, hoping it'd help, and it actually did a little. "I wish I could go be to sleep though, but oh well." I ran a hand through my hair, ruffling it a little as I blinked several times to force my eyes to open properly. As a yawn escaped, I quickly covered my mouth with my hand, then rested the hand on Dilynn's hip, my thumb brushing against it absent-mindedly. "How about you? Did you manage to sleep with Tucker in the bed beside you?" I asked my girlfriend, giving her a sleepy smile.

Goodnight Scampi!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next