House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+6
Evαlissiα .
Britt-21
midget
Scampi
rae
Wolfsoul
10 posters

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 31 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Evαlissiα . Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:50 am

Isolt Lewellyn |
A lot of driving? Oh... I kept my mouth shut on that one. Not really wanting to give an input on that, but I did finally reach the Diner? Or well a building that had a sign that said Diner on it, it was small on the outside, but hopefully it was one of those places that looked small; but was actually large. Why did it matter? We were grabbing food to go anyways. Turning my head towards Henry as I slipped the keys into his jacket pocket I grinned, "You know, that idea might just be excellent." And gives me a chance to collect my thoughts on this whole touching business, even though.. I had to admit, I liked it.

Bash Atlas |
Shock registered on my face before it disappeared a few seconds later, bringing my fingers through my hair I shook my head and grinned. "No wonder the accent and everything.. I suppose. Plus you do look different than most American girls.. but to have a life without a pack? That's... strange. To me." I rubbed the back of my neck and laid one arm down on my lap. "But to you, it must be normal. So you never shared a mindlink or anything? Never had an Alpha? " I sighed and closed my eyes before opening them. "I use to have a pack in Moscow, Russia. Biggest pack on the cold deserted country." I winked a little, it wasn't my pack. It was my cousins, I was just a simple Alpha's guard.

Arawn McNamara |
I glanced back towards her as she grabbed the bags, I sort of missed her robotic emotionless voice. And tried to remember why she no longer had it; leading her into the house and walking straight up the stairs and straight to my room I shrug my shoulders as I placed the bag in my hand on the ground and plopped down on the bed. My eyes watching her slowly as I pointed to a place where she could place the bags. "Michelle. Is your emotion protector on or off."
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:50 am

"Very well. Lets go." Checking my irritatingly new and uncomfortable jeans for my wallet, I headed outside into the cold, knowing that Austin wouldn't be too far behind. Checking over my shoulder, I found that I was right and he was just a few steps behind. "I don't know much about you either, now that I think about it. Would you like to tell me a few things about yourself?" I asked Austin, smirking slightly because, as conversations often go, he was bound to respond asking me to say things about myself, but I was not going to give away that information easily.
I feel like I'm dying for Thorn DX Can we stop now and continue tomorrow? If you reply then I'll reply tomorrow.

I've done that before midget. That, my friend, is crashing. The world goes blank for what seems like a couple minutes and when you open your eyes and see the time you're like. 'What?! I fell asleep for hours?!' Been there, done that, probably gonna do it again in a min.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:54 am

It sucks, I didn't even feel tired when it happened but now I do DX
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:58 am

Natalia: He seemed very shocked. She wasn't quite sure why until he continued talking about his pack and having an alpha. She shrugged slightly, before having a flash back about running into a few other lone wolves. She turned to him, watching him rub the back of his neck. "I have never had an alpha before. But I had a lone wolf follow me around for a few months." She laughed slightly. It is kind of strange to think that she has never had an alpha. But to her, its all she's ever known. To him, it must be different. "Russia, huh?" She said, slightly surprised. "Is that were you are from?" She asked, now very curious in this lad.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:59 am

TM; He turned around to place the bread and other sandwich ingredients back where they were meant to go, but instead, he bumped into Curtis with his elbow. "Oh, s-" He looked up at the boys face and his eyes met his and, wow, his eyes were really green, and wow, his hair was really curly and brown. "Uh, sorry." He spat out, stepping to the side to make sure he didn't elbow him again while he went to put the stuff away, avoiding turning around to look at him since he feared that if he took another look at him, that he would stare for longer than was deemed socially acceptable. He thought he had met this guys before, but he couldn't remember his name... Oh well, he was bad at names anyways, and if he had forgotten, the beautiful boy probably forgot too.
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:07 pm

Working on an all character post so if anyone wants to reply, or rp woth Erin, that'd be great

Tonks: (Do you want to skip to after Christmas?)

Erin: Steam rose from the mug of black coffee that she had cradled in her hands, warming up her icy fingers and coaxing her eyes to remain open. It was midday and it had only been the promise of caffine that had persuaded her to leave her room at all. Now she stood out on the porch, her hip cocked to brace against the wooden frame as she braved the cold in favour of observing the world around her. She liked it outside in the winter because any sane person was warm indoors, leaving her in peace. She was free to watch the trees rustle in the wind, the calm motions drawing her into a quiet trance.

Cassidy: "What do you think?" She ran her fingers through her hair, brushing it back from her face as she stood before her full length mirror. She hadn't bothered straightening her hair after drying it, so it had a natural wave to it as it tumbled over her bare shoulders. She had on a flowy black top with a floral print, that exposed a bit of her stomach if she stretched her arms above her head, and a pair of blue jeans tucked into some ankle boots. Nothing too fancy, but it still looked as though she'd put some effort in. Turning towards her bed she rolled her eyes at Red who was sulking with her head in her paws, at the thought of being shut alone in Cassidy's room. "Thanks for telling me I look nice." She gave her a quick rub, not wanting to kiss her and get lipstick on the poor wolf. "I'll see you later, don't wreck the place whilst I'm gone." Grabbing her jacket she left her room and headed down to the kitchen, where she could already smell dinner. She'd made sure to take her time getting ready so that he'd have time to start cooking, and to also make sure she didn't 'stink worse than him' anymore. She grinned when she rounded the corner and saw him stood over the stove, and after dumping her jacket on the back of a chair she approached him, not bothering to be smeaky because he probably already knew she was there. "Gotta love a man who can cook." She muttered as she wrapped her arms loosely around his waist, dropping her forehead to rest between his shoulder blades. "Hey!"

Adam: He grinned in response, glad that he'd managed to help her feel a little less shy, before his face dropped into a frown as he tried to think of which question he wanted to ask. There was so many whirling around in his head. "Ok, you know you mentioned about how they can turn into vampyres?" Naturally he chose to ask the worst question first, he shuddered a little at the thought of the souless creatures she'd told him about, and his knee drew in a bit closer to his body. "Well is there any way to help them, to turn them back? If they didn't have a life mate, for whatever reason, that is?" He didn't want to believe that they were beyond hope, and the only thing that could be done was killing them as she'd mentioned, it wasn't fair. Especially if it wasn't their fault that they had become like that in the first place.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:08 pm

I hate my step-mom. -_- She's never acted like this before, and she even referred to me as her step-daughter for the first time in 15 years... :/

*Shows him the bracelete proudly and points at the Mickey mouse one.* I fwike this one besf! *Then she lightly picks up the ice and plops it into her mouth. Her face showing how much she hated the feeling of the cold ice cube in her warm mouth. It caused her to shutter a bit, but her tongue did feel better.* Thank you. *She mumbled around the ice cube as she leaned up and pecked him on the cheek. The ice cube in her mouth still as it slowly melted.*
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:14 pm

Curtis: He was having quite the time staring out the window when something or someone smacked into him and knocked his elbow. "Fuck." He muttered. He was cross at first, but when he turned around and saw who it was, he put the soda down on the counter and reached out his hand. "Are you alright?" He asked, concerned. This was the boy that caught his eye when he first showed up. This was the boy that stopped his heart. It took him a moment, but he remembered this boy's name. And he figured this boy didn't remember his. "Its Tate, right?" He asked, smiling.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:19 pm

Genesis O'Halloran |
I shook my head slowly, a sad expression taking over my face as I thought of an answer for him. It was possible to bring one back, but that was only if their lifemate was alive. I looked at him, "A carpathian can only stay sane for so long before they become a vampyre, if their mate dies. Then that's just a push to the other side that is successful. There is no way to come back unless you can give them their mate back, if not.. then you're done for. The golden twins are known for hunting vampyres, almost like a career for them." I shrug a little and try, unsuccessfully, to place a smile back on my face. I'd never admit it, but somewhere inside me I felt like I had no mate. I was empty. Ever since Stefan, my younger brother, was born. I felt this small tug and I just knew that my mate was no longer in this world.

Bash Atlas |
I shake my head with a grin, "Nah. I was born in Alpha, New Jersey. Ironic, hm?" I couldn't help the chuckle that came out as I stretched my legs out. "My family was relocated to Moscow because our old pack was infested by hunters one day and gone the next. Only me and my parents and siblings made it out alive. Pretty tragic event, but I grew up in Moscow." I shrug a little and look at her with a raised eyebrow, wondering why she was even curious about that. "So no pack? But followers? Seems like little Natalia is a Alpha all on her own."
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:21 pm

Found itttttt

Zak::
I sighed in relief the lay thing I wanted to do was hurt one of my neighbors on my first encounter with another person living here. It then clicked she had asked me a question. What do I coach? Well I coach a lot of things but I chose some of the ones she would probably know. "Well I coach a Japanese style of karate with my cousin Jane and I also condition and train people for mma competitive fighting. I also teach kick boxing on the side." I chuckle a little "I guess that explains why I'm all sweaty right? Haha."

Austin::
I chuckled, she wanted to learn more about me? I didn't know what to say, there wasn't much to tell. "Well hmmmm... Let's see." I thought for a moment. "Alright, well I have a twin sister and an older brother. Just recently my brother had a little boy so I'm an uncle. And my favorite color is red. I like skateboarding and snowboarding and music you probably wouldn't like very much." I laughed a little more and looked towards her. "So what about you? Any secrets I can know about?" I smirked.
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:27 pm

Ryker: As soon as Leah answered the door my lips formed a smile, as I always did when I saw her. Don't get me wrong, I'm a man's man, but I can't help it around Leah. Stupid childlike crushing, I swear. I leaned against the doorframe and reached a hand out, my index finger slipping into the collar of her sweatshirt. "You look fantastic..." After tugging her to me I smirked and pinched the fabric of her sweater between my fingers. "I like sweater clad Leah... Sorry for showing up out of the blue though. I guess I should've called or gave you some sort of warning, that would've been fair hmm?" I actually really liked the shy side of Leah, it was a nice switch from all the confident girls I usually hung out with. Was that odd?

Collin: "Then that's what we'll do for Christmas, because I thought it sounded pretty good too." Beau surprised me, jumping onto the bed and attacking the both of us with love. I guess I wasn't very used to attention from him, since he was usually so protective of Finn whenever we were together, and I kinda liked it. Though, she snapped her fingers and he was down, the obedience I had hoped for obviously obtained. "He's a great dog, isn't he? I mean, he's so protective and smart already, imagine what he'll be like when we hav..." I cut myself off and rubbed the back of my neck. Was this a good time to talk about the possibilities of children? "I'm not suggesting we have to have a baby, I'm just curious as to whether or not you'd ever want one. Maybe after we're married, or before if it happens accidentally... I just turned everything really awkward didn't I? Talking about babies and having children when we haven't even..." Ugh, I was terrible. This was definitely not the right time to talk about this. I rolled onto my back and looked up at the ceiling. "Sorry, Finn." 
((Since Christmas has passed, should we just skip?))

Dilynn: "I agree. I mean, it's probably my fault he's gotten used to sleeping in the bed with us, but it's probably best to teach him to sleep on the floor. I'd rather not wake up one day with a full grown hound lying between the two of us." Though the image was one I found amusing I'd actually prefer for that outcome not to happen. I didn't want Brody thinking this was all up to him though, because it wasn't. "How about I grab Tucker and take him downstairs, do you can get a bit more shut eye. I mean, your sister likes him and I could use a bit more time with Rachel anyway."

Henry: I returned her smile and unbuckled. "Let's head inside then, shall we?" If there was anything to be said, it was exactly how great of an idea driving was. I needed a breather, and a distraction from her and focussing on the road was bound to have such an effect on me, hopefully anyway. I opened the car door and stepped out, adjusting my jacket around me as I looked around. I actually missed coming here after drinking. I mean, wrong circumstances but it was a good place to come and sober up and talk to waitresses. Plus, the food here is great for such a small place. "I could just go inside and order a couple burgers and a basket of fries if you'd prefer to stay out here? The cars warm, and it's pretty cold out here." 

We can skip until after Christmas if you'd like Midget
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:34 pm

Linzzzz.. *She says in a sing-song but deathly voice.* Give me Henry's whereabouts.

Isolt Lewellyn |
I thought about it, it's been a while since I've been in a public place. And it was nearing a particular time of the year for my kind, it'd be best to stay away from large groups of people along with men. But I was here with Henry, and the weather didn't really effect me. I could be in my bikini in -10 degree weather and I would be as warm as I want to be, but using it as a excuse I nodded slightly with a grin. "I'll stay in here and switch seats while you get the food, if you don't mind that is. Me going in probably would complicate a few things." Complicate a few things for myself more than anyone else, I didn't talk about the winter solstice. All I knew is that it gave me a sort of 'high' I suppose and that it was rarely celebrated unless you were ancient or born from the beginning when it was just darkness.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:35 pm

Michelle looked at Arawn "Its off. You never told me to turn it back on, Arawn.." she said, biting her lip as she put the bags down

..sorry
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:37 pm

TM; "Uh, yeah. It's Tate. And I'm fine. I was the one that elbowed you. sorry." He shut the fridge and turned around, and fuck. His eyes were so pretty and his lips were so red and his hair was so beautiful and shit. He was sexy without even trying. He had to do all of these things to his hair, and he had to wear nice clothes to make up for his shit face, and this guy could do this without even trying. What the hell was happening. He was talking to the most beautiful boy here while wearing sweatpants and a t-shirt and his hair wasn't done and what the fuck. Wait... Oh, yeah yeah yeah. His name was Curtis! Right? Shit. "And your name is... Curtis?"
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:39 pm

Ok, do you want to write up a post, or should I?
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:41 pm

I returned Ryan's kiss eagerly though I did have other things to do right now, so I forced myself to pull away from her soft lips. "Your present's outside, look out the window." As Ryan stood and walked to the window, I followed, preparing myself. In the dark of night, it was hard to see outside, but one thing that was clearly visible was the christmas lights spelling out 'WILL YOU MARRY ME'. By the time realisation came over Ryan and she turned to face me, I was already on one knee at her feet, holding out the open jewellery box to reveal the engagemet ring. "I have been planning this for months, in all honesty." I stated as I tried to find the right words for the traditional speech that was usually given. "Perhaps this is too soon after your return, and perhaps you are too young to be tying yourself down to me but I am tired of calling you my girlfriend when you mean so much more to me than that, I mean, I feel as if we are soulmates, Ryan, you're the perfect woman for me and I feel as if you complete me and I want us to soend the rest of our lives together, no matter what life throws at us, so-" I took a deep breath, looking up into Ryan's chocolate eyes, trying to be brave even though I feared her rejection. "Please would you make me the happiest man in this mansion and become Ryan Valentine, my wife?" Hopefully my improvised speech would not fail me, otherwise I would be rather disappointed.

Ryan's engagement ring:

Kodi's words snapped me from my thoughts temporarily, and the kisses to my jaw also lasted on my face for as long as I said "I missed you too, Kodi." Before fading again. Ugh, fading. Fading, proposals; why did I have to worry about all of this now? Why couldn't I just stop worrying for once? But obviously that was impossible, since I had a bad habit of worrying and didn't know how to fix it without having an awkward conversation.... Nope, deffinaty no other way around it. Ok, here goes. Taking a deep breath, avoiding Kodi's gaze for fear of his reaction to what I was going to ask him within the next ten minutes, I mumbled, "Can we have a mature conversation for a second? There's some things on my mind..."

((*Speaks in a childish voice, mocking how Alix sounded like a toddler.* You're very welcome, Ali-boo. *Kisses Alix's nose and grins.* I'm glad you liked your present though, I just looked up Kingdom Hearts merchandise and stumbled upon it :)I'm actually thinking about trying out Kingdom Hearts; I kinda knocked it nefore I even tried it but now I'm kinda curious so... Yeah...))

Nuh uh, no way was I ever gonna let a full-grown hound lie in between me and Dilynn. Having Spencer attempt it a couple nights ago was bad enough! I didn't want to have to physically push Tucker to the end of the bed just to snuggle up next to my girlfriend. At the mention of more sleep I smiled a little and nodded. "Ok, that'd be great, unless you'd rather I stay awake so that we can kiss, because I really don't mind kissing you, darlin', not one bit." And besides, Tucker was still asleep and Rachel could wait. We didn't get much alone ime anyway, what with being around the family pretty much all day.

FINALLY! DONE! IT'S A MIRACLE!!!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:51 pm

Arawn McNamara |
"Turn it on. We're going to go meet with the fae tomorrow and I need you to help me prepare this potions a bit." I leaned down in the bags and started pulling the things out that was needed for the mindlink potion, the list of what to mix together in the back pocket of my black skinny jeans. I pushed up the sleeves of my white button up shirt and placed the things on the desk. "Get me the mixing bowl for the ingredients."

*She swallowed down the melted ice and smirked at Jeremy.* Thanks for the ice Jerbear. But I will beat you at Kingdom of Hearts if you decide to start playing, expect no mursy from these fingers. *She wiggled her fingers in front of Jeremy, the bracelet on her wrist jingling a little.*
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:00 pm

Jeremy has a dirty mind! Save yourselves!:
I think I've lost control of him DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:03 pm

*Her eyes gained a 'doe caught in head lights' look and she blushed to a dark red coloring and watched as Jeremy went off to the kitchen. Her eyes slowly lowered towards his backside and to his butt and his back, she walks after him quickly.* You get back here mister!
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:07 pm

Natalia: She chcukled at how ironic that sounded. And yet, she had never heard of this place where he was born, but she has been to Moscow a time before. She almost whimpered however at the mention of his pack being wipped out by hunters. Having his family be the only family tonsurvive must have been a burden on them all. "I'm sorry to hear about your family.." she muttered. She then smirked to the remark about her being an alpha on her own. "I'm not little." She raised her eye brow at him with a laugh.

Bailey: She laughed. "I guess so!" There was something about this guy that made her feel slightly uncomfortable around her. But she wasn't going to let that be an issue for making her first official friend. "Sounds like you've got a lot of self defense training." She smiled.

Sure, Linz. To when?

Curtis: "Are you sure you're alright, though?" He asked. Sometimes the person who did the running-into gets hurt worse than the one who was run into. He dropped his hand, not wanting to make it seem too awkward and picked up his soda again. So he did remember Curtis' name. This made him grin. "Uh, yeah." He couldn't hide the blush forming on his face. "Yeah, its Curtis." He smiled, running a hand through his hair to try and his his blush. "How have you been?" He asked, after a moment or two of staring at him.

Ryan: She followed him to the window and stared at the words spelled out in lights. She turned back to Joe and he was down on one knee in front of her. She cupped a hand over her mouth and her heart beat sped up. She listened to his words for a mintue and then flew her arms around his neck. "Joe, I love you. Yes, yes I will be your wife." She said, kissing him.

Kodi: He looked over at her, turnning on his side. "Of course, Kiara. You can talk to me about anything." He smiled. She seemed really serious about this though, so he figured he needed to be serious as well.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:07 pm

*Tries acting innocent as he grabs a bag of blood and starts drinking from it, though the smirk on his face ruins any look of innocence.* What? I'm thirsty, can't I get a drink? *Keeps drinking until he's emptied the bag, quickly throwing it in the bin.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:13 pm

TM; "Oh, uh. I've been good. Lonely, but good. How have you been?" He smiled a little and tugged at his shirt, making it lay over the waistband of his sweatpants differently. he felt like a hobo around Curtis, and it sucked.

sorry. my friend started video chatting with me and that reply sucked but there ya go.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:16 pm

Nope. Not with that dirty mouth of yours. *She says and places her hands on her hips, her eyes narrowing down on his fingers. A smirk came onto her lips as her eyes turned to a feather gray coloring with blue near the middle and she looked at him.* Have you ever felt a shock before? *A playful tone entered her voice as her fingers lightly pressed into her hips, keeping down the sudden burst of electric energy in her fingers. She wasn't really thinking of shocking him, just play around a bit.*

Bash Atlas |
I didn't like that small amount of pity she showed, and it caused my playful mood to go out the window. I didn't need her pity about my family, and that's what set me on edge a little as I tensed up. I usually talked about the murder of my pack like it was no big thing, but looking at her, she never really had much by the sounds of her being a loner. So she probably though that me losing a pack was a big thing, calming down a little I just nod. "Whatever you say Natalia, although from this point of view.. you are a bit smaller than most." I teased, trying to keep the edgy tone out of my voice.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:24 pm

Zak::
"Yea I guess you could say that. I've been doing this kind of stuff since I was really young. My dad had me involved in sports and martial arts as soon as I was old enough to walk." I ran my hand through my hair. The questioning was making me a little nervous but she just seemed curious so I didn't think much of it.
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:25 pm

Nearly done XD

Toby: He crept around the house trying to be as quiet as possible as he peered into all the rooms trying to find Yuffie. She was being unfair by using her ninja sneakiness, but it did make it more fun, besides he could shoot better. So he just had to find her before she snuck up on him, then he'd win for sure. The kitchen door was open slightly, so he slid the gun through the gap, his head following as he looked around as best he could from his crouched position. She had to be in the kitchen, he'd checked everywhere else, but she could be hiding anywhere. In the cupboards, behind the island, or behind the door just waiting for him to enter so that she could attack him. Retreating quietly he flattened himself against the wall and tried to think. Yuffie had asked his help with thinking about the battle with the rebels and he'd gotten it right, so he could figure this out as well. He tried to think of things he'd seen in movies or TV. The good guys always tried to lure the bad guys out so that they could figure out where they were hiding, and when she gave away where she was he could attack her. That's how it normally worked on Scooby Doo anyway, he just needed the bait.

Hayden: He couldn't believe he had been roped into doing this, he'd decided that he wanted nothing to do with their little war as soon as Yuffie brought those silly guns out, and now he was being used as bait. He had to admit it was a good idea, if Yuffie was a little trigger happy and shot without looking properly first, or she couldn't see the door and was waiting to hear when it opened, but if she was neither then he'd just look stupid. Not to mention he'd been perfectly happy playing with Sora in the livingroom and watching her walk around a lot more, and now she was left unsupervised. "Do I really have to, little man?" He whispered as Toby gestured impatiantly for him to get onto his knees. He only recieved a pleading look in response which said it all, yes, he really did. Getting onto his knees he let Toby crawl in behind him, using him as a shield and positioning the gun so that at a quick glance it looked like he was holding it. Once ready he got a sharp poke in the back, and with a scowl he opened the kitchen door and shuffled in, bracing himself to be shot at with foam darts.

Tonks:

Erin: Steam rose from the mug of black coffee that she had cradled in her hands, warming up her icy fingers and coaxing her eyes to remain open. It was midday and it had only been the promise of caffine that had persuaded her to leave her room at all. Now she stood out on the porch, her hip cocked to brace against the wooden frame as she braved the cold in favour of observing the world around her. She liked it outside in the winter because any sane person was warm indoors, leaving her in peace. She was free to watch the trees rustle in the wind, the calm motions drawing her into a quiet trance.

Cassidy: "What do you think?" She ran her fingers through her hair, brushing it back from her face as she stood before her full length mirror. She hadn't bothered straightening her hair after drying it, so it had a natural wave to it as it tumbled over her bare shoulders. She had on a flowy black top with a floral print, that exposed a bit of her stomach if she stretched her arms above her head, and a pair of blue jeans tucked into some ankle boots. Nothing too fancy, but it still looked as though she'd put some effort in. Turning towards her bed she rolled her eyes at Red who was sulking with her head in her paws, at the thought of being shut alone in Cassidy's room. "Thanks for telling me I look nice." She gave her a quick rub, not wanting to kiss her and get lipstick on the poor wolf. "I'll see you later, don't wreck the place whilst I'm gone." Grabbing her jacket she left her room and headed down to the kitchen, where she could already smell dinner. She'd made sure to take her time getting ready so that he'd have time to start cooking, and to also make sure she didn't 'stink worse than him' anymore. She grinned when she rounded the corner and saw him stood over the stove, and after dumping her jacket on the back of a chair she approached him, not bothering to be smeaky because he probably already knew she was there. "Gotta love a man who can cook." She muttered as she wrapped her arms loosely around his waist, dropping her forehead to rest between his shoulder blades. "Hey!"

Adam: So there wasn't any hope, a Carpathian's life revolved around their life mate's completely, and if something happened to them then the Carpathian was pretty sentenced to a fate worse than death. They became a monster through no decision of their own. He didn't understand it, not properly. How could someones life depend so strongly on another's? Why have something so cruel encoded into a species genetics? What was the point of it? Meeting her gaze he realised how badly the topic was effecting her, and he smiled apologetically. Of course it was effecting her, that was a fate that she could be subjected to. He'd be terrified if he was in that position. "I'm sorry, I'm not even taking your feelings into consideration, I'm just trying to satisfy my own curiosity..." God, she must have thought that he was selfish, asking all the questions he was regardless of what their effect might be, and yet she still answered.

Seth: "I'm Seth, nice to meet you." He glanced towards the door of his new room, then down the corridoor towards the stairs before returning back to her. He didn't really need anymore help, he now had a room and he knew where the kitchen was, he could survive with that for now and then after he'd gotten used to the spirits around he could go explore properly and find any other places he might have needed. But he felt incrediably rude about just sending her away after dragging her up to the ninth floor without even trying to be friendly and have a conversation with her, even if she said that she didn't mind. "I think I'm sorted for now, thank you though..." He shifted his bag on his shoulder, his hand straying towards the door handle. He wanted to find a way to thank her properly, but he was too tired to try and deal with being out and around people, and spirits. "Maybe I could return the favour sometime?"
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next