House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+6
Evαlissiα .
Britt-21
midget
Scampi
rae
Wolfsoul
10 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 40 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Evαlissiα . Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:24 am

Right here! ^0^ Making cookies since it's a holiday. :3 And she needed an excuse to make fudge cookies. (: I mixed blood in a small batch just for you. ^_^

I'll reply in a momento! Gotta do sauce cups. Razz Its a little disturbing that he thought I wanted to kiss a woman though... *Looks at Freddie with a raised eyebrow.* Are you planning on going out to? I could use a wing woman. c;
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:26 am

haiii
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:28 am

I don't have anything else to do, so why not? I'll be sure to make you look good. *nods and shoves her hands into her pockets* Where exactly do you plan on going?
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:43 am

Thanks Honey. I'll eat them later Smile *Kisses Alix softly.* Happy new year Very Happy
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:07 am

A night club... called Nocturnal... Its for supernaturals and humans. *Grins.* I'm glad I have a partner in crime for once. I'm not usually with someone else when I go, but I believe I'm gonna need help with the crazy chicks who like to scratch and claw when they're drunk.
*Kisses him back, brushing her fingers off on her dark gray skinny jeans.* Happy New Year honey. Wink Now while the fudge cookies are baking... do you wanna go and hang out in the game room for a bit? ^.^

Alix Taken |
Once the towel dropped I gasped and my eyes widen as I felt the snap against my bottom and then a stinging sensation, pausing his voice broke through the pure terror and horror I felt from that action. Turning around as he complimented my rump, I covered my chest with one arm and my lower parts with the other. "Oh my god Jer!! I will hurt you!!!" I said as I gritted my teeth together a little, my skin warming up as electricity crackled across my skin. "I'm going to burn you to a crisp.." I couldn't make the next words come out hard and menacing as a light cheery tone entered it along with a giggle coming out my mouth... considering I was now taking this as a game. Although my butt still did sting a bit, biting on my bottom lip I decided that maybe taking my arms off my private parts was.. okay.. considering he's seen me naked two other times. Removing my arms I quickly turned and threw on the black underwear that had a white lacing near the top along with a black bra, I almost forgot about going after Jeremy. So once those were on I felt more comfortable and turned around. "You have... 3 seconds to run. And don't you dare go into the hallway." I said with a small warning.

Heyy Britt!!

Isolt Lewellyn|
I blushed a little and blinked as his hand came over the top of mines, and I didn't pull away because I was glad he was responding back to my touch. To hide my blush I looked away towards the window and calmed down my fluttering heart so I didn't seem so.. excited and flustered.. but maybe it'd be good for him to see how much he effected me? "Henry?" I said as I looked towards him, he looked concentrated on he road. But I knew he was pay attention to me a little, "Don't worry it wasn't too ridiculous of you to say. It was actually perfectly normal in my opinion." I gave him a small wink. Hoping that I seemed at least a small amount of flirtatious to him.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:26 am

Sure, sounds great Very Happy *Holds Alix's hand.* After you, m'lady Wink

Chuckling a little, I started slowly walking towards the door, a smirk on my face. "Awww, but it ruins the fun if I can't go running down the hallway with a woman in her underwear chasing me." Returning to Alix's side, I took a moment to look her up and down, then stuck my tongue out at her. "Relax, Alix, I'm only messing around. Besides, it's not as if I haven't seen you naked before. And I'm not scared of you, by the way." Ok, maybe a little, but she wouldn't hurt me, right? Oh f*** it, if we stayed in here it'd be lame! At a human running pace, I left the room, laughing as I did so. "Come and get me! I dare you to chase me in your underwear!" I yelled down the hall, heading downstairs.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:28 am

Scratch and claw? Are you sure I can make it there? I mean, I can handle my own but I'm a human and I'd prefer not to have to fight off a crazy shapeshifter or something if you call in my wing-woman obligations. *smiles and uncrossed her arms* What should I wear?

I'll get to a reply in a moment, Big Bang Theory is on and I'm too distracted
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:30 am

Love The Big Bang Theory! I got the board game for christmas XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:40 am

God this party's shit :/ And I knew I should have had my breakdown before cause I just constantly feel like I'm about to cry. Just had a quick coffee pick me up so hopefully I'll wake up. I gotta go back down before people realse my disappearance and drag me doqn. Have a good new year, and i'll see you in 2014.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:45 am

Scampis sad D: I hope things get better for you soon!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:50 am

Henry: At least she didn't cringe away from me, embarrassed too badly by what I said. I wasn't sure if I meant it or not, and I didn't want to think about it either. At the sound of her voice I switched my attention to her, eyes still on the road. All I could think about was exactly how lucky I was that Isolt wasn't a "no nonsense" kind of woman. I'd be in deep trouble if she was. "It wasn't? I was... Alright then, I guess it wasn't." I looked over to her and shifted into fourth with her help, my lips forming a smile. We were out of town now, heading down the backroads. Enabling my eyes to look elsewhere besides the road. "If you're hungry you can grab a couple fries, I don't mind." 

L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jan 01, 2014 12:01 pm

Happy new year from the UK! It's officially 2014 here Smile
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Wed Jan 01, 2014 12:05 pm

Nice, Happy new year Wolfie!
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Wed Jan 01, 2014 12:18 pm

See ya next year Scampi.(: Bye. c:

Just wear something nice... do you have a red dressy shirt and black leather pants? Hmm.. also can you pull off heels? *He asked curiously with a grin.* Oh and don't worry.. you could make it there hun.
Thank you very much sire. *She dips her head a little and giggles as she walks towards the game room and going inside.* Now then, what would you like to play? Maybe some Dance Revolution?

Alix Taken |
"You're going to be scared of me now Jeremy Wilson!!!!!" I yelled after him as I rushed out, not thinking twice of my appearance. My skin cracked with electricity as my eyes glowed a faint electric blue coloring that was bright, but I giggled as I ran after him. My arms out and ready to catch him, sure I was going to shock him... but not into oblivion. More like a warm and tingly shock that might allow me to tackle him to the ground when I catch up to him. My bare fit hit the ground softly as I ran, the air rushing across my body as I ran half naked through the hall. "Jeremy imagine all the guys that will see me half naked!" I shouted out with a grin as I ran, hopeful in making him a little jealous and deciding against this.

I just noticed I never actually heard or seen Alix cuss. Razz
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Wed Jan 01, 2014 12:23 pm

Isolt Lewellyn |
I grinned as his hand still held tight to my own and I leaned into my seat more comfortably so I didn't look so tense. "Nahh.. it smells delicious. But I rather wait to eat with you. I don't want to eat before you do, that'd be a little rude. Even with permission." And just to place to cherry on top, I leaned forward and kissed his cheek. Showing that I was thankful that he offered me to eat a little. "Thanks for your concern though Henry." I whispered as my lips brushed past his ear a little and I sat back comfortably in my seat as if I hadn't just kissed his cheek.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Wed Jan 01, 2014 12:33 pm

I think I can grab a red skirt and some heels, if that's the kind I place we're going to. *gives him a playful shove* I'll be back down in a moment, then you can tell me if I'm dressed appropriately. I haven't done this sort of thing before. Okay?

Henry: At least I tried to offer her to eat, in an effort to get her attention off of me. I felt like an idiot, even if she said she didn't mind it. My hormones were awful, and I needed to reel them in. The kiss to my cheek brought my eyes back to her though, and I shook my head slightly. "No problem. I'm usually more concerned about others anyway. It's a common Henry ordeal." Ugh, now I was just sounding even more awkward and weird the deeper into conversation I got. I looked at the road and drew in a deep breath, disappointed with myself. "We should be just a few minutes from home now. You won't have to wait much longer to eat. You have to be hungy though, I know I am."

-------

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=466
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40